Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

You remember we spoke on phone in June that Sanjay Dutt may get 1 month to go home and that would be after 3 months. He got 15 days parole and not 10 days I think and who knows it may get extended too.

Pravin Kumar
Yes, I do remember. You asked me if he would get any short relief. Both 'felt' that he would get such relief in about 3 months as a guess.

Let us see what 8th Oct 2013 holds.
Rest about Nov 2013 I have preicted. In any case we should not forget saturn's claws slowly coming in to constrict; while Rahu antar in Jupiter mahadasa gives a kind of high.
Though no doubt, Jupier - Rahu are very 'tricky' periods to deal with or face.

Rishi
P'S: the link mentioned 10 days at the top line, but 15 days at the bottom line; for which I got confused with 10 or 15.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:Yes, the parole does come as Rishiji has been saying.

votive
Exactly!

So, the birthdata that our Rishi was using to illustrate jyotish principles were right! Right?

Soon, similar uhapohas might begin for the PM contender? Actually, truth be shared, it has already begun! ;-)

Wohi babul kaa kaanta, bhai that so poignantly was symbolized in that epic movie within our lifetime!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear votive, Dada,

Jyotish principals are right, no doubt; but our handling of it creates the problem.... as You, I and some of us know..

However I still do not know if the birthdata is very right. It is right of course, more or less. :smt002

Rishi
That is one ? that palmists and psychic divinators would never have to wrestle with, Rishi.  :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Very true.

I also feel the precictions would have been more perceptive & incisive if I got clear palm photos, like I got O'bama's.

I saw the numerology profile by default, but tried not to mention this here; though there was some influence of it.

Thanks,

Rishi

P.S: I have added a short numerological profile of Sanjay Dutt at the numerology forum
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 872#327872

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:56 pm

biltu wrote:Image
HAHA! There is a typo in the poster, biltu!

The way Obama is doggedly pushing "Obamacare" the poster should have read:

Give that man a MEDICAL (examination)!

He is a kind-hearted man!

RR

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:05 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

votive
Exactly!

So, the birthdata that our Rishi was using to illustrate jyotish principles were right! Right?

Soon, similar uhapohas might begin for the PM contender? Actually, truth be shared, it has already begun! ;-)

Wohi babul kaa kaanta, bhai that so poignantly was symbolized in that epic movie within our lifetime!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear votive, Dada,

Jyotish principals are right, no doubt; but our handling of it creates the problem.... as You, I and some of us know..

However I still do not know if the birthdata is very right. It is right of course, more or less. :smt002

Rishi
That is one ? that palmists and psychic divinators would never have to wrestle with, Rishi.  :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Very true.

I also feel the precictions would have been more perceptive & incisive if I got clear palm photos, like I got O'bama's.

I saw the numerology profile by default, but tried not to mention this here; though there was some influence of it.

Thanks,

Rishi

P.S: I have added a short numerological profile of Sanjay Dutt at the numerology forum

Very interesting numerological profile, Rishi! Munna_bhai sounds like a farishta almost! Maybe a fallen angel...? ;-)

I think you should put away any lingering doubts as to Sanjay's birthtime, given the accuracy of the dates etc you predicted and hopefully the future ones will further solidify the birthtime as a good and usable one.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:56 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

votive
Exactly!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear votive, Dada,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Very true.

Thanks,

Rishi

Very interesting numerological profile, Rishi! Munna_bhai sounds like a farishta almost! Maybe a fallen angel...? ;-)

I think you should put away any lingering doubts as to Sanjay's birthtime, given the accuracy of the dates etc you predicted and hopefully the future ones will further solidify the birthtime as a good and usable one.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dear Dada,

Numerological profiles ( done in the usual way) are not complete in meaning. But when the numerology numbers are related to astrological planets it becomes more incisive.

The main things I have concentrated here are timings more than general observations.
General observations are not incorrect though.

Can you imagine a number 11 (not grounded to the material/day to day mundane) become family & sacrifice oriented in later life, while the main challenge is to stay grounded & 'be alone'.....Its hard/difficult.

I have heard from close sources that Sanjay Dutt is not a bad man; though not a farishta bhai. :smt002

Thanks,

Rishi
Last edited by RishiRahul on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:06 am

biltu wrote:Image
Biltu tries to speak in pictures nowadays, rather than words :)   :smt002

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:05 am

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:[quote="RishiRahul"][quote="RishiRahul"]Hi,

Considering approximate birth details:= 29 July 1959 @ approx 14.45 hrs in Mumbai, India.

If the birth chart is precise the following would result; or else the dates
should be adjusted accordingly.

The first 6 to 20 days of April 2013 would bring some news (obviously about the jail thing) which would be adverse/e.g: jail; and also some saving grace/hope involved.
This 'hope; thing would be felt later at end 2013

The Rahu antar being 8th from Al affects image + transit ketu in Gl does not help to enhance image, & affects A4 adversely= we can expect a/some jail term.

At the positive side= Transit Jupiter enters the 8th. house & favorable from
natal moon= stroke of luck during the transit (june 2013 to May 2014). The Jupiter transit on A10 & UL May/June 2013 onwards is favorable for coming out of the jail term.

This transit Jupiter in Mithuna is also 5th. from Al. Also Saturn dasa begins April 2014 (during the Jupiter transit), & saturn is in Ketu star & Jupiter Sub.
Ketu & Jupiter both are significators of 5th. house & Jupiter is in 12.
Thus significator 5 is the constant factor.
This saturn dasa would give help from her daughter... a sort of happy
confinement/abroad for him.
Happy because Saturn cannot spoil his image (tell me why?) further in the long run, & can only make it firm/stable.For such images to be stable it is expected to take a beating first.

Making corrections with numerology= Oct 2013 to May 2014 would pave the way for the end of jail term.
Putrakarak & amatyakarak gets properly activated around mid 2015....?!

Due to lack of proper palm print more emphatic prediction cannot be made.

RishiRahul

Hello,

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/04/06/sanj ... 87851.html
The above is dated 6 April 2013

Strange that I had mentioned the date 6 to 20.

RishiRahul

Further to the above developments, Sanjay Dutt has requested for 6 months.
The result will be out on 16 April @ around10.30 hrs.

The transit moon in the 2nd. from natal moon, & 8th from natal lagna is not favorable.
Even then, I see some home/comfort being gained here, as also transit Jupiter has moved 20 degrees (last 3rd. portion of Taurus), squaring natal Venus.
The natural benefics Jupiter & Venus are square each other.
Square is not an easy transit; though Jupiter & Venus are hard benefics.

So the gain would not be with hitch/constraint.
(edited later)

Of course, predictions from celebrity charts can be wrong.  :smt003

RishiRahul
Hi,

One months extension freedom given to Sanjay Dutt.

How wonderful Jyotish is: The adverse moon's position, coupled with the 2 great benefics in aspect, but in square which upsets/hinders the progress expected by the benefics....!

May 2013 shows a lack of support to his wishes; even then no imprisonment is seen.
Which may mean that there would be some other wish hurt, like from/due to a foreign visit of some kind/ professional related matter.

Mars sookshma on/around the 9th May 2013 gives activity.

RishiRahul

Strange again that Jyotish is......

News on 10h. May 2013:= (9th. May was predicted above as giving activity)
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 986334.cms

11/12 May 2013 gives a hopeful positive activity, probably behind the scenes, as rahu sextiles saturn + with jup/venus remaining on moon + mercury in applying aspect to saturn. These aspects are restricted by saturn square sun (govt restriction)=== The positives are more than the negative, but restricting.

The present target date for surrendering is by 18th.May 2013.
No jailing in jail is seen, but more restrictions would be imposed to cause frustration.
Astro numero Hunch= the restriction/disappointment could be on some shooting abroad.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

RishiRahul
Oops! he was jailed on 16th May 2013.:smt005

I was wrong in my deduction regarding not being jailed at this time, though I had mentioned/seen that he would be jailed/caged in the present varshaphal year.

I learn from my failures.
Failure can happen when I do not corroborate details with a clear palm print of left & right, such as this case.
It is not about seeing the palm & chart separately, but synergestically.

As a defense, & personal Learning, I had mentioned "Government restriction" & "restriction" (in 3 keywords) for this present time; which I should have given more importance too.
I also mentioned:= the restriction/disappointment could be on some shooting abroad.
His shooting scope has gone for the present.

Having to 'speedbreak' on my present prediction, let us see what 20/21 May 2013 brings (probably regarding movement to the other jail).
Of course, this would be an easy guess.

RishiRahul

Sanjay Dutt was moved to yerwada jail on 22 May 2013.
Jyotish analysis had given 20/21 May 2013 as the supposed movement.

Now let us see, what transpires between 10 -12th. June 2013.
My guess= a better environment; maybe the work he wanted may be given.

RishiRahul

The dates earlier mentioned ie: 10 -12th June brought news about Sanjay Dutts lawyer's family dissapoint=
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-new ... 75215.aspx

I had mentioned about a better environment for Sanjay Dutt, though this is a grief for him too.

Let us wait for developments arising out of this event between 13th - 17th.
May 2013.

Just an astro hunch.

Strange that on most occasions the dates of important events are predicted; sometimes failing to predict the nature of the event......The reason being an imperfect /unconfirmed birthtime + the native not in touch/communicative touch with me + no proper palm print.

My conviction is that if this can be perfected, then 'Divination'.. atory crafts can be much benefit to society.

RishiRahul
Nothing reported between 10 -12th June 2013. Oh! well..
So many things are not reported.

But after waiting for few days, my hunch says that some better environment/state of mind has happened, however minor.
A divinatory hunch, though.

An astro update:= The upset mind from the 3rd. quarter April 2013 would be over by end July - early Aug 2013; some pull from the 'other side' begins.
Can we expect a temporary respite for Sanjay Dutt then? sparked by developments from 1st week July 2013.

The other side reminds of the 9th house &/or progeny.

RishiRahul

News dated 20 Aug 2013, which says that 20 days back Sanjay Dutt applied for parole for treatment in an undisclosed destination.

20 days back would be 1st. August 2013 (in reference to my above predictions about end July/early Aug 2013.....
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ente ... 935790.cms

I wonder if Sanjay Dutt was planning this 'applying for parole' from early July 2013....?!

RishiRahul

Looks like 11-12 Sept 2013 may bring news of some parole. Even then no major relief is seen before end Nov 2013. (i had mentioned Nov 2013 earlier in these predictions).

Even if parole is granted now it will be under severe restrictions.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Hi,

So the parole came on 1st. Oct 2013 for 10 days (restrictive conditions)!

Let us wait for Nov 2013 for the next event.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Paroles after Parole for Sanjay Dutt!

The 'hope' factor seems to show itself once in a while.
I think the time has come for 'hope' to turn to 'fructification...'.

Saturn mahadasa turns on in April 2014 (lahiri ayanamsa); while 16 Feb- Mid April 2014, the above 2 points coincide.

The 'mean' of Feb2014 + April2014= March 2014

Let us wait & see what games Saturn plays at the mentioned time= remember= hope + fructification + difficult emotional changes.

Wish I had a clear view of the palm frontals for proper prediction...!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:58 pm

biltu

Re: Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

Post by biltu » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Paroles after Parole for Sanjay Dutt!

The 'hope' factor seems to show itself once in a while.
I think the time has come for 'hope' to turn to 'fructification...'.

Saturn mahadasa turns on in April 2014 (lahiri ayanamsa); while 16 Feb- Mid April 2014, the above 2 points coincide.

The 'mean' of Feb2014 + April2014= March 2014

Let us wait & see what games Saturn plays at the mentioned time= remember= hope + fructification + difficult emotional changes.

Wish I had a clear view of the palm frontals for proper prediction...!

RishiRahul
Mid-Day, Feb, 18, 2014
Actor Sanjay Dutt's parole has been extended by another 30 days. The actor has been out of jail on parole due to his wife Maanayata's illness for the last two months.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”