Anna Hazare -- Lokpal Bill

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Anna Hazare -- Lokpal Bill

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 am

Dear Respected Astrologers,

Do you see Anna Hazare and his team succeeding in getting the Lokpal Bill Drafted and passed in Parliament in July and Corruption coming under some control. Off course Corruption cannot be wiped out totally but at least Politicians, Bureaucrats and Govt. Officials will think twice before following corrupt practises.

Pravin Kumar

Time: 4.22 p.m. Bombay India. I am giving the time so that in case someone wants to try the above matter with Prashna Kundli.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Till May 9th this mud slinging and hungama will  be heard loudly, after that  when Bomb Blast and earthquake happen all these noise will die down and again it will crop from the day When Saturn enters Libra, similarly noises can be heard

I attach a hoot for all these noises.

For a person who has surrendered to God totally, all these do not matter and  need  not depend on the drafting of lokpal bill or fight corruption.

The current day problem, everyone is behind money and the yardstick of superiority is based on wealth that is accumulated. There is no faith in God

Those who believe in ultimate of ultimate God, the Vishnu, there is no necessity for them to have a Prime minister, President, Mps MLAs or bosses to rule them or guide them. Unless such a thoughts come into the mind of each and every human being in this world, all these things keep on happening

Politician think the maximum they loot , they are great. See what is happening to Sai Baba, is he carrying 40000 crores along with him. To earn a dubious fame among the humans the great men and celebrities do all the frauds.

I feel one should get name and fame in the land of Gods, which will be permanent, and  not in the land of human beings which is temprorary

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:18 pm

The Lagna and Rashi of the Prashna Kundali is Dwi-Swabhava type. Again both the owners of the Rashis viz. Mercury and Jupiter are thinking planets. Secondly, out of 9 planets 8 are in Dwi-Swabhava Rashis and in Kendra Sthana.

Now going by planets in Bhava Chalit Horoscope,

Saturn (Retrogade) - Virgo Ascadent
Rahu - Sagittarius, 3rd House
Moon - Sagittarius, 4th House
Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Mercury (Retrogade) - Pisces, 7th House
sun - Aries, 8th House
Ketu - Gemini, 9th House

If we say that this is the Horoscope of Lokpal Bill (or a movement run by some people), the 4th House is opposition to the movement and 10th House is Civil Society member's movement in general. Whenever there are talks or meeting 7th House has got importance so all the 4 planets viz. Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Mercury are equally important contributor as a committee. Lastly the Ascadent (The Bill/Movement) has Retrograde Saturn in Virgo.

So we divided all the Horoscope in 4 different parts. Now we will see all of them with individual importance.

1. 4th House (Opposition) - 11th Lord Moon is in 4th House in an intellectual and dual thought sign, Sagittarius. It will have upper hand as it is 11th Lord and its Rashi Lord is in 7th House and is in its own sign Pisces. Rahu is also in Sagittarius which will harm or has harmed the Govt by the Movement, but surely will not be same in coming months and Moon will become stronger.

2. 10th House Lord is Mercury is in Pisces and which is Retrograde. Remember it is owner of 1st house also. Since it is being a diplomatic in nature, the movement remained as a movement and not a revolution and bloodshed. It will create impact through mass promotion/media and public movement. Since it is with Jupiter, Mars and Venus, its own individual thought will have less importance. We saw after 1st meeting that the Civil Society people took a soft stand.

3. The 7th House (Partners in Talk) - All are in Pisces, so coming to one thought will not be possible. Jupiter as described earlier will have upper hand in talks. More importantly, Mars being lord of 3rd and 8th House will try to halt the talks or create suspicion in the minds of the stake holders. Venus being owner of 2nd and 9th House will play an important role as I think that money power will win the representatives of Civil Society also. The discussion will create a weak draft in total with limited powers.

4. The Saturn is in Virgo which is sign of patient efforts and hard earned success. The Saturn is 6th Lord in 1st House, hence the bill will be through but will take a lot of time and as the Saturn is retrograde, it will not be full proof.

Dasa for Prashna Kundali - During the Parliament Session time, Ketu-Rahu-Ketu will be there. Ketu is in 9th House (legal Matters) in Gemini, hence the Bill will be passed in one house but will struggle in other. If at all transits do support to pass it, as all we know, Rahu and Ketu never give complete success, it will be surely short of something.

*** Since everything is related with Jupiter and its signs in Kendra with Moon and all other planets, it shows that this planes has upper hand in reading. Being 4th, 7th Lord and Moon Sign, it will save the Govt from further damage. Secondly, being Natural owner of 9th House and strong in 4th House in Horoscope, it will save PMO and Judiciary from the Brackets for sure.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:58 am

Governdhanji,

I am referring to your below mentioned reply.

Till May 9th this mud slinging and hungama will  be heard loudly, after that  when Bomb Blast and earthquake happen all these noise will die down and again it will crop from the day When Saturn enters Libra, similarly noises can be heard

I attach a hoot for all these noises.

For a person who has surrendered to God totally, all these do not matter and  need  not depend on the drafting of lokpal bill or fight corruption.

The current day problem, everyone is behind money and the yardstick of superiority is based on wealth that is accumulated. There is no faith in God

Those who believe in ultimate of ultimate God, the Vishnu, there is no necessity for them to have a Prime minister, President, Mps MLAs or bosses to rule them or guide them. Unless such a thoughts come into the mind of each and every human being in this world, all these things keep on happening

Politician think the maximum they loot , they are great. See what is happening to Sai Baba, is he carrying 40000 crores along with him. To earn a dubious fame among the humans the great men and celebrities do all the frauds.

I feel one should get name and fame in the land of Gods, which will be permanent, and  not in the land of human beings which is temprorary

Why was Rama born? To kill those Rakshas who were troubling the Saints? Why was Krishna born? To take care of Kans and Kauravs, amongst many other things. Why are good, honest, sincere people born? To give stability to mankind. In kalyug, as it progresses further and further it has become difficult for man to understand himself, so how can he understand others. In such a situation people like Mahtma Gandhi and so many other born and have they not achieved fantastic results.

Similarly I have hopes on Anna Hazareji and others. Maybe he may not succeed initially but many more like him will be born or are born and could sacrifice for the sake of the country. There are good people all around but they are not motivated to get success in wiping out corruption and such a movement as started by Anna Hazareji will find many such persons coming out. It is sad that Honest, Truthful people are not united and vent their voice in a positive way otherwise these Politicians would be Netas and not politicians.

So far Anna Hazare has not tasted defeat in any venture he has started for the good of people and I Hope and Wish Him all success in his venture.

So I had posed this question to Learned Astrologers what are his chances of success? He will definitely continue with the struggle till he succeed and he has already declared, when the Govt. came forward and agreed to all his demands, that temporary battle has been won but real war has now begun.

For politicians commit crime, loot public wealth openly and seem to have extremely good health too. Everything seems to go in their favour but definitely like Love is Generated from inside and such love one cannot help but distribute to others, Money generated or earned does not make one to distribute it but to store and accumulate and multiply till he is unable to multiply or count any more when his judgment day arrives. There have been Corrupt Bureaucrats who have been known to sleep on a bed full or Money. God knows how they get sleep.

Ultimate result will be the money will remain here, fame will not last and like Tata and Birla or yesteryears now we have Ambanis, Narayana Murthy, Aziz Premji and a host of others and again after another decade or two another set will come.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Milind

Post by Milind » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm

As discussed earlier, Baba Ramdev is against Civil Societies's decision to bring PMO and Judiciary under Lokpal.

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 am

Jus now read the news and statement Baba is Not against the Civil Societies inclussion of PMO what he wants is there should be debate on including PM in Lokpal.......

In my opinion i see BABA is not sincere and i see him power hungry man inside. Only the time will tell
Milind wrote:As discussed earlier, Baba Ramdev is against Civil Societies's decision to bring PMO and Judiciary under Lokpal.
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Milind

Post by Milind » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:43 am

Baba Ramdev is protecting his own assets and would like to create space in Politics. During previous tenure of UPA, he was targeted by the UPA ally Communists for his medicines and their contents. Who knows he may be playing for Congress and setting a deal to save himself. If you are against Corruption then why you are fighting for PMO and Judiciary. Let both the offices be in Lokpal. Law should be equal for all.

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

Yes i do agree on below views...........
Milind wrote:Baba Ramdev is protecting his own assets and would like to create space in Politics. During previous tenure of UPA, he was targeted by the UPA ally Communists for his medicines and their contents. Who knows he may be playing for Congress and setting a deal to save himself. If you are against Corruption then why you are fighting for PMO and Judiciary. Let both the offices be in Lokpal. Law should be equal for all.
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

manoj79

Lokpal Bill

Post by manoj79 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I have s strong feeling that since conjuction of lord of 4th house and 10th house in 7th will give strong lokpal bill especially when mercury is lord of ascendent and 10th.

MysticR

Anna Movement

Post by MysticR » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 am

It is interesting to see that how much support Anna is receiving from all section of society. It is clear that everything is favoring people who wants to bring honesty and integrity back into our culture. Intuitively I am feeling that India is going through historic process OF change. I would be interesting to ask astrologers what are the planet situation of India which is causing such a natural wide spread support to this movement which seems like first after the national freedom movement by Gandhiji during British rule.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi,

Could 26/27 Aug 2011 (this year) help to reach a favorable, or a rather a good start between Anna Hazare and the Government? I think yes.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

Could 26/27 Aug 2011 (this year) help to reach a favorable, or a rather a good start between Anna Hazare and the Government? I think yes.

RishiRahul

Hi,

I had mentioned about the developments between the government and Anna to occur on 26/27 Aug 2011; which came true.
http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/astro ... ssage/1670

Which means that, now we must wait and watch for it taking better shape around 10 Sept 2011

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

pandu345

Post by pandu345 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm

I think even if it goes well and bill passes, I will say how well it will be effective.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”