Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi,

Considering approximate birth details:= 29 July 1959 @ approx 14.45 hrs in Mumbai, India.

If the birth chart is precise the following would result; or else the dates
should be adjusted accordingly.

The first 6 to 20 days of April 2013 would bring some news (obviously about the jail thing) which would be adverse/e.g: jail; and also some saving grace/hope involved.
This 'hope; thing would be felt later at end 2013

The Rahu antar being 8th from Al affects image + transit ketu in Gl does not help to enhance image, & affects A4 adversely= we can expect a/some jail term.

At the positive side= Transit Jupiter enters the 8th. house & favorable from
natal moon= stroke of luck during the transit (june 2013 to May 2014). The Jupiter transit on A10 & UL May/June 2013 onwards is favorable for coming out of the jail term.

This transit Jupiter in Mithuna is also 5th. from Al. Also Saturn dasa begins April 2014 (during the Jupiter transit), & saturn is in Ketu star & Jupiter Sub.
Ketu & Jupiter both are significators of 5th. house & Jupiter is in 12.
Thus significator 5 is the constant factor.
This saturn dasa would give help from her daughter... a sort of happy
confinement/abroad for him.
Happy because Saturn cannot spoil his image (tell me why?) further in the long run, & can only make it firm/stable.For such images to be stable it is expected to take a beating first.

Making corrections with numerology= Oct 2013 to May 2014 would pave the way for the end of jail term.
Putrakarak & amatyakarak gets properly activated around mid 2015....?!

Due to lack of proper palm print more emphatic prediction cannot be made.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi,

I am quite wary of dealing with celebrity charts in public because there birthtimes are not confirmed at most times.
Celebrities & particularly Indian Politicians would not like to disclose their actual personal life/details too much as they, from their positions of power believe strongly in astrology.
And we astrologers think 'that is right' or 'this is', as it fits our perceptions/belief.

Even for detailed analysis, I insist upon palm prints for confirmation & corroborating events.
I found Sanjay Dutt's palm photos on the net, but they were not clear enough to read the time/ages.
Sanjay Dutt's palm is 'messy', making it more difficult to read the lines from distant photos to corroborate astrology.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

I am quite wary of dealing with celebrity charts in public because there birthtimes are not confirmed at most times.
Celebrities & particularly Indian Politicians would not like to disclose their actual personal life/details too much as they, from their positions of power believe strongly in astrology.
And we astrologers think 'that is right' or 'this is', as it fits our perceptions/belief.

Even for detailed analysis, I insist upon palm prints for confirmation & corroborating events.
I found Sanjay Dutt's palm photos on the net, but they were not clear enough to read the time/ages.
Sanjay Dutt's palm is 'messy', making it more difficult to read the lines from distant photos to corroborate astrology.

RishiRahul

Believe me, Rishi Bhai that I fully relate to your concerns about working with questionable or potentially-questionable data and particularly in India where data is deliberately misrepresented and sometimes on the advice of astrologers and tantrik advisors. A famous person always invites enmity and jealousy. The sixth enemy is the most malignant and even folks on very satwik upwardly path suffer from that one!

If you can 'block' (mentally) becoming affected by such critics and their critiques, even if you were to fail and not take that to heart but use that as a learning opportunity, and do it consistently, you have already progressed on your path, have you not? On internet, people including nativities that got successful prediction, forget those and sure enough they forget the failures too and so always treat those bricks and bouquets as incidental and never permanent.

You mentioned some valuable aids but perhaps you must add horary (Prashna) too to your armamentarium. You probably use that already, though perhaps do not mention it aloud when you share. But it must always be invoked in a somewhat sincere, and almost meditative and very calm state of mind. When necessary! Obviously can't do it too often and when a casual analysis is involved, whether in public sharings or private. So a strong urge to look into a chart, particularly of a celebrity who has not asked for answers are concerned, like in the present instance of Munnabhai MBBS!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan da
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

Believe me, Rishi Bhai that I fully relate to your concerns about working with questionable or potentially-questionable data and particularly in India where data is deliberately misrepresented and sometimes on the advice of astrologers and tantrik advisors. A famous person always invites enmity and jealousy. The sixth enemy is the most malignant and even folks on very satwik upwardly path suffer from that one!

If you can 'block' (mentally) becoming affected by such critics and their critiques, even if you were to fail and not take that to heart but use that as a learning opportunity, and do it consistently, you have already progressed on your path, have you not? On internet, people including nativities that got successful prediction, forget those and sure enough they forget the failures too and so always treat those bricks and bouquets as incidental and never permanent.

You mentioned some valuable aids but perhaps you must add horary (Prashna) too to your armamentarium. You probably use that already, though perhaps do not mention it aloud when you share. But it must always be invoked in a somewhat sincere, and almost meditative and very calm state of mind. When necessary! Obviously can't do it too often and when a casual analysis is involved, whether in public sharings or private. So a strong urge to look into a chart, particularly of a celebrity who has not asked for answers are concerned, like in the present instance of Munnabhai MBBS!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan da
Dada,

Horary is a valuable aid no doubt, but it is used often to confirm a problem which is not theirs.
For which I do not use it (did not use it in this case too) as a 'reliable' here; as also I do not have a 'deep' concern for this problem.

Horary can be brilliant when vedic is adapted with K.P.

Also being wrong in public forums spoil ones image. Call me conceited, but I hate being wrong; more so in public.

But let me see....
Maybe I will try to include horary in it.
Actually I wonder if I needed to do horary here?!

Just rambling......

Thanks, :)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan da
Dada,

Horary is a valuable aid no doubt, but it is used often to confirm a problem which is not theirs.
For which I do not use it (did not use it in this case too) as a 'reliable' here; as also I do not have a 'deep' concern for this problem.

Horary can be brilliant when vedic is adapted with K.P.

Also being wrong in public forums spoil ones image. Call me conceited, but I hate being wrong; more so in public.

But let me see....
Maybe I will try to include horary in it.
Actually I wonder if I needed to do horary here?!

Just rambling......

Thanks, :)

Rishi

The term is "human" and not 'conceited'.
Ultimately, whether failing in public or privately, we are supposed to swallow the emotions and learn from the experience.

I was not trying to change your approach or strategy and have you plug-in horary, as an afterthought, in *this* case. As you rightly stated, the 'problem' is not of much personal concern to you, and I can safely assume that you were not directly approached by Junior Mr. Dutt :-)

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Sanjay Dutt- an analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Considering approximate birth details:= 29 July 1959 @ approx 14.45 hrs in Mumbai, India.

The first 6 to 20 days of April 2013 would bring some news (obviously about the jail thing) which would be adverse/e.g: jail; and also some saving grace/hope involved.

The Rahu antar being 8th from Al affects image + transit ketu in Gl does not help to enhance image, & affects A4 adversely= we can expect a/some jail term.

natal moon= stroke of luck during the transit (june 2013 to May 2014). The Jupiter transit on A10 & UL May/June 2013 onwards is favorable for coming out of the jail term.

This transit Jupiter in Mithuna is also 5th. from Al. Also Saturn dasa begins April 2014 (during the Jupiter transit), & saturn is in Ketu star & Jupiter Sub.
Happy because Saturn cannot spoil his image (tell me why?) further in the long run, & can only make it firm/stable.For such images to be stable it is expected to take a beating first.

Making corrections with numerology= Oct 2013 to May 2014 would pave the way for the end of jail term.

RishiRahul

Hello,

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/04/06/sanj ... 87851.html
The above is dated 6 April 2013

Strange that I had mentioned the date 6 to 20.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:06 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Bravo!

But why do you call it"strange", Rishi?

It is simply astrology which gives answers even when one is not personally interested! :-)

Surely, you must have been accurate many times earlier too! Nothing strange about it!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Bravo!

It is simply astrology which gives answers even when one is not personally interested! :-)

Surely, you must have been accurate many times earlier too! Nothing strange about it!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

The simplicity in Jyotish/Divination is quite strange......!

Of course, the date 6th. was arrived mainly through astrology.
But this was not horary at all. I use horary where I am personally interested.

Thank you,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Bravo!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Thank you,

Rishi

Speaking of 'strange', Prashna is indeed so mystical that when spurred on with sincerity, and personal interest leads to amazing results and illustrates the magical connection between macro and microcosms! The 'moment' which Carl Jung the famous and rare psychiatrist, astrologer and philosopher described as "SYNCHRONICITY"!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:22 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Bravo!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Thank you,

Rishi

Speaking of 'strange', Prashna is indeed so mystical that when spurred on with sincerity, and personal interest leads to amazing results and illustrates the magical connection between macro and microcosms! The 'moment' which Carl Jung the famous and rare psychiatrist, astrologer and philosopher described as "SYNCHRONICITY"!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

You seem to insist that I did Prashna.

I understand prashna is wonderfully accurate.
Like once at age 28/29 I was with friends, & was expecting another to come in with some whiskey, but he was late & those days we did not have cell phones.

So I did a horary. The time was set on alarm, & I turned the clock upside down.

The person entered... walked straight to the toilet for number 1.
As he came out the alarm rang.

Another instance: It was not raining for a few days & the sweaty heat was getting worse.
A horary done for rain arriving.
The rain arrived to the minute arrived at.

I believe Bhaskar ji is a specialist in that.

I get your hint to be more liberal with horary, but when I include something/a method, I take my time to be comfortable with it.

Thanks, but again, I did not use it this time.
Rather I have not used it in any MB vedic astrology reading forum or palmistry reading forum predictions.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Bravo!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Thank you,

Rishi

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

You seem to insist that I did Prashna.

I understand prashna is wonderfully accurate.
Like once at age 28/29 I was with friends, & was expecting another to come in with some whiskey, but he was late & those days we did not have cell phones.

So I did a horary. The time was set on alarm, & I turned the clock upside down.

The person entered... walked straight to the toilet for number 1.
As he came out the alarm rang.

Another instance: It was not raining for a few days & the sweaty heat was getting worse.
A horary done for rain arriving.
The rain arrived to the minute arrived at.

I believe Bhaskar ji is a specialist in that.

I get your hint to be more liberal with horary, but when I include something/a method, I take my time to be comfortable with it.

Thanks, but again, I did not use it this time.
Rather I have not used it in any MB vedic astrology reading forum or palmistry reading forum predictions.

Rishi

Dear brother and fellow-traveller,

If you read this thread from head to toe, calmly, you will find that neither did I ever imply that you used Horary, nor did I ever suggest that you should have used horary!

The remarkable magic of mind, which time and again confirms that Perceptions define ones reality :-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Dada,

Got it; thanks.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Further to the above developments, Sanjay Dutt has requested for 6 months.
The result will be out on 16 April @ around10.30 hrs.

The transit moon in the 2nd. from natal moon, & 8th from natal lagna is not favorable.
Even then, I see some home/comfort being gained here, as also transit Jupiter has moved 20 degrees (last 3rd. portion of Taurus), squaring natal Venus.
The natural benefics Jupiter & Venus are square each other.
Square is not an easy transit; though Jupiter & Venus are hard benefics. So the gain would not be without hitch/constraint.

Of course, predictions from celebrity charts can be wrong.  :smt003

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

The transit moon in the 2nd. from natal moon, & 8th from natal lagna is not favorable.
Even then, I see some home/comfort being gained here, as also transit Jupiter has moved 20 degrees (last 3rd. portion of Taurus), squaring natal Venus.
Square is not an easy transit; though Jupiter & Venus are hard benefics. So the gain would not be without hitch/constraint.

RishiRahul
Did you notice how the #6 is coming up again, Rishi? Summative number is 6, verdict came out on 6th, now he is asking for 6.

*666*! ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Did you notice how the #6 is coming up again, Rishi? Summative number is 6, verdict came out on 6th, now he is asking for 6.

*666*! ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
And for him number 6 is strong in 2013 also.
Reminds me of Saturn catching up, & freedom, while in chains.
Help from the high rank & opposite sex.

Rishi

Return to “Vedic Astrology”