Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:12 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

Considering approximate birth details:= 29 July 1959 @ approx 14.45 hrs in Mumbai, India.

If the birth chart is precise the following would result; or else the dates
should be adjusted accordingly.

The first 6 to 20 days of April 2013 would bring some news (obviously about the jail thing) which would be adverse/e.g: jail; and also some saving grace/hope involved.
This 'hope; thing would be felt later at end 2013

The Rahu antar being 8th from Al affects image + transit ketu in Gl does not help to enhance image, & affects A4 adversely= we can expect a/some jail term.

At the positive side= Transit Jupiter enters the 8th. house & favorable from
natal moon= stroke of luck during the transit (june 2013 to May 2014). The Jupiter transit on A10 & UL May/June 2013 onwards is favorable for coming out of the jail term.

This transit Jupiter in Mithuna is also 5th. from Al. Also Saturn dasa begins April 2014 (during the Jupiter transit), & saturn is in Ketu star & Jupiter Sub.
Ketu & Jupiter both are significators of 5th. house & Jupiter is in 12.
Thus significator 5 is the constant factor.
This saturn dasa would give help from her daughter... a sort of happy
confinement/abroad for him.
Happy because Saturn cannot spoil his image (tell me why?) further in the long run, & can only make it firm/stable.For such images to be stable it is expected to take a beating first.

Making corrections with numerology= Oct 2013 to May 2014 would pave the way for the end of jail term.
Putrakarak & amatyakarak gets properly activated around mid 2015....?!

Due to lack of proper palm print more emphatic prediction cannot be made.

RishiRahul

Hello,

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/04/06/sanj ... 87851.html
The above is dated 6 April 2013

Strange that I had mentioned the date 6 to 20.

RishiRahul

Further to the above developments, Sanjay Dutt has requested for 6 months.
The result will be out on 16 April @ around10.30 hrs.

The transit moon in the 2nd. from natal moon, & 8th from natal lagna is not favorable.
Even then, I see some home/comfort being gained here, as also transit Jupiter has moved 20 degrees (last 3rd. portion of Taurus), squaring natal Venus.
The natural benefics Jupiter & Venus are square each other.
Square is not an easy transit; though Jupiter & Venus are hard benefics. So the gain would not be without hitch/constraint.

Of course, predictions from celebrity charts can be wrong.  :smt003

RishiRahul
Did you notice how the #6 is coming up again, Rishi? Summative number is 6, verdict came out on 6th, now he is asking for 6.

*666*! ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
And for him number 6 is strong in 2013 also.
Reminds me of Saturn catching up, & freedom, while in chains.
Help from the high rank & opposite sex.

Rishi
I wonder why the opposite gender is called *opposite*?

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 am

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Considering approximate birth details:= 29 July 1959 @ approx 14.45 hrs in Mumbai, India.

The first 6 to 20 days of April 2013 would bring some news (obviously about the jail thing) which would be adverse/e.g: jail; and also some saving grace/hope involved.

The Rahu antar being 8th from Al affects image + transit ketu in Gl does not help to enhance image, & affects A4 adversely= we can expect a/some jail term.

natal moon= stroke of luck during the transit (june 2013 to May 2014). The Jupiter transit on A10 & UL May/June 2013 onwards is favorable for coming out of the jail term.

This transit Jupiter in Mithuna is also 5th. from Al. Also Saturn dasa begins April 2014 (during the Jupiter transit), & saturn is in Ketu star & Jupiter Sub.
Happy because Saturn cannot spoil his image (tell me why?) further in the long run, & can only make it firm/stable.For such images to be stable it is expected to take a beating first.

Making corrections with numerology= Oct 2013 to May 2014 would pave the way for the end of jail term.

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

The transit moon in the 2nd. from natal moon, & 8th from natal lagna is not favorable.
Even then, I see some home/comfort being gained here, as also transit Jupiter has moved 20 degrees (last 3rd. portion of Taurus), squaring natal Venus.
Square is not an easy transit; though Jupiter & Venus are hard benefics.

So the gain would not be with hitch/constraint.
(edited later)

RishiRahul
Hi,

One months extension freedom given to Sanjay Dutt.

How wonderful Jyotish is: The adverse moon's position, coupled with the 2 great benefics in aspect, but in square which upsets/hinders the progress expected by the benefics....!

May 2013 shows a lack of support to his wishes; even then no imprisonment is seen.
Which may mean that there would be some other wish hurt, like from/due to a foreign visit of some kind/ professional related matter.

Mars sookshma on/around the 9th May 2013 gives activity.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

(edited later)

RishiRahul
Hi,

How wonderful Jyotish is: The adverse moon's position, coupled with the 2 great benefics in aspect, but in square which upsets/hinders the progress expected by the benefics....!

May 2013 shows a lack of support to his wishes; even then no imprisonment is seen.
Which may mean that there would be some other wish hurt, like from/due to a foreign visit of some kind/ professional related matter.

RishiRahul

And don't forget that these correct predictions are adding strength to the validity of the birthdata that you are working from! It is like how rectification should be ideally approached. A priori and not a posteriori!

Keep up the good work!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

(edited later)

RishiRahul
Hi,

RishiRahul

And don't forget that these correct predictions are adding strength to the validity of the birthdata that you are working from! It is like how rectification should be ideally approached. A priori and not a posteriori!

Keep up the good work!

Rohiniranjan

Thanks Dada,

Thanks a bunch for encouraging me into such predictions!
I always believe that a Guru showed & shows the way, gives confidence, brings clarity

And yes, rectifications should be done this way. Specially dates of sudden accidents, sudden hurts (mental or physical)...events having an unexpected flavour helps.

If the 9 May 2013 comes correct, it still would not mean that the birthtime is correct, as I use multiple tools...even within astrology & Jyotish also...but I could be nearer to being closer.

Rishi

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 pm

RishiRahul jii always give bomb busting forecast, like he did in U.S presidential elections.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

(edited later)

RishiRahul
Hi,

RishiRahul

Keep up the good work!

Rohiniranjan

Thanks Dada,

I always believe that a Guru showed & shows the way, gives confidence, brings clarity

And yes, rectifications should be done this way. Specially dates of sudden accidents, sudden hurts (mental or physical)...events having an unexpected flavour helps.

If the 9 May 2013 comes correct, it still would not mean that the birthtime is correct, as I use multiple tools...even within astrology & Jyotish also...but I could be nearer to being closer.

Rishi
*Elder brother* in a sense: YES if you wish to think of me so, GURU? NO WAY! I am not ready for assuming GURU_dom, in this lifetime! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:08 pm

biltu wrote:RishiRahul jii always give bomb busting forecast, like he did in U.S presidential elections.

:)  :smt005  :smt020

Thank you biltu!

Lets hope you are correct further.
Good see you alive & kicking, also in hard work/efforts....which you are already.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Thanks Dada,

Rishi
*Elder brother* in a sense: YES if you wish to think of me so, GURU? NO WAY! I am not ready for assuming GURU_dom, in this lifetime! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Yes,in a sense, since we are not of known genetic blood :) .

Perceptions differ, of course.
Dr. B.V.Raman, Cheiro, Benham, who I never met, never thought they were my Guru; but it was not vice versa.
Perceptions differ.

Rishi

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Thanks Dada,

Rishi

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Yes,in a sense, since we are not of known genetic blood :) .

Perceptions differ, of course.
Dr. B.V.Raman, Cheiro, Benham, who I never met, never thought they were my Guru; but it was not vice versa.
Perceptions differ.

Rishi

Rishi

Blood or lineage does not ensure compatibility! Not even necessarily in blood types (should one require a transfusion! But fairly gene-dependent, admittedly!

Friends (including cyber-friends) have often been described as "siblings born to different mothers"

I have faith in that saying and its veracity has been observed numerous times by me.

In that sense, Cheiro, St. Germain, Benham, Raman, Krishnamurthy, N.D. Shrimali, Harish Johari, numerous others extending all the way back to Satyacharya, Varahamihir, Parashara, and several others and last but not least MA SARASWATI have been my Teachers too.

Even the humans amongst these were GREAT ENTITIES and rightly deserving of being described as GURUs. I am but a fire-fly compared to any of these wonderful beings to whom we modern jyotishis can never be thankful enough!

Unfortunately, based on what I have been reading and noticing in the last several years is that jyotish and jyotishis have become stranded in little pockets of humanity and fighting one another as marooned, ship-wrecked sailors. I honestly could not have predicted such a level of degeneration and pettiness that prevails today, even as recently as 1980s!

Love, Light, Lament!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 10, 2013 12:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

(edited later)

RishiRahul
Hi,

RishiRahul

Strange again that Jyotish is......

News on 10h. May 2013:= (9th. May was predicted above as giving activity)
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 986334.cms

11/12 May 2013 gives a hopeful positive activity, probably behind the scenes, as rahu sextiles saturn + with jup/venus remaining on moon + mercury in applying aspect to saturn. These aspects are restricted by saturn square sun (govt restriction)=== The positives are more than the negative, but restricting.

The present target date for surrendering is by 18th.May 2013.
No jailing in jail is seen, but more restrictions would be imposed to cause frustration.
Astro numero Hunch= the restriction/disappointment could be on some shooting abroad

Keeping my fingers crossed.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Added some further predictions in the above post by editing.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 18, 2013 6:19 am

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

(edited later)

RishiRahul
Hi,

RishiRahul

11/12 May 2013 gives a hopeful positive activity, probably behind the scenes, as rahu sextiles saturn + with jup/venus remaining on moon + mercury in applying aspect to saturn. These aspects are restricted by saturn square sun (govt restriction)=== The positives are more than the negative, but restricting.

No jailing in jail is seen, but more restrictions would be imposed to cause frustration.
Astro numero Hunch= the restriction/disappointment could be on some shooting abroad.

RishiRahul
Oops! he was jailed on 16th May 2013.:smt005

I was wrong in my deduction regarding not being jailed at this time, though I had mentioned/seen that he would be jailed/caged in the present varshaphal year.

I learn from my failures.
Failure can happen when I do not corroborate details with a clear palm print of left & right, such as this case.
It is not about seeing the palm & chart separately, but synergestically.

As a defense, & personal Learning, I had mentioned "Government restriction" & "restriction" (in 3 keywords) for this present time; which I should have given more importance too.
I also mentioned:= the restriction/disappointment could be on some shooting abroad.
His shooting scope has gone for the present.

Having to 'speedbreak' on my present prediction, let us see what 20/21 May 2013 brings (probably regarding movement to the other jail).
Of course, this would be an easy guess.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:21 am

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

(edited later)

RishiRahul
Hi,

RishiRahul

Astro numero Hunch= the restriction/disappointment could be on some shooting abroad.

RishiRahul
Oops! he was jailed on 16th May 2013.:smt005

I was wrong in my deduction regarding not being jailed at this time, though I had mentioned/seen that he would be jailed/caged in the present varshaphal year.

I learn from my failures.
Failure can happen when I do not corroborate details with a clear palm print of left & right, such as this case.
It is not about seeing the palm & chart separately, but synergestically.

As a defense, & personal Learning, I had mentioned "Government restriction" & "restriction" (in 3 keywords) for this present time; which I should have given more importance too.
I also mentioned:= the restriction/disappointment could be on some shooting abroad.
His shooting scope has gone for the present.

Having to 'speedbreak' on my present prediction, let us see what 20/21 May 2013 brings (probably regarding movement to the other jail).
Of course, this would be an easy guess.

RishiRahul

Sanjay Dutt was moved to yerwada jail on 22 May 2013.
Jyotish analysis had given 20/21 May 2013 as the supposed movement.

Now let us see, what transpires between 10 -12th. June 2013.
My guess= a better environment; maybe the work he wanted may be given.

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:45 am

Rishiji,

Sanjay Dutt was imprisoned on 18/5/13. When do you see him getting temporary release on parole or whatever it is?

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

Sanjay Dutt was imprisoned on 18/5/13. When do you see him getting temporary release on parole or whatever it is?

Pravin Kumar
Pravin ji,

What I meant was that on 22 May 2013 Sanjay Dutt was shifted to Yerwada jail from Arthur jail.
My astrology prediction techniques had expected this  on 20/21 May 2013 (if you check the earlier post made today)

Rishi

Return to “Vedic Astrology”