Happy Birthday! Rishi Rahul

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:43 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
biltu wrote:Image
Haha, recently both of us were 'ragged' for wishing an early happy birthday to Rishi :-)
By my watch it is still several hours too early, but for past few decades has been running about 10-11 hours slow (TZ change!) so I am still early (not quite 11 pm on the 15th of June!), but it is close enough!

Rishi, when we are young we look forward to our birthdays because we get parties, gifts and made to feel special! When we are a bit older, we begin looking to the birthdays of our children and not so much our own, but as the clock moves ahead and so does the calendar, we begin to look behind a bit more too! It then becomes a moment to sombrely think not only about forward but also backward and often reflectively. It is a good sign and an expression of maturity!

You are or will soon be getting to that point in your life, so here is my fond wish for you for each birthday to come! Take this day completely off and just spend thinking about you and no one else! Instead of reflectively on what you have achieved or not achieved in the past ten years, take yourself back to the time when you were ten or nine (exact year does not matter and it can be a different age-year at each birthday, but from the segment before you turned 20 (not a teen any more!). Think not of your successes but what you wanted or wished to do but could not! In the year following each birthday, try to address and fulfil that 'need/desire/wish unfulfilled etc' in the coming year and if you were successful, congratulate yourself at the next birthday and go through the process again and make that your personal and healing birthday gift to yourself!

Love, Light, Happiness and Fulilment!

Rohiniranjan

Thank you Dada! and biltu again!

Great Humour should be a Part & Parcel of Human nature, as I Learn from You.
Mine was reasonable before my 20's.. which increased with Jupiter dasa (a more slapstick variety)....got refined with Shani Dasa.
With Budh coming......for biltu to predict..

biltu is becoming 'reflective' (backwards) even in the early 20's. Isnt that great!?

I watched a lovely movie. I was waiting for to see when released.....Man of Steel.
A different twist to 'Superman".

Thanks, Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 am

Happy Birthday RishiRahul!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:54 pm

swetha wrote:Happy Birthday RishiRahul!

Thanks Swetha!

Feels as if I am continuing my birthday since last year!!!:smt035

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Dear Rishi, humor is an innate attribute of (human) life. Societal conditioning demands that as one ages, one should suppress and cover it up! Many are forced to do so or simply comply with the social conditioning and norms, etc.

As we grow old, in many the conditioning (social auto-hypnosis) kicks in and becomes felt as part and parcel and the last couple of decades become one big bitch-fest of grumpiness, curmudgeonish demeanour and cynicism (the last one can have a dry humoural angle too! Saturnine humour!!).

Genuine humour arises not so much as an attempt to please others (though that is sometimes the case but then it is artificial and in a way selfish), but to feel genuinely satisfied with the things and situations whatever prevail. And it comes with a sense of belonging to a greater reality of which we individuals are mere part of. Each important but even if one *goes* the system prevails and continues. In other ways humour arises and is sustained when egotism and selfishness are kept under check or reduce if not eliminated!

Sometimes humour surfaces when a series of tragedies strike one and they feel how strong a grip on human lives these factors such as destiny and other larger forces and perceived realities of that kind hold. It is a paradox but it really comes out of the perception and realization that there are many parts in the machine but no single part controls the *machine*. And that all parts are replacable and the *machine* has many self-protective alternative plans in place, should a part were to fail!

Humour is a good force of nature (though some may not like it or appreciate it and may wish to carry on their serious and sombre-appearing masks (which nativities wear!) and appearances, but after the Tsunami hits, after the inevitable hurricane of emotions and Niagaras of tears are out of the system, a sense of humour takes over and they can begin again!

Humour often accompanies Optimism and vice versa! There are astrological 'correlates' but we should not pin that on one or anyone planet itself. The status of a planet in the horoscope is important and often its attributes are what makes an individual and individual!

Love and Light,

Dada
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:47 am

Wishing you a very Happy, joyous year ahead, Rishiji.

votive

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:45 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Dear Rishi, humor is an innate attribute of (human) life. Societal conditioning demands that as one ages, one should suppress and cover it up! Many are forced to do so or simply comply with the social conditioning and norms, etc.

As we grow old, in many the conditioning (social auto-hypnosis) kicks in and becomes felt as part and parcel and the last couple of decades become one big bitch-fest of grumpiness, curmudgeonish demeanour and cynicism (the last one can have a dry humoural angle too! Saturnine humour!!).

Genuine humour arises not so much as an attempt to please others (though that is sometimes the case but then it is artificial and in a way selfish), but to feel genuinely satisfied with the things and situations whatever prevail. And it comes with a sense of belonging to a greater reality of which we individuals are mere part of. Each important but even if one *goes* the system prevails and continues. In other ways humour arises and is sustained when egotism and selfishness are kept under check or reduce if not eliminated!

Sometimes humour surfaces when a series of tragedies strike one and they feel how strong a grip on human lives these factors such as destiny and other larger forces and perceived realities of that kind hold. It is a paradox but it really comes out of the perception and realization that there are many parts in the machine but no single part controls the *machine*. And that all parts are replacable and the *machine* has many self-protective alternative plans in place, should a part were to fail!

Humour is a good force of nature (though some may not like it or appreciate it and may wish to carry on their serious and sombre-appearing masks (which nativities wear!) and appearances, but after the Tsunami hits, after the inevitable hurricane of emotions and Niagaras of tears are out of the system, a sense of humour takes over and they can begin again!

Humour often accompanies Optimism and vice versa! There are astrological 'correlates' but we should not pin that on one or anyone planet itself. The status of a planet in the horoscope is important and often its attributes are what makes an individual and individual!

Love and Light,

Dada

Dada,

Wonderful explanations of Humour & Jyotish!

The major/mahadasa planets of Vimshottari dasa (without the signs & aspects to the planet) explains humor as the 'Nabhas yogas' does.
The nabhas yogas being the skeleton' or 'chassis' of yogas.

They work, quite subtly, in the background, just like the 'essences' in numerology.

Rishi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:53 am

Votive wrote:Wishing you a very Happy, joyous year ahead, Rishiji.

votive
Thank you, dear votive!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:03 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

The major/mahadasa planets of Vimshottari dasa (without the signs & aspects to the planet) explains humor as the 'Nabhas yogas' does.

They work, quite subtly, in the background, just like the 'essences' in numerology.

Rishi
Of course they work! If they didn't then astrological framework would not have a leg to stand upon :-) And we know that that is not the case. However the leg (returning to dasa etc) can be thin or thick, firm or wobbly, straight or crooked, etc etc. I see (on the net at least!) many beginners spot a planet and start running without paying due considerations to the variety of modifying attributes that jyotish also contains; for a good reason!

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

Rishi
Of course they work! If they didn't then astrological framework would not have a leg to stand upon :-) And we know that that is not the case. However the leg (returning to dasa etc) can be thin or thick, firm or wobbly, straight or crooked, etc etc. I see (on the net at least!) many beginners spot a planet and start running without paying due considerations to the variety of modifying attributes that jyotish also contains; for a good reason!

RR
Just like good music       :smt020

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Haha! A minute ago when you had just replied with the icon (before adding the words on second round...!) I though you were saying, "Dada, that sounded like music to my ears!"

Sometimes an icon says it all and words become unnecessary ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Haha! A minute ago when you had just replied with the icon (before adding the words on second round...!) I though you were saying, "Dada, that sounded like music to my ears!"

Sometimes an icon says it all and words become unnecessary ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Few times the 'sound of silence' may be understood/give double meanings (icon problem & ones perception...sometimes mine).

Mostly, one will find that after pressing the send button I press the edit button oftentimes to make the 'sense' more perfect to the reader & my perception collectively.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:39 pm

I do that too, Rishi, and perhaps others do so too. With me there is also a technical difficulty. When I use IE, if there is a long message I am replying to, or when I write a long message, after several lines, the reply box lines do a weird back scroll thing! After each word and space, the screen scrolls up and I have to manually go to the bottom using arrow keys and type and then scroll and then type a word. It gets pretty tedious and errors crop in. Google chrome does not do that but I need to use both browsers for certain reasons and yes I could use notepad and then copy and paste in the message box of IE or discipline myself to only use chrome when accessing MB, but I am far from perfection yet <LOL>

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:I do that too, Rishi, and perhaps others do so too. With me there is also a technical difficulty. When I use IE, if there is a long message I am replying to, or when I write a long message, after several lines, the reply box lines do a weird back scroll thing! After each word and space, the screen scrolls up and I have to manually go to the bottom using arrow keys and type and then scroll and then type a word. It gets pretty tedious and errors crop in. Google chrome does not do that but I need to use both browsers for certain reasons and yes I could use notepad and then copy and paste in the message box of IE or discipline myself to only use chrome when accessing MB, but I am far from perfection yet <LOL>

RR
Have you tried mozilla? I used this always & its okay.

My issue is that my mind probably moves faster than I write.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Rishiji,

WISHING YOU A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY. &nbsp;

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

WISHING YOU A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  

Pravin Kumar
Thanks Pravin ji.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”