Kendradhipati dosha

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Kendradhipati dosha

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:23 am

Kendradhipati dosha or the negative effect of the ownership of
quadrants by benefics implies reduction in their beneficence. The
benefic owner of a quadrant is still a benefic and does not become a
malefic. Similarly, a malefic planet owning a quadrant will not remain a malefic and that does not imply that the malefic becomes a benefic.
"1st, 4th, 7th and 10th houses are called the Kendras. Kendras are like

the doors to our life. Imagine a kind-hearted watchman sitting on a
door. Any bad entity can easily fool a kind-hearted watchman and get
access through the door.
This loss of beneficence of a benefic lord of quadrant is called
Kendradhipati dosha. This flaw is annulled if the planet is also well
placed in a quadrant or trine. Similarly, a malefic planet owning a
quadrant sheds its malfeasance and will give very good results if placed in an evil house.
If instead, the planet is placed in a quadrant or trine, the loss of malfeasance may not occur fully.
This is the basis of Kendradhipati Dosha. Now people with Budha and

Jupiter as the Kendradhipatis have this kind of Kendradhipati Dosha. I
mean Mithun Lagna, Kanya Lagna, Dhanu Lagna and Meena Lagna.
Now don't get bogged down by the word “Dosha”. Its nothing that fatal.
The general trend that I have seen with such people is that they are
mostly taken advantage of by others. Presence of malefic planets in
Kendras reduces this inherent goodness and the gullible nature.
Other Lagnas will have atleast 2-3 Kroor Grahas as the lords of Kendras.
These Kroor Grahas acts as good watchmans of the doors to our life
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:55 am

Sandhu ji,

I have seen many astrological posts; but THIS is SHORT, CONCISE & TRUE to application!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 am

Thanks sandhu.jp! :)

How about this situation, in Kanya Lagna Jupiter is in 1/4/7/10, Jupiter is Kendradhipati Dosha for kanya lagna, as well as it is Badaka planet?

If we expand this case into Jupiter is in 6/8/12 nakarashta and also it is 22nd/64th planet?

So what do you think overall outcomes?

Pls, enlighten this situation...

:smt017
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:28 am

Brahma Mihira wrote:Thanks sandhu.jp! :)

How about this situation, in Kanya Lagna Jupiter is in 1/4/7/10, Jupiter is Kendradhipati Dosha for kanya lagna, as well as it is Badaka planet?

If we expand this case into Jupiter is in 6/8/12 nakarashta and also it is 22nd/64th planet?

If I may, perhaps, there are certain COMMON but different lines that should be drawn between Kendradhipati dosha and Badhaka sthan doshas! The former is akin to a good company run by a CEO that is good-hearted but ineffectual in progressing most good companies if trying to goad the bottom-lines elsewhere, whereas, in badhaka sthana dosha, the CEO is not bad or ineffective, but the COMPANY/SECTOR is..., for other investors!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:56 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

If I may, perhaps, there are certain COMMON but different lines that should be drawn between Kendradhipati dosha and Badhaka sthan doshas! The former is akin to a good company run by a CEO that is good-hearted but ineffectual in progressing most good companies if trying to goad the bottom-lines elsewhere, whereas, in badhaka sthana dosha, the CEO is not bad or ineffective, but the COMPANY/SECTOR is..., for other investors!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Very nice explanation, Dada.

I wonder what it would be like during the dasa of a kendradhipathi + badhakadhipati??

Oh! I guess the native is doomed during the dasa....!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

I wonder what it would be like during the dasa of a kendradhipathi + badhakadhipati??

Rishi
No Rishi, it still depends on what we invested (speculated?)-in  or when or where...? ;-)

THAT is where our beloved *astrologic* helps, MA willing...! ;-)

Love and light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:22 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
No Rishi, it still depends on what we invested (speculated?)-in  or when or where...? ;-)

Love and light,

Rohiniranjan

I hope ma is willing :)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi

Love and light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
If *rules* and considerations in isolation were enough, astrological analyses would have become the forte of computer software, by now ;-) Astrologers realize that very early in their journey!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi

Love and light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
If *rules* and considerations in isolation were enough, astrological analyses would have become the forte of computer software, by now ;-) Astrologers realize that very early in their journey!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Yes, I know that. But I was thinking you would share some more on this.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:07 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi

Love and light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Yes, I know that. But I was thinking you would share some more on this.

Rishi
What would be the point, Rishi? I just read that with the help of software, one can become a proficient jyotishi in about an hour and can completely read four charts within one hour! All the slow and linear one rule at a time methods of learning which you and I and many others followed were a big waste of time!

Hail KALI YUGA! The world as we know it is no more! Probably this is what MAYAn prophecy was all about. Probably travelling on foot, hence delayed by seven months!  :smt020

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Rishi,

Don't get me wrong. I often express my reservations about rule-by-rule analysis of charts when formulating a reading for divination etc., but that does not mean that I am advocating to anyone to throw the rules out by the window. That would be problematical for most of us worldly-type astros since we are not intuitive enough to be able to reliably or reproducibly use that factor-X as some call it and a few glibly claim to be in possession of ;-)

When we are learning pretty much anything, the only approach available is to absorb the rules, one by one, without short-cuts. Once we do manage to do so, we are at a similar stage as a predictive software which generates report using that very rule by rule approach and dare I say that the software probably has a more extensive repertoire of rules available in its static memory, and in this look-up table and regurgitate approach is probably way faster than most human beings. If the software then were able to add weighting factors such as strengths at the very minimum and also include ashtakavarga considerations and modifiers such as rashmis, ishta-kashta and guna-tattwa-sambandha and argala considerations etc, then the software would definitely become more complete and considerably more intelligent than is the case currently. If it can also integrate the timing (dasas, transits etc) factor and relevance analysis (are the yogas etc mere promissory notes or cash in the wallet?) -- and mathematically or from programming point of view readily possible (with some effort and computing prowess being under the belt). But notice that in doing so, the process has moved far away from considerations of the singlet-factors. And if it is capable of learning and modifying its analytical-synthetical process (like an 'expert' system design as cyber scientists call such) it could probably arrive close to or even beyond what many astrologers manage to do, perhaps in a less or erratic manner and in a shorter time than a computer! ADB software (based on access dbms) had some features that could accomplish few of these (notably weighting!) but with a different objective behind its programming. Searching, researching and statistical analysis as opposed to generating a reading, but the process-flow is roughly similar or at least syndirectional.

Seemingly paradoxical *rules* such as VRY, kendradhipati dosh and the three boogey-men: Mangal dosh, KSY and sade sati pique the curiosity and fear in many and likewise combustion! It is almost futile to spend too much cathexis on these. Like a drop of water falling on a heated frying pan, the message gets lost even before it can be received! Hence I said, "What would be the point?" When thirst arises, we shall seek and find the well, generally within!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
What would be the point, Rishi? I just read that with the help of software, one can become a proficient jyotishi in about an hour and can completely read four charts within one hour! All the slow and linear one rule at a time methods of learning which you and I and many others followed were a big waste of time!

Hail KALI YUGA! The world as we know it is no more! Probably this is what MAYAn prophecy was all about. Probably travelling on foot, hence delayed by seven months!  :smt020

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

"Sofwares and learn astrology/palmistry in 1 day/10 days" is a gimmick & good marketing.

As the serious followers of such divinations are aware that true learning/application is way beyond all these.

No doubt softwares are necessary  for casting the 'mathematical' part quickly & accurately. And also can make it easier to follow rules by rule
Then again most softwares are not accurate....

No, I haven't got you wrong at all. In fact I also do not follow rule by rule analysis as a rule.

You are very much correct in whatever you wrote in the below quote

Rishi

Rohiniranjan wrote:Rishi,

Don't get me wrong. I often express my reservations about rule-by-rule analysis of charts when formulating a reading for divination etc., but that does not mean that I am advocating to anyone to throw the rules out by the window. That would be problematical for most of us worldly-type astros since we are not intuitive enough to be able to reliably or reproducibly use that factor-X as some call it and a few glibly claim to be in possession of ;-)

When we are learning pretty much anything, the only approach available is to absorb the rules, one by one, without short-cuts. Once we do manage to do so, we are at a similar stage as a predictive software which generates report using that very rule by rule approach and dare I say that the software probably has a more extensive repertoire of rules available in its static memory, and in this look-up table and regurgitate approach is probably way faster than most human beings. If the software then were able to add weighting factors such as strengths at the very minimum and also include ashtakavarga considerations and modifiers such as rashmis, ishta-kashta and guna-tattwa-sambandha and argala considerations etc, then the software would definitely become more complete and considerably more intelligent than is the case currently. If it can also integrate the timing (dasas, transits etc) factor and relevance analysis (are the yogas etc mere promissory notes or cash in the wallet?) -- and mathematically or from programming point of view readily possible (with some effort and computing prowess being under the belt). But notice that in doing so, the process has moved far away from considerations of the singlet-factors. And if it is capable of learning and modifying its analytical-synthetical process (like an 'expert' system design as cyber scientists call such) it could probably arrive close to or even beyond what many astrologers manage to do, perhaps in a less or erratic manner and in a shorter time than a computer! ADB software (based on access dbms) had some features that could accomplish few of these (notably weighting!) but with a different objective behind its programming. Searching, researching and statistical analysis as opposed to generating a reading, but the process-flow is roughly similar or at least syndirectional.

Seemingly paradoxical *rules* such as VRY, kendradhipati dosh and the three boogey-men: Mangal dosh, KSY and sade sati pique the curiosity and fear in many and likewise combustion! It is almost futile to spend too much cathexis on these. Like a drop of water falling on a heated frying pan, the message gets lost even before it can be received! Hence I said, "What would be the point?" When thirst arises, we shall seek and find the well, generally within!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Let us take the case of a birthtime quite well known to me:
15 June 1969 at 5.13 a.m. in calcutta.

The native ran Jupiter vimshottari dasa from 1990 to 2006.
Jupiter is having kendradhipati dosha & is badhakadhipati also.

He migrated away from his home country towards the end of Rahu dasa.
His best (most comfortable) period in life has been at this time.

Of course, he is having more challenges.. very difficult personal challenges.. during sani dasa (but that is the flavour of sani dasa conjunct venus).

Yes, the native was very carefree at that time.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:15 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Let us take the case of a birthtime quite well known to me:

Of course, he is having more challenges.. very difficult personal challenges.. during sani dasa (but that is the flavour of sani dasa conjunct venus).

Rishi
Did he get married in the 30th year? 34th/35th year significant in relation to career??

Mars in 6th (sco) usually positive in terms of victory over enemies, adversities but retrogression could have led to ill-health, blood loss, surgery etc.

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Certain

Post by Certain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:21 am

RishiRahul wrote:Let us take the case of a birthtime quite well known to me:

Rishi
May I ask if this native is now back to his homeland. My interpretation says that he is and also is NOT doing well financially right now or may have debts/ legal cases r disease or terrible job.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”