Change of place of short term or long term

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Change of place of short term or long term

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi ,
I would appreciate all the members to give their views regarding signs to get surety that when will the native will change the palce and will it be for short term or long term .

For example:-
In present times especially in IT Industry there is lot of movement of people.. Sometimes this is for short term like 3-6 months and sometimes like for 2-5 years  and thus in some cases they acquire Green card and stay in US(my Question is not specific to US)

My Question is how to make out from chart that a particular movement of a native is for long term or short term.

In generaly 3rd house is for short term travel and 9, 12 are for long term.
Generally we consider following houses to udnerstand about travel as per my understanding:- 3,7,8,9 adn 12..

Chart wich is important is :- D4

I woul like to listen to views of all the members.Kindly do take initiative
Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Change of place of short term or long term

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hi ,
I would appreciate all the members to give their views regarding signs to get surety that when will the native will change the palce and will it be for short term or long term .

For example:-
In present times especially in IT Industry there is lot of movement of people.. Sometimes this is for short term like 3-6 months and sometimes like for 2-5 years  and thus in some cases they acquire Green card and stay in US(my Question is not specific to US)

My Question is how to make out from chart that a particular movement of a native is for long term or short term.

In generaly 3rd house is for short term travel and 9, 12 are for long term.
Generally we consider following houses to udnerstand about travel as per my understanding:- 3,7,8,9 adn 12..

Chart wich is important is :- D4

I woul like to listen to views of all the members.Kindly do take initiative
Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Hi Raman,

As usual you are known for posing tough astrological questions....

Of course as you say D4 is important in this regard. But along with it, the 4th. house from D10 in terms of certain dasas like Narayan would certainly help to evaluate well.

The 4th. house opposes the 10th. and this becomes very significant while seeing D10.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 13, 2011 4:57 pm

As usual this topic is nothing new , it is widely discussed in mysticboard since long. Mysticboard is repository of information . I think Mod should spend more time in the library of Mysticboard before giving any comments

For information here is one of the link

http://mysticboard.org/ve ... ion-1.html

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 13, 2011 5:04 pm

govardhanvt wrote:As usual this topic is nothing new , it is widely discussed in mysticboard since long. Mysticboard is repository of information . I think Mod should spend more time in the library of Mysticboard before giving any comments

For information here is one of the link

http://mysticboard.org/ve ... ion-1.html

Dear Govardhanji,

I am aware of the post shown by you; but there are so many posts repeated having different viewpoints.

Above, I posted something which works in my experience. I mentioned this as a participant/poster and not as a mod.

Of course, if 'mod' here is a modern thinker in Vedic, its okay.:)

RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Re: Change of place of short term or long term

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sat May 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Thank you Rishirahul ji for replying and giving a nice and definetely new side of this topic.... :) ur usual open way.. :smt003
I Think you are right that 4th house in D-10 shud play a part since frequent JOB  moves shud have some relationship with D-10, And narayan dasa is surly explicit in giving these details.

What you think about long term and short term movements..

Would request other memebers also to put down their views.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

[quote="RishiRahul]

Hi Raman,

As usual you are known for posing tough astrological questions....

Of course as you say D4 is important in this regard. But along with it, the 4th. house from D10 in terms of certain dasas like Narayan would certainly help to evaluate well.

The 4th. house opposes the 10th. and this becomes very significant while seeing D10.

RishiRahul[/quote]

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 am

There is nothing new about this. Several stalwarts like K N Rao , B V Raman Sanjay Rath , Bipin Behari,  and L R Chaudhary have extensively discussed about this topic. Let us not project here that it is a innovation  or new findings. There is nothing new that we are going to find in this case. More over I repeatedly said , Mysticboard itself is repository and many have discussed at length. I really appreciate both of you praising each other and patting each others back, for discussing on the tipic which has been widely discussed and know for many not only elsewhere, but in Mysticboard too

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 15, 2011 6:07 am

govardhanvt wrote:There is nothing new about this. Several stalwarts like K N Rao , B V Raman Sanjay Rath , Bipin Behari,  and L R Chaudhary have extensively discussed about this topic. Let us not project here that it is a innovation  or new findings. There is nothing new that we are going to find in this case. More over I repeatedly said , Mysticboard itself is repository and many have discussed at length. I really appreciate both of you praising each other and patting each others back, for discussing on the tipic which has been widely discussed and know for many not only elsewhere, but in Mysticboard too

Hi,

Should we stop talking of technicals in this thread. Or the, what do you want me to respond too in Vedic reading forum?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sun May 15, 2011 10:08 am

Whatever it we discuss based on this subject... It is subject to the whole economy... Lets taken an example, if the IT industry is down it will not favor the native though the native got favorable position as per his chart.

In general, from an individual native, it cannot be found that a change in place will yield a good or bad result but combined with the country and the economy will..

Thanks

Krish

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun May 15, 2011 11:37 am

Hi Krishna ji,
Thanks for replying..
Krishna ji economy may or may not favour the native..or going abroad may be good or bad for the native.
But if native is going abroad then there has to be a combination in his/her chart showing his going out of his place..

Infact affliction of 4th house in transit is one of the good reasons for going out of ur place.

Kindly put down ur views.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Krishnakumar M R wrote:Whatever it we discuss based on this subject... It is subject to the whole economy... Lets taken an example, if the IT industry is down it will not favor the native though the native got favorable position as per his chart.

In general, from an individual native, it cannot be found that a change in place will yield a good or bad result but combined with the country and the economy will..

Thanks

Krish

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun May 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi everyone,
Thank you for all the reasons :)
Now let me try to do the right thing and take everyone back to the topic and would prefer everyone to be on the topic.Off the topic discussions, please avoid them.

One of the details wich i wud like to share is :-

Place of birth - Almora
Date of Birth - 23-12-1983
Time of Birth - 7:10 AM

Left for abroad on - 29-May -2010

I would like to discuss the technical points that made native leave at the mentioned time. I also would like members to discuss that would his stay  be for long term or short(I would like members to give their unbiased and independent point of view so not mentioning it :) )

I am not mentioning the country as this COULD have some economical impact.

Members Kindly put their views.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 8:56 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hi everyone,

One of the details wich i wud like to share is :-

Place of birth - Almora
Date of Birth - 23-12-1983
Time of Birth - 7:10 AM

Left for abroad on - 29-May -2010

I would like to discuss the technical points that made native leave at the mentioned time. I also would like members to discuss that would his stay  be for long term or short(I would like members to give their unbiased and independent point of view so not mentioning it :) )

I am not mentioning the country as this COULD have some economical impact.

Members Kindly put their views.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Hi Raman,

Here the 4th. house from lagna is not under affliction, but the 4th. from AL is under affliction.
Also he has gone abroad at such a time when Jupiter was in his fourth house which may mean:
(1) he has gone temporarily (2) he has gone for a home there

Now let us see further=
His 4th. lord, retro mercury in chaturthamsa as the 4th. lord is in the 7th. house is aspecting lagna, howing he is/will be pulled by his homeland.
Also 9th. lord of chatuthamsa, Mars, is in the 4th. with Al (Mars is originally the 12th natal lord and atmakaraka)... which makes his life abroad significant throughout.

The 12th from his paka lagna (natal chart) has Ketu in exalted/nearly exalted, and its significator is in kendra which does not probably help in residing abroad but makes it significant for sometime.
Developed countries attract his life, though it would not be permanent.

He has gone in vimshottari Venus dasa, Venus antar, ketu pratyantar; ie: fag end of Venus Venus.

Also that Mars, 12th lord and atmakarak was in perfect square with transit Rahu/Ketu (Mars aspect to transit Raahu/Ketu, who are originally in 6th. 12th axis).
What do you/does one think this might indicate?

As per narayan dasa of rasi chart the displacement has taken place in Meena dasa, Vrisha antar.
Meena is not related to 4th. more than 9th. or 12th.
Vrisha with Rahu in 6th. house and third from dasa lord. Vrisha lord Venus is in 6th. with Saturn= Any along term dream could suffer frustration, and probably he has gone for professional, rather career purpose...my guess.

This is not a reading forum for such details as to when he would return.

It probably would not be a very long term one, I think.
1 or 3 years from now, I think.

So lets leave it to guess.

RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

Thank you Rishirahul ji for replying.

Here the 4th. house from lagna is not under affliction, but the 4th. from AL is under affliction.
Also he has gone abroad at such a time when Jupiter was in his fourth house which may mean:
(1) he has gone temporarily (2) he has gone for a home there

You have hit the nail ... true the native hasn't gone for long term :)
Beautiful derivation. And most of all exactly the way Arudha shud be used..

Nice example to tell people how Arudha shud be used.. both who believe in it but cudnt understand how to put to practical use and the ones who find it NOT PART of main stream Astrology :)

Your post reminds me of the following line :-Your words in Vedic learning forum against this explanation shows
Action speaks louder than words. :smt002 .

I would also request other members to put their point of views so that we can get  understanding from their point of views too .. Would surly help us look same thing from their perspective.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Return to “Vedic Astrology”