Conjunction of Karmic Control Planets

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

america.1

Conjunction of Karmic Control Planets

Post by america.1 » Sat May 07, 2011 10:29 pm

In many texts the dispositors of Rahu and Ketu are referred to as Karmic Control Planets.  These are supposed to have a direct impact on how Rahu and Ketu perform.  If these planets were ever conjunct though, this would lead to a rather odd situation in which the the planet of desire and destiny and the planet of detachment and observation would both have a direct connection to each other. Any opinions on how this would work out?

Thanks in advance.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 08, 2011 7:34 am

Hi America1,

This certainly has very indicative meanings.  You always hit on interesting facts in astrology.
What is your research on this matter?

Why dont you give two known examples and we all can discuss.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 am

Swami Jayendra Saraswathi's chart (as given by JHora default chart set)
seems to have this. Ra/Ke are in Pi/Vi with Ju and Me in Ta.(20May1984 13:22 79E32 11N57 05:30 east of gmt
CRS

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am

Swamy Jayendra Saraswathi was born on  July 18 1935  and not  the given date is rite .  He is Vijayendra the  Third Man. But I dont see his  Chart in My Jhora  , why ?
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 am

May 20, 1894. 1:22:00 pm. 79E32 and 11 N 57 –Swami Chandra Sekhar Saraswati. Kindly note this please.  He is the most honored person of Kanchi Mutt.

It is not the rahu influence that made him a great spirtual person or leader. 5th lord in the 10th house along with lagna lord, and 2nd and 11th lord , 10th lord venus in 8th house. By this placement his karma was burnt out.
Influence of Jupiter in 2nd house, and  it is mainly Jupiter influence on his lagna lord and Rasi that made him a great spiritual leader

The yoga givers in his horoscope are mainly Jupiter, manas, bhudhi and natural atmakaraka sun are all influenced by natural benefic Jupiter
Rahu has little role to play in Maha Swamigal's chart.

Even navamsa too jupiter has major influence in the chart.saturn is in vargotamma positon, Moon is also vargottamma
Nakstra lord is Saturn
Lagna lord is in krithika Nakshtram, ruled by Sun . So Lagna lord is so powerful in His chart .
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

ChanDubai

Re: Conjunction of Karmic Control Planets

Post by ChanDubai » Mon May 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi,

//In many texts the dispositors of Rahu and Ketu are referred to as Karmic Control Planets.//

Can you please provide me which texts does say so?

Rahu Ketu and Saturn are called Karmic Planets as far as i know But NOT the despositors.....

Even i read in the same forum (another thread) one member/Astrologer saying Rahu is involved in Grahayudda (Planetory War) with Moon i never heard Nodes Invoving in any Planetory wars and not found any textual support..

So these type of teachings are always misguiding and against the traditonal vedic astrology........

Just my understanding you are free to disagree

Regards

ChanDubai
america.1 wrote:In many texts the dispositors of Rahu and Ketu are referred to as Karmic Control Planets.  These are supposed to have a direct impact on how Rahu and Ketu perform.  If these planets were ever conjunct though, this would lead to a rather odd situation in which the the planet of desire and destiny and the planet of detachment and observation would both have a direct connection to each other. Any opinions on how this would work out?

Thanks in advance.
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Well said and explained beautifully Chandru . My view over this topic (quote )  is also   the  same of yours.   More over , U are rite,  ,  Nodes , Sun and moon should  NEVER fall under   planetary war.  Only the other Five Grahas , Mars, Saturn , Mercury, Venus, Jupiter when coming under certain degrees NEARER TO these two  luminaries    involve in Graha yud.  . Nodes being always in  vakra , cant participate in planetary WAR.
Last edited by prasanna on Wed May 11, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Sri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi (born March 13, 1969 as Sankaran in a village called Thandalam, Tiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu) is the 70th Shankaracharya (guru and head or pontiff, Peetadhipathi) of the Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, a Hindu religious institution. He was nominated by his predecessor, Sri Jayendra Saraswathi, as his successor and was given the title Sri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi on May 29, 1983 at the early age of 13 years.

His Birth details fro your convenience , I am giving here.

March 13th, 1969
8.11 pm
Ponneri (Outskirts of Madras)
Star- Uthiradam, Uthraashada.
prasanna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue May 10, 2011 7:02 am

america.1 wrote:In many texts the dispositors of Rahu and Ketu are referred to as Karmic Control Planets.  These are supposed to have a direct impact on how Rahu and Ketu perform.  If these planets were ever conjunct though, this would lead to a rather odd situation in which the the planet of desire and destiny and the planet of detachment and observation would both have a direct connection to each other. Any opinions on how this would work out?

Thanks in advance.

(quote)=Hi America1,

This certainly has very indicative meanings.  You always hit on interesting facts in astrology.

RishiRahul

Dear All,

I fail to understand , how one can refer the dispositors of Rahu and ketu can be considered to karmic control planets. This appears to me as generalization. Moreover, how this can be considered to be an interesting fact ? It is well known that all the 9 planets and houses contribute for one karma and neither one or conjunction or association of planets in horoscope can be a karmic controller of one's destiny.

The statement itself in the first place is wrong. Can that be denied that other planets in the individual does not control a native's karma. ?  Just because some one has considered the dispositors of rahu and ketu as karmic control planet and that being statement being extracted somewhere from the web and re posted here , does not mean one should be considered as interesting fact. As an astrologer who are all well learned should understand that statements are figment of imagination and hence in my view there is no research that is required , as it is well accepted , established and everyone will agree no single planet in horoscope can control karma of anyone individual. According to me it is redundant topic to discuss as the very basic edifice of the discussion itself is not correct

More over the next poster who supported and gave hints for further  so called research here , failed to give correct details of the  Great Seers.  When giving clues for research , utmost care must be taken by the supporter  or giver of hints first , which is  very vital   and should not be ignored. I know Err is human, I am not finding fault with any one in particular. But still .............the Changing of  the native's chart is vital mistake .

I never do just simple cut and paste , (like the  above  two examples . ) I wish every one should note  my sincerity and my real interest,dedication towards Vedic Astrology ,  to the welfare of my co learners and the  last but not the least I must tell , I am proving myself to be  the real well wisher of board  , by still sticking to  this board , especially  to  the Vedic Board. Thanks for  reading my views with patience.  

Regards,
prasanna

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 10, 2011 7:43 pm

mysbcrs wrote:Swami Jayendra Saraswathi's chart (as given by JHora default chart set)
seems to have this. Ra/Ke are in Pi/Vi with Ju and Me in Ta.(20May1984 13:22 79E32 11N57 05:30 east of gmt
Hi,

Swami Jayendra Saraswathi's chart as given in jhora 7.4 version has the birthtime as 18 July 1935 at 19.00 hrs.
The birthtime given by you as 20 May 1984 is different, and I am confused.

The karmik planets are the moon's nodes, and their dispositors are their controlling ones.

Could you correct the confusion, and give a chart of someone who we know, who has the dispositors conjunct?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

ChanDubai wrote:Hi,

//In many texts the dispositors of Rahu and Ketu are referred to as Karmic Control Planets.//

Rahu Ketu and Saturn are called Karmic Planets as far as i know But NOT the despositors.....

Even i read in the same forum (another thread) one member/Astrologer saying Rahu is involved in Grahayudda (Planetory War) with Moon i never heard Nodes Invoving in any Planetory wars and not found any textual support..

So these type of teachings are always misguiding and against the traditonal vedic astrology........

Regards

ChanDubai

Hi,

The books my Manik Chand Jain who is an Vedic astrology author and an avid researcher in Vedic astrology, and also Western Astrology authored two books on this.

He is said to have understood the concept from articles from 'Astrology magazine', which was then authored By Dr. B.V.Raman.

RishiRahul

P.S:Grahayudhha is not the topic of this thread. If interested you can always start a new thread about it.

unanth

Post by unanth » Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 am

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:Swami Jayendra Saraswathi's chart (as given by JHora default chart set)
Hi,

Swami Jayendra Saraswathi's chart as given in jhora 7.4 version has the birthtime as 18 July 1935 at 19.00 hrs.

The karmik planets are the moon's nodes, and their dispositors are their controlling ones.

Could you correct the confusion, and give a chart of someone who we know, who has the dispositors conjunct?

RishiRahul
hello Rishi ji,

excuse me for the intrusion. was going through the thread, so wanted to confirm.

Yes as you said , 20 May 1984 biirth date is different. It is  of Swami Chandrasekhara Saraswathi. Rahu in Pisces/ Ketu in Virgo and dispositors Jupiter and Mercury respectively in the 10th house Taurus  along with Sun

Same is reflected in PVR Narasimha Raos book " Vedic astrology- an intergrated appraoch" page 148.

I think its just a typo error of " mysbcrs"

regards

prasanna

First Observation by Me.

Post by prasanna » Wed May 11, 2011 7:34 am

unanth wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi,

RishiRahul
hello Rishi ji,

excuse me for the intrusion. was going through the thread, so wanted to confirm.

Yes as you said , 20 May 1984 biirth date is different. It is  of Swami Chandrasekhara Saraswathi. Rahu in Pisces/ Ketu in Virgo and dispositors Jupiter and Mercury respectively in the 10th house Taurus  along with Sun

Same is reflected in PVR Narasimha Raos book " Vedic astrology- an intergrated appraoch" page 148.

regards
prasanna wrote:Sri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi (born March 13, 1969 as Sankaran in a village called Thandalam, Tiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu) is the 70th Shankaracharya (guru and head or pontiff, Peetadhipathi) of the Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, a Hindu religious institution. He was nominated by his predecessor, Sri Jayendra Saraswathi, as his successor and was given the title Sri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi on May 29, 1983 at the early age of 13 years.
His Birth details fro your convenience , I am giving here.
March 13th, 1969
8.11 pm
Ponneri (Outskirts of Madras)
Star- Uthiradam, Uthraashada.
prasanna wrote:
Thanks in advance.
(quote)=Hi America1,
RishiRahul

Dear All,
I fail to understand , how one can refer the dispositors of Rahu and ketu can be considered to karmic control planets. This appears to me as generalization. Moreover, how this can be considered to be an interesting fact ? It is well known that all the 9 planets and houses contribute for one karma and neither one or conjunction or association of planets in horoscope can be a karmic controller of one's destiny.
The statement itself in the first place is wrong. Can that be denied that other planets in the individual does not control a native's karma. ?  Just because some one has considered the dispositors of rahu and ketu as karmic control planet and that being statement being extracted somewhere from the web and re posted here , does not mean one should be considered as interesting fact. As an astrologer who are all well learned should understand that statements are figment of imagination and hence in my view there is no research that is required , as it is well accepted , established and everyone will agree no single planet in horoscope can control karma of anyone individual. According to me it is redundant topic to discuss as the very basic edifice of the discussion itself is not correct

More over the next poster who supported and gave hints for further  so called research here , failed to give correct details of the  Great Seers.  When giving clues for research , utmost care must be taken by the supporter  or giver of hints first , which is  very vital   and should not be ignored. I know Err is human, I am not finding fault with any one in particular. But still .............the Changing of  the native's chart is vital mistake .
I never do just simple cut and paste , (like the  above  two examples . ) I wish every one should note  my sincerity and my real interest,dedication towards Vedic Astrology ,  to the welfare of my co learners and the  last but not the least I must tell , I am proving myself to be  the real well wisher of board  , by still sticking to  this board , especially  to  the Vedic Board. Thanks for  reading my views with patience.

Regards,

This observation was already made by me in the first instance
and it appears that you and Rishi ji missed to notice it
prasanna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed May 11, 2011 8:52 am

unanth wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi,

RishiRahul
hello Rishi ji,

regards

Dear Unanth ji,

Just go thru this please.
prasanna wrote:May 20, 1894. 1:22:00 pm. 79E32 and 11 N 57 –Swami Chandra Sekhar Saraswati. Kindly note this please.  He is the most honored person of Kanchi Mutt.

It is not the rahu influence that made him a great spirtual person or leader. 5th lord in the 10th house along with lagna lord, and 2nd and 11th lord , 10th lord venus in 8th house. By this placement his karma was burnt out.
Influence of Jupiter in 2nd house, and  it is mainly Jupiter influence on his lagna lord and Rasi that made him a great spiritual leader

The yoga givers in his horoscope are mainly Jupiter, manas, bhudhi and natural atmakaraka sun are all influenced by natural benefic Jupiter
Rahu has little role to play in Maha Swamigal's chart.

Even navamsa too jupiter has major influence in the chart.saturn is in vargotamma positon, Moon is also vargottamma
Nakstra lord is Saturn
Lagna lord is in krithika Nakshtram, ruled by Sun . So Lagna lord is so powerful in His chart .
prasanna

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed May 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi,

RR= //The karmik planets are the moon's nodes, and their dispositors are their controlling ones.//

Refer your previous response in the same thread..

This everyone knows and i do agree For Eg: Rahu's despositor is HIS (Rahu''s) Controller that is what your above statement says.

BUT the Query or the Understading of the thread owner (America 1) was and is Dispositor of the Nodes is Karmic Planets which is wrong i am saying..

But you were saying and agreeing to his understanding in your first response to him...hence i replied whatever little i know as per the Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology, physcology, Western Asrology all are different I am talking about Vedic Astrology teaching perspective only..

//The books my Manik Chand Jain who is an Vedic astrology author and an avid researcher in Vedic astrology, and also Western Astrology authored two books on this.//

I do have some collection of Sh. M.C. Jain’s books could you please care to name the Title of the book please?

As per my readings he never talked about Node’s Despositor becoming the KARMIC PLANETS

Regards

ChanDubai

RishiRahul wrote:
ChanDubai wrote:Hi,

Regards

ChanDubai

Hi,

The books my Manik Chand Jain who is an Vedic astrology author and an avid researcher in Vedic astrology, and also Western Astrology authored two books on this.

He is said to have understood the concept from articles from 'Astrology magazine', which was then authored By Dr. B.V.Raman.

RishiRahul

P.S:Grahayudhha is not the topic of this thread. If interested you can always start a new thread about it.
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Return to “Vedic Astrology”