A small doubt regarding horoscope matching..?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prashanth1337

A small doubt regarding horoscope matching..?

Post by prashanth1337 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 am

It is said that there shouldn't be any dasha sandhi between the boy and girl after the marriage..otherwise marriage is not recommended right? but what if, during matching, there is dasha sandhi between the couple, but all other aspects with regard to the planetary positions are extremely good for the boy and the girl...would the marriage still not be recommended?

Rohiniranjan

Re: A small doubt regarding horoscope matching..?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:19 am

prashanth1337 wrote:It is said that there shouldn't be any dasha sandhi between the boy and girl after the marriage..otherwise marriage is not recommended right? but what if, during matching, there is dasha sandhi between the couple, but all other aspects with regard to the planetary positions are extremely good for the boy and the girl...would the marriage still not be recommended?
Sometimes it simply boils down to trusting or not, the age old adage: Marriages are made in heaven!

That does not mean, all marriages need to be heavenly! ;-)

This past weekend, I met a beautiful young couple during a reading!

Their charts were examined by astrologers and they shook their heads sideways because they saw mangal dosh problems! They prescribed and performed a bevy of poojas and what not to suppress and remedy the mangal dosha and other things, based on -- get this: Melapak!

The families decided to go with the marriage and when the charts came to me, I saw no problematical mangal dosha!

Why is mars so scary? Because it is related to TUER which means death or rather killing! And yet in indian context mars is called MANGAL (not MANGLE!)

There was no KSY but the PUN_DITS made the family perform Rahu pooja etc, just like modern doctors when clueless, prescribe broad-spectrum antibiotics! To cover all bases, just in case!

When will such idiocies end and why does it continue to be promoted and accepted by well educated groom and bride to be?

Because, they are risk-averse! Karma is not about avoiding risk, but managing it intelligently, wisely and with a certain degree of acceptance, detachment, etc...!

Love and Light (Moon and Sun/Karka and Simha!)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

horochat

Post by horochat » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:34 am

Prashant, It depends on case to case basis and without looking at the horoscope of the couples cannot be predicted.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:25 am

horochat wrote:Prashant, It depends on case to case basis and without looking at the horoscope of the couples cannot be predicted.
Yes, but what if the case/s go before a tired and weary and koopa-mandooka judge? And the jury is out to lunch...?

What then? Unfortunately, looking over the terrain, it seems at time that the "then" is NOW!

Everywhere where we look. Almost everywhere, but let us leave it at that!

Love, Light, Observed Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
prashanth1337 wrote:It is said that there shouldn't be any dasha sandhi between the boy and girl after the marriage..otherwise marriage is not recommended right? but what if, during matching, there is dasha sandhi between the couple, but all other aspects with regard to the planetary positions are extremely good for the boy and the girl...would the marriage still not be recommended?
Sometimes it simply boils down to trusting or not, the age old adage: Marriages are made in heaven!

Their charts were examined by astrologers and they shook their heads sideways because they saw mangal dosh problems! They prescribed and performed a bevy of poojas and what not to suppress and remedy the mangal dosha and other things, based on -- get this: Melapak!

The families decided to go with the marriage and when the charts came to me, I saw no problematical mangal dosha!

Why is mars so scary? Because it is related to TUER which means death or rather killing! And yet in indian context mars is called MANGAL (not MANGLE!)

There was no KSY but the PUN_DITS made the family perform Rahu pooja etc, just like modern doctors when clueless, prescribe broad-spectrum antibiotics! To cover all bases, just in case!

When will such idiocies end and why does it continue to be promoted and accepted by well educated groom and bride to be?

Because, they are risk-averse! Karma is not about avoiding risk, but managing it intelligently, wisely and with a certain degree of acceptance, detachment, etc...!

Dada,

Someone else doing a Puja for you.. for money (loved ones can show some heart) should be good if it helps to BURN Karma.

There are so many believing in it.

Can you burn my bad karma please? 10 dollars...100?
Some do it by Puja.
Puja with money given.

No PERSONAL EFFORT?!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Someone else doing a Puja for you.. for money (loved ones can show some heart) should be good if it helps to BURN Karma.

Some do it by Puja.
Puja with money given.

No PERSONAL EFFORT?!

Rishi
In this case, the poojas etc were done by the bride's parents at the behest of some indian karmakandi jyotishis. When the charts came to me nearly an year after poojas and marriages, I discovered that the mangal dosh for which those *poojas* were performed were not only unnecessary but hopefully created some bad karma for those ponga pandits who scalped the fearful family!

Not being a karmakandi I avoid messing around and prescribing poojas, as you must have seen is being pushed at the drop of a hat (or pagree) particularly in Mother India and Jyotish_elsewhere forums!

Some karmas are relatively easier to manage and can be eliminated or diminished by sincere poojas in which the nativities participate and since I believe in distance energy healings and have seen it work, I am convinced that if the priest is well-versed in similar remote methods, the pooja can be effective in light karmic issue cases. However, if the karmic debt is strong, one must be prepared by the astrologer to expect and accept it and hope for the best.

More than pooja done remotely, I am wary of off-the-rack gemstone prescriptions which has become big business with gemstone dealers offering cuts and discounts to astrologers just like is the practice between some doctors and pharmacies! How do I know? I have received such offers from time to time. You will be glad to learn that they did not approach me a second time. I can have such a biting-bad tongue when i am incensed! And scriptures say that venus gives sweet speech...! Bah humbug!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Some do it by Puja.
Puja with money given.

No PERSONAL EFFORT?!

Rishi
In this case, the poojas etc were done by the bride's parents at the behest of some indian karmakandi jyotishis. When the charts came to me nearly an year after poojas and marriages, I discovered that the mangal dosh for which those *poojas* were performed were not only unnecessary but hopefully created some bad karma for those ponga pandits who scalped the fearful family!

Not being a karmakandi I avoid messing around and prescribing poojas, as you must have seen is being pushed at the drop of a hat (or pagree) particularly in Mother India and Jyotish_elsewhere forums!

Some karmas are relatively easier to manage and can be eliminated or diminished by sincere poojas in which the nativities participate and since I believe in distance energy healings and have seen it work, I am convinced that if the priest is well-versed in similar remote methods, the pooja can be effective in light karmic issue cases. However, if the karmic debt is strong, one must be prepared by the astrologer to expect and accept it and hope for the best.

More than pooja done remotely, I am wary of off-the-rack gemstone prescriptions which has become big business with gemstone dealers offering cuts and discounts to astrologers just like is the practice between some doctors and pharmacies! How do I know? I have received such offers from time to time. You will be glad to learn that they did not approach me a second time. I can have such a biting-bad tongue when i am incensed! And scriptures say that venus gives sweet speech...! Bah humbug!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Point taken regarding the light Karma may be offset somewhat by Puja & distance energy healings.

Venus is known to give sweet speech no doubt.
But it could be due to the sting of scorpio or the venus in the company of Mars.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Some do it by Puja.
Puja with money given.

No PERSONAL EFFORT?!

Rishi

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Point taken regarding the light Karma may be offset somewhat by Puja & distance energy healings.

Venus is known to give sweet speech no doubt.
But it could be due to the sting of scorpio or the venus in the company of Mars.

Rishi
That was a tongue in cheek statement, Rishi! DUH!! ;-)
Actually it is not quite that simple, but I wish I were that self-absorbed...! I am not  :smt002

Love, Light, Explorations!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 am

Oh! just trying to fill in the gaps, Dada.  :)

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:43 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Oh! just trying to fill in the gaps, Dada.  :)

Rishi
Breath sustains life, Rishi. Have you noticed that breathing is not analogue but a digital sine wave!

Inhalation and exhalation are interspersed with a brief cessation of breathing when the air is neither being drawn in, nor being let out. During that pause, the body takes in oxygen in exchange for carbon di oxide.

Gaps are not necessarily bad, in fact they are essential!

Love, Light, Breath!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”