Interesting phenomenon

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prasanna

Interesting phenomenon

Post by prasanna » Wed May 11, 2011 8:59 am

Interesting phenomenon

Today , hope many would have noticed, there are 5 planets transit in Aries . Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Sun in Arie. More than that 4 planets in Aswini Star.

I wish to have views over this from all experts  here .Thanks.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu May 12, 2011 3:38 am

As Dr J Jayalalitha Of Tamil Nadu ADMK chief, born under Magha star, I feel this placement of 5  Grahas in Aries will favor her victory Tomorrow , as the  result of State Legislative  Assembly of TN  elections are  expected  to be  announced tomorrow .  we  could see all five Grahas    placed in her 9th house from Rasi. I t is her 11 th house from Lagna she being born under Mithuna Lagna. So J.Jayalalita has very good chances of becoming the chief minister of Tamil Nadu for the third time.

Her birth details are as under.

24  February 1948

14.34 hours

Chennai TN.

The above details  the chart of J.Jayalalita is taken from the book "Famous Women" written under the guidance of Shri K.N. Rao.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Earthquake hits southern Spain, ten dead.

Post by prasanna » Thu May 12, 2011 4:03 am

Earthquake hits southern Spain, ten dead.

I attribute this  Earth quake is one of the  major out comes  of this  interesting phenomenon . I wished to have the views of this interesting phenomenon of ( placements of 5 planets in Aries Yesterday ).  But no one showed any  interest to reply  to my post. So I myself felt like  doing it  based on  my understanding. According to Western  Astrologers   ( from late February through early May 2011) Especially  from April 21 – May 11, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in this  Aries sign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -dead.html
prasanna

SeekingHelp

Very Interesting

Post by SeekingHelp » Thu May 12, 2011 5:25 pm

I am very curious to know more about this topic. I have my lagna in ashwini star. This interests me a lot... hope to read more on the effects of the planets for this rashi and star. How long will all these planets stay here? When is the next transit?
Eternally Grateful

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi,

Without speaking of the extra Saturnine planets, there is a cluster of planets in the Lagna of Kaalchakra (Mesha) till about 27 May 2011, which started quite recently.

The above is leading to 2 Grahayudhhas betwween planets as one ovetrtakes the other in clusters.
Which renders it a difficult time for most; and Mesha would be disturbed.

Example, a person of karkata rasi would have its 10th. house Mesha disturbed.
A mesha rasi could have mental troubles and confused thinking... etc.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu May 12, 2011 5:56 pm

As I found Mr Karunanadhi belonging to karkataka   I said chances are very bright for Jayalatha ji to win tomorrow in  election. More over I predict more natural disasters like quakes, forest fires, Volcanic eruptions  (  dangers to humanity as  a whole is there in coming days ). Summer would be highly un bearable  this year.
prasanna

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 13, 2011 6:09 am

prasanna wrote:As Dr J Jayalalitha Of Tamil Nadu ADMK chief, born under Magha star, I feel this placement of 5  Grahas in Aries will favor her victory Tomorrow , as the  result of State Legislative  Assembly of TN  elections are  expected  to be  announced tomorrow .  we  could see all five Grahas    placed in her 9th house from Rasi. I t is her 11 th house from Lagna she being born under Mithuna Lagna. So J.Jayalalita has very good chances of becoming the chief minister of Tamil Nadu for the third time.

Her birth details are as under.

24  February 1948

14.34 hours

Chennai TN.

The above details  the chart of J.Jayalalita is taken from the book "Famous Women" written under the guidance of Shri K.N. Rao.
Congratulations to you. Excellent prediction. Jayatlalitha is romping home with good majority . You being a sole lady astrologer in the forum, I wish to convey special apprecitaion on behalf of all the readers in the forum.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 13, 2011 6:39 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

Without speaking of the extra Saturnine planets, there is a cluster of planets in the Lagna of Kaalchakra (Mesha) till about 27 May 2011, which started quite recently.

The above is leading to 2 Grahayudhhas betwween planets as one ovetrtakes the other in clusters.
Which renders it a difficult time for most; and Mesha would be disturbed.

Example, a person of karkata rasi would have its 10th. house Mesha disturbed.
A mesha rasi could have mental troubles and confused thinking... etc.

RishiRahul
 When five Planets are in Mesha, it does make Mesha rasi natives to be confused. But certainly, when Rahu Transit to scorpio, that to for a person with Moon in Mercury in Vrishab, I see  such natives to get more cofused and confounded in later days. I am talking of transit of Rahu as per Lahiri and not as per any other ayanamsa. It should be appreciated 5 planets  in one house would make a native stronger and hence Mesha RAsi  people can see better days ahead

SeekingHelp

Great prediction Prasannaji

Post by SeekingHelp » Fri May 13, 2011 5:05 pm

I just read in news that jayalalitha won the election.... Congrats, you are going great. Please keep such predictions coming.

And Govardhanji... Good to know mesha rashi people will have better days ahead... :).... I know a few people of that rahsi.
Eternally Grateful

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Fri May 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Congrats Prasanna ji for your perfect prediction.

Thanks

Krishna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks to all  of u  for  your good wishes ,    Govardhan ji   ,  Seeking help and krishna kumar ji.  . I dedicate this perfection of my prediction  to  God . God is ever Great.

Regards,
prasanna

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

If previous period is ruled by a political party then the next party is for the next period especially in TN.

To me it looks like a see saw and also looks like Director retire by rotation (Companies Act).

I am so curious to know few good activities are carried out in the previous ruling party will get stopped in this rule... Tenure of this rule... Will there be a third party chance to take part in TN assembly.

Would be grateful if you all please focus some light on the above with reference to Astrology.

Thanks

Krish

prasanna

Volcano erupts beneath glacier in Iceland

Post by prasanna » Sun May 22, 2011 6:40 am

prasanna wrote:As I found Mr Karunanadhi belonging to karkataka   I said chances are very bright for Jayalatha ji to win tomorrow in  election. More over I predict more natural disasters like quakes, forest fires, Volcanic eruptions  (  dangers to humanity as  a whole is there in coming days ). Summer would be highly un bearable  this year.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europ ... tml?hpt=T1

I predicted  10 days back , due to this cluster of planets in Aries ( except sun now ) there are possibilities of Volcanic eruption . It is coming true now.  A Volcano erupted in Ice land now. We could not have forgotten similar volcanic eruption  IN ICE LAND  which shook  people  from all parts of  the Globe last year for several  months.  Go thru this link please. I feel ,  there are possibility it can grow worse like last year too. Let us pray it should not turn another  major cause of concern like last year's   eruption .   Thanks. The year 2004 , it was told  same volcano erupted.

The year 2004 proved fatal to many in their private life or public in general in various ways . ........  . I believe many underwent some sort of major Turing points in the year 2004 , including myself . I wish  and pray , people who suffered in  2004 should get good days at least now ie  this year 2011 must bring them all  happiness .
Last edited by prasanna on Sun May 22, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun May 22, 2011 6:43 am

(CNN) -- The Grimsvotn volcano under the Vatnajokull glacier in Iceland was erupting Saturday, according to the Icelandic Meteorological Office.

A dark cloud of smoke was rising from the glacier, and scientists were flying over the scene to evaluate the event, according to CNN affiliate TV2 Iceland.

The last eruption of the volcano was in 2004, TV2 Iceland reported.

Last year, another Icelandic eruption, of the volcano Eyjafjallajokull, attracted worldwide attention after its ash cloud disrupted air travel across Europe.

Sitrun Kapitola, manager of the Islandia Hotel Nupar, which is close to Saturday's eruption, said she could see a cloud of smoke over the mountains, and ash was falling around the hotel.

Police were telling her and others that there was no need to evacuate and there was nothing to fear, Kapitola said.

"We see it very well," she said.

"It's nothing compared to the other one," she added, referring to last year's dramatic Eyjafjallajokull eruption.

Tourists at the hotel were excited to see the eruption, watching the events unfold while eating dinner, she said.

"It happens every 10 years," she said. "It mostly produces water."

Grimsvotn is Iceland's most frequently active volcano. In 1783, a 16.7-mile fissure system from the volcano produced the world's largest known historical lava flow over a seven-month period, damaging crops and livestock, according to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. A resulting famine led to the loss of one-fifth of Iceland's population, according to the Smithsonian website.
prasanna

prasanna

Tornado devastates Joplin, Missouri, 116 dead

Post by prasanna » Tue May 24, 2011 2:53 am

(Reuters) - A monster tornado killed at least 116 people in Joplin, Missouri when it tore through the heart of the small city, ripping the roof off a hospital and destroying thousands of homes and businesses.

Weather officials said the tornado that hit the city of 50,000 at dinner time on Sunday was the deadliest single tornado in the country since 1947 and the ninth-deadliest tornado of all time, they said.

Emergency officials said on Monday 116 people were killed and about 400 were injured. According to local officials many had massive internal injuries.

Seven people had been rescued, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon told reporters in Joplin. Emergency crews searched through the night and through a thunderstorm with driving rain on Monday for anyone left alive.

"We still believe there are folks alive under the rubble and we're trying hard to reach them," Nixon said.

Survivors told harrowing stories of riding out winds of 190-198 mph in walk-in coolers in restaurants and convenience stores, hiding in bathtubs and closets, and of running for their lives as the tornado bore down.

"We were getting hit by rocks and I don't even know what hit me," said Leslie Swatosh, 22, who huddled on the floor of a liquor store with several others, holding onto each other and praying.

When the tornado passed, the store was destroyed but those inside were all alive. "Everyone in that store was blessed. There was nothing of that store left," she said.

More severe storms were predicted for the region, in a year that has brought tornadoes of record intensity across several states. Further complicating the rescue effort, power lines were downed, broken gas lines ignited fires, and cell phone communications were spotty due to 17 toppled phone towers.

A number of bodies were found along the city's "restaurant row," on the main commercial street and a local nursing home took a direct hit, said Newton County Coroner Mark Bridges.

Roaring along a path nearly six miles long and about 1/2 mile to 3/4 mile wide, the tornado flattened whole neighborhoods, splintered trees and flipped over cars and trucks. Some 2,000 homes and many other businesses, schools and other buildings were destroyed.

At St John's hospital 180 patients cowered as the fierce winds blew out windows and pulled off the roof. According to AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Alan Reppert, X-ray films from the hospital were found 70 miles away.

20 MINUTES NOTICE

The city's residents were given about 20 minutes' notice when 25 warning sirens sounded in the evening, said Jasper County Emergency Management Director Keith Stammers.

Nixon said many people may have been unable to get to shelter in time. "The bottom line was the storm was so loud you probably couldn't hear the sirens going off." He declared a state of emergency and called out the National Guard to help.

An estimated 20,000 homes and businesses were without power in Joplin. To help with communications Verizon Wireless, a unit of Verizon Communications Inc, said it was delivering three temporary cell towers for emergency service.

The Joplin tornado was the latest in a string of powerful twisters that has wreaked death and devastation across many states, and it comes as much of the Mississippi River valley is underwater from massive flooding.

Twisters killed more than 300 people and did more than $2 billion in damage across southern states last month, killing more than 200 in Alabama alone.

The death toll of at least 116 topped the 115 people who died in a 1953 tornado in Flint, Michigan. A 1947 tornado in Woodland, Oklahoma, killed 181 people.

Joplin City Councilwoman Melodee Colbert-Kean, who serves as vice mayor, said the town was in a state of "chaos."

"It is just utter devastation anywhere you look to the south and the east -- businesses, apartment complexes, houses, cars, trees, schools, you name it, it is leveled, leveled," she said.

Survivors spent much of Monday sifting through rubble for what was left of their possessions. Access to many neighborhoods remained blocked by wreckage or by emergency officials who searched for survivors.

Jeremy Ball, 38, was able to get into his home only by crawling through a window. He recalled Sunday night's terror, when he helped search nearby homes and found the bodies of a woman neighbor and her 15-year-old daughter.

"That is something you never want to have to do," he said.

(Writing by Carey Gillam and Matthew Lewis; additional reporting by David Bailey, Colleen Jenkins, Chris Michaud, Tim Ghianni, and Scott DiSavino; Editing by Jackie Frank)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/ ... 8L20110523

http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/05/23 ... =211015972
prasanna

Return to “Vedic Astrology”