Vedic Bhava chalit

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:47 am

vijiyan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Leaving your relative aside, Vijiyan, I was quite intrigued by your emboldened statement!

Out of 9146 A/AA data, with R1 (lagnesh) in 5, 8, 9 or 12 houses (included 9th due to its spiritual relevance, well accepted by mainstream!):
384 criminals but only 262 charts of religious and spiritual folks.

Out of 4166 of charts with R1 in 5, 8, 9 or 12th + benefic fully aspecting R1 in these places:
158 criminals vs 123 Spiritual-religious folks!

Anecdotal statements and beliefs and pronouncements [aka, EXPECTED] must be tested against data [OBSERVED in significantly large samples] lest they GEL into misconceptions and without mincing words: MISINFORMATION!

HNY, the year has just begun! The trend hopefully, continues!

Rohiniranjan
RR Ji, Hilarious statement about the criminals.  :smt003

Yes, true that must be tested.  :)
What is NOT hilarious, but alarmingly becoming OBVIOUS is that many astrophils despite seeing the utter failure of ONE-FACTOR anecdotal impressions and essentially beliefs though logical sounding, would still continue to cling on to those ...!

It is a shame that despite much progress in brilliant programmers focusing so much on bringing out yet another calculation engine for single horoscopes (and I am not pooh-poohing their hard and focused work and brain-children) hardly any in the Jyotish IT field have even found such revealing and eye-opening tools for learning and research as tropical astrology platform has produced, like jigsaw for instance and even ADB which then incorporated Jyotish search engines but due to apathy of jyotishis and learners of jyotish did not find support. Jigsaw on the other hand I believe continues to be available. Maybe the tropical astrologers are more progressive than us and more critical about their learning and beliefs!

Maybe we simply do not wish to be rigorous and young or old like to continue our merry ways!

Of course, it is no skin off my nose... :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:59 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
vijiyan wrote:
Rishi Ji , i agree with all your points . But mercury the lagna lord  in 11th house is a kama sthana , where the person always wants his materialistic desires to be fulfilled. In my opinion he cannot think of spirituality unless his lagna lord is posited in 5th , 8th , 12th houses.
Leaving your relative aside, Vijiyan, I was quite intrigued by your emboldened statement!

Out of 9146 A/AA data, with R1 (lagnesh) in 5, 8, 9 or 12 houses (included 9th due to its spiritual relevance, well accepted by mainstream!):
384 criminals but only 262 charts of religious and spiritual folks.

Out of 4166 of charts with R1 in 5, 8, 9 or 12th + benefic fully aspecting R1 in these places:
158 criminals vs 123 Spiritual-religious folks!

Anecdotal statements and beliefs and pronouncements [aka, EXPECTED] must be tested against data [OBSERVED in significantly large samples] lest they GEL into misconceptions and without mincing words: MISINFORMATION!

HNY, the year has just begun! The trend hopefully, continues!

Rohiniranjan

http://www.boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Cont ... cleID=1090
written nine years ago!

http://www.boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Cont ... cleID=1077
written nearly 13 years ago!!

Very little has changed in all these years on the Jyotish scene, it seems! <LOL>

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji, i agree with all your points. Problem is that there is no proper coordination among researchers to &nbsp;come up with a developed model of principles. It is sad and it is the reason why astrology is not as popular as other things say a software, electronics etc.

RR Ji, well written articles long way back. &nbsp;:)

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:53 pm

-------------
Last edited by vijiyan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:43 pm

vijiyan wrote:Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji, i agree with all your points. Problem is that there is no proper coordination among researchers to  come up with a developed model of principles. It is sad and it is the reason why astrology is not as popular as other things say a software, electronics etc.

RR Ji, well written articles long way back.  :)

It is not the researchers' fault, dear!
Compared to scientific research, generally based on the commonality of the educational base, association with academic institutions, MEGA-funding to support careers and facilities and infrastructure etc, astrology (all kinds) is way too scattered, poor and riddled with MMMB!

And has been so for centuries seemingly!

But in our year to year creep and crawl, as we see, this song by John Lennon might have some pearls of wisdom, though he was not an astrologer, just a musical SEER...! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5hk7jDvvs

Maybe that is God's Will and Wish...!

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, Awaiting your response. &nbsp;:)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 pm

vijiyan wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul Ji,

My friends Birth Details:

25th November 1982
10: 45 pm
Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh

Lagna: Cancer Lagna

We all will be happy to see your response.

Thank You
Vujayan,

This &nbsp;is not a reading request, but comparison of house division methods, where ideally charts of natives above 45 years age.

I hope you are aware of the context.

The above doesnt fit.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:19 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

My friends Birth Details:

25th November 1982
10: 45 pm
Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh

Lagna: Cancer Lagna

We all will be happy to see your response.

Thank You
Vujayan,

This  is not a reading request, but comparison of house division methods, where ideally charts of natives above 45 years age.

The above doesnt fit.

RishiRahul

Rishi ji, the chart is a very good example of Bhava chart where the realty of person come into play. Anyways, Rish Ji  i don't know birth details , where the age of the native is above 45 years.

From  my side , this post is closed as i do not have the birth details which &nbsp;match the requirement.

Thank You  :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:51 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
...<SNIP>...

Vujayan,

This  is not a reading request, but comparison of house division methods, where ideally charts of natives above 45 years age.

The above doesnt fit.

RishiRahul

That is a very useful factor that I have noticed too, Rishi but never had the good fortune of testing and researching in a methodical manner. It is not just house-systems but also KSY etc that 'age' factor must be considered! Some insist that the lunar and solar charts though operating with lagna chart throughout life (Sudarshan Kundli), they gain prominence at different ages in life. I am just adding that as a note or comment here, and not trying to derail or distract any conversations on the central theme and premise that you have reminded all of us engaged in this uhapoha.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji,
                                Good to message you after long time .  :)

Rishi Ji, Bhava chart is time sensitive in some charts at particular time.

Generally i check the time +- 5 minutes to the original time so that in  Bhava chart   planetary positions does not change . If one or 2 planets change in that 5 minute period then i stick to rasi chart .

Rishi Ji, there may be errors with respect to noting down of time. How can we then analyse the Bhava  chart. In some charts i have noticed that time difference of 15 minutes will not change the planetary positions in Bhava chart .

Also Rishi Ji, i wanted to ask you this doubt Long back but could not ask you. But now i will ask this question.

Rishi Ji, Baadka Concept is making me mad. Rishi Ji , if you remember i gave my uncles birth details in this post.

My uncle is Kanya Lagna and Jupiter is Baadaka &nbsp;. He achieved all the academic accolades in Jupiter Maha Dasha.

Mine is Makara Lagna and i faced Baadaka Period of mars and i was happy during that period.

My sister has Mesha Lagna and she has 3 planets in 11th house that includes Lagna lord.

She is having Baadaka period of Saturn Maha Dasha from 2000 and she is happy as well.

Please clarify the topic of Baadaka period.

Thank You

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Rishi Ji, Bhava chart is time sensitive in some charts at particular time.

Generally i check the time +- 5 minutes to the original time so that in  Bhava chart   planetary positions does not change . If one or 2 planets change in that 5 minute period then i stick to rasi chart .

Rishi Ji, there may be errors with respect to noting down of time. How can we then analyse the Bhava  chart. In some charts i have noticed that time difference of 15 minutes will not change the planetary positions in Bhava chart .

Also Rishi Ji, i wanted to ask you this doubt Long back but could not ask you. But now i will ask this question.

Rishi Ji, Baadka Concept is making me mad. Rishi Ji , if you remember i gave my uncles birth details in this post.

Thank You

Vijayan,

Yes, bhava charts are 'more' time sensitive than rasi charts.

Since you ask my advice, I would never neglect a rasi chart.
This is because the 12 rasis are clear cut separate mansions demarcated by the sages; western or Eastern.

The bhava or chalit chart is like the 'penumbra', while the rasi chart is the 'umbra; of the native's chart.
It is mathematically more precise. &nbsp; Even if it is mathematically precise, we should never neglect a rasi chart; but make use of the differences in the chalit chart judiciously.

Judiciously= comes from experience.

Let us hope Vinay ji, RR ji or others can explain this more vivid.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:40 pm

My uncle is Kanya Lagna and Jupiter is Baadaka  . He achieved all the academic accolades in Jupiter Maha Dasha.

Mine is Makara Lagna and i faced Baadaka Period of mars and i was happy during that period.

My sister has Mesha Lagna and she has 3 planets in 11th house that includes Lagna lord.

She is having Baadaka period of Saturn Maha Dasha from 2000 and she is happy as well.

Please clarify the topic of Baadaka period.

Thank You

Vijayan,

No, I do not remember your uncles chart. It should be somewhere at mb; but no worries.

For kanya lagna Jupiter has kendradhipati dosha; is the badhak lord, and marak lord.
Is Jupiter afflicted?

Let me repeat this again in a better way:=For kanya lagna, Jupiter has got badhak popensities; but to be bad it needs to suffer affliction.
The planet with the bad propensity, if afflicted, and or ill placed can be hurtful.

Let us come to your sister:

There is a badhak lord, and also there are planets placed in badhakshthana.
The badhakshana is more sinister that a badhak lord.
A graha when placed in badhakshtana grabs the attention of the place.

Again, out of the 3 planets in badhaksthana, the planet in badhaksthana in rasi & chalit is expected to be more hurtful.

Some approx hints...

RishiRahul

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Vijayan,

No, I do not remember your uncles chart. It should be somewhere at mb; but no worries.

For kanya lagna Jupiter has kendradhipati dosha; is the badhak lord, and marak lord.
Is Jupiter afflicted?

Let me repeat this again in a better way:=For kanya lagna, Jupiter has got badhak popensities; but to be bad it needs to suffer affliction.
The planet with the bad propensity, if afflicted, and or ill placed can be hurtful.

RishiRahul
Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, here are the birth details.
His details:

1st August 1958
10: 25 am
Nagpur, Maharashtra
Longitude: 79 : 6 E
Latitude: 21 9 N

Lagna: Kanya

I shared this birth details for Bhava chart on 8th page of this same topic.

Thank You

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:58 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Vijayan,

Yes, bhava charts are 'more' time sensitive than rasi charts.

Since you ask my advice, I would never neglect a rasi chart.
This is because the 12 rasis are clear cut separate mansions demarcated by the sages; western or Eastern.

The bhava or chalit chart is like the 'penumbra', while the rasi chart is the 'umbra; of the native's chart.
It is mathematically more precise.   Even if it is mathematically precise, we should never neglect a rasi chart; but make use of the differences in the chalit chart judiciously.

Judiciously= comes from experience.

Let us hope Vinay ji, RR ji or others can explain this more vivid.

RishiRahul
Thanks Rishi Rahul Ji for giving the advise. &nbsp;:)

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:00 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Let us come to your sister:

There is a badhak lord, and also there are planets placed in badhakshthana.
The badhakshana is more sinister that a badhak lord.
A graha when placed in badhakshtana grabs the attention of the place.

Again, out of the 3 planets in badhaksthana, the planet in badhaksthana in rasi & chalit is expected to be more hurtful.

Some approx hints...

RishiRahul

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, my sister has 3 planets in 11th house in Both Rasi and Navamsa charts.

She has no issues that can trouble her.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”