BHAAVACHALITA and HORA - VARGA : A Case Study

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

A request to Vinay ji and Dada===

We are discussing Jyotish here for a larger benefit.
I am a 'poster' and a 'moderator' too. But please bash me up if I talk no sense.. actually let me be a poster when we discuss serious Jyotish; please.

I just voiced an 'insecurity' as I just saw the Batman trilogy.........:)

Rishi :)
Last edited by RishiRahul on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

During my early phase in astrology, I believed Virgo and Pisces to be own houses of nodes (as practised by the majority in my home state), but I was almost always cheated in actual practice. Then I tested the alternative approach which is the approach of BPHS, and I succeeded continuously year after year. It is true that when a full planet interacts with a shadow planet, the shadow planet becomes weak. But when Rahu is left alone, it behaves like a full planet. And when some full planet cooperates it, Rahu becomes stronger.

The STRONG case of a person at the verge of total destruction, who should have a strongly malefic chart, is supposed to have a chart which is debatable with respect to its being good or bad !

Rohini Da wants closure of this case, hence I am retiring, but with one last comment : this native enjoyed rajayoga for considerable period in his life, passing time with topmost celebrities of Bollywood , and when his rajayoga weakened he was sent to live in a smaller place having only 15 servant quarters. And now, he is on the verge of destruction ! Even during Mercury's period, he had very fine periods during sub-periods of benefics.

-VJ
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Vinay Jha wrote:During my early phase in astrology, I believed Virgo and Pisces to be own houses of nodes (as practised by the majority in my home state), but I was almost always cheated in actual practice. Then I tested the alternative approach which is the approach of BPHS, and I succeeded continuously year after year. It is true that when a full planet interacts with a shadow planet, the shadow planet becomes weak. But when Rahu is left alone, it behaves like a full planet. And when some full planet cooperates it, Rahu becomes stronger.

The STRONG case of a person at the verge of total destruction, who should have a strongly malefic chart, is supposed to have a chart which is debatable with respect to its being good or bad !

Rohini Da wants closure of this case, hence I am retiring, but with one last comment : this native enjoyed rajayoga for considerable period in his life, passing time with topmost celebrities of Bollywood , and when his rajayoga weakened he was sent to live in a smaller place having only 15 servant quarters. And now, he is on the verge of destruction ! Even during Mercury's period, he had very fine periods during sub-periods of benefics.

-VJ
Dear Vinay ji,

I am sure you misunderstand that Dada wants a closure of the case!

Mercury, if we see as per Krishnamurthy padhhati, was the giver pf finances.

Problems, it seems, cropped up between 2006 & 2009.
But, could we have the details, and palm prints of the native, for clear analysis.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:47 pm

this was an interesting discussion.
learned a lot from this.
Vinay Jha wrote:During my early phase in astrology, I believed Virgo and Pisces to be own houses of nodes (as practised by the majority in my home state), but I was almost always cheated in actual practice. Then I tested the alternative approach which is the approach of BPHS, and I succeeded continuously year after year. It is true that when a full planet interacts with a shadow planet, the shadow planet becomes weak. But when Rahu is left alone, it behaves like a full planet. And when some full planet cooperates it, Rahu becomes stronger.

-VJ
You have made very knowledgeable comment about rahu above, Vinay ji.
This would be really helpful.

i have a small doubt here. i have made 2 words above bold and underlined.
please explain what do you mean by interact and co-operate here.
my understanding is interact = drishti, rashi drishti, conjunction
and co-operate = favorable drishti,favorable rashi drishti and favorable conjunction.

please tell if i am correct in thinking so or i am incorrect ?
also what else can be added here?

and does it all apply to ketu too?

thanks.

Rohiniranjan

Re: BHAAVACHALITA and HORA - VARGA : A Case Study

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Vinay Jha wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:...all the vitamin C has been extracted...quote]

No Sir ! This hapless person is not a lemon (I know you did not call him lemon). I do not know him personally, and I do not know how he obtained my email ID. But he has been befooled by many astrologers, and today he has sent me a detailed list of principal events in his life, which will enable me to study his problem minutely. He is on the verge of end of his life, and it is my duty not only to analyze his chart but to do all I can to save him.

May God give all the vitamin C to senior astrologers like you (no pun) and all the squeezed lemons to me. These squeezed lemons fuel my quest further.

Rahu is not a mere node. It is a demon, whether you believe it or not. When its time comes, it behaves as powerfully as any other planets. Its shadow quality comes into prominence only under certain special conditions. I was sent to the point of death thrice by Rahu.

-VJ

Analogies and metaphors have an inherent problem, Vinay_ji. When one tries to see the Universe in those, the *universe* shrinks and becomes lop-sided in trying to fit into the "lemon" in this instance <LOL>. Like salt in food, the right amount adds taste, in larger amounts, it causes blood pressure etc...

Rest I leave to your intellect to fathom and fit!

My personal world view of astrology is not similar to religion and its symbols, though I understand the need of those in Jyotish and perhaps as an aid to memorize and for many, to understand. However, the divine vs demon conceptualization is neither necessary nor exclusively helpful.

That goes to the conceptualization of lunar nodes too and the tales and fables they and other planets etc are tied to. Useful but not essential.

Shadow quality is something different and while you may have become sensitized by what you associate it with, in your personal life, it alone is not unconditionally applicable generally or universally! This just reminds me of what $-ji always insisted! Jyotishis must move away from overindulgence in their personal charts or their Universe shrinks! Just like in the case of concretization of symbolism!!

Regards,
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 pm

RishiRahul wrote:A request to Vinay ji and Dada===

We are discussing Jyotish here for a larger benefit.
I am a 'poster' and a 'moderator' too. But please bash me up if I talk no sense.. actually let me be a poster when we discuss serious Jyotish; please.

I just voiced an 'insecurity' as I just saw the Batman trilogy.........:)

Rishi :)
No worries! I always speak my mind clearly! Many do not like that! I love karelas, many others do not like it, or camouflage its essence with spices and overcooking and so on. I love imlies, others avoid it because they have sensitive teeth! I love roshogollas, others find it overwhelming...

To each his own...! Including analogies (before they get tired...!) <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

fivezero7 wrote:
Vinay Jha wrote:...It is true that when a full planet interacts with a shadow planet, the shadow planet becomes weak. But when Rahu is left alone, it behaves like a full planet. And when some full planet cooperates it, Rahu becomes stronger.... -VJ
...i have a small doubt here. i have made 2 words above bold and underlined.
and co-operate = favorable drishti,favorable rashi drishti and favorable conjunction.

thanks.
Interaction may be manifold. Like relationship between two persons, who interact positively in one field, and oppose each other in some other. To be simple, Rahu must have a relationship with the other planet for interacting : exchange (parivartana), lord's aspect (bhaavesha drishti), mutual aspect, and conjunction. Enmity or friendship should never be neglected. &nbsp;By drishti, I mean only graha drishti here. When Rahu (or Ketu) have strong relations, the nodes are subjugated to some extent or more by the relatives, unless the relatives are very weak and nodes are very strong. But when relations are weak, nodes behave like full fledged planets, exerting as much influence during their periods as any other planet of similar characteristics.

House ownership of nodes is an ill understood subject. My experience is that Rahu owns Aquarius and Ketu owns Scorpio (part of Scorpio is exaltation of Ketu, but it is nowhere mentioned which part). When Saturn has considerable influence on Aquarius by dint of aspect plus strength of planet, Rahu fails to behave like an owner. Same with Scorpio : Mars suppresses the right of Ketu if Mars has significant influence. But if Saturn does not oppose Rahu there, then Rahu's ownership is not destroyed. Same for Ketu.

These things apply to other houses and other planets too. If nodes are not very strong, they become ineffective. By "strong" I do not mean only exalted or in own house, but yoga-giver or highly malefic too.

The western term "shadow" &nbsp;has induced some Vedic astrologers to think that nodes are shadows of real planets and therefore take on the characteristics of real planets. It is anti-Vedic definition. Nodes are full-fledged Grahas in Vedic astrology and have their own personalities, but like other planets are influenced by relatives, the only difference is that under normal circumstances nodes are influenced more. Rahu exerts influence for greater duration in Vimshottari than Sun and Moon combined. But it plays a second fiddle in signification (kaaraka). Such nuances should not be misused to write off nodes as infructuous.

-VJ
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 pm

-VJ

Dear Vinay_ji,

If you are all 'done' and have exhausted what you can tell or share, then please be brave enough to admit that honestly and we will all understand. But please do not repeat this pattern of yours of blaming others, lately me, that I do not want you to continue discussing and similar childish cop-out bahanaybaji!

Please GROW UP and assume responsibility for your work and promises! Instead of using these victim-mentality ploys and excuses that I have seen you use often as an 'escape' strategy!

And please do not get distracted from your objectives that you have assumed!

Regards!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 pm

I have also seen Rahu acting like a powerful benefic in innumerable charts. And I have seen Jupiter behaving like the worst demon. Actually, even Rahu is not a demon because it drank the elixir of immortality. As BPHS says, these planets are incarnations of God to give fruits of our past karmas at appropriate times. One pandit was surprised when I told him that Sun is a paapa graha in Jyotisha, because he observes sandhyaa vandana daily which contains Vedic mantras for Sun. Then I replied that Sun or Saturn are not sinners, they punish the sinners, this is what I mean by paapa graha. Same for the demon in Rahu.

-VJ

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 am

RishiRahul wrote: >>>...<<<
Dear Vinay ji,

But, could we have the details, and palm prints of the native, for clear analysis.

RishiRahul

Dear Rishi,

Vinay_ji, who I have had the honour and privilege of interacting with via internet for many many months now, would not be served well by bringing in other systems and variables etc in the discussion, be it KP or System's approach or palmistry etc. I think all these would distract him from what he is trying to concentrate hard upon, viz, illustrating the superior applicability through SSS with BPHS dicta, over even drik or mainstream jyotish as many call it.

Please note that I was NOT attacking his belief nor did I EVER DO same towards his absolute conviction that SSS is the way to go. Many others have, I hear mostly through Mr. Jha's laments that people in some other fora attacked him and so on. Unfortunately, he seems to think that I am also one of those who do not want him to discuss SSS. The truth is far from that!

My request consistently to Vinay Jha was that people would only believe or even listen to him if he one-mindedly uses PVR Narasimha Rao's example! PVR posts and shares dispassionately and always has multiple examples in every single one of his PITHY postings! Mr. Jha, I believe, is a serious and sincere man and believes in what he claims. But he begins in all earnest but soon gets distracted and tries to ESCAPE in a hurry, ALWAYS blaming others or someone. Lately that arguable honour has fallen on my shoulders!

Purrhaps Jha saheb and I are karmically-related or something :-)

Love, Light, Steering...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: >>>...<<<
Dear Vinay ji,

RishiRahul

Dear Rishi,

Vinay_ji, who I have had the honour and privilege of interacting with via internet for many many months now, would not be served well by bringing in other systems and variables etc in the discussion, be it KP or System's approach or palmistry etc. I think all these would distract him from what he is trying to concentrate hard upon, viz, illustrating the superior applicability through SSS with BPHS dicta, over even drik or mainstream jyotish as many call it.

Please note that I was NOT attacking his belief nor did I EVER DO same towards his absolute conviction that SSS is the way to go. Many others have, I hear mostly through Mr. Jha's laments that people in some other fora attacked him and so on. Unfortunately, he seems to think that I am also one of those who do not want him to discuss SSS. The truth is far from that!

My request consistently to Vinay Jha was that people would only believe or even listen to him if he one-mindedly uses PVR Narasimha Rao's example! PVR posts and shares dispassionately and always has multiple examples in every single one of his PITHY postings! Mr. Jha, I believe, is a serious and sincere man and believes in what he claims. But he begins in all earnest but soon gets distracted and tries to ESCAPE in a hurry, ALWAYS blaming others or someone. Lately that arguable honour has fallen on my shoulders!

Purrhaps Jha saheb and I are karmically-related or something :-)

Love, Light, Steering...

Yes Dada and Vinay ji,

You both are Karmically related very much. :) ....(number 8)..

But let me not distract the proceedings by bringing in other variables, as you very rightly said.

I had brought in K.P. as it is a method which says 'yes' or 'no', when we are bit confused on an issue.
Had shared my mind in my complex analysis, which even confuses me sometimes. Its like playing video games (complex ones) :smt005

But let K.P. and other variables not distract again (for me).

Vinay ji, thank you for getting the details, and we both have respect for you, and isn't it mutual?
And understand that the best relations are not digital (perfect), but analogue. :smt002

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 am

RishiRahul wrote: ...
Yes Dada and Vinay ji,

But let me not distract the proceedings by bringing in other variables, as you very rightly said.

I had brought in K.P. as it is a method which says 'yes' or 'no', when we are bit confused on an issue.
Had shared my mind in my complex analysis, which even confuses me sometimes. Its like playing video games (complex ones) :smt005

Vinay ji, thank you for getting the details, and we both have respect for you, and isn't it mutual?
And understand that the best relations are not digital (perfect), but analogue. :smt002

Rishi

When music went digital many years ago, there was a HUGE RESISTANCE from the gramophone afficianados! Just as when amps and pre-amps went from thermionic tubes to transistors! For decades (and STILL...!) classical music buffs claim that tubes sound warmer and more 'REAL'!

Digital crowds bragged (still do!) that CDs and descendants can record the music signal all the way up to Khz frequencies way beyond the humans can hear.

Maybe ONLY a cat or dog can tell, or a BAT who all can sense/hear ultrasonic frequencies!

Speaking of 'bats', did you folks know that Rahu and rahu-shaman has been associated with 'bats' (chamgadad) in tantrik-religious beliefs in Indian culture...!

Regards!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: ...
Yes Dada and Vinay ji,

Rishi

When music went digital many years ago, there was a HUGE RESISTANCE from the gramophone afficianados! Just as when amps and pre-amps went from thermionic tubes to transistors! For decades (and STILL...!) classical music buffs claim that tubes sound warmer and more 'REAL'!

Digital crowds bragged (still do!) that CDs and descendants can record the music signal all the way up to Khz frequencies way beyond the humans can hear.

Maybe ONLY a cat or dog can tell, or a BAT who all can sense/hear ultrasonic frequencies!

Speaking of 'bats', did you folks know that Rahu and rahu-shaman has been associated with 'bats' (chamgadad) in tantrik-religious beliefs in Indian culture...!

Regards!

Dada,

Oh! I did not know of this tantrik belief of the nodes with bats. It makes a lot of sense though.

Once I compared music (digital & analogue separately) in a showroom.
The digital sound was apparently smoother, but on deeper listening added fatigue.....

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fivezero7

Post by fivezero7 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:26 am

Vinay Jha wrote:
fivezero7 wrote:
Vinay Jha wrote:...It is true that when a full planet interacts with a shadow planet, the shadow planet becomes weak. But when Rahu is left alone, it behaves like a full planet. And when some full planet cooperates it, Rahu becomes stronger.... -VJ
...i have a small doubt here. i have made 2 words above bold and underlined.

thanks.
Interaction may be manifold. Like relationship between two persons, who interact positively in one field, and oppose each other in some other. To be simple, Rahu must have a relationship with the other planet for interacting : exchange (parivartana), lord's aspect (bhaavesha drishti), mutual aspect, and conjunction. Enmity or friendship should never be neglected.  By drishti, I mean only graha drishti here. When Rahu (or Ketu) have strong relations, the nodes are subjugated to some extent or more by the relatives, unless the relatives are very weak and nodes are very strong. But when relations are weak, nodes behave like full fledged planets, exerting as much influence during their periods as any other planet of similar characteristics.

House ownership of nodes is an ill understood subject. My experience is that Rahu owns Aquarius and Ketu owns Scorpio (part of Scorpio is exaltation of Ketu, but it is nowhere mentioned which part). When Saturn has considerable influence on Aquarius by dint of aspect plus strength of planet, Rahu fails to behave like an owner. Same with Scorpio : Mars suppresses the right of Ketu if Mars has significant influence. But if Saturn does not oppose Rahu there, then Rahu's ownership is not destroyed. Same for Ketu.

These things apply to other houses and other planets too. If nodes are not very strong, they become ineffective. By "strong" I do not mean only exalted or in own house, but yoga-giver or highly malefic too.

The western term "shadow"  has induced some Vedic astrologers to think that nodes are shadows of real planets and therefore take on the characteristics of real planets. It is anti-Vedic definition. Nodes are full-fledged Grahas in Vedic astrology and have their own personalities, but like other planets are influenced by relatives, the only difference is that under normal circumstances nodes are influenced more. Rahu exerts influence for greater duration in Vimshottari than Sun and Moon combined. But it plays a second fiddle in signification (kaaraka). Such nuances should not be misused to write off nodes as infructuous.

-VJ
thank you vinay ji.

this information would be really helpful.

i have been reading about Rahu-Ketu from quite a lot of sources and qas a bit confused.

i will try to use your observations to analyze some charts of famous people and then post here if i have any doubts.

Vinay Jha

Data Sent by a Native

Post by Vinay Jha » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:46 am

Here is what I got in three emails from Mr &nbsp;'A' &nbsp;who wants to hide his and employer's name on any public forum :

>>>>>>>"
DOB : 27:03:1969 (Date of Birth)
TOB : 09:40 (Time of Birth)
POB : 18:58:47 N , 72:50:00 E &nbsp; (Place of Birth)

Wife Data 20.11.1972 Time 1.25 pm ; 25n26'43" ; 81e50'38"
First son &nbsp;19.10.1998 Time 3.35 am ; 25n26'43" ; 81e50'38"
2nd son 13.08.2000 Time 7.35 am ; 25n27'23" ; 81e50'47"
Death of Mother Date 08.01.1998 Time 8.05 am
Death of Father Date 23.12.2000 Time 8.00 am
Theft - First week of May 2005 (Exact not remenbered)
My gall bladder operation 13.5.1996; 9 to10am,Allahabad ; 25n26'43";81e50'38"
Date of my winning contest 27.07.2005 Time 8 am

********************* &nbsp;DETAILED &nbsp;MESSAGES &nbsp;FROM &nbsp;THIS &nbsp;NATIVE :

Various astrologers I have consulted have blessed me by saying that I had a good and promising horoscope. I should only wait for the opportune time to come. I will thereafter lead a good and fulfilling life. But as things stand today, I am in no position to even sustain myself and my family, leave alone setting anything aside for any savings.

As on date, my networth is negative and my debt is to the tune of Rs 40 lacs and monthly interest servicing on the debt alone is more than 1 lac. My net salary is only Rs 50,000/-. For the past 2 years, I have been sustaining my family by borrowing from friends and relatives and using credit cards. I even sold my ancestral house for 18 lacs in August 2010 to repay debts. Now all my credit cards have reached their upper limit and recovery agents of credit card companies are threatening me and the peace and well-being of my family. In such a situation, I am worried that if credit card companies go and lodge a police complaint for non-payment of their dues, I might be arrested and land behind bars.

My question to you is why have astrologers who previously analysed my chart were very positive about my future, but given the above developments, does my horoscope still show any promise at all? Will I be arrested? I fear arrest within 1 month as I am unable to repay debt and all my sources of help like friends and families have been exhausted. I cannot foresee what miracle will save me from poverty, ignominy and total ruin. Will I be able to repay the debts honourably and save my family from penury and disaster? If yes then, how, when and in what way will I succeed in repaying all my debts? Will I be able to survive this terrible ordeal? I am unable to bear the pressure and strife. Please give your blessings and show me the way out.

********************* &nbsp;NEXT &nbsp;MESSAGE &nbsp;FROM &nbsp;THIS &nbsp;NATIVE :

I was the only child to my parents and was born late in their lives. My father was born in Kanpur on 20.10.1927 sometime around 4-5 in the morning and mother in Jhansi on12.10.1929 (It was Dussehra Day) – Her janma kundli which we have tells her lagna to be Taurus – I do not know her time of birth. Both were very pious in their lives. My initial childhood was spent in extreme luxury. We used to live in a sea facing 3 bedrooms flat of around 5000 sq ft in Mumbai’s tony cuffe parade locality. My father had many friends amongst celebrities from the filmworld and as a result I used to go to a lot of film shootings and premiere shows and filmfare award functions and mingle and have photographs taken with the top film superstars of yesteryears like Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Hema Malini and Rajesh Khanna. Due to my father’s social connections, we used to invariably get front or second row VIP seats in most of the Bollywood film functions. We also had a number of servants to look after and care for us. I got admission to the best school of that time in Bombay – John Conon Cathedral –it is still ranked as number one in surveys conducted by India Today.

We shifted to Jhansi in February1976. In Jhansi, we had a huge sprawling bungalow to live in with around 15 servant quarters. We stayed in Jhansi upto July 1981. I lost my grandfather on 4th April 1980. My grandfather was very religious and remembered Sundar Kand by heart. He used to arrange for Akhand Ramayana Path every year on Ram Navami day to celebrate my birthday as I was born on a Ram Navami day. During our stay at Jhansi, I always stood first in my class in school and I always won the championships of badminton, table tennis, swimming and chess held either in school or in our club. I suffered from a serious attack of jaundice sometime in1978 -1979. I very fondly remember the time I spent in Jhansi, as I almost excelled in every area I could dream of – be it academics or sport. In fact my childhood time spent by me in Bombay and Jhansi upto 1981 is the most cherished time.

In July 1981 we moved to Bhopal. Here, I somehow started suffering in academics and sports activities. I was notable to concentrate properly. Between 1982 and 1983 I suffered from typhoid and malaria (twice) which seriously impacted my physical ability. In 1982, I sat for my 8th standard board exams but could manage only 75 % marks - much below my potential. Unfortunately, on the night intervening 2nd – 3rdDecember 1984, I got trapped in the deadly MIC gas leak from the Union Carbide factory in Bhopal. My bungalow was hardly 100 meters as the bird flies from the factory. My driver expired within our bungalow compound on the same night due to exposure to the lethal gas. I was severely affected. My eyesight and respiratory system suffered the maximum damage. I could no longer participate in sports activities with the same level of stamina and vigour as I earlier used to display. Even my studies suffered as I could not concentrate properly on my subjects. As a result, I could not qualify for the engineering entrance exams of IIT and Roorkee. However, even with my reduced ability, I succeeded in qualifying for the entrance to the Regional Engineering Colleges of Warangal and college of architecture in Gwalior. But I did not like the stream of branches – civil engineering offered to me and refused to take admission. This in hindsight, I feel was a mistake. My decline in studies henceforth, from 1986 continued. I failed in the BSc part two exam of Bhopal University in 1987. Then,I dropped studies for one year on the plea that I would prepare for IIT JEE but never in earnest prepared for the same.

In 1988, my parents purchased a flat for me in Allahabad and got me admitted to the University of Allahabad in the BSc (Maths Physics stream). They gave a servant to me to cook my food and look after the house. I graduated in 1991 with 50 % marks. From 1991 onwards I sat for IAS entrance exams but could not even qualify the prelims stage. However, in November – December 1992 I sat for the probationary officer exams of Nationalised Banks and got selected in three of them. My first result was declared on 15th January 1993 and I joined a nationalised Bank as a Management Trainee on 12th July 1993 as my first job. I worked for one year and resigned in July 1994 to join another nationalised Bank as a Probationary Officer. I worked for 9 months and resigned to join another nationalised Bank as a Probationary Officer on 1st September 1995. On 13th May 1996, I got operated for a gall bladder stone, which most probably happened due to my exposure to MIC gas in Bhopal.

During my first assignment in the Bank, I was posted as a Branch Manager and won the coveted Best Branch Manager award in the year 2000 – a rare distinction.

My mother expired in Allahabad, all of a sudden, after a very short illness in the morning at 8 am on 8th January 1998. She was in good health except for suffering from a gall bladder stone and varicose veins and high blood pressure. She had maintained excellent health and never ever fell ill or had fever for nearly 29 years since my birth.Her ill-fated illness started on 21st December 1997.

After my mother’ death, I got married on 23rd January 1998 in a sombre curtailed down ceremony. We needed a lady at my house to look after my father after my mother’s demise. My wife was born on a Guru Nanak Poornima (20th November 1972 at 13.25 hrs in Allahabad).

Although I had been exposed severely to MIC gas in Bhopal, and there were numerous instances of progeny of people exposed to MIC gas being born as abnormal or genetically defective, it was a great blessing of the almighty that I was blessed with a perfectly normal son on Diwali day (19th October 1998 at 3.35 am in Allahabad). &nbsp;I was again blessed with a perfectly normal second son on 13th August 2000 at 7.35 am in Allahabad. Unfortunately, my father too expired after a brief illness of 2-3 months on 23rd December 2000.

We shifted to Lucknow on 14th February 2004. I was lucky to get a good palatial house on rent in a very upmarket locality of Lucknow. We stayed comfortably for around four years inLucknow. During our stay in Lucknow, a few exceptional events occurred. In the first week of May 2005, we had proceeded on a pilgrimage to Mata Vaishno Devi. Unfortunately, when no one was at our home, a burglary took place and my wife’s jewellery to the tune of Rs 2 lacs was lost. After returning, I got one of th ebiggest surprises of my life. I had been declared an All India winner amongst thousands of contestant across India in a slogan contest sponsored by Times of India and Economic Times. The result was declared on 26th July 2005.The prize was an all-expenses paid trip for two for 23 days to 10 countries in Europe. From this day onwards my borrowing binge started. Since I wanted to take my kids along with me to Europe, I borrowed around Rs 10 lacs to sponsor their visit to Europe along with us. We proceeded on our Europe tour on 19th June 2006 and returned on 11th July 2006. Immediately upon return I suffered from chicken pox.

Incidentally, my luck followed me and I again won an All India slogan contest sponsored by Spencer’s retail and got two all-expenses paid tickets for a trip to South Africa with entry to India Pakistan T20 one day cricket matches in the inaugural T20 World cup. We went to South Africa and saw India Pakistan world cup T20 match in Cape Town inSeptember 2007.

In January 2008, I quit my job with the nationalised Bank and took up a new assignment with a private bank and shifted to Mumbai on 19th February 2008. I joined my new job on 21st February 2008. Here, I came into contact with people who were indulging in share market and they taught and instigated me to enter the market saying that returns are very good. Initially, when I entered the stock market in July 2008, the response was lukewarm. But during September – October 2008 (upto 27thOct 2008), returns were phenomenal. On a few days, I could extract around Rs 50,000 per day from the market doing intraday trading. But after 28th October 2008, I started suffering huge losses. Since I was fascinated with the market, I borrowed to the tune of Rs 3 lacs against my LIC policies in February– March 2009, which I invested in day trading and lost everything. My day to day expenses were being looked after my credit cards. Things started getting worse. Then in March 2010, I contacted two of my childhood friends for monetary help. The friend from US lent me US $ 5000/- and from India lent me Rs 2 lacs. But this too didn’t last and I had to sell off the flat my father had given to me when I had gone to study in Allahabad. I sold the flat in July 2010 to my cousin who promised to make payments to me in instalments of 1-2 lacs over a period of time. The final payment of around Rs 10 lacs I received on 4thJanuary 2011.

But the stream of bad events followed relentlessly. On 14th March 2011, my wife got diagnosed with a life threatening disease by the name of NSIP – Non-specific Interstitial Pneumonia. Doctors said that it was a progressive incurable lung disorder and prognosis was a life span on 5 years. The only cure they said was that if her day to day activities were seriously hampered, then to put her on steroids withall their attendant side effects. Extremely disturbed, I researched the internet quite a lot and found that there was a link to her illness with the Altrecin compound found in the All-out – Goodnight mosquito repellents we used at home. I immediately switched off all such machines in my house, but by that time prolonged inhalation over a period of more than 10 years had started to damage her auto immune system. This raised the Anti Nuclear Antibodies in her blood. She started to develop initial symptoms of SLE –Systemic Lupus Erethymatosus. Switching off the machines prevented her condition to deteriorate further. Although present medical science and doctors do not concur with my views on the illeffects of poisonous chemicals used in mosquito repellants, I an of the firm opinion that this was the root cause of my wife's illness. Nevertheless all the above increased my medical expenses. I further started to borrow from relatives and finally from my PF I borrowed Rs 1.5 lacs in December 2011. Thereafter, I exhausted almost all avenues of funds available to me.

Since then, I do not know how, but God has been so benevolent to me that somehow he has let me carry out my life despite the impossible amount of stress and extreme financial difficultiesI am facing.

Apart from the above, the personal- mental and physical characteristics about me are that, I am 5ft 9 in tallwith a wt. of 90 Kgs. I used to fast on Sundays for around 10 years since 2000,i.e. after the death of my mother and father. I did so because my mother used to religiously keep fasts on Sundays. But my kids requested me to have meals with them on Sundays as that is the only day all of us have holiday, so I left fasting on Sundays from March 2012. I am a vegetarian. I am fairly religious also, as I daily recite Vishnusahasranama stotram, Aditya Hriday stotram and Hanuman Chalisa in the morning without fail. On Saturdays, I recite the SundarKand. Every night before retiring for sleep, I recite the Shiva Tandava Stotram.

The only silver lining during the last two years is that my suffering led me to seek solace in astrology and somehow somewhere it clicked to me that astrological charts might unlock the code of daily highs and daily lows in an intraday trading chart. I started using JHora software with the option set calculations as recommended by ShriVinay Jha and have surprisingly succeeded in having obtained a strike rate of nearly 70 % accuracy in correctly predicting the daily highs and lows of NIFTY index. I have a very strong inner voice which keeps on telling me unequivocally that I am on the cusp of a historic breakthrough in predicting intraday highsand lows of stock markets using astrology.

This confuses me, since bankruptcy and penury is staring me in the face and I seem to have an inner voice which is telling me good times are round the corner. This same inner voice is telling me that, after I secure the financial future of my family, I will devote all my energy and life for the upliftment of the downtrodden, destitute, oppressed and the poor. My inner voice says that with the money I will extract from the stock market – which will be to the tune of billions, I will set up a trust where I would donate all my fortune and this trust would set up hospitals and schools across India, which would cater primarily to the poor with free services. Maybe the hurt and suffering I have passed through during the past two years has tuned my mind to think benevolently for the poor and downtrodden.

My inner voice promises me that very soon within a month or so, may be by the first week of October 2012, I will be able to fully crack the code behind predicting highs and lows of NIFTY index intraday with 100% accuracy. This same conviction tells me that very soon I will use my skill in trading in Dow Jones and FTSE index of the US and UK and to a great extent succeed in bringing back the wealth plundered by imperialists from my country. This wealth I will use fruitfully to spread education and medical facilties to people in need - free of cost. All this thoroughy confuses me - one side there is a vision of glory and greatness while on the other it is total ruin and penury. That is the reason I sought the advice of Shri Vinay Jha who is the essence behind my hope. Had he not provided the algorithm of Shri Surya Siddhant in JHora software I would have never proceeded this far."
<<<<<

I have informed this native that two senior astrologers are discussing his chart. I hope RR Ji will be lucid in expressing himself..

-VJ
Last edited by Vinay Jha on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”