ADHD...?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

ADHD...?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:35 am

As the astro-community moves farther away from religious overtones, and those with modern upbringings and trainings arrive, newer terms and labels get tossed in and we scramble around to fit our astrology to embrace those new labels that cause a lot of REAL problems for young parents!

ADHD and its many variations etc...!

From time to time we do see some of them pass through.

Or Autism -- way more worse, as labels go.

ADHD! Can it be identified in a chart?

What do the members and others say?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:09 am

what zodiac sign do you think are more prone to having adhd and autism?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 am

Try seeing mercury and aspects to it.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Votive

Post by Votive » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 am

More importantly, what could be the remedies, if any for autism.
I put up a chart of an autistic child and seek a way out for the child and his father who is also under a depression now.
September 30, 1994; Satna India; Time 12 hours and 2 minutes.
I do not know if the time has been rectified.
The noticeable points are:
A very close conjunction of Rahu, Jupiter and Venus,  and if Jupiter is the lagna lord too then obviously, the lagna lord afflicted by Rahu.
Secondly, a maximally seperated Mercury from the Sun, retrograde 25 degrees away, both Ve and Me at a great distance from Sun.
In the Navamsha, the Sun joins the Jupiter, Ve, Ra, in Aries, the navamsha ascendant, if we consider the Navamsha degrees, which many don't, Sun sits in close proximity to Rahu as well as the Navamsha rising point.
The Ak and amatyakaraka in close conjunction with rahu too.
The child struggled and apparently demonstrated distinct improvement but the last two years have been really difficult.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Votive

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 am

RishiRahul wrote:Try seeing mercury and aspects to it.

Rishi
Votive wrote:More importantly, what could be the remedies, if any for autism.
I put up a chart of an autistic child and seek a way out for the child and his father who is also under a depression now.
A very close conjunction of Rahu, Jupiter and Venus,  and if Jupiter is the lagna lord too then obviously, the lagna lord afflicted by Rahu.
Secondly, a maximally seperated Mercury from the Sun, retrograde 25 degrees away, both Ve and Me at a great distance from Sun.
In the Navamsha, the Sun joins the Jupiter, Ve, Ra, in Aries, the navamsha ascendant, if we consider the Navamsha degrees, which many don't, Sun sits in close proximity to Rahu as well as the Navamsha rising point.
The child struggled and apparently demonstrated distinct improvement but the last two years have been really difficult.

Votive

I have seen mercury's affliction important for autism/adhd.

Here, mercury in Libra is with 4 planets in house of Libra (balance); but is clear from planetary affliction in bhava, though with gulika.

Mercury is not aspecting lagna/Arudha Lagna, but is with gulika.

Does not seem like a long term problem, as the child has a strong moon and cancer.
Such queries, for details are for reading forum; and personally speaking, serious health queries are confirmed  by me from palm and planets.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:53 am

In most cases, particularly after diagnosis has been established by competent medical authorities, 'factors' often line up, one way or the other. What must also be considered is that whether autism or ADHD or some similar scary label, it is the parent or care-giver that must be studied. The medical case is perhaps the least of all sufferers involved, and I am not trying to be diminuitive about the person with the disorder or for that matter the disorder itself. It is a karmic challenge, but primarily for the parent or care-giver.  As a suggestion to other jyotishis, perhaps they should see the parent's chart even before the child's chart.

Just a thought!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:In most cases, particularly after diagnosis has been established by competent medical authorities, 'factors' often line up, one way or the other. What must also be considered is that whether autism or ADHD or some similar scary label, it is the parent or care-giver that must be studied. The medical case is perhaps the least of all sufferers involved, and I am not trying to be diminuitive about the person with the disorder or for that matter the disorder itself. It is a karmic challenge, but primarily for the parent or care-giver.  As a suggestion to other jyotishis, perhaps they should see the parent's chart even before the child's chart.

Just a thought!
Very true,

In such cases both parents charts and child's should be seen.

The above method specially comes of use while checking charts for death.
Ayurdaya works, but the palm of the native, the affected parties chart, the gainor's chart (in case of inheritence) should be seen for clearest perceptions.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 pm

What is ADHD  :smt017

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm

^^^ wowawoo that's a big name.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:In most cases, particularly after diagnosis has been established by competent medical authorities, 'factors' often line up, one way or the other. What must also be considered is that whether autism or ADHD or some similar scary label, it is the parent or care-giver that must be studied. The medical case is perhaps the least of all sufferers involved, and I am not trying to be diminuitive about the person with the disorder or for that matter the disorder itself. It is a karmic challenge, but primarily for the parent or care-giver.  As a suggestion to other jyotishis, perhaps they should see the parent's chart even before the child's chart.

Just a thought!
Very true,

Ayurdaya works, but the palm of the native, the affected parties chart, the gainor's chart (in case of inheritence) should be seen for clearest perceptions.

RishiRahul
What...? :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Votive wrote:More importantly, what could be the remedies, if any for autism.

Votive
Nice pointers! However, please allow me to present what grabbed my attention. Now that we know the diagnosis, let us put away our Oracle hat and put on student's hat!

We shall simply accept the data given by you, as is and not worry about whether it was rectified or would change in a few days with an 'OOPS! Erratum!!' sequela :-)

What do I learn from this kind sharing of yours? My eye first falls on the Padas of first and seventh houses. I realize that other astrologers have treated padas as how others perceive us and then changed their position etc and so on. I have always understood padas as indicators of what the 'entity' (lagna) is programmed to 'express' (reveal) as part of this lifetime's *drama* (khela!). Autism, as we understand it while fitting the dissociative, 'aloof' separative influence often seen in autism and also in schizophrenia is indeed too close for comfort for lagnesh despite the presence of natural benefic venus who is unfortunately also the lord of 6th which holds an important portal of expression (P4 affect and mother etc).

The autistic is a bubble dweller. It never reveals or 'comes out'! It remains in 'confinement', like a prisoner locked away in a cell! Saturn retrograde (Charak was right about retrogrades generally indicating an organic defect or condition - an illness sort of...? A disorder??). Not only are lords of 1P and 7P mutually inimical (and the mythological father-son context even, between sun and saturn!), the two are in 6th-8th position (not kosher!).

But saturn is moolatrikona and so must be benefic! However, as we were discussing recently, its support system, mercury on one hand (not strong in shadbala and in swati (karmic indicator due to rahu!) and in conjunction with gulika -- in the very 2nd support house (for mooltrikona consideration for saturn!) whose lord (lady? Venus) is involved too. The saturn, in other words carries a negative message that will risk getting expressed through the 7P (interaction with others falls under the domain of 7th) and in this case that happens to be in the house of communication (3rd) where saturn is like someone who has been given a good position but supervising a dysfunctional unit or team! (like the analogy?)

There is negativity around the moon and mars combo in 8th too which holds P5 and P11).

Too many 'pot-holes' in other words.

The father who seems to be quite affected and following the hints, some described astrologically, in this sharing, the father must begin a very rigorous vrata on saturday. Please write to me privately, if these are unrelated cases in which case you would not be in a position of contact to advise them; however, if these are known to you, there could be some benefit in trying.

The child was 'unusual' even before 2004, right?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:11 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Just a thought!
Very true,

RishiRahul
What...? :smt017

I thought what I said was simple. Both the affected parties chart should be checked.

If the son suffers from autism, the parents are worried.
So the charts of both parties should be seen.

The example given about the length of life is a SEPARATE thing; it is not connected to the present chart; and I mentioned this as a 'general' way of sighting.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:50 am

I just had a query may be stupid... one of my cousin's son has been diagnosed with slight ADHD. If the problem is not rectified now will it lead to other mental illness and vice versa... like suppose someone is bipolar (for example my husband), would he have displayed ADHD symptoms or something similar in childhood?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 am

swetha wrote:I just had a query may be stupid... one of my cousin's son has been diagnosed with slight ADHD. If the problem is not rectified now will it lead to other mental illness and vice versa... like suppose someone is bipolar (for example my husband), would he have displayed ADHD symptoms or something similar in childhood?

Dear Swetha,

There is no 'slight' ADHD, or slight autism, or slight diabetes or slight hypertension or slight *insanity*. The *slight* just indicates that the doctor is not yet sure!

In most cases 'bipolar' is very treatable, very manageable but only when the person is in the 24/7 care of someone who cares! In the case of the ADHD or autistic, it turns out to be a parent, but in certain other cases it could be a friend, a sibling, a spouse!

What many astrologers and divinators do not realize, a nativity whose chart they are pondering upon often does not exist in some secure island suffering alone, but more often than not, influences lives of others who then become the caregivers and caretakers! All I was suggesting was that THEY, more than the nativities perhaps need the divinator's attention! In addition to the *nativity* that for most astro-scientists becomes or remains just another *CASE STUDY*! Which is sad, if not deplorable!!

Love, Light, Reality!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”