Born during a solar eclipse?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Phoenix112255

Born during a solar eclipse?

Post by Phoenix112255 » Mon May 16, 2011 8:12 am

If someone is born during a total solar eclipse, what does that mean for them?

I am new here, so please let me know if you need me to post a chart or etc... Just trying to find some answers to this.

I appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Born during a solar eclipse?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 am

Phoenix112255 wrote:If someone is born during a total solar eclipse, what does that mean for them?

I am new here, so please let me know if you need me to post a chart or etc... Just trying to find some answers to this.

I appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Interestingly enough, despite seeing a large number of charts, from personal collection over several decades, and other published databases, haven't seen any chart that was born during a visible eclipse! We can dismiss, therefore, this as a rare birth epoch, and not worthy of spending too much time agonizing over it! sun, moon and nodes in the first house, might be more common, though not in a eclipse!

31 out of 20749 charts with Rodden A or AA data have this combination.
Includes a german princess and last Tsarina of 20th century
a child sex abuser, an editor of Lear magazine (US), a swiss actor, an executive, a scientist, an astrologer, a psychiatrist, a business executive, an italian minister, more scientists, businessmen, couple of abandoned babies, four homosexuals, a suicide, two pilots!

Highest incidence in this small sample of charts is homosexuals but I would not immediately jump to the conclusion if I see this combination!

Nothing particular, in other words. If you or someone has this connection, don't worry! Unless other negative factors prevail as well! :-)

L&L,

Rohiniranjan

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: 31 out of 20749 charts with Rodden A or AA data have this combination.
a child sex abuser, an editor of Lear magazine (US), a swiss actor, an executive, a scientist, an astrologer, a psychiatrist, a business executive, an italian minister, more scientists, businessmen, couple of abandoned babies, four homosexuals, a suicide, two pilots!

Highest incidence in this small sample of charts is homosexuals but I would not immediately jump to the conclusion if I see this combination!

Nothing particular, in other words. If you or someone has this connection, don't worry! Unless other negative factors prevail as well! :-)

L&L,

Rohiniranjan
I will agree with you on your last statement, and arrest you on your first conclusion. hehehe....what a cat :)

The highest incident of the set is "Heterosexuality" with 27 which is 87,01%  only  12,99 % or 4 was Homosexual which we might say is about average.
The rest of the list was either a job, a crime or an crime done by parents.

So the chart show as you say"Nothing to worry about" it is just like an average day in society :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 am

Rhutobello wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: 31 out of 20749 charts with Rodden A or AA data have this combination.

L&L,

Rohiniranjan
I will agree with you on your last statement, and arrest you on your first conclusion. hehehe....what a cat :)

The highest incident of the set is "Heterosexuality" with 27 which is 87,01%  only  12,99 % or 4 was Homosexual which we might say is about average.
The rest of the list was either a job, a crime or an crime done by parents.

So the chart show as you say"Nothing to worry about" it is just like an average day in society :)

"PSSST! From kitten to Grandpa CAT! Treats are everywhere, but we felines must not lose our focused concentration! It is the mouse that we were born to catch!

The first conclusion was tongue in cheek! How long have you known me, Grandpa? In Cat's years?

The latter one was what came from the kitten! Although for many, patrons, it might have just seemed like a 'fur-ball'! And they thought it was something that the cat dragged in! As opposed to what the kitten 'produced'!

Chitin, the protein of hair that even us Cats cannot digest, must be brought out, from time to time, so that we can enjoy the treats, again and make our human masters (HAHA! Who rules WHO!!) happy!

Okay, enough of these CAT-Tails! It is wagging right and left and you know what that means, if you truly have a cat! Grandma seems to be more attuned to those!

Silly, it all may sound, but only true cat-lovers can judge!! ;-)

Think of these sharings as modern Panchatantra! With just fewer animals!!

Love&Light (MEOW!)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”