Thousand years of Knowledge................. First Breath!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:13 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Rishi,

The actualized 'I' falls within the domain of astrology, while Beingness-Consciousness is beyond astrology...
Reminds me 'also' of Ramana Maharshi.
Yes. But isnt it within Jyotish?
Rishi
You will have to less miserly with words, Rishi or we all will get confused due to semantics :-)

Why is it (what?) within Jyotish? And you will have to write a longer posting to explain, how!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
The beingness- Consciousness reminded me of a utube video of Ramana Maharshi, my son Ritam introduced me to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSNEib2RDl8
He is passionately interested in the works of a 'David R. Hawkins' which is not the same but related.

Ramana Maharshi had atmakarak moon with ketu in the 6th. from Al; & Shani in 3rd. from Al. This shani was opposed moon in D9.
Ramana, I believe, experienced, beingness- Consciousness.

I was only wondering if this Beingness- consciousness could be explained by Jyotish (not astrology).
Or and, if Beingness- Conscuiosness is beyond astrology.

Like my present memory has not experienced/does not remember any/my 'past life'...........similarly my present memory has probably not experienced 'Beingness -Consciousness".

Thus not sure......

Rishi

Rishi_bhai!

Please give dear Ritam our collective love and blessings!

Everything can get explained by Jyotish, but does that necessarily mean that we understood REALITY?

That *uncertainty* always remaining is what gives the seepie (pearl-Oyster?) so much inner pain, while the PEARL within grows?

Our dear friend Votive shared a very beautiful post today, but only managed to cover the trident! The 'left-out' quadrant is where many of the problems lie!

Even the SCYTHE so promising failed, for it was not divine but simply human! Watch Dr. Zhivago! Loved the music but not necessarily the THEME!

Love, Light, To each his own...!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vivekvshetty

beyond Jyotish because it is the very source of the jyoti

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am

LIBERATION

I have thrown from me the whirling dance of mind
And stand now in the spirit's silence free,
Timeless and deathless beyond creature-kind,
The centre of my own eternity.

I have escaped and the small self is dead;
I am immortal, alone, ineffable;
I have gone out from the universe I made,
And have grown nameless and immeasurable.

My mind is hushed in a wide and endless light,
My heart a solitude of delight and peace,
My sense unsnared by touch and sound and sight,
My body a point in white infinities.

I am the one Being's sole immobile Bliss:
No one I am, I who am all that is.

27-7-1938
(revised 22-3-1944)

Sri Aurobindo.

Rohiniranjan

Re: beyond Jyotish because it is the very source of the jyoti

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:59 pm

vivekvshetty wrote:LIBERATION

27-7-1938
(revised 22-3-1944)

Sri Aurobindo.

Very nice immortal words of wisdom from the great sage Sri Aurobindo ji! Thanks for sharing.

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

27-7-1938
(revised 22-3-1944)

Sri Aurobindo.

Very nice immortal words of wisdom from the great sage Sri Aurobindo ji! Thanks for sharing.

RR
The Prayaas itself is the Baadha to understanding.
At the core, are not the highly exalted sages and a dirty worm in a gutter the same?
is this core not the knowledge that they exist. this is knowingness - the Lagna.
Before knowingness came there was only beingness and this is always, eternal, unchanging,solid and harder than a diamond. This is beyond Jyotish.
The present is not fleeting, it is infact the only real thing. This present is defined by the presence of the beingness expressed through the knowingness. There is no past no future. these time divisions are created by the mind for operating in the world and to that extent has its use.
The present is because of your* presence which is so solid and undeniable.

my understanding.
vivek
To be a person is to be asleep.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:37 am

vivekvshetty wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

27-7-1938
(revised 22-3-1944)

Sri Aurobindo.

RR
The Prayaas itself is the Baadha to understanding.
At the core, are not the highly exalted sages and a dirty worm in a gutter the same?
is this core not the knowledge that they exist. this is knowingness - the Lagna.
Before knowingness came there was only beingness and this is always, eternal, unchanging,solid and harder than a diamond. This is beyond Jyotish.
The present is not fleeting, it is infact the only real thing. This present is defined by the presence of the beingness expressed through the knowingness. There is no past no future. these time divisions are created by the mind for operating in the world and to that extent has its use.
The present is because of your* presence which is so solid and undeniable.

my understanding.
vivek

Vivek ji,

You have beautifully stated it and I have read the same from Tolle's "NOW" which I am quite impressed by! :-)

The 'Human Experience' as I call it is drawn on the canvass of consciousness and at some spiritual level beingness (A Higher awareness) -- is but a long necklace of "NOWs". All moments of NOW are in a sense REAL; but the most relevant one is the PRESENT NOW. We learn from the NOWs that are in the PAST (memories); We remain hopeful about the UNCERTAIN NOWs that are yet to arrive in future (Dreams) and while remaining aware of the PAST (The NOW that is gone!) and mindful of the FUTURE (potential NOW), which we jyotishis reflect upon, NOW which is the moment of FREE-WILL. Astrology helps us coordinate the three NOWs perhaps.

But the canvas is blank and while holding the drawing (human experience, lifetime?) many of use get so enamoured by the image drawn that we forget that the CANVASS is what survives mortal death! The canvas of what we call SOUL is probably more like an electronic smart-board where we make charts, write words, draw images, and then the BUTTON gets pressed and the Canvas becomes blank but the drawing gets transferred into some memory bank SOMEWHERE! Psychics refer to this CLOUD drive as Akashic Records.

I agree with you that the past and future (NOWs) are creation of the MIND which often forgets that it must focus on the real NOW or let us call it NOW-now! That is the moment of freedom of choice we are given but MOSTLY ignored because the MIND is a monkey that hops from THEN to WHEN and forgets the NOW!

Both Consciouness the NASCENT attribute of existence and the source of the Sage as well as the worm or the tree or the stone, as well the cogniscence of Conciousness that leads to the awareness of *BEING*, are beyond the reach of astrology. Even though some claim that they can read in a chart the SPECIFICS about past and future births! But who has checked or tested if that is indeed true and can be rigorously validated!

I realize that both of us going a bit too deep ;-) as we share our personal view-points that naturally define our personal senses of Reality, but I am truly enjoying our sharings, but hopefully NOT TOO DEEP! <LOL>

Understanding requires memories (experience and experiential memories) and our dreams do help in understanding and of course our reflections (mental reflections!). Memories and Reflections, those at higher levels of awareness (like Paramahansa or Sri Aurobindo or Prophets etc) and more connected to REALITY way more than any of us, may say are futile because those EAT UP the NOW, but can only exist in now (or at least the awareness of Past and Future). But for us lowly worms, kshudra ANTs, NOW (AAJ) where we do PRAYAAS (KARMA) hopefully in a balanced manner, yet not forgetting Memories and Dreams (Kal and Kal), becomes important for worldly realm. The worldly realm is where questions and anguished cry for help arrive from nativities and we try to help them: through astrology and other counselling.

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:44 pm

[quote="Rohiniranjan"
Vivek ji,

You have beautifully stated it and I have read the same from Tolle's "NOW" which I am quite impressed by! :-)

The 'Human Experience' as I call it is drawn on the canvass of consciousness and at some spiritual level beingness (A Higher awareness) -- is but a long necklace of "NOWs". All moments of NOW are in a sense REAL; but the most relevant one is the PRESENT NOW. We learn from the NOWs that are in the PAST (memories); We remain hopeful about the UNCERTAIN NOWs that are yet to arrive in future (Dreams) and while remaining aware of the PAST (The NOW that is gone!) and mindful of the FUTURE (potential NOW), which we jyotishis reflect upon, NOW which is the moment of FREE-WILL. Astrology helps us coordinate the three NOWs perhaps.

But the canvas is blank and while holding the drawing (human experience, lifetime?) many of use get so enamoured by the image drawn that we forget that the CANVASS is what survives mortal death! The canvas of what we call SOUL is probably more like an electronic smart-board where we make charts, write words, draw images, and then the BUTTON gets pressed and the Canvas becomes blank but the drawing gets transferred into some memory bank SOMEWHERE! Psychics refer to this CLOUD drive as Akashic Records.

I agree with you that the past and future (NOWs) are creation of the MIND which often forgets that it must focus on the real NOW or let us call it NOW-now! That is the moment of freedom of choice we are given but MOSTLY ignored because the MIND is a monkey that hops from THEN to WHEN and forgets the NOW!

Both Consciouness the NASCENT attribute of existence and the source of the Sage as well as the worm or the tree or the stone, as well the cogniscence of Conciousness that leads to the awareness of *BEING*, are beyond the reach of astrology. Even though some claim that they can read in a chart the SPECIFICS about past and future births! But who has checked or tested if that is indeed true and can be rigorously validated!

I realize that both of us going a bit too deep ;-) as we share our personal view-points that naturally define our personal senses of Reality, but I am truly enjoying our sharings, but hopefully NOT TOO DEEP! <LOL>

Understanding requires memories (experience and experiential memories) and our dreams do help in understanding and of course our reflections (mental reflections!). Memories and Reflections, those at higher levels of awareness (like Paramahansa or Sri Aurobindo or Prophets etc) and more connected to REALITY way more than any of us, may say are futile because those EAT UP the NOW, but can only exist in now (or at least the awareness of Past and Future). But for us lowly worms, kshudra ANTs, NOW (AAJ) where we do PRAYAAS (KARMA) hopefully in a balanced manner, yet not forgetting Memories and Dreams (Kal and Kal), becomes important for worldly realm. The worldly realm is where questions and anguished cry for help arrive from nativities and we try to help them: through astrology and other counselling.

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan[/quote]
Namaskaar Rohiniranjan ji,
i normally dont write on these things because this is the area where Jyotish loses its significance. Finding a few kindred souls encourages me to do it.
Prayaas or effort means there is something to find or achieve, this presupposes that it is not there right now with us. this reminds me of a story of some men counting the number of people present and always falling one short.
You are already what you are.
please forgive me if i sound bombastic or some sort of a realised person, i am not, I am just a person who has understood and it took only a millisecond. the puzzle was solved for me. I wanted to give up doing Jyotish and did not do it for a long time but then i thought, what difference will it make to my understanding. In the phenomenal world life goes on.

experiences come and go and are never there forever and no experience repeats the same way. These experiences are taken for what they are and never sought after. I always am.

I have posted in the general discussion forum, a question. Please if you find the time and feel inclined do look it up.

on the matter of counselling i post an attachment to this post. No Jyotish would have been able to do this good.
Attachments
Maharaj.png
From : Pointers from Nisargadutta Maharaj. By Ramesh Balsekar.
Maharaj.png (147.12 KiB) Viewed 1992 times

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 pm

vivekvshetty wrote:

i normally dont write on these things because this is the area where Jyotish loses its significance. Finding a few kindred souls encourages me to do it.
Prayaas or effort means there is something to find or achieve, this presupposes that it is not there right now with us. this reminds me of a story of some men counting the number of people present and always falling one short.
You are already what you are.
please forgive me if i sound bombastic or some sort of a realised person, i am not, I am just a person who has understood and it took only a millisecond. the puzzle was solved for me. I wanted to give up doing Jyotish and did not do it for a long time but then i thought, what difference will it make to my understanding. In the phenomenal world life goes on.

experiences come and go and are never there forever and no experience repeats the same way. These experiences are taken for what they are and never sought after. I always am.

I have posted in the general discussion forum, a question. Please if you find the time and feel inclined do look it up.

on the matter of counselling i post an attachment to this post. No Jyotish would have been able to do this good.
Vivek ji,

I too avoid to write on these topics since words never do justice to personal realizations. You are different and already know what a rose is and how it smells (call it my intuition ;-) NOT!) hence all I have to say is 'rose' and you would be able to connect with what I mean!

Jyotish is something that came to me spontaneously without any external influences (no lineage, no formal teacher, no parampara etc) and so the beginning was effortless in that sense. I may have laid it aside due to work-pressures (I never made a living off jyotish even though I charge for some of the readings to limit the ## of reading requests and the earnings from jyotish do not pay for my food or shelter etc). It would be a prayaas (effort) for me if I wanted to leave jyotish (which I have not).

Prayaas is only impossible if one lives in TAO state. Prayaas is not the problem. Learning to exercise Prayaas actively without desires of goals and outcomes and achievements is the real key. Isnt that what karma yoga is about?

I will also stop further additions to this topic. It was very enlightning to me and probably to both of us and a few others, but this was just part of the celebration of your auspicious birthday. But we should not 'party' too much or other folks will begin to shake their heads and roll their eyes!  :smt020

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Thank you Rohini ji for letting me off the hook.

Rohiniranjan

What is mine...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:26 am

vivekvshetty wrote:Thank you Rohini ji for letting me off the hook.
No hooks! Fish do not fish! :smt004

What is mine, is mine forever, but when my, I and mine goes, FOREVER begins to enter in our perception and Reality!

It simply begins with waking up, carrying the pail and axe down, etc!

A simple ZEN ritual. No prayaas, no pontifications, no drama!

Just a big yawn as you would know if you love cats and one has come to you, as a birthday (sort of!) gift ...

Love, Light and Eternal Reality! :smt002

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vivekvshetty

Re: What is mine...

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:58 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

What is mine, is mine forever, but when my, I and mine goes, FOREVER begins to enter in our perception and Reality!

Just a big yawn as you would know if you love cats and one has come to you, as a birthday (sort of!) gift ...

Rohiniranjan
I love and treasure all your replies in this thread, read and reread them, the flow of love and light apparent. beyond and behind the words the love (for me, maybe not as much as for the cats) is easily palpable &nbsp;and i thank you from the heart (as Rishi ji said about me) as the heart is the place where -
Hridyambuje karnika madhya sanstham, simhaasane sansthita divya moortim, dhyayed Gurum chandra shila prakaasham, chit pushtika abhishta vara dadhaanam.

And cats i love. i was adopted by one, a stray but she was called to the heavenly fields taking the under a car route and since then never ever actually got to again look into the eyes of another.
vivek

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 am

vivekvshetty wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rohiniranjan
I love and treasure all your replies in this thread, read and reread them, the flow of love and light apparent. beyond and behind the words the love (for me, maybe not as much as for the cats) is easily palpable  and i thank you from the heart (as Rishi ji said about me) as the heart is the place where -
Hridyambuje karnika madhya sanstham, simhaasane sansthita divya moortim, dhyayed Gurum chandra shila prakaasham, chit pushtika abhishta vara dadhaanam.

And cats i love. i was adopted by one, a stray but she was called to the heavenly fields taking the under a car route and since then never ever actually got to again look into the eyes of another.
vivek
Astrologically, Vivek ji, I have always believed and observed that Heart is where Venus is and Venus is where heart chakra is!

Other qualifiers and conditions if met, the general caveat that prudent jyotishis issue! :-)

I do love cats and they know! ;-)

Love and light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Astrologically, Vivek ji, I have always believed and observed that Heart is where Venus is and Venus is where heart chakra is!

Other qualifiers and conditions if met, the general caveat that prudent jyotishis issue! :-)

Love and light!

Rohiniranjan
Your observation may be valid especially in todays world as they say in 'matters of the heart' Shukra does show up. The Heart chakra is more Shani if Tatva is considered. But then the Heart is special and has many connotations and different levels too. But Bhaava wise is it the 4th or the 5th?
Shukra they say represents the very deep selfish nature of ours. Selfish here means the nature of people to protect themselves (self protection) even at the cost of others. A deeply ingrained thing.

My two cents (what with the rupee sliding).

vivek

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:05 am

vivekvshetty wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Astrologically, Vivek ji, I have always believed and observed that Heart is where Venus is and Venus is where heart chakra is!

Love and light!

Rohiniranjan
Your observation may be valid especially in todays world as they say in 'matters of the heart' Shukra does show up. The Heart chakra is more Shani if Tatva is considered. But then the Heart is special and has many connotations and different levels too. But Bhaava wise is it the 4th or the 5th?
Shukra they say represents the very deep selfish nature of ours. Selfish here means the nature of people to protect themselves (self protection) even at the cost of others. A deeply ingrained thing.

vivek
Sadly, from this year, the cent (canadian naya paisaa) has been abolished and so the minimum currency-coin is the nickel or five cents. Any collected cents are only worth the copper they contain, so I will not add two cents but the lowest coin in currency, the nickel or five cents!

I have an astrology based classification of chakra rulerships which I believe I have shared earlier. It simply is based on rashis and planetary orbitals. The eyes are the portals of light and hence represented by sun and moon (leo and cancer) which is associated with agya chakra, then comes the planet mercury so virgo and gemini rules the next chakra which represents kantha, thyroid region, voice (mercury), next down are the rashis of venus associated with spiritual heart and compassion, next down is mars (scorpio and aries) and is associated with two major organs of metabolism and fiery activity: liver and upper gastrointestinal system. Next down is Jupiter (sag and pisces) where absorption of nutrients etc occurs and Jupiter is about absorption and incorporation of wisdom and spiritual nutrients. Finally at the root is saturn (aquarius and capricorn) where our hidden strengths lie dormant as well as all elimination of that which is non-essential occurs.

The two rashis form a spiral (like DNA) around sushumna and the odd signs represent the soorya nadi and even signs the chandra nadi. Interestingly, major nerve plexii (like one of the major railway junctions with all the rail-tracks running and criss-crossing.

Yes venus is taken as selfishness and covetitiousness and to some extent greed and possession, but those are negative manifestations of venus which in its higher form represents compassion and sharing. I relate that to the mythological allegory of Shukracharya who was willing to die for his lovely and beloved daugter and taught essentially his competitor counterpart Brihaspati's sone who was there pretending to become Shukracharya's disciple and learn the principles of sanjivani tantra, but fell in love with the daughter and the rest of the nine yards! That is the higher form of Venus, in my books. :-)

(I will respond separately to the bhava question)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:41 am

vivekvshetty wrote:

Love and light!

Rohiniranjan

vivek
Now about the heart (Part II):

Vivek ji,

First a caveat! My conceptualization and learning of jyotish has never strayed away from core jyotish (Parashar and Jaimini and their followers. I have even kept away (actually never felt like approaching) from Tajik, Lal Kitab etc., not because they do not work or I disbelieve if someone claims they do, but something just never clicked in me about those, hence my education is limited. My approach had been of a self-guided learner. It has worked in my favour because I have great difficulty is learning if someone tells me to walk in the groove. Having a guru places certain impositions some of which are moral, sentimental and other lunar-dependent considerations. This must not be taken to mean that I do not respect those gurus or their chelas and chelis or schools, lest someone misunderstand. Being self-guided in that sense (at least in choosing my personal curriculum), I do not impose my views on others but just humbly add my perspectives to what others shares, but perhaps due to my limitations in communication or something, some folks have misinterpreted my statements and from time tried to *discipline* me or worse! I use a different ayanamsha, my interpretations at times veer off and away from the mainstream and therefore I have always avoided accepting the crown of thorns of GURUdom. How can one who never had a guru become a guru of another?

In my observations, I have noticed that astrology (Jyotish essentially but western schools too) is about duality. Nearly everything in it is a dance of a pair. Some exceptions, one particularly, do not break that rule! I do not intend to talk about that. I get the feeling you do not like long posts, and I tend to be a wordy fellow (old people love to talk!) -- ;-)

One of these dualities is seen in bhava assignments (in addition to the bhavat-bhavam and bhava-pada perspectives). The heart and the father. This has caused much anguish and even confusion and heated discussions that went on a dual track as well! The calmer and wiser discussants ended up respectfully with: "I respect you but we would have to agree to disagree!". Unfortunately there was a heena path too that ended up with vile language, much vitriol and even name-calling that made moderators and discussants and members, normally non-confronational and good folks stopping by for some civillized discussion and occasional harmless banter, when like-minded folks meet by synchronicity and a pleasant, soul-nourishing conversation and even friendship begins.

Heart has two connotations in our minds! One is the organic heart which is but a pump placed securely between the lungs and protected by the rib cage and the muscles around. Heart itself is a muscle with very special properties and an intricate electrical (nerves) network which have been extensively and intensively been explored by medical researchers. It is associated with the fifth house, in my humble perception.

The other heart which is more the object of scrutiny and adoration of metaphorists and philosophers and lovers (!) is associated with the fourth where our emotions, sentiments lie. But really speaking, those are in the domain of mind where our affect (as Raman pointed out) rest and arise and also there, the Rishis hinted the mother should be studied from in our astrology. We all know that the fourth house of Kal-Purush, the Time Incarnate, is cancer and is ruled by mother(moon; mind; matrikaraka etc) and there seems to be a direct connection between the fourth and fifth (just from heart-related considerations and not other attribute which would still make sense but complicate this thought sharing!): When we are agitated, our heart races, when fear strikes and overwhelms our mind, our heart sinks!

I hope my nickel was worth your attention, and worth at least the penny/cent/naya paisaa of old days! ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
vivekvshetty wrote:

Love and light!

Rohiniranjan

vivek
Sadly, from this year, the cent (canadian naya paisaa) has been abolished and so the minimum currency-coin is the nickel or five cents. Any collected cents are only worth the copper they contain, so I will not add two cents but the lowest coin in currency, the nickel or five cents!

I have an astrology based classification of chakra rulerships which I believe I have shared earlier. It simply is based on rashis and planetary orbitals. The eyes are the portals of light and hence represented by sun and moon (leo and cancer) which is associated with agya chakra, then comes the planet mercury so virgo and gemini rules the next chakra which represents kantha, thyroid region, voice (mercury), next down are the rashis of venus associated with spiritual heart and compassion, next down is mars (scorpio and aries) and is associated with two major organs of metabolism and fiery activity: liver and upper gastrointestinal system. Next down is Jupiter (sag and pisces) where absorption of nutrients etc occurs and Jupiter is about absorption and incorporation of wisdom and spiritual nutrients. Finally at the root is saturn (aquarius and capricorn) where our hidden strengths lie dormant as well as all elimination of that which is non-essential occurs.

The two rashis form a spiral (like DNA) around sushumna and the odd signs represent the soorya nadi and even signs the chandra nadi. Interestingly, major nerve plexii (like one of the major railway junctions with all the rail-tracks running and criss-crossing.

Yes venus is taken as selfishness and covetitiousness and to some extent greed and possession, but those are negative manifestations of venus which in its higher form represents compassion and sharing. I relate that to the mythological allegory of Shukracharya who was willing to die for his lovely and beloved daugter and taught essentially his competitor counterpart Brihaspati's sone who was there pretending to become Shukracharya's disciple and learn the principles of sanjivani tantra, but fell in love with the daughter and the rest of the nine yards! That is the higher form of Venus, in my books. :-)

(I will respond separately to the bhava question)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
I have another listing. This is tatva based.
Prithvi= malaa (i wont translate the word for sensitivity sake)= Budha.
Jala= Sukraanu or its counterpart in females = Shukra.
Agni=Jataraagni= Mangal,
Vaayu = breath = Shani
Aakaasha = sabda = Guru
Manas = comparision = duality = Chandra
overself = world mind = Surya.

The Raashi model you gave is beautiful and reminds me of Paramahamsha Yogananda ji's explanation of how Kriya Yoga accelerates the evolutionary process in a human.

Nakshatra wise i feel Moola Nakshatra has a great deal with the Moolaadhaara.
And if i see mythology then Gajendra Moksha is a beautiful allegory on a person getting stuck between Moolaadhaara and Saadhisthaana. The Raashi involved is Makara and the debilitation of Jeeva. Just thinking aloud.
See the deities involved and the Gajaendra. Indra, Ganesh (or you may say Indra's Vaahana) and Vishnu the deity of Swaadhisthaana.

By selfishness i meant the selfishness of the sperm to fertilise the ova and the race against millions of its kind. This is later visible (in some cases to the extreme) as sibling rivalry. &nbsp;This is not bad and ofcourse the exaltation shows how selfishness taken to the extreme is moksha (seeing everything as self).
vivek

Return to “Vedic Astrology”