what are the yogas indicating virtuous girl in astrology?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stalin.v

what are the yogas indicating virtuous girl in astrology?

Post by stalin.v » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Hope that the question is self explaining..

Can anyone explain the indications?

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

This is not only apply for girls also apply in boys too.
I think Good Jupiter makes a person virtuous and no bad affliction of Rahu in their time of birth, I mean in their Horoscope. Also the good condition of Arudha Lagna, Because this is the main section where people see a Man and Woman in person, how is he or she.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 09, 2013 12:27 am

biltu wrote:This is not only apply for girls also apply in boys too.
I think Good Jupiter makes a person virtuous and no bad affliction of Rahu in their time of birth, I mean in their Horoscope. Also the good condition of Arudha Lagna, Because this is the main section where people see a Man and Woman in person, how is he or she.

So essentially, Biltu, you are saying that Virtue is genderless? I think you have hit the hammer squarely on the head of the NAIL! Figuratively speaking, of course!!

In modern times, what I have noticed is that people at least in polite societies where looking at the face (staring) in not kosher, people passing by each other while stealing glances at the face, are caught staring more the feet! Which is what arudha is, as I proposed recently: FEET! And footware!

So since you are a young man always keep your shoes clean and polished! ;-)

Joking aside, sooner or later other than passers by casually gazing at your shoes, your face will be looked at, sometimes upclose!

So while flaunting your shiny shoes and dainty feet, do not forget to keep your face clean.

You are enough of a jyotishi to figure out where the face is represented in astrology!

So to sum up: Before you sit down to polish your feet and shoes, astrologically speaking, remember to scrub and wash your face too!

Face is where your speech comes out of and where the windows of soul: eyes are! And where your ancient crap-sensor (nose) is located and hearing apparatus too!

Among other things and acquisitions etc...!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
biltu wrote:This is not only apply for girls also apply in boys too.

So essentially, Biltu, you are saying that Virtue is genderless? I think you have hit the hammer squarely on the head of the NAIL! Figuratively speaking, of course!!

In modern times, what I have noticed is that people at least in polite societies where looking at the face (staring) in not kosher, people passing by each other while stealing glances at the face, are caught staring more the feet! Which is what arudha is, as I proposed recently: FEET! And footware!

So since you are a young man always keep your shoes clean and polished! ;-)

Joking aside, sooner or later other than passers by casually gazing at your shoes, your face will be looked at, sometimes upclose!

So while flaunting your shiny shoes and dainty feet, do not forget to keep your face clean.

You are enough of a jyotishi to figure out where the face is represented in astrology!

So to sum up: Before you sit down to polish your feet and shoes, astrologically speaking, remember to scrub and wash your face too!

Face is where your speech comes out of and where the windows of soul: eyes are! And where your ancient crap-sensor (nose) is located and hearing apparatus too!

Among other things and acquisitions etc...!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Love, Light, wonderful information from both

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 10, 2013 2:28 am

As they say and said always, Hearts connect even if PHONES or phone-calls sought NEVER materialized!

MA needed to decimate the MAYA that once a child accrued! ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohini da!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

sammymakwan

Post by sammymakwan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 am

Astrologers outcomes of various planetary combinations and aspects, The mathematical calculations of a horoscope for a Girl marriage is a taken as a work of virtue in Hindu family.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:39 pm

sammymakwan wrote:Astrologers outcomes of various planetary combinations and aspects, The mathematical calculations of a horoscope for a Girl marriage is a taken as a work of virtue in Hindu family.
Pardon my 'denseness', Sir, but did you mean the horoscope for the moment of marriage? Like when the priest (any religion) announces publicly, "you are man and wife" (using christian example) and I believe muslims also have the Kaji saying something similar. What would the epoch be in Hindu marriages, and jewish marriages or even Civil marriages?

Thank you for you kind and generous attention, Sir,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”