Astrological inheritance

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Carmen6

Astrological inheritance

Post by Carmen6 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:14 am

I can get an idea of how we receive physical features, through DNA, from our parents, grandparents, and more ancestors...but when I see charts from my family and see how exact positions and predominant zodiacal signs are inheritated from grandparents and parents,...and when I hear this happens to other people too. I think this is absolutely amazing, how is it possible, what could be the explanation on this "astrological DNA"?
Just a thought and curious about your opinions.

My husband and one of our sons have almost identical charts with a difference  of so many years. My mum and me, the same. So many times transits affect us in very similar ways. My husband and son are physically also like a fotocopy from each other, and when one is bullied at work the other in school, when one has an allergy the other too, etc...It's fun and interesting.

Regards,
Carmen

Rohiniranjan

Re: Astrological inheritance

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Carmen6 wrote:I can get an idea of how we receive physical features, through DNA, from our parents, grandparents, and more ancestors...but when I see charts from my family and see how exact positions and predominant zodiacal signs are inheritated from grandparents and parents,...and when I hear this happens to other people too. I think this is absolutely amazing, how is it possible, what could be the explanation on this "astrological DNA"?
Just a thought and curious about your opinions.

My husband and one of our sons have almost identical charts with a difference  of so many years. My mum and me, the same. So many times transits affect us in very similar ways. My husband and son are physically also like a fotocopy from each other, and when one is bullied at work the other in school, when one has an allergy the other too, etc...It's fun and interesting.

Regards,
Carmen
One approach that eliminates genes is to look at charts of couples and similarities would emerge, in relevant astroindicators. Without any genetic linkage, obviously! That is even more intriguing since DNA and genes are not confounding the picture :-)

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Carmen6

Post by Carmen6 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 am

Sometimes you find even a "double" across a list of famous people, but this coincidences are rare. I think that even finding a partner with similarities is  something that happens perhaps once in life, for others it is very difficult to find. But inside the family it is like a guarantee that the new baby will have the ascendant (for example) the same as the sun sign of the grandma (for example) and coincidences in the positions of the planets in the same houses or same signs, even with the same degree. So, no wonder if there is a family that through generations repeats with high frequency a sign or some astrological conditions, that influences even on the profession (family profession) or tendencies (like migrating for example) that repeat eternally...
Well, there is not much experience, I mean, I did not look so many charts as to affirm this, but seeing how much the signs are repeated in my family and others, then what I said above, almost same charts with a difference of a whole generation,...I am just curious if it came to attention of others.
Thank you RohiniRanjan for your answers!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 am

Carmen6 wrote:Sometimes you find even a "double" across a list of famous people, but this coincidences are rare. I think that even finding a partner with similarities is  something that happens perhaps once in life, for others it is very difficult to find. But inside the family it is like a guarantee that the new baby will have the ascendant (for example) the same as the sun sign of the grandma (for example) and coincidences in the positions of the planets in the same houses or same signs, even with the same degree. So, no wonder if there is a family that through generations repeats with high frequency a sign or some astrological conditions, that influences even on the profession (family profession) or tendencies (like migrating for example) that repeat eternally...
Well, there is not much experience, I mean, I did not look so many charts as to affirm this, but seeing how much the signs are repeated in my family and others, then what I said above, almost same charts with a difference of a whole generation,...I am just curious if it came to attention of others.
Thank you RohiniRanjan for your answers!
Dear Carmen,

Please don't make up your mind on this too quickly! :-)

As you (if you?) continue to explore vedic astrology -- please hold judgment in abeyance! I know I did and then I found this interesting porthole in jyotish called padas and charakarakas!

...Miles to go before we sleep -- (Beautiful poem by Robert Frost!)...

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Carmen6

Post by Carmen6 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:46 am

Yes, that's true. Padas, ok, I know what that is but charakarakas not. Today I am memorising Nakshatras names and rulers, I suppose it's not the same...or?

Carmen6

Post by Carmen6 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:49 am

No, it's not the same, 8 of them, no idea, let's read it when I am more advanced. Don't scare me! Ha ha

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Carmen6 wrote:No, it's not the same, 8 of them, no idea, let's read it when I am more advanced. Don't scare me! Ha ha

Let us count our blessings that we are living on earth (one moon) and not jupiter (63+) moons!

Imagine scratching our heads over 63+ simultaneous Vimshottary dashas! <LOL>

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Carmen6

Post by Carmen6 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Dear Rohiniranjan,

that would be crazy for us, but in my imagination if there were creatures living in Jupiter, their brains would be probably bigger and would need much more moon activity, unless those moons &nbsp;would act like a little solar system and have different functions.

Well, I think the proximity of full moon is affecting me already, I go back to the lessons as long as it is thursday and supposed to have a little bit more of &nbsp;Jupiter's or Guru's &nbsp;help.

Good weekend and inspiration to everybody!

Carmen

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:07 am

Carmen6 wrote:Dear Rohiniranjan,

that would be crazy for us, but in my imagination if there were creatures living in Jupiter, their brains would be probably bigger and would need much more moon activity, unless those moons  would act like a little solar system and have different functions.

Well, I think the proximity of full moon is affecting me already, I go back to the lessons as long as it is thursday and supposed to have a little bit more of  Jupiter's or Guru's  help.

Good weekend and inspiration to everybody!

Carmen
HAHA! Not to worry... you have assumed the role of MOON (mother) at this time and GURU (Jupiter, putrakaraka as per vaidik astrology, aka Jyotish, has arrived in your life recently, at whose beck and call you are NOW!)

Have a wonderful weekend, dear! They grow so fast at a blinding speed and soon parents are left with just memories -- so make the most of the time that BIG MA has kindly showered upon you and Mr. Engineer who does not believe in astrology or interested in it, but enjoys humour!

Love and Light and Observations,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”