Requesting Govardhanji and Prasanna to return... ...........

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun May 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello everyone,
This is the LAST time i am going to request you to behave well. I have had to delete posts by more than one senior member. I had my mod Suzi blamed for something she hasn't done. I would request you to STOP this.

If you have nothing constructive to share on this forum, please dont put yourself down. It's better you keep quiet if you have nothing more to add to the topic under discussion or else you will be asked to leave.

You have all contributed in a great way to this forum and I DO NOT want to lose anyone. But there is a limit to mindless posts.

Swetha

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 15, 2011 1:41 pm

swetha wrote:Hello everyone,
This is the LAST time i am going to request you to behave well. I have had to delete posts by more than one senior member. I had my mod Suzi blamed for something she hasn't done. I would request you to STOP this.

If you have nothing constructive to share on this forum, please dont put yourself down. It's better you keep quiet if you have nothing more to add to the topic under discussion or else you will be asked to leave.

You have all contributed in a great way to this forum and I DO NOT want to lose anyone. But there is a limit to mindless posts.

Swetha
I am happy to see you here.  

In order to restrain myself not posting any more, I would request you and be thankful to you forever if you  deregister my name .  I shall be a mute spectator and like to visit the forum as  a guest only . this I consider as great gift by Swetha for which I shall be indebted

I  sincerely  take an apology  for hurting   an elderly person like Rhutoji, whom I adore and love always though I never had an intention to hurt him ever.

Best wishes to all the members

REgards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Dear Swetha

Reading your above post , I felt let me not stay here and further make  U all feel embarrassed. I realized that I am no more wanted here.Because Raman and Rishi posted Iam the hindrance to your board.    Why Do I make them feel  Iam ruining their peace.  I dont want to stay and further add troubles to U

Good bye Swetha. Thanks . Because of me,  U and your Mod Suzi received many troubles and total peace  was lost in Board. I can remain a friend of Suzi and Swetha forever not posting here too .Iam not telling u this today, but  from last one month I have been  telling u this . Pl accept  my request. and remove  me  from Mod as well member. .

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am

With due respect to all involved. I beg that a new thread are made for the above question, and that this maybe become closed.

It is a sad moment....because we have two old very dear members who have taken a stand, that aren't easy....but even so request the politeness to not just be ignored, by letting the thread continue.

I will use the opportunity to tell my comprehension of Reality.

Reality is not something we share together...Reality is something we all create in our own mind....build on our education, belief, tradition, age and so on....so we can say that each human is unique.....so is also Reality.

If we manage to accept this thing, then we might also manage to have a wider view on what happen to us, and our differences in comprehensions.

None need to go longer then to own family....we don't think as one....we don't act as one....unless fear bind us together.

Well enough about that...I will back to this;

[quote="govardhanvt"

I  sincerely  take an apology  for hurting   an elderly person like Rhutoji, whom I adore and love always though I never had an intention to hurt him ever.

REgards
V.T.GOVARDHAN[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your words....hope they are not only due to my age...because age is not always equal to respect....it is how we act that must count...You have never hurt me....I have understood your, and others frustration when I throw in arguments that goes against your belief..and tradition..I have never expected to convince anyone here and now...I just hope that the seeds not just land on stone ground.
I respect you a lot, and your decision to withdraw is a loss for MB, as long as we manage to solve our differences in harmony, the same goes for Prasanna....you both have such lovely sign that promise so much more :)

I will end with the following...there is no shame in changing stand...there is no shame in accepting wrongness....there is no shame in going back to positive interaction in the forum..there is just strength :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon May 16, 2011 11:23 am

Rhutoji,

I echo your words and sentiments. Prasannaji and Goverdhanji were an asset to this forum.

Pravin Kumar

Certain

Post by Certain » Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Addressed to Govardhan ji and Prassana ji,

Kindly dont leave the forum. It would not help people like me who want to interact and learn so many things from all of you. Astrology is a science which needs to be passed on to next generation. It is act of kindness of all of you (everyone) to share your knowledge. This purpose of passing knowledge is lot more noble and bigger  than this misunderstaning.
Circumstance , people and relationship always change.Time and all of these are not meant to be same.

So kindly stay. I am leaving for work, so cant write more.Wud write in evening.

Regards

SG.

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon May 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Everyone feels that Govardhan Ji & Prasanna Ji to stay here in...

But, why all posting in this Thread ? (I have wrongly mentioned as forum and so edited and changed as thread).   Is it relevant to this topic or header of the thread ?

Admin / Mods : Why don't we separate the thread and feel our sympathy in a different forum.  I think this is destructing the main subject of the thread and not to be accepted... Even Raman and others too do not like the way how the thread is going on... Would be grateful and kind enough to break the thread without any breakage to the core subject of the thread....

For Admin / Swetha : There is a wordings in 11th / 12th standard Commerce book : Men may come and go BUT the company can go on forever... Therefore please don't take it so seriously... Nobody else can stop anybody to stay in or go out...

Thanks

Krish

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Krishnakumar M R wrote: ... Even Raman and others too do not like the way how the thread is going on... Would be grateful and kind enough to break the thread without any breakage to the core subject of the thread....

Krish
Normally I would agree with you........BUT...If you read the thread...then you will see that only the opening post is valid toward the Title....so it will be much better to start a new thread, and try to contribute there.

We can have different opinions about different members, BUT when someone have been with us for  4 and 5 years, then I assume we can be allowed to acknowledge that we...or I, think it is sad if it comes to an end.

I agree that we all just are a part of the whole thing...that none of us is mandatory for its survival....but in the long run it is the steady member who bind the site together......but only if we manage to keep unrest away...and that is also the only way to build friendship and understanding, across different beliefs and traditions.

I know most of the unrest was toward Mods/admins handling of different post.......but I am sure the world will still go around, if my post is deleted or moved away, (which has been done many times :) )I just have to learn to tell it another way.....or send the owner a PM with my views...
Pride can build us up...but pride can also damage us....it is a double edged sword!
(Just to be sure...I am not a member of the sites trustee anymore.....it is from own wishes...and there is nothing dramatic behind it...I am just a member like you)

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon May 16, 2011 8:00 pm

I do not have to say much as you have already mentioned abt it above.

I am really say sorry to each and every one that I am sure that the admin / mod have to be blamed if the thread is going into a diff direction and not the others.

Ofcourse they have more work (I agree they also human being) but its their main duty and should be neutral and not to be biased.

Thanks

Krish

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 pm

What I mean is that if a thread is going against the subject or some one is deviating the main core of the thread or posting msg against the rule or hurt anyone, its the duty of the Admin/Mod to explain it at the forum. Its like public warning but without deleting their posts.

It make the others not to post the similar msg.

Thanx

Krish

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Krishnakumar M R wrote:I do not have to say much as you have already mentioned abt it above.

I am really say sorry to each and every one that I am sure that the admin / mod have to be blamed if the thread is going into a diff direction and not the others.

Ofcourse they have more work (I agree they also human being) but its their main duty and should be neutral and not to be biased.

Thanks

Krish
Maybe we misunderstand each other......but we the member is the ones who have the main responsibility for how a thread develop....or what is said....if anyone is to blame...then it is us...

A mod/admins task is only to interfere when we have done something that aren't right according to the sites rules.

It is clear that we might dislike such action....but it is wrong to criticise a mod for doing his/her job....we must accept their judgement....because we can't judge our own post....because we are to involved.

So when we shall start to blame...then start with ourself :)

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon May 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Its like this... May be we the user can post or deviate the subject. For which we should get a msg from Admin / Mod.

BECAUSE they are considered as Neutral or Umpairs or HOD.

We are all members like college students who visit the college to discuss and enhance our knowledge. Its the duty of the HOD or the Principal who should guide us (with their strictness and to keep their college name).

Tx

Krish

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon May 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Rhutobello wrote:
A mod/admins task is only to interfere when we have done something that aren't right according to the sites rules.

It is clear that we might dislike such action....but it is wrong to criticise a mod for doing his/her job....we must accept their judgement.
Yes. I agree to your point. I would like to mention that I am watching this particular thread from the beginning. There were more posts which degrade the other members and deviating the core intention. Almost a complete day with diff of opinion and unnecessary arguments were going on.

Most of the damages were done already to an individual and the MB Forum as well. But I fail to understand why the Admin / Mod takes too much time and act after all the damages is done to both forum and individual as well.

They could ve stopped it after the first msg.

I don't fear to express my views of getting banned since I think it is a valid point and I am right and also geminian who talk neutral always.

Thanx

Krish

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 5:22 am

KrishnaKumarji,

You are very right in what you say about splitting the posts, and I am doing it.

We mods have full time jobs and are not able to respond 'always' immediately/soon enough.  Sorry for the late action.

Dear Rhuto,

Why did you ever leave your grandchildren from your granddad responsibilities?!!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 am

Rhutobello wrote:With due respect to all involved. I beg that a new thread are made for the above question, and that this maybe become closed.

It is a sad moment....because we have two old very dear members who have taken a stand, that aren't easy....but even so request the politeness to not just be ignored, by letting the thread continue.

I will use the opportunity to tell my comprehension of Reality.

Reality is not something we share together...Reality is something we all create in our own mind....build on our education, belief, tradition, age and so on....so we can say that each human is unique.....so is also Reality.

If we manage to accept this thing, then we might also manage to have a wider view on what happen to us, and our differences in comprehensions.

None need to go longer then to own family....we don't think as one....we don't act as one....unless fear bind us together.

Well enough about that...I will back to this;

[quote="govardhanvt"

REgards
V.T.GOVARDHAN
Thanks a lot for your words....hope they are not only due to my age...because age is not always equal to respect....it is how we act that must count...You have never hurt me....I have understood your, and others frustration when I throw in arguments that goes against your belief..and tradition..I have never expected to convince anyone here and now...I just hope that the seeds not just land on stone ground.
I respect you a lot, and your decision to withdraw is a loss for MB, as long as we manage to solve our differences in harmony, the same goes for Prasanna....you both have such lovely sign that promise so much more :)

I will end with the following...there is no shame in changing stand...there is no shame in accepting wrongness....there is no shame in going back to positive interaction in the forum..there is just strength :)[/quote]

Dear Govadhanji and Prasanna,

May I request your presence in active participation too. The Board and I miss you too!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology”