Arunachal CM's Chopper Missing!!!!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Milind

Arunachal CM's Chopper Missing!!!!

Post by Milind » Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 am

My Brother called me and gave me information about the missing chopper yesterday 2.10 pm. I made a Prashna Kundali with 2.14 pm as the time. The planetary details were as follows,

1. Leo Ascadent and Ascadent Lord is in 9th House.
2. Moon is in 8th House and owner of 12th House
3. Lord of 6th and 7th House Saturn is in 2nd House making all bad yogas with Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Mars.
4. Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Mars are in 8th House.
5. Rahu-Ketu are in 5-11 Houses.

Predictions I made were,

1. Since Moon shows the query in the Prashna Kundali, from this horoscope, the Native has met with an accident. As Moon is 12th Lord in 8th House with 4 other planets and retrograde Saturn is aspecting from 2nd House.
2. He is accompanied by Woman/s as Venus and Moon are there in the 8th House.
3. Its just a big fall and crash, no chances of fire as it looks. This is because of Moon being there in Jala Rashi along with Mercury, Jupiter and Venus. It does not look that they had communication failure. Its because of Engine developed some error/snag and stopped working.
4. Mars in Jala Rashi gives death related with Physical injury like Bullet, Cardiac Failure due to Shock, Fracture Bones or excessive Bleeding.
5. Since 8th is having many planets, Retrograde Saturn Aspect on 8th House and Rahu is in house of survival - 5th House, the chances of survivors making it almost nil.

*** Within next 15 min, news came that he landed safely in Bhutan. We talked in the evening on the same, he asked me how your prediction came wrong, I said I am not Lord Brahma to give all correct decisions. I also make mistakes while making reading and thats normal. He suggested me to check with your reading. I said I will do.

Now coming back to the point,
1. The Chopper will be found late in the evening today or on Monday Morning as the Moon will go in Ashwini Star and Ketu is in 11th House. By Vedic Astrology Pisces is Ketu's own sign and since it related with 8th House, Ketu becomes important in finding the things as it placed in 11th House.
2. Since Lagna Lord is in 9th House, the remains of the Chopper can be found in Bhutan which is a foreign land.
3. Atma Karak Sun is 9th House and owner 1st House that the remains may be near to some sacred shrine/place/town.
4. One more important point, since Lord of Lagna is in 9th House, which happens to be 12th House to 10th House (Karma, Position, Pride), the Native has been ousted from it, here it will be because of death.

I WISH THE GOOD NEWS OF SURVIVAL SHOULD COME EARLY. I WISH THE READING SHOULD GO WRONG.

God Bless Them!!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Milindji,

There is something interesting about these Choppers which I read long time back say some 15 years back. I read in Papers that U.K. had defective Choppers with them and they bribed the concerned person in India and sold them to our country. Now I often wondered how Politicians amassing huge wealth and living such a healthy and happy life survived. Is God sleeping? You find so many Chopper accidentts and even small planes meeting with accidents.

Remember the C M of Andhra Pradesh who died in Chopper nearly 2 years back. Remember Mr.Jindal (great industrialist of haryana) dying in a plane crash.

Again remember Madhavraoji Scindia dying in a plane crash.

There maybe other such incidents by when you do something wrong you have to face the same situation later on. If you sell adulterated medicine then be sure one day you or you beloved child/brother/sister or someone really close by is bound to die by consuming the same medicine. You have polluted others by your wicked ways then the same pollution has to strike you too as what you give to the world comes back to you whatever it maybe.

I remember one of my Gurudev's ardent disciple, who was an Air Force Pilot, once flew a plane with very little fuel in it and there was no chance of completing the flight or even landing anywhere safely but he did land safely at the appointed place. He owed it to HIM. A pure soul is always protected. These things cannot be explained logically but when you experience it then you will only try to explain it the way you are habituated too.  I believe in HIM and hence I call it pure Miracle. Others may say something else.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Sanjay Gandhi and Mohan Kumar Mangalam  could not be forgotten

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun May 01, 2011 5:58 pm

I  do remember Yaseer Arafat in this connection. He died on my Birthday date .So I could  remember easily his date of death which is 11 th Nov 2004. Not in air crash due to illness he died then.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peac ... t-bio.html

Arafat narrowly escaped death  on 7 April 1992, when an Air Bissau aircraft he was a passenger on crash-landed in the Libyan Desert during a sandstorm.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 02, 2011 4:57 am

How  can we forget -MAdahav rao sindhia-----and his ---------Helicopter accident .............Born: 10 March 1945 Died: 2 October 2001. Scindia died in a plane crash in 2001

From 1961 until the abolition of titles under Indira Gandhi, Scindia was known as His Highness Ali Jah, Umdat ul-Umara, Hisam us-Sultanat, Mukhtar ul-Mulk, Azim ul-Iqtidar, Rafi-us-Shan, Wala Shikoh, Muhtasham-i-Dauran, Maharajadhiraj Maharaja Shrimant Madhav Rao III Scindia Bahadur, Shrinath, Mansur-i-Zaman, Maharaja Scindia of Gwalior.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Soundarya-

Original name Sowmya (Kannada: ಸೌಂದರ್ಯ)(Telugu: సౌందర్య Tamil:சௌந்தர்யா) (18 July 1976 - 17 April 2004) was a film actress in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films. She was killed along with her brother in a chopper crash near Bangalore.,  .when the four-seater plane Cessna 180 caught fire immediately after take-off. She was on her way to Andhra Pradesh to campaign for the Bharatiya Janata Party for the coming elections. Her brother, Amarnath, a producer of Kannada films, also died in the accident. She was awarded with a Karnataka State Award posthumously.She acted in more than 90 films, most of them in Telugu
prasanna

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue May 03, 2011 8:23 am

Prasannaji,

What I am trying to get at is the Politicians, Bureaucrats and those who reach the top through Dubious methods are liable to indulge in methods which will ultimately result in pain/downfall to themselves. These defective choppers were bought some 15 or 20 years back and maybe even those small planes in which the politicians often travel. Hence out of most of the crashes you will find Politicians, Bureaucrats etc. in them. What you give to the world comes back to you. Give kindness it comes to you and if you give pain and cheat others and what not the same is going to come back to you.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

govardhanvt

Re: Arunachal CM's Chopper Missing!!!!

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 04, 2011 8:04 am

Milind wrote:My Brother called me and gave me information about the missing chopper yesterday 2.10 pm. I made a Prashna Kundali with 2.14 pm as the time. The planetary details were as follows,

3. Lord of 6th and 7th House Saturn is in 2nd House making all bad yogas with Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Mars.

Predictions I made were,

1. Since Moon shows the query in the Prashna Kundali, from this horoscope, the Native has met with an accident. As Moon is 12th Lord in 8th House with 4 other planets and retrograde Saturn is aspecting from 2nd House.
3. Its just a big fall and crash, no chances of fire as it looks. This is because of Moon being there in Jala Rashi along with Mercury, Jupiter and Venus. It does not look that they had communication failure. Its because of Engine developed some error/snag and stopped working.
4. Mars in Jala Rashi gives death related with Physical injury like Bullet, Cardiac Failure due to Shock, Fracture Bones or excessive Bleeding.
5. Since 8th is having many planets, Retrograde Saturn Aspect on 8th House and Rahu is in house of survival - 5th House, the chances of survivors making it almost nil.

*** Within next 15 min, news came that he landed safely in Bhutan. We talked in the evening on the same, he asked me how your prediction came wrong, I said I am not Lord Brahma to give all correct decisions. I also make mistakes while making reading and thats normal. He suggested me to check with your reading. I said I will do.

1. The Chopper will be found late in the evening today or on Monday Morning as the Moon will go in Ashwini Star and Ketu is in 11th House. By Vedic Astrology Pisces is Ketu's own sign and since it related with 8th House, Ketu becomes important in finding the things as it placed in 11th House.
2. Since Lagna Lord is in 9th House, the remains of the Chopper can be found in Bhutan which is a foreign land.
3. Atma Karak Sun is 9th House and owner 1st House that the remains may be near to some sacred shrine/place/town.
4. One more important point, since Lord of Lagna is in 9th House, which happens to be 12th House to 10th House (Karma, Position, Pride), the Native has been ousted from it, here it will be because of death.

I WISH THE GOOD NEWS OF SURVIVAL SHOULD COME EARLY. I WISH THE READING SHOULD GO WRONG.

God Bless Them!!
Milind ji Congrats again   . Government sources confirmed AP CM died in crash

Milind

Post by Milind » Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 am

The bad news came today by 12 pm. The bodies of the Arunachal CM and others found at Lobotang near Tawang and not in Bhutan at 10 am today. The bodies have been given to Defense Forces. The bodies were in decomposed state.

Where the prediction came right,

1. Sadly all the people on board met with an accident and died.
2. As far as news is concerned there was no fire but chopper met with an accident.
3. Post martem will confirm the injury caused death but it looks heavy body injuries.
4. There was a woman on board.
5. Since he is dead, he has been removed/ousted from the position of CM he had.  
6. The site was confirmed by Satellites on Monday evening photographs. It was one of the probable sites of crash.

Where the prediction went wrong,

1. Chopper site was in India and not in Bhutan.
2. Chopper site near a holy place/shrine - Yet to be confirmed.

What I could not see,

1. Saturn's Aspect on 8th House and on Ketu in 11th House delayed the search. Remember Saturn is the Day Lord and also the Star Lord of Prashna Kundali.
2. Saturn's Aspect on 8th House made bodies decompose due to delay.
3. Except Sun all planets are in Dwi-Swabha Rashi, following things happened,

A) First news came that Chopper landed safely. Then came it did not.
B) Places of search were many. Search was conducted inn 2 countries.
C) Multiple agencies took part in the search.

Rest in Peace!!!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 am

Fantastic Analysis , and predictions. Well done  Milind Ji,. I must learn from U more . Hope u will teach me .

Regards,
prasanna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed May 04, 2011 9:30 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:Prasannaji,

What I am trying to get at is the Politicians, Bureaucrats and those who reach the top through Dubious methods are liable to indulge in methods which will ultimately result in pain/downfall to themselves. These defective choppers were bought some 15 or 20 years back and maybe even those small planes in which the politicians often travel. Hence out of most of the crashes you will find Politicians, Bureaucrats etc. in them. What you give to the world comes back to you. Give kindness it comes to you and if you give pain and cheat others and what not the same is going to come back to you.

Pravin Kumar

Thanks for  the  wonderful insights on this topic from U Pravin ji.

" AS  U SOW   SO SHALL  U REAP   holds Good always . "  in this Kaliyug.

Regards,
prasanna

Raman Deep Singh

Re: Arunachal CM's Chopper Missing!!!!

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sat May 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi Milind ji,
It is nice to see u back to the board.
And for below reading though it wont be nice to congratulate u on someone's death but still it was really nice to see the beautiful derivation and conclusion, since u understood the sound and signs on nature written on the chart. :)

Regareds,
Raman Deep Singh

Milind wrote:My Brother called me and gave me information about the missing chopper yesterday 2.10 pm. I made a Prashna Kundali with 2.14 pm as the time. The planetary details were as follows,

Predictions I made were,

God Bless Them!!
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”