Happy Birthday! Rishi Rahul

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:52 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Ya Ya, but which of the three is Biltu? I suppose the one hanging from the twig of a branch, or is it the one that is handing the bouquet? ;-)

Only Biltu can enlighten us about that Quandry...!

Love, Light, Life and Liveliness (that is our dear Biltu! A Rainbow veritably!! ;-),

Rohiniranjan
I feel I am in all, :smt002

Ah! The trimurti, in that case, Biltu?

The Siamese Trines that form the Hindu God Trine!

Creation-sustenance-Destruction!

Anabolism-metabolism-catabolism!!

In a sense, you ARE right! We human beings have all three GODS within us, and that is what HUMAN LIFE, Human Experience is all about!

Each of us when born have the capability to create, sustain and destroy!

And when judiciously applied, Jyotish helps us identify for us the Divine Realities within! Which are simply: Creation-sustenance-destruction!

Unless we understand and realize those three, in our horoscopes, we cannot escape the mayajaal of KARMA which loops us back, right in, to explore the trinity which is divine!

Love and Light?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Rishi Rahul....or maybe I must say it twice since I forgot it last year :)

The time seems to run faster and faster as we become older, so maybe I shall do it for next year at once  hehehehe.

Will give regards to RR too, and to all other who might know me...I was just passing by in the Night:)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Happy Belated Birthday Rishi Rahul....or maybe I must say it twice since I forgot it last year :)

The time seems to run faster and faster as we become older, so maybe I shall do it for next year at once  hehehehe.

Will give regards to RR too, and to all other who might know me...I was just passing by in the Night:)

Hey Grandpa!

Long time so CEE! :-)

Many happy wishes to you too for birthdays passed and many more to come ahead, just in case our paths do not cross.

Love, Light, Great Memories, and Debates too!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:23 am

Rhutobello wrote:Happy Belated Birthday Rishi Rahul....or maybe I must say it twice since I forgot it last year :)

Dear Rhutobello!

WOW! This is a Wonderful Day, & will be a Wonderful birth year too!!

Where are & were you? :smt017
Thanks again :)

Time running faster as we grow older would mean that we are more fulfilled as we get older............a good state of mind/spirituality, I guess.

This year & next.
What about the 'in betweens'?

Missed you a lot.

Namashkaar & love,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology”