Kendradhipati dosha

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:[quote]Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.
Namaskaar Rishiji, RRji and others

7L Ju is in 6th from dasa lord Sa and also from Ve, 7L from dasa lord and dasa sign and dasa sign lord are in 6/8 placement. Ve is also 12th lord (6th from 7th) and Sa is lord of 6th from Ju. Is this not a  more straight-forward link to the problem? Going by Raman ayanamsha (apologies for adding to the confusion :-() and a 360 tithi year, the period corresponds to Sa-Me-Ve :smt018
Sure, that works in this instance.

RR

As per Lahiri ayanamsa, the usual style it comes to Sa- me- ve; that is we would like to 'depart' to close up view on timings.

RishiRahul
Meaning: Each participant walks the unique paths alone? :smt004
Apologies. Sa-Me-Ve is as per Lahiri with year=365.2425 days. As per Raman 360 tithi year it corresponds to Sa-Me-Sa or Sa-Ke-Ke. The description of the problem seems to match Ketu better.
Raman 360: Sa-me-ju from Mar 26 to Aug 2 then -- sa
Raman 365: Sa-me-ma from April 7 to June 4 then -- ra

Lahiri 360: Sa-me-mo from Mar 17 to Jun 6 then -- ma till aug 1 then -- ra
Lahiri 365: Sa-ma-ve from Mar 21 to Aug 31 then -- su

I hope I transferred the above without errors :-)

Rishi, did the unfortunate turn of events began after April 18 and came to a fore around or after July 9 (the impact of the turn of events sank in, is what I mean)

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

There seems to be some difference in the software that we are using.
15/June/1969 05:13 AM, Kolkata puts the lagna at 5Ge47'40.29" on JHora
using Raman ayanamsha. 360 tithi VM gives Sa-Me-Sa from 10/12/2009 to
11/5/2010 and Sa-Ke period thereafter.

The reason I felt Ke fits well is the "sudden" turn of events indicating
that the problem was all the while latent inside the body. Ke afflicts
the 7th lord by conjunction and also represents Me.

As for GY, I have not seen much impact in a couple of charts that I have
seen. Also as Rishiji already mentioned, classics seem to exclude the
nodes (and Su too?. Combustion seems conceptually comparable)
from the purview. Perhaps there are some finer points that require
far more expertise than I have. :smt005

Dear friend,

I used PL 7.0 for this one. Very recently, someone has made a very definitive sounding statement about the accuracy of its calculations and the predictive part of it which utilizes several classics (BPHS, Jaimini, Horasara, Garg Hora etc). I personally have reservations against relying too much on machine-predictions since the algorithm tends to be simplistic (literal) and often throws conflicting indications. A good learning tool, though, so please do not treat this as a nit-picking on my side! I am just being factual. I ran the dasha and transit interpretations from august 2009 for 2 year period and sadly must report that while many good things were predicted, such a HUGE life-changing event as Rishi shared with us, did not show up in its report! Other than some general indicators to look out for mental distress and restlessness, but that was showing up generally over the entire period which I believe was not the case. It did churn out many pages of reading though (with typos :-(   )

BTW, the 360 and 365 were meant to be days and not tithis! PL only has the 360d savanmana (civil year as it is called), 365 (solar) and 327 (nakshatra transit year. Hence the difference from your calculations. The ascendant was the same as what you got.

The 360 deg (based on tithi return) is newly introduced (in software) and I have not tested it to give a strong opinion for or against. I am hoping others would who can, but I had also hoped, somewhat naively (!), some forty years ago that by the time I am a ripe old man of sixty, SURELY, all these ayanamsha, house division, combustion, griha yuddha, AV differences between Parashara and Varahamihira and a bunch of other mysteries would be definitively solved and put to bed. My coveted birthday present did not arrive on my 60th birthday! But then, neither Y2K, nor the sun entering the Vishnu-nabhi in Mayan myth (more like they just got tired of chiesling the stone tablet and stopped their calendar once that point was reached (december 2012), but the much touted end of the world did not arrive either! For that matter, neither did the much feared III world war or Prince Charles becoming the King of England! And many such fearsome events, which could also include the much touted (90s) coming of the next Prophet Maitraya (don't think this is the same person in the discourses between Parashara and Maitraya in the book also known as BPHS. Kali Awatar has, though, although not in the shape or form that any of us imagined when we were running around in knickers, years ago! (Sorry, if I sound like I am lamenting and venting! I am grateful to MA that the end of the world has not arrived! Who would be so heartless as to decimate this beautiful laboratory of Human Experience! Other than some trigger-happy, EGOMANIAC DICTATOR!!)

That digression aside (sorry again!), this matter of tithi has bothered me a bit! When we use solar year, we are actually looking at the apparent solar journey from POINT 0 to POINT 360 in a circle! With actual natural phenomena of day and night, repeating themselves, reliably. To me that sounds like a good and non-arbitrary measure. The same can be said about the nakshatra year. Though it gives a smaller year which may create new problems if married with the dashas, and also has nothing to day with the units of diurnal rhythm: night and day! Similarly, the savanmana is arbitrary and the 360 days give a queasy feeling, although I have used it, but then I was adjusting the ayanamsha too to line up with particular events in a test-bed of charts.

Now tithi does have the visible points of poornima and amavasya and have a mystical significance as they seem to work in muhurtas etc if you have played with those. But the 12 degree elongation (moon to sun) is arbitrary and based on closeness to the mean duration of diurnal elongation of the faster body (moon) over sun, as the former dances around sun. But it is really dancing around the earth on which we live and the duo (earth and moon) like two lovers are dancing around the sun, which gives us our day and night and also the dance creates the solar longitude (apparent projection of the earth) and the solar year.

Some may say that the 30 degree signs are arbitrary too so it is all in the same boat, sceptics may add! Anyway, treat my sharing as a free-association and not some gospel that I have arrived at and that it is my way or you head to the highway! :-)

Maybe I am getting too old and resisting change! Maybe I get satisfied and contented too easily (sign of maturing and old age), which is fine and dandy! Just in case the world decimates, I will at least die a contented old man...!

Love, Light, Peace!

Rohiniranjan

PS: By the way, since you are interested in GY, search for an article by Edith Hathaway who wrote in fair details about Chakrapani Ullal's take on GY. Nice and fresh look at something that has created much furore for some decades but only mentioned in passing in BPHS etc. But then, so were the Vargas and Padas etc, if you look at it. And scriptural predictions fail, or are conflicting as seen with Parashara Light at least! Don't know in details about other software players in commercial field.
Thanks RR ji. 360 tithi year is approximately the lunar year. I remember reading Narasimha, creator of JHora recommending usage of 360 tithi year for all Udu dasas.

I read through part of the article that you referred on GY. Unfortunately my skepticism still remains as I encountered more or less the same questions on the example charts there as I did while studying charts that I know of. Going more into that will be too much of digression.
Hey, no problem :-) If it turns you off, then it is not for you, at least at this time. I was not trying to create doubts in your mind, but just found it interesting. Also the article by Shyamsundar Dasa on the lunar year-solar year quandry.

You sound like an experimenter. That is a good trait to have in a dedicated jyotishi.

Yes, I have heard of/from Narasimha that he is now experimenting with the cusp as bhavarambha. KP has always used that as well as placidian cusps. Incidentally, since how long have you been using the cusp as beginning of a house approach? Did doing so resolve any issues or confusion that you were experiencing when you used the more traditional approach (whole sign, equal house or sripati-Porphyrii systems with cusp in the middle of the house? Please share, if you wish to.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan[/quote]

Thanks RR ji.

No, it did not turn me off. It is just that I felt I need more time. I am as yet
digesting the simpler rules. Skepticism, I feel, is healthy since it helps
me to work more on that.

As for the question of definition of the year, I guess we will have to use
the one that was used for "calibrating" the ayanamsa. Hidden in this
"calibration" is also the definition of what constitutes time of birth. In the last year or so I have found some confort in using Raman ayanmsa with
360 tithi year (of-course after doing a BTR using these). Thanks for
the pointer. I wlll look up that article.

As for using cusp as the start of the Bhava, I have to admit that I use it
only rarely when there are some apparent contradictions in the rasi
placement and results. This is not very scientific.
CRS

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:54 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.

7L Ju is in 6th from dasa lord Sa and also from Ve, 7L from dasa lord and dasa sign and dasa sign lord are in 6/8 placement. Ve is also 12th lord (6th from 7th) and Sa is lord of 6th from Ju. Is this not a  more straight-forward link to the problem? Going by Raman ayanamsha (apologies for adding to the confusion :-() and a 360 tithi year, the period corresponds to Sa-Me-Ve :smt018

RR

As per Lahiri ayanamsa, the usual style it comes to Sa- me- ve; that is we would like to 'depart' to close up view on timings.

RishiRahul
Apologies. Sa-Me-Ve is as per Lahiri with year=365.2425 days. As per Raman 360 tithi year it corresponds to Sa-Me-Sa or Sa-Ke-Ke. The description of the problem seems to match Ketu better.

Rishi, did the unfortunate turn of events began after April 18 and came to a fore around or after July 9 (the impact of the turn of events sank in, is what I mean)

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
26 April 2010.
But cannot say about the timings of event sinking in. That would be sort of difficult to ask.

Sookshma & smaller dasas show more detailed state of mind, which is typical to every native.

Sorry, I just touched ground 0 (grounded at last!) yesterday.

Rishi
Last edited by RishiRahul on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:[quote]Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.

RR

RishiRahul

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

Dear friend,

I used PL 7.0 for this one. Very recently, someone has made a very definitive sounding statement about the accuracy of its calculations and the predictive part of it which utilizes several classics (BPHS, Jaimini, Horasara, Garg Hora etc). I personally have reservations against relying too much on machine-predictions since the algorithm tends to be simplistic (literal) and often throws conflicting indications. A good learning tool, though, so please do not treat this as a nit-picking on my side! I am just being factual. I ran the dasha and transit interpretations from august 2009 for 2 year period and sadly must report that while many good things were predicted, such a HUGE life-changing event as Rishi shared with us, did not show up in its report! Other than some general indicators to look out for mental distress and restlessness, but that was showing up generally over the entire period which I believe was not the case. It did churn out many pages of reading though (with typos :-(   )

BTW, the 360 and 365 were meant to be days and not tithis! PL only has the 360d savanmana (civil year as it is called), 365 (solar) and 327 (nakshatra transit year. Hence the difference from your calculations. The ascendant was the same as what you got.

The 360 deg (based on tithi return) is newly introduced (in software) and I have not tested it to give a strong opinion for or against. I am hoping others would who can, but I had also hoped, somewhat naively (!), some forty years ago that by the time I am a ripe old man of sixty, SURELY, all these ayanamsha, house division, combustion, griha yuddha, AV differences between Parashara and Varahamihira and a bunch of other mysteries would be definitively solved and put to bed. My coveted birthday present did not arrive on my 60th birthday! But then, neither Y2K, nor the sun entering the Vishnu-nabhi in Mayan myth (more like they just got tired of chiesling the stone tablet and stopped their calendar once that point was reached (december 2012), but the much touted end of the world did not arrive either! For that matter, neither did the much feared III world war or Prince Charles becoming the King of England! And many such fearsome events, which could also include the much touted (90s) coming of the next Prophet Maitraya (don't think this is the same person in the discourses between Parashara and Maitraya in the book also known as BPHS. Kali Awatar has, though, although not in the shape or form that any of us imagined when we were running around in knickers, years ago! (Sorry, if I sound like I am lamenting and venting! I am grateful to MA that the end of the world has not arrived! Who would be so heartless as to decimate this beautiful laboratory of Human Experience! Other than some trigger-happy, EGOMANIAC DICTATOR!!)

That digression aside (sorry again!), this matter of tithi has bothered me a bit! When we use solar year, we are actually looking at the apparent solar journey from POINT 0 to POINT 360 in a circle! With actual natural phenomena of day and night, repeating themselves, reliably. To me that sounds like a good and non-arbitrary measure. The same can be said about the nakshatra year. Though it gives a smaller year which may create new problems if married with the dashas, and also has nothing to day with the units of diurnal rhythm: night and day! Similarly, the savanmana is arbitrary and the 360 days give a queasy feeling, although I have used it, but then I was adjusting the ayanamsha too to line up with particular events in a test-bed of charts.

Now tithi does have the visible points of poornima and amavasya and have a mystical significance as they seem to work in muhurtas etc if you have played with those. But the 12 degree elongation (moon to sun) is arbitrary and based on closeness to the mean duration of diurnal elongation of the faster body (moon) over sun, as the former dances around sun. But it is really dancing around the earth on which we live and the duo (earth and moon) like two lovers are dancing around the sun, which gives us our day and night and also the dance creates the solar longitude (apparent projection of the earth) and the solar year.

Some may say that the 30 degree signs are arbitrary too so it is all in the same boat, sceptics may add! Anyway, treat my sharing as a free-association and not some gospel that I have arrived at and that it is my way or you head to the highway! :-)

Maybe I am getting too old and resisting change! Maybe I get satisfied and contented too easily (sign of maturing and old age), which is fine and dandy! Just in case the world decimates, I will at least die a contented old man...!

Love, Light, Peace!

Rohiniranjan

PS: By the way, since you are interested in GY, search for an article by Edith Hathaway who wrote in fair details about Chakrapani Ullal's take on GY. Nice and fresh look at something that has created much furore for some decades but only mentioned in passing in BPHS etc. But then, so were the Vargas and Padas etc, if you look at it. And scriptural predictions fail, or are conflicting as seen with Parashara Light at least! Don't know in details about other software players in commercial field.
Thanks RR ji. 360 tithi year is approximately the lunar year. I remember reading Narasimha, creator of JHora recommending usage of 360 tithi year for all Udu dasas.

I read through part of the article that you referred on GY. Unfortunately my skepticism still remains as I encountered more or less the same questions on the example charts there as I did while studying charts that I know of. Going more into that will be too much of digression.
Hey, no problem :-) If it turns you off, then it is not for you, at least at this time. I was not trying to create doubts in your mind, but just found it interesting. Also the article by Shyamsundar Dasa on the lunar year-solar year quandry.

You sound like an experimenter. That is a good trait to have in a dedicated jyotishi.

Yes, I have heard of/from Narasimha that he is now experimenting with the cusp as bhavarambha. KP has always used that as well as placidian cusps. Incidentally, since how long have you been using the cusp as beginning of a house approach? Did doing so resolve any issues or confusion that you were experiencing when you used the more traditional approach (whole sign, equal house or sripati-Porphyrii systems with cusp in the middle of the house? Please share, if you wish to.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan[/quote]

Dada & others,

In my experience, the 'whole sign' can never be denied. The signs as mansions are undefeatable.

I use K.P. cusps while computing bhava charts, even in annual charts/finer charts.

The accuracy arrives when the finer charts are used.
Of course, one should know how to use them.

Also the rasi chart & bhava charts have their own, separate importance, & one should never try to think of the rasi better than the bhava chart & vice versa.

RisihRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:[quote="mysbcrs"][quote]Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.

RR

RishiRahul

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

Dear friend,

Love, Light, Peace!

Rohiniranjan

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan[/quote]

Dada & others,

In my experience, the 'whole sign' can never be denied. The signs as mansions are undefeatable.

I use K.P. cusps while computing bhava charts, even in annual charts/finer charts.

The accuracy arrives when the finer charts are used.
Of course, one should know how to use them.

Also the rasi chart & bhava charts have their own, separate importance, & one should never try to think of the rasi better than the bhava chart & vice versa.

RisihRahul[/quote]

In agreement, except for the bhavarambha concept (does not mean I am rejecting it; simply because I have not tested it enough to form a solid opinion!)!

I think, if one were to pursue this bhava MMMB, a sampling of horoscopes should be used. One group would contain those nativities in whom the whole sign and the chalit does not show any shifting whereas the other would have the bhava placements shifted between the two house systems. Perhaps useful clues might ensue.

Then next step could be using another house division system and comparing it with whole sign house system.

Who knows, if we did this, more understanding may ensue and that might even give useful clues into another favourite MMMB of astrologers: FATE vs FREEDOM of CHOICE (Free will)!

Now WHO will BELL the CAT, is the important consideration! <LOL>

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.

RR

RishiRahul

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
26 April 2010.
But cannot say about the timings of event sinking in. That would be sort of difficult to ask.

Sookshma & smaller dasas show more detailed state of mind, which is typical to every native.

Sorry, I just ground 0 (grounded at last!)

Rishi
Thanks a lot for your sharing, Rishi. Yes I realize how delicate the matter is. I was not sure how closely you knew this gentleman, but thought that I might ask anyhow, since this chart has got a few of us stirred!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:[quote="mysbcrs"][quote]Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.

RR

RishiRahul

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

Dear friend,

Love, Light, Peace!

Rohiniranjan

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan[/quote]

Thanks RR ji.

No, it did not turn me off. It is just that I felt I need more time. I am as yet
digesting the simpler rules. Skepticism, I feel, is healthy since it helps
me to work more on that.

As for the question of definition of the year, I guess we will have to use
the one that was used for "calibrating" the ayanamsa. Hidden in this
"calibration" is also the definition of what constitutes time of birth. In the last year or so I have found some confort in using Raman ayanmsa with
360 tithi year (of-course after doing a BTR using these). Thanks for
the pointer. I wlll look up that article.

As for using cusp as the start of the Bhava, I have to admit that I use it
only rarely when there are some apparent contradictions in the rasi
placement and results. This is not very scientific.[/quote]

My dear friend,

I am probably the biggest sceptic (and cynic!) around :-)

Particularly after all the dramas and so on that I have seen over the decades! If eyes remain open and ears receptive, one learns... ;-P

Tropical astrologers have sworn by the bhavarambha and they use that exclusively. Curiously, that seems to compensate for ayanamsha factor which they do not use! Now, this is not scientific evidence either, and just a statement!

They also depend heavily on inter-planetary aspects, which if you ponder upon for a moment, reduces the 'ayanamsha' influence in their equation! The Ebertinian mid-point system was a corollary related to that approach and was at one point making quite the waves!

So many systems, paddhatis, and approaches. We astro-divinators are fortunate to have found so many treasures. Our Tarot siblings may have scores and hundreds of different decks (variances), but we astrologers have our collection of approaches, which ALL seem to work, despite the huge differences!

MA is GREAT! And some folks say that She cursed divinators, as stated in hindu scriptures!

Love, Light, Gratitude,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:

RR

RishiRahul

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
26 April 2010.

Rishi
Thanks a lot for your sharing, Rishi. Yes I realize how delicate the matter is. I was not sure how closely you knew this gentleman, but thought that I might ask anyhow, since this chart has got a few of us stirred!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

He is my brother, & spent 2 days with him in California last week.
We are emotionally very connected, but rarely get quality time together.
He shares all details with him me 99% for astrological reasons.

Since I didnt remember the date I asked him when he was in international roaming to another country.
I feel asking him the other through phone will be exhausting for him, as his old wounds (memories) of that time is very raw.
But I can assume that it took 2 -4 months to seep in.

What is your finding on 26 April 2010?

Rishi
Last edited by RishiRahul on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
In agreement, except for the bhavarambha concept (does not mean I am rejecting it; simply because I have not tested it enough to form a solid opinion!)!

I think, if one were to pursue this bhava MMMB, a sampling of horoscopes should be used. One group would contain those nativities in whom the whole sign and the chalit does not show any shifting whereas the other would have the bhava placements shifted between the two house systems. Perhaps useful clues might ensue.

Then next step could be using another house division system and comparing it with whole sign house system.

Who knows, if we did this, more understanding may ensue and that might even give useful clues into another favourite MMMB of astrologers: FATE vs FREEDOM of CHOICE (Free will)!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan[/color]
Maybe another thread can be started on this. Sanjay Dutt's chart was a good eye opener.

In any case, I am convinced, but it must be kept in mind that I do not always rely on the usual ways in predicting.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Certain wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Let us take the case of a birthtime quite well known to me:
15 June 1969 at 5.13 a.m. in calcutta.

The native ran Jupiter vimshottari dasa from 1990 to 2006.
Jupiter is having kendradhipati dosha & is badhakadhipati also.

He migrated away from his home country towards the end of Rahu dasa.
His best (most comfortable) period in life has been at this time.

Of course, he is having more challenges.. very difficult personal challenges.. during sani dasa (but that is the flavour of sani dasa conjunct venus).

Yes, the native was very carefree at that time.

Rishi
May I ask if this native is now back to his homeland. My interpretation says that he is and also is NOT doing well financially right now or may have debts/ legal cases r disease or terrible job.

Hi certain,

I missed your this post; quite certainly.

He is not back to his homeland.
He still earns quite high as he deals in 'hedge funds'.
They make money in millions', but not every year.

Yes his expenses have risen abnormally he has to maintain his ailing wife without medical insurance.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Rishi,

Did this individual experience ill health or some personal inconvenience during Oct 2002-October 2003 while his mother had some gains or received or found money/precious object which could be new gains or something that was her due for some time?

If possible to find out, please share.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
In Oct 2002 the mother had right coronary blockage; nothing to the effect of gain otherwise.

No personal inconvenience reported by the native; but minor health problems only.

His life is too fast paced, so he would only remember major things.

Rishi
Last edited by RishiRahul on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan[/color]
Maybe another thread can be started on this. Sanjay Dutt's chart was a good eye opener.

In any case, I am convinced, but it must be kept in mind that I do not always rely on the usual ways in predicting.

Rishi
No Rishi, if you are certain -- then that is good enough for me, and of course obviously, for you. Further discussion or dissection would not get us anywhere.

Rishi, in my experience (observations) most divinators arrive at different times in their journeys, important points in time when they experience "Paradigm-shifts"! Also, known as *AHA!* moments (epochs!). We all have got to cherish those for that is our inner-teacher speaking to us. These moments are akin to what James Redfield (and many others!) as coveted nodes in our journey (not meaning the two rogues: Rahu and Ketu).

Most divinators perhaps unbeknowst to them use slightly different ways of looking things (purely technical aspects!). The finest example is Krishnamurthy (K.P.), but there are many others as well.

Welcome back! Thanks again for sharing this very interesting and intriguing case.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:

RR

RishiRahul

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
26 April 2010.

Rishi

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Since I didnt remember the date I asked him when he was in international roaming to another country.
I feel asking him the other through phone will be exhausting for him, as his old wounds (memories) of that time is very raw.

Rishi
Rishi,

First of all, I must commend on your courage and dedication to Jyotish. This thread must have been very difficult for you given the closeness of the nativity and his unfortunate and difficult circumstances. I shall pray for them.

We are doing this with the clarity (?) of hind-sight, of course, but I do notice certain things for the ill-fated day.

Firstly, as per my ayanamsha etc., Saturn-Venus-mo were the three dasa rulers. We have already discussed about these hence won't repeat all that to conserve space. I notice that around that day:
Retrograde saturn was in the fourth from natal moon. Transit moon crossed transit saturn and gulika on the 25th. Venus the bhukti lord was traversing the sixth house from spouse (7th) which represents disease (and upcoming huge expenses for the nativity). Lagnesh was vakri in mesha the uchha sthan for darakaraka with the transit darakaraka, but crossing the natal neecha shani and shukra.

But like I said, hindsight always has 20/20 clarity. Anyways...

Love, Light, Healing,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan[/color]

Rishi
No Rishi, if you are certain -- then that is good enough for me, and of course obviously, for you. Further discussion or dissection would not get us anywhere.

Rishi, in my experience (observations) most divinators arrive at different times in their journeys, important points in time when they experience "Paradigm-shifts"! Also, known as *AHA!* moments (epochs!). We all have got to cherish those for that is our inner-teacher speaking to us. These moments are akin to what James Redfield (and many others!) as coveted nodes in our journey (not meaning the two rogues: Rahu and Ketu).

Most divinators perhaps unbeknowst to them use slightly different ways of looking things (purely technical aspects!). The finest example is Krishnamurthy (K.P.), but there are many others as well.

Welcome back! Thanks again for sharing this very interesting and intriguing case.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,
I do not know what to say what to say to this. Reminded me of the word 'homage' (meant for you, from me).
I am not implying that homage is meant because you agree to my method.
Even if you do not 'homage' remains undisturbed.

Serious ness aside, its Reality for me.
Thank you for such love.

I would suggest others to follow whatever 'bhava' considerations they have adapted themselves to, or they find more realistic; after all being realistic is Truth.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RR

RishiRahul

Please share if known.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
26 April 2010.

Rishi

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rishi,

First of all, I must commend on your courage and dedication to Jyotish. This thread must have been very difficult for you given the closeness of the nativity and his unfortunate and difficult circumstances. I shall pray for them.

We are doing this with the clarity (?) of hind-sight, of course, but I do notice certain things for the ill-fated day.

Firstly, as per my ayanamsha etc., Saturn-Venus-mo were the three dasa rulers. We have already discussed about these hence won't repeat all that to conserve space. I notice that around that day:
Retrograde saturn was in the fourth from natal moon. Transit moon crossed transit saturn and gulika on the 25th. Venus the bhukti lord was traversing the sixth house from spouse (7th) which represents disease (and upcoming huge expenses for the nativity). Lagnesh was vakri in mesha the uchha sthan for darakaraka with the transit darakaraka, but crossing the natal neecha shani and shukra.

But like I said, hindsight always has 20/20 clarity. Anyways...

Love, Light, Healing,

Rohiniranjan[/quote]

Dada,

The thread has not been difficult for me at all; but an opening in a harmonious environment to share & understand his pain.

I have learnt to understand pain through the Jyotish Reality; rather through the Reality involving Divinatory methods.

The ayanamsa I use pits it to saturn -mercury- venus- moon- mars.
The D9 formed by this ayanamsa also has relevance, even if it is far fetched.
But now I am trying to justify the event.

Palmistry topped the list here quite accurately; but this was sinister.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:12 am

In hindsight now that we know, I am personally very relieved to hear that, the discussion and sharing did not cause you discomfort, dear Rishi!

You are braver than I am! Predicting for relatives and other loved ones, or even analyzing them has always been very difficult for me, except for a few times when absolutely necessary. And they always felt that I was just making excuses to not read for them :-(

Got to work on that 'granthi' in the next lifetime, again as an astrologer!

Love, Light, Healing...

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”