Kendradhipati dosha

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:In hindsight now that we know, I am personally very relieved to hear that, the discussion and sharing did not cause you discomfort, dear Rishi!

You are braver than I am! Predicting for relatives and other loved ones, or even analyzing them has always been very difficult for me, except for a few times when absolutely necessary. And they always felt that I was just making excuses to not read for them :-(

Got to work on that 'granthi' in the next lifetime, again as an astrologer!

Love, Light, Healing...

Rohiniranjan
But isnt that the best way to learn :) Dada?
But yes, we have to keep the emotions separate, which should not be easy....?!

Many of us are braver in our own ways.
About this one, I guess the basic nature supports...

Thanks,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:In hindsight now that we know, I am personally very relieved to hear that, the discussion and sharing did not cause you discomfort, dear Rishi!

You are braver than I am! Predicting for relatives and other loved ones, or even analyzing them has always been very difficult for me, except for a few times when absolutely necessary. And they always felt that I was just making excuses to not read for them :-(

Got to work on that 'granthi' in the next lifetime, again as an astrologer!

Love, Light, Healing...

Rohiniranjan
But isnt that the best way to learn :) Dada?
But yes, we have to keep the emotions separate, which should not be easy....?!

Many of us are braver in our own ways.
About this one, I guess the basic nature supports...

Thanks,

Rishi
Unfortunately, that may not necessarily be the best way to *learn* Rishi! It is a good way, particularly if we are of the technical mindset, since it follows the technical subject (linear) model!

But if you are happy, I am happy! For you ;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Thanks again Dada.

ADB  is also available at the web; or is it something else that I dont understand.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:39 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Thanks again Dada.

ADB  is also available at the web; or is it something else that I dont understand.

Rishi
As explained earlier, ADB had two components, the Rodden Database of birthdata and tags and categories and bio information (these are available from Astrodienst website), and the calculation (astrological factors) engine which also has the database management routines. That part is not available on the web, to my knowledge, and from the looks of it is gone for ever! If someone is still interested, there are software like Jigsaw etc available (some also available from Alois (Astrodienst CEO) who I believe programmed those, but not sure if any of those have jyotish-related factors, other than x planet in y house and z sign. Come to think of it, those may not even allow changing the ayanamsha from the zero ayanamsha (Sayana)

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”