Infosys

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Infosys

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Is the transit of Saturn in virgo responsible for the downfall of Infosys. Dubious directors are quitting after looting the company and the public. Is transit guru aspect on the saturn making the  truth to come out in open. Will there be skeleton tumbling from the cupboard of the Infosys? There is likely hood of the company pulling down the shutters soon. All the nocturnal design by the previous Directors would be out sooner than later

SeekingHelp

Oh no!

Post by SeekingHelp » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:42 pm

I hope and pray nothing of that sort happens....lots of people are dependent on that company for their livelyhood. Many of my cousins and friends.
Eternally Grateful

Milind

Post by Milind » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 am

It is interesting that when Infosys came in to being on 2nd July 1981, during that time Saturn and Jupiter were combust in Virgo, while now Saturn is in Virgo and Jupiter is in Pisces i.e. Samsaptak/opposite to each other. Secondly, both Saturn and Mercury are retrograde currently and will remain for some more time. So some sort of uncertainty will be there, however closing of shutter is not a possibility. However there will be a chance that major revamp in the institution is possible and even outsider person will become part of it as Saturn Dasa and Rahu Antara is going. And Rahu gives unexpected results.

secondly, Gochara Saturn is moving over the birth Saturn which completes 30 years. Many people suggest that when Gochara Saturn moves from Birth Saturn/Sun/Jupiter/Moon, some sort of disturbance it creates depending on the planetary positions.

*** Here I have taken 2nd July 1981 as date of Birth/Creation for the company, Time as 06.30 AM and Bangalore as the place.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 am

Milind wrote:It is interesting that when Infosys came in to being on 2nd July 1981, during that time Saturn and Jupiter were combust in Virgo, while now Saturn is in Virgo and Jupiter is in Pisces i.e. Samsaptak/opposite to each other. Secondly, both Saturn and Mercury are retrograde currently and will remain for some more time. So some sort of uncertainty will be there, however closing of shutter is not a possibility. However there will be a chance that major revamp in the institution is possible and even outsider person will become part of it as Saturn Dasa and Rahu Antara is going. And Rahu gives unexpected results.

secondly, Gochara Saturn is moving over the birth Saturn which completes 30 years. Many people suggest that when Gochara Saturn moves from Birth Saturn/Sun/Jupiter/Moon, some sort of disturbance it creates depending on the planetary positions.

*** Here I have taken 2nd July 1981 as date of Birth/Creation for the company, Time as 06.30 AM and Bangalore as the place.
Is it not necessary we should take the time when the submission of application for registration with Registrar of companies

Milind

Post by Milind » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 am

I know that submission of apllication will be the right time to make the horoscope but since I don't have it, I always take Atmakaraka Sun in the Tanu Bhava. It works for me.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Milind wrote:I know that submission of apllication will be the right time to make the horoscope but since I don't have it, I always take Atmakaraka Sun in the Tanu Bhava. It works for me.
Hi Milind,

This is interesting!
Do you take atmakaraka as tanu bhava for individual charts too, or only company charts.

Also A big hi to you!!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Milind

Post by Milind » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 am

Yes. If the person does not know the Birth Time at all and there is no way to rectify the Birth Time. Just like Rashi Horoscope with Moon in Ascadent, this is taking Sun in Ascadent.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 am

Milind wrote:Yes. If the person does not know the Birth Time at all and there is no way to rectify the Birth Time. Just like Rashi Horoscope with Moon in Ascadent, this is taking Sun in Ascadent.

Hi Milind,

Got it that it can adapted to birth charts too.

Another question: Do you better views by taking moon or Sun as lagna? In your experience, that is.

Thanks,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:30 am

In my experience, Sun in Ascadent gives over all a good reading as aspects and transits in relation with Sun creates greater impact on native's life. Again I am not completely denying the importance of Moon/Rashi Kundali. But over all results related with carrier, position, personal characteristics, thinking line, physical structure of native, relations with others etc can easily be determined considering Sun with other planets. Similarly Transits can determine problems/types of problems in the life of the native.

I know it cannot give pin point idea about all the things bit surely it can throw light on many things if we see it in detail. One more thing, Kendra Yogas with Sun in Ascadent be it in Natal Chart or through Gochara, gives very strong results in general.

*** Here we have taken Dasa or Nakshatra of planets in consideration.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Thank you Milind. This was enlightening to learn.
Also solar yogas are very powerful yogas in a native's life.

Thank you again,

RishiRarhul
RishiRahul.com

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Today Infosys Technologies Ltd has changed its name to INFOSYS Ltd. Astor views solicited on the timing of change of name

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon May 02, 2011 7:31 am

As we discussed earlier, major revamp was done in Management of Infosys. Shri. K. V. Kamath who happens to be an outsider made Chairman of the company.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 02, 2011 8:11 am

The change of name is in effect of retrograde mercury, returning to original position after getting direct.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Milind

Post by Milind » Sun May 08, 2011 4:21 pm

If you see the change of name then its changed from "Infosys Technologies" to "Infosys Limited". This is important stage in terms of Growth. Its completion of 1 complete cycle of Saturn through the chart and back in to the sign that is in the Natal Sign. Its a span of about 30 years and this is the 2nd phase of Infosys as a company. I have seen many horoscopes where transit of Saturn over the Natal Saturn gives unexpected Growth/Fall in terms of Money/Stature/Social Life. This happens about the age of 60 also. People who were not known at all become famous by any mean.  

If you see the concept of 30 or 60 in terms of Saturn's transits, one can make out that the Native gains enough experience by this age, that he changes his fortune with that. It is also noted that 30 is the age of Settlement and Growth while 60 is the age of Retirement or Completion of tasks. Again Dashas are important along with useful transits of Jupiter and Shadow planets too.

In case of Infosys, the name change suggests that it will go in to multiple products/brands in future will not remain to Software & IT services. It is also important KV Kamath from ICICI Bank is the new Chairman for the company and who will lead it from front in future.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”