marriage and jupiter

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stalin.v

marriage and jupiter

Post by stalin.v » Fri May 03, 2013 8:33 am

hi,

Will marraige occur only if jupiter see moon sign from 5th, 7th or 9th or if jupiter directly reached in the moon sign?

my moon sign is cancer? jupiter is about to move from taurus to mithun by the end of this month. Jupiter will take one more year to reach cancer sign. can we expect my marriage when jupiter reaches cancer?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: marriage and jupiter

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 03, 2013 6:27 pm

stalin.v wrote:hi,

Will marraige occur only if jupiter see moon sign from 5th, 7th or 9th or if jupiter directly reached in the moon sign?

my moon sign is cancer? jupiter is about to move from taurus to mithun by the end of this month. Jupiter will take one more year to reach cancer sign. can we expect my marriage when jupiter reaches cancer?

Thanks!
When marriage occurs when transit Jupiter is in the 2nd/5th/7th/9th from moon it is more a relief; otherwise it can be under stressful/changing circumstance.

Such good positions from the moon helps to time marriage, but is not a certainty.

RIshiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: marriage and jupiter

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 04, 2013 1:09 am

RishiRahul wrote:
stalin.v wrote:hi,

Thanks!
When marriage occurs when transit Jupiter is in the 2nd/5th/7th/9th from moon it is more a relief; otherwise it can be under stressful/changing circumstance.

Such good positions from the moon helps to time marriage, but is not a certainty.

RIshiRahul
Perhaps, if jupiter (and moon too) are indicators of marriage or associated with indicators of marriage partner/married life, that adds relevance to their transits.

And not just marriage but similar 'reasoning' may hold true for other sectors of life (Human Experience) as well...!

Just a thought! Adds relevance to the matter under scrutiny and consideration during delineation, whatever the sector of interest may be.

Love and Light!!

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”