Aishwariya rai (with debilitated jupiter + debilitated sun) ! What made her celebrity?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stalin.v

Aishwariya rai (with debilitated jupiter + debilitated sun) ! What made her celebrity?

Post by stalin.v » Tue May 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Usually actress will have strong venus as i have verified it in some case. But Aishwarya has her venus in her sagitarus along with moon and rahu. so, venus is not strong as well. Also, This combination is usually found in peoples who tend to go for multiple sexual partner. Also, she has debilitated jupiter and debilitated sun in her chart. I dont know her lagna. If someone post her lagna, it will be interesting.

Her dob: 1. 11. 1973
Tob        : 7:20 am
pob        : mangalore.

What yogas she has?
what made her to be so beautiful, famous and talented?
is astrology psuedo- science?

:-(
Last edited by stalin.v on Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Aishwariya rai (with debilitated jupiter + debilitated sun) ! What made her celebrity?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 15, 2013 1:12 am

stalin.v wrote:Usually actress will have strong venus as i have verified it in some case. But Aishwarya has her venus in her sagitarus along with moon and rahu. so, venus is not strong as well. Also, This combination is usually found in peoples who tend to go for multiple sexual partner. Also, she has debilitated jupiter and debilitated sun in her chart. I dont know her lagna. If someone post her lagna, it will be interesting.

Her dob: 1. 11. 1873

What yogas she has?

Deciding the fate and passing judgment on astrology, based on celebrity data (often questionable for a variety of reasons) is risky venture. Although Rishirahul produced a very nice thread based on iffy data for Sanjay Dutt. He might be able to throw more light.

But MY oh MY! For someone born in 1873, she really looks well-preserved! (were there other typos too? What is the source of the birthdata??)

Love, Light, Levity ;-)

Rohiniranjan

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed May 15, 2013 3:49 am

Hmm..
Rohinji, If at all i mentioned it 1873, you would not be replied. I edited it into 1973.. :-)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 15, 2013 2:10 pm

stalin.v wrote:Hmm..
Rohinji, If at all i mentioned it 1873, you would not be replied. I edited it into 1973.. :-)
What about the rest of my question? About accuracy and source of data? Important to get that sorted out, before jumping into studying celebrity charts :-)

Chandra and Budh too give beauty. Actually Budh gives more of beauty due to the symmetry it provides to the facial features. Long ago I had read in a scientific journal (sci american probably) that a study proved that that was the case, namely symmetry=beauty.

Chandra and venus give chanchalta which adds charm and beauty, though not always to the same extent.

anyway, please provide the info about source etc, if you have time.

RR

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm

One of the best proof by aishwarya herself here: Regarding her birthday

entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/features/2012/rare-unseen-pictures-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-birthday-100797.html

we see many sites explaining her birth details

ChanDubai

Re: Aishwariya rai (with debilitated jupiter + debilitated sun) ! What made her celebrity?

Post by ChanDubai » Wed May 15, 2013 6:38 pm

It is very unfair to call

//is astrology psuedo- science?//

What made you to think so? how long have been studying Astrology? who is your Guru? what all the books you read and UNDERSTOOD about Astrology?

Pls explain in detail

Moreover, from where you got this data of Ayswarya? how you arrived that all actress will have strong Venus? how many actress's chart you have studied? pls share..here

You do not know the ABCDs of Astrology just fro time pass you are throwing your garbage understanding

ChanDubai

stalin.v wrote:Usually actress will have strong venus as i have verified it in some case. But Aishwarya has her venus in her sagitarus along with moon and rahu. so, venus is not strong as well. Also, This combination is usually found in peoples who tend to go for multiple sexual partner. Also, she has debilitated jupiter and debilitated sun in her chart. I dont know her lagna. If someone post her lagna, it will be interesting.

What yogas she has?

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed May 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Rishi Parasara says
that an exalted UL will bring a partner from a noble family, while debilitation will do the opposite.

So according to given birth data I don't see Aishwariya rai has exalted UL, what I see in that birth data UL has debilitated Jupiter. In reality Aishwariya rai's marriage happen to a noble family. So I think given birth data is not correct.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 15, 2013 6:48 pm

ChanDubai wrote:It is very unfair to call

What made you to think so? how long have been studying Astrology? who is your Guru? what all the books you read and UNDERSTOOD about Astrology?

Pls explain in detail

Moreover, from where you got this data of Ayswarya? how you arrived that all actress will have strong Venus? how many actress's chart you have studied? pls share..here

You do not know the ABCDs of Astrology just fro time pass you are throwing your garbage understanding

ChanDubai

What yogas she has?

You raise good points my friend!
Film stars tend to have strong mars and those two naughty beasts: Lunar nodes. Which goes well with the light and shadow and shadowy business that real film industry is! ;-)

Beauty is just the beginning of the story <LOL>

Anyways...!

RR

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 15, 2013 6:50 pm

biltu wrote:Rishi Parasara says
that an exalted UL will bring a partner from a noble family, while debilitation will do the opposite.

So according to given birth data I don't see Aishwariya rai has exalted UL, what I see in that birth data UL has debilitated Jupiter. In reality Aishwariya rai's marriage happen to a noble family. So I think given birth data is not correct.

Hmm..., nice! Food for thought...!

RR

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Jaimini gives upadesa and says that

If the lord of UL is exalted, the spouse hails from the elite/upper class. If the lord of the UL is debilitated, the spouse is from the lower class.

Given birth details dose not reflect UL lord exalted or place in very well place. The more well placed the Lord of the UL the higher the status of the family the spouse comes from.

So according to astrological analyses how come I say that the given birth data is correct where the incident happen in reality is completely opposite.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 15, 2013 8:14 pm

biltu wrote:Jaimini gives upadesa and says that

If the lord of UL is exalted, the spouse hails from the elite/upper class. If the lord of the UL is debilitated, the spouse is from the lower class.

Given birth details dose not reflect UL lord exalted or place in very well place. The more well placed the Lord of the UL the higher the status of the family the spouse comes from.

So according to astrological analyses how come I say that the given birth data is correct where the incident happen in reality is completely opposite.
Of course, Biltu, I was not disagreeing but rather supporting what you shared.

With no reference to the 'alleged' birthdata for Aishwarya, but general comments/questions:

C1: Should one stop at UL and not examine kalatrapada too?

C2: How about the lord of 7th and parent-indicators therefrom? Other related factors??

C3: For UL which one and when?? II or XII??

Welcome to JYOTISH!

RR

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed May 15, 2013 8:39 pm

ChanDubai wrote:It is very unfair to call

Pls explain in detail

ChanDubai

What yogas she has?

You have to prove that Astrology as science in ameican supreme court. Infact, you will get many peoples to banter on there.

You have questions. No reasoning and no answers. Thus, Empty vessel make more noise.

Who is my guru? Stupid question . From the history, you should know that many scientists were basically illiterates. Even great spiritual leaders like sri.rama krishna paramahamsar was an illiterate though he was a guru of vivekanantha.

Who is my guru?Who i am to ask this garbage questions?

Mind you. Even the god. brahaspathi comes infront of me, i will question him. Because, That is the first step of learning .

" Let whosoever say whatsoever things, finding the level of truth in them is called "intelligence" "

I questioned before " is astrology pseudo science?"

Now, I will say directly " Astrology is pseudo - science" Because, Most of the modern scientists and astronomers will obviously agree with this point. Now if you dare enough to defend my arguments, prove it wrong with your evidences. Really i am not trying to stimulate you for further argument. but your rancing reaction for such a simple question is too much. It is the country where we have even freedom to follow atheism too.

And dont try to judge one's knowledge through his age or way of innocence. Many times, Illiterates are far more better than so called " educated".

Regards,
stalin.vstalin.v

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed May 15, 2013 8:39 pm

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed May 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Aishwarya rai is celebrating her birthday on nov. 1 for sure. Source: media, television, you tube .. it s a regular yearly news. hmm.. 1973.. i have no reason to doubt about year of birth since she have not seemingly reduced her age.

P.s: Rohinji : I have verified more than 10 of my favourite actressess chart where almost lot of their venus is located either in their own house or exalted. This is my observation. but you say mars since aishwarya's chart have mars in aries.

" There is a saying, " A person who dont know to dance say that this stage is not good for dance"

I dont say that we can rely on this dob completely though there are so much proof support it "confidential". but the reading was retrospective. Since it is a bad chart, it is not belonging to aishwarya's chart. hmm.. It is absurd. I can provide many more charts of celebrities with reliable dob where they seems to have debilitated planets.

Regards.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 16, 2013 1:23 am

stalin.v wrote:

Aishwarya rai is celebrating her birthday on nov. 1 for sure. Source: media, television, you tube .. it s a regular yearly news. hmm.. 1973.. i have no reason to doubt about year of birth since she have not seemingly reduced her age.

P.s: Rohinji : I have verified more than 10 of my favourite actressess chart where almost lot of their venus is located either in their own house or exalted. This is my observation. but you say mars since aishwarya's chart have mars in aries.

" There is a saying, " A person who dont know to dance say that this stage is not good for dance"

I dont say that we can rely on this dob completely though there are so much proof support it "confidential". but the reading was retrospective. Since it is a bad chart, it is not belonging to aishwarya's chart. hmm.. It is absurd. I can provide many more charts of celebrities with reliable dob where they seems to have debilitated planets.

Regards.

Stalin,

You were responding to Biltu's question and doubts! But you chose to reel me too in that! And in the same posting questioned the verity of jyotish (aka Vaidik Astrology!)

All I customarily asked was: What is the source of the birthdata that you shared! But you did not give any answer to my question and only stopped short at the birthdate! What about the time? It is important in Jyotish you know!

I never questioned your vast experience as an astrologer or whatever else you are. I do not get into those tangles generally, and definitely not with strangers who do not use their names. Unless you are truly Russian?

I was not looking at Aishwarya's chart, so your 'jab' about mars-- &nbsp;is pointless and a bit hasty! (I have noticed that trait, BTW!)

If you have so many charts etc that you claim, and all the experience that goes with that, then just share, but do so happily! There is no animosity or alpha male competition etc here! But please do not hastily challenge the AREAS, like you have astrology and then in next breath you say you have experienced astrology and have so much proof in its favour that ASTROLOGY WORKS <LOL>

This forum (Mystic Board) is very loving and accepting, as you must have already experienced since you seem to have sampled its many beautiful portals and people!

This *stage* is the best one so far for dancing and find smiling and happy people and compassionate and loving and caring people! One can be HAPPY here! I can endorse it wholeheartedly, if you care for my opinion ;-)

Love, Light, Levity!

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”