Elder Wife or Younger husband

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Elder Wife or Younger husband

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 am

Hi Everyone,
Not much going on in the forum, seems bit quiet though :) So thught of something.
Was thinking about the mentioned topic.
I would like members to share there experiences and views about this topic.
When husband is younger or wife is older.

Any details of the couple or native where this type of marriage of (considerably)Elder Wife OR (considerably) young Husband would have happened would help surly.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Last edited by Raman Deep Singh on Mon May 16, 2011 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

govardhanvt

Re: Elder Wfe or Younger husband

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hi Everyone,
Not much going on in the forum, seems bit quiet though :) So thught of something.
Was thinking about the mentioned topic.
I would like members to share there experiences and views about this topic.
When husband is younger or wife is older.

Any details of the couple or native where this type of marriage of (considerably)Elder Wife OR (considerably) young Husband would have happened would help surly.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
At the first instance I recollect the horoscope of Sachin Tendulkar, his wife is elder by 5 years

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Definitely thats gona be nice example..... if we can get right details
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 am

My view is that Venus in 7th house invariably  gives a wife who is elder to the native. The date of birth being circulated for Sachin is April 24,1973m 4 25 Pm, Mumbai Born.

I am of the view his time of birth could be between 6 Pm and 7Pm instead of 4:25Pm, thus requireing correction in the horoscope that is being circulated

Incidental to sachin though not connected with this topic, I find in his horoscope that Moon and Rahu are placed together and Depositor Jupiter in capricorn along with Mars. May be this could be discussed in a separate thread, but I wish to put my views here. I would like to caution the  family of Sachin  to be careful , as there are great possibility of Sachin  attempting to commit suicide before the end of July 23,2011

To continue the topic, my observation is that if Venus is placed in the 7th house in Mens horoscope uninfluenced by any aspect of any other plaent, it invariably gives wife( I use the word , companinon, instead of word wife here) elder to the native. The word wife has a very religious and pious meaning  in it as for as Hindu sastras are concerned. A person elder to a Man in my view cannot be a wife , if one go by the sastras

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Dear Dhan Ji,

I am not able to understand the view of yours saying Venus in 7th will invariably gives elder wife. It is not true in my case. My hubby has venus in his 7th house , but Iam 7 years younger to him.  To some extent I do agree people born with 7th house Venus  ( native.... man)  can go astray some times . But Iam not very sure it is true or not.  I heard some saying not only Venus in 7th house makes this things possible ,( even I feel) , Venus in 4th 7th 10th will also fall under this category.  

I appreciate the explanation to the word   "wife" given by u above . Yes,   u are rite. I  too have such a view over the word  and I always say to all, it is not a marriage when it is between elder woman and younger man. Ican't accept it as a marriage in true sense. Hope to get more views over  this please from  U all.

Why not we take  Mahatma Gandhi's case too here?  Another one I get is ,  the marriage of Dhanus ( Ishvarya Rajani  kanth)  the Tamil film actor , who is son in law of Famous Super star  Rajani kanth. .Ishvarya Rai Bachans case too is eligible here for our discussion I feel now.  

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:06 pm

prasanna wrote:Dear Dhan Ji,

I am not able to understand the view of yours saying Venus in 7th will invariably gives elder wife. It is not true in my case. My hubby has venus in his 7th house , but Iam 7 years younger to him.  To some extent I do agree people born with 7th house Venus  ( native.... man)  can go astray some times . But Iam not very sure it is true or not.  I heard some saying not only Venus in 7th house makes this things possible ,( even I feel) , Venus in 4th 7th 10th will also fall under this category.  

I appreciate the explanation to the word   "wife" given by u above . Yes,   u are rite. I  too have such a view over the word  and I always say to all, it is not a marriage when it is between elder woman and younger man. Ican't accept it as a marriage in true sense. Hope to get more views over  this please from  U all.

Why not we take  Mahatma Gandhi's case too here?  Another one I get is ,  the marriage of Dhanus ( Ishvarya Rajani  kanth)  the Tamil film actor , who is son in law of Famous Super star  Rajani kanth. .Ishvarya Rai Bachans case too is eligible here for our discussion I feel now.  

Regards,
What I mean was Venus in 7th house, I mean it is uninfluenced.

Secondly I wish to add, if the 7th lord is exalted or in his own house or when the depositor of the house where either venus or 7th lord is situated is in a position deemed to be exalted in Navamasa and the placement of that house depositor in Rasi is exalted , then it  would lead to women being elder to man

The standard dictum says that if Sani occupies in 7th house of a man's horoscope, there are possibility of getting an women elder to the native by marriage

Your case or your husband case is different
whenever jupiter aspects venus in 7th house, it will give a good wife
aspect of jupiter in 7th house is always good

Venus  or saturn in 7th uninfluenced invariably give a women elder to the native

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks Dhan Ji for your kind explanations . Try to give some model charts as I indicated  above please , if possible.

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:14 am

Date of Birth of the girl

July 4,1978
16 :27 hrs
Madras

Date of birth of the Boy

Sept 6,1979

8:52  am

Sorapur India

The boys horoscope had been vivid discussed in some other thread. The couple have been married for the past 7 years. The girl intend to go for divorce now. No encumbarance so far.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:22 am

Next example

August 2 ,1980
Ujjain
11:38 am

Boy

October 24,1981
20:50 hrs
Aurangabad

Acp

Post by Acp » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 am

Last edited by Acp on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 am

Dear Acp,

I appreciate your concern about Sachin and the way u understood him too. Pl keep in mind , we are not wishing that , it should happen. It is just a caution. ASTROLOGY   is a TOOL which can denote something bad and with prayers  or remedies there is possibility of over coming the worst too . If u believe in God and remedies we can over come anything to some extent or post pone things too. I have recently saw some clippings that Sachin himself did some remedies ( Rahu Dosh remedy or Naga prathishta) in the temple Kuke Subramanya ,   situated in Karnataka. It  indicates me,  he is a believer of Astrology. What did u say now ?  So I feel Sachin must be under some stress now.

Regards,
prasanna

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi ACP ji,
Since this discussion is more about technical details related to astrology and not about beliefs lets keep it that way.
That would help more in getting further clarity in this topic.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Acp wrote:Dear prassna ji

sachin tendulkar is not only a good cricketer,he is also a good human being. I have great respect and love for him. That's why i have reacted like this. Sorry if i have hurt any one. I have same respect and love for amitabh bacchan and a.r.rahman. We never want to loose all these great people of our country,even we can not imagine this thing. If this is the possibilities then i will prefer to pray for him, n i am requesting all u people to pray for him. Nothing more to say.

Thank you...
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello

One more example is of bollywood couple Ashwariya and Abhishek but can anyone share birth details
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 am

Hi Swapnil ,

I already gave  the same example of  Ashvarya Bhachan. I think u didnt read previous posts fully.  I asked the same to all . Can any one share their details? . But Iam  doubtful,  how far the details may be  true in the cases of celebrities? In my opinion celebrities hide original details. Do u all agree?

Regards,
prasanna

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 am

Aishwarya Rai Nov 1 1973 mangalore
Abhishek Bachchan 5 February 1976 , mumbai

Return to “Vedic Astrology”