ADHD...?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:23 am

LOL at " There is no 'slight' ADHD, or slight autism, or slight diabetes or slight hypertension or slight *insanity*. The *slight* just indicates that the doctor is not yet sure!" :))

I totally agree with you :) the people who take care of the ill need to be extra careful not to go down.  I have experienced it the hard way and as you said until the person doesn't put his mind to it ...nothing can be achieved as there is only this much that other can do.

Is it seen in the charts of the parents of  ADHD child that there may be some health issues?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 am

swetha wrote:LOL at " There is no 'slight' ADHD, or slight autism, or slight diabetes or slight hypertension or slight *insanity*. The *slight* just indicates that the doctor is not yet sure!" :))

I totally agree with you :) the people who take care of the ill need to be extra careful not to go down.  I have experienced it the hard way and as you said until the person doesn't put his mind to it ...nothing can be achieved as there is only this much that other can do.

Is it seen in the charts of the parents of  ADHD child that there may be some health issues?
Yes dear Swetha!

But parents or close relatives even when knowing astrology etc are not the best judges for identifying such patterns! Because they are meant to be involved in the KARMIC PASSION PLAY too! :-)

Love, Light, Steadily and consistently -- as always and forever...!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:35 am

Votive wrote:More importantly, what could be the remedies, if any for autism.
I put up a chart of an autistic child and seek a way out for the child and his father who is also under a depression now.
September 30, 1994; Satna India; Time 12 hours and 2 minutes.
I do not know if the time has been rectified.
The noticeable points are:
A very close conjunction of Rahu, Jupiter and Venus,  and if Jupiter is the lagna lord too then obviously, the lagna lord afflicted by Rahu.
Secondly, a maximally seperated Mercury from the Sun, retrograde 25 degrees away, both Ve and Me at a great distance from Sun.
In the Navamsha, the Sun joins the Jupiter, Ve, Ra, in Aries, the navamsha ascendant, if we consider the Navamsha degrees, which many don't, Sun sits in close proximity to Rahu as well as the Navamsha rising point.
The Ak and amatyakaraka in close conjunction with rahu too.
The child struggled and apparently demonstrated distinct improvement but the last two years have been really difficult.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Votive
You got me all curious now! When I was in grade six and seven (formative years back then because in grade eight we really had to get serious and perform well for in grade nine back in my olden days, careers had to be chosen! You know how competitive it has always been in homeland! Too many applicants and only the tough and hardy survive, there or elsewhere! Good training but GRUELLING! GRILLING too...!)

Anyway, Hariharan was the name. A sweet child of MA, autistic who was sent to the public school system because back in fifties there was neither the awareness, nor proper educational facilities for these SPECIAL soldiers of MA! He was quiet, always but always smiling. He answered no questions, just stood quietly and smiled. Friends made fun of him and little as I was I did not feel that was right. I used to childishly try to engage him and include him in our 'normal' activities. It was frustrating because he just would not JOIN or TRY! Then suddenly I noticed something (or maybe the kitten in me, did!). Srivastava Sir who was like Hitler born as a dragon with a vendetta to teach all of us Chelas with a wild fury -- I observed -- was especially soft with Hari! How could this ANGRY man with such a FURY against the rest of us have within him such softness, such kindness within him, inside him to be so patient and kind and loving towards this unresponsive child friend of mine who never responded to kindness or brutality from those rambunctious normal friends of mine! Other than simply smile -- which was a very shy and peaceful smile!

It haunts me in a very touching way. He was GONE, once we entered grade 8 and I lost all track of Hariharan Iyer. But, did I, really?

My apologies for digressing and reminiscing, meaningless of course (senior moment!) -- was this child born after one that died or was aborted? In their family?? If you know or can find out. Details may be shared publicly or privately.

Nothing to do with the autism etc, but just a random observation that I am trying to search on my own. (Definitely not qualifiable as research! Too early as explorations go!)

Love and Light
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 am

biltu wrote:^^^ wowawoo that's a big name.
your avtar is causing my heart beat to increase. I have weak/bad Venus in virgo aspected by Saturn... :smt002 if that person comes in front of me i will propose to her :-) my spiritual journey is affected it looks like i have SD disorder

soon Jupiter is entering Taurus and going to aspect my virgo moon and Capri asc. I am also in Jup MD and AD... What will happen to me? there is more inclination to fall in love...and +ve signals coming from opposite sex around me...Mera Kuch hoga kya?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:32 am

astro_scholr wrote:
your avtar is causing my heart beat to increase. I have weak/bad Venus in virgo aspected by Saturn... :smt002 if that person comes in front of me i will propose to her :-) my spiritual journey is affected it looks like i have SD disorder

soon Jupiter is entering Taurus and going to aspect my virgo moon and Capri asc. I am also in Jup MD and AD... What will happen to me? there is more inclination to fall in love...and +ve signals coming from opposite sex around me...Mera Kuch hoga kya?
Haha, Astro_scholr...! You young ones are incorrigible! But your point is well-taken! Most of the folks are too much taken by awataars! I am talking about the prophets and higher ones obviously! Not some photobucket cut and paste or another from some personal 'pet-album'! ;-)

We extoll Jesus, Mohammed, Rama, Krishna and the line-up is endless! And the saints and other godlike creatures and goddesses too!

The ILLUSION must be enjoyed but never embraced!

For once embraced -- we realize that we are embracing ourselves! And while LOVE does begin with the self (embracing and feeling good about oneself!), then the LOVE must not remain within our hearts or arms but the arms must be extended and the LOVE sent out far and wide!

There are ways in which such LOVE can be made to reach out to others, even from a distance! Some healing traditions even have names and procedures and helpful symbols for all that and those go far far beyond silly emoticons, which are just the beginning!

I will have to remain cryptic about this and just drop 'hints' and the rest is upto you and other Scholrs to pick up and run with! ;-)

Love, Light, REALITY!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
astro_scholr wrote:

Haha, Astro_scholr...! You young ones are incorrigible! But your point is well-taken! Most of the folks are too much taken by awataars! I am talking about the prophets and higher ones obviously! Not some photobucket cut and paste or another from some personal 'pet-album'! ;-)

We extoll Jesus, Mohammed, Rama, Krishna and the line-up is endless! And the saints and other godlike creatures and goddesses too!

For once embraced -- we realize that we are embracing ourselves! And while LOVE does begin with the self (embracing and feeling good about oneself!), then the LOVE must not remain within our hearts or arms but the arms must be extended and the LOVE sent out far and wide!

There are ways in which such LOVE can be made to reach out to others, even from a distance! Some healing traditions even have names and procedures and helpful symbols for all that and those go far far beyond silly emoticons, which are just the beginning!

I will have to remain cryptic about this and just drop 'hints' and the rest is upto you and other Scholrs to pick up and run with! ;-)

Love, Light, REALITY!
thanks Dadaji  for your guidance. You been always criptic...i had to read your answers several times to understand but still cud not understand much.

about biltu's avtar bit of disturbing in astrology forum. probably biltu wants to check how much spiritual and self controlling the folks here are?

about extending arm of love i do agree that until you express you cant move forward. one of biggest problem i been facing is majority of time i am falling to Aries or Leo...after some time get dumped... I am not able to understand why this happening with me...there no positive vibration happens with other signs..dont get any interest @ all!

My AK is Rahu... and most of time i felt i am used , taken for granted..and ditched later.. many times feel is there real love in this world? have we become too materialistic?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 am

astro_scholr wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
astro_scholr wrote:

Love, Light, REALITY!
thanks Dadaji  for your guidance. You been always criptic...i had to read your answers several times to understand but still cud not understand much.

about biltu's avtar bit of disturbing in astrology forum. probably biltu wants to check how much spiritual and self controlling the folks here are?

about extending arm of love i do agree that until you express you cant move forward. one of biggest problem i been facing is majority of time i am falling to Aries or Leo...after some time get dumped... I am not able to understand why this happening with me...there no positive vibration happens with other signs..dont get any interest @ all!

My AK is Rahu... and most of time i felt i am used , taken for granted..and ditched later.. many times feel is there real love in this world? have we become too materialistic?
My AK is not rahu but I have never found any reason to love or hate my AK or rahu ;-)

Biltu has posted his birthdata and gender long ago on this forum!
So when the avatar suddenly appeared, either his earlier posted/shared data was a RUSE or the photobucket avatar that is making waves was...?

AK and Rahu can work well together, in fact ALL planets can, including saturn, venus, mars, sun, mercury, moon, jupiter and YES even ketu!

When MA equips Her little soldiers with the right weapons (books, pens, pencils, erasers (earlier called rubbers!) and remembers to pack a nice scrumptuous tiffin [even though sometimes BILLY GOATS ate it!) -- and sends little Dadaji to school, the ILLUSION is enjoyed by Chelaa but not embraced!

Love, Light, Mukti! (still Cryptic...?),
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:37 am

I think biltu's image is of his lost girlfriend   or  her image of the one he expects to get on with.

Again, out of the mentioned two, it should be the first.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 am

RishiRahul wrote:I think biltu's image is of his lost girlfriend   or  her image of the one he expects to get on with.

Again, out of the mentioned two, it should be the first.

RishiRahul
Biltu, Rishi_bhai, is a member who has kept stoking the fire that makes this little bonfire of ours going! As has Duy and every other member that did the same! And his clever ploy though a bucket was involved and bringing this image of MA (we traditional 50-somethings old bongs address our daughters and daughter-likes as '-ma' must not be picked upon too harshly! I am sure he was trying sincerely! I think :-)

Now you all are making me feel guilty for being harsh on our dear Biltu! I personally would rather that he does not change his avatar and then it would be replaced by the default zodiacal sign that is simply meaningless if not wrong in Jyotish sub-forum!

When he posted his avatar, ketu was rising! Please go easy on him!

LOve, Light, Oh MA!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”