Kendradhipati dosha

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:38 am

In this chart Jupiter is in Adi Sastru (worse enemy's) house? So except grahayuddha, located in 4th house & sayanadi awastha, in other many indicators shows negative? (More : many varga's are soft include D60.)

Mandi, gulika in 5th house, that why I asked about his educational life?
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:In this chart Jupiter is in Adi Sastru (worse enemy's) house? So except grahayuddha, located in 4th house & sayanadi awastha, in other many indicators shows negative? (More : many varga's are soft include D60.)

So, with all these bad report cards, how did Guru dasa turned out to be so significantly positive? While saturn showed its teeth, as soon as it took over office?

THAT is what we must focus upon, to gain from this exercise that Rishirahul ji has provided us a chance to learn from...!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Rishi,

Did this individual experience ill health or some personal inconvenience during Oct 2002-October 2003 while his mother had some gains or received or found money/precious object which could be new gains or something that was her due for some time?

If possible to find out, please share.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:23 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Yes, I noticed this. More so Jupiter is in grahayudhha with Ketu, where Jupiter wins.

I wonder if this gives a heightened (somewhat utopian) sense of reality.

Another observation: the 3rd & 6th. from Al is well loaded with planets within a distance of 1 degree (grahayuddha degrees)

RishiRahul

Yes, I also see in many charts, grahayudhha unconditionally gives results as chetabala, lot of time as natural character of that planet.
Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.

7th lord Jupiter is in Sun's nakarashta, Sun belongs to brain and head. Sun is 3rd lord. Saturn is 22/64 planet combines with Venus who represents spouse. Ketu tends to keep locked in house, 7th lord.

I wonder if vimshottari mahadashas involving grahayudhhas give stability?
You should do a data research on these and get back.

RishiRahul
Please elaborate on this 'griha yuddha' that you guys are focusing a lot on. Why do you say there is griha yuddha? I must be missing something there. Please help and give a detailed explanation!

By the way, thanks for this exercise. I am certain that all are enjoying this a lot! :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:In this chart Jupiter is in Adi Sastru (worse enemy's) house? So except grahayuddha, located in 4th house & sayanadi awastha, in other many indicators shows negative? (More : many varga's are soft include D60.)

So, with all these bad report cards, how did Guru dasa turned out to be so significantly positive? While saturn showed its teeth, as soon as it took over office?

THAT is what we must focus upon, to gain from this exercise that Rishirahul ji has provided us a chance to learn from...!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

:smt003  Yes, thanks Rishi Ji, this is an interesting chart, from single chart we can explorer into many areas in practical astrology,  :smt017
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

:smt003  Yes, thanks Rishi Ji, this is an interesting chart, from single chart we can explorer into many areas in practical astrology,  :smt017
My prayers have been finally answered, Brian ji! Imagine how much can be learned even from consistently exploring ONE chart and I am sure we have only skimmed the surface of the surface of this nativity! If such can be done with ten, fifty, five hundred charts, by ourselves or in a willing group where all are in the 'learning frame of mind', as I believe some of us (like the ones participating in this thread?) are!

Bravo to all fellow students!!

Charts, charts, charts! The only way to make sense and see what astrology can reveal and unravel for us seekers, who do not have hang-ups and baggages!

Love and Light and Gratitude (to MA)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...
RR: I do not wish to digress but I am seeing a few indicators in this chart which would indicate a weak, troublesome or troubling 5th house and associated astro-factors.
Rishi=Yes, the fifth lord/house is no doubt troublesome constantly... shukra with debilitated shani conjunct + 5th. in papakarthari
Rishi

Dear Rishi,

My reasons for asking were:
Fifth house holds gulika
Lord aspecting from XI in company of Saturn (weak cancellation of Neehastha Shani, but at a price!). I do not consider guru a malefic in this case due to reasons stated earlier, and nor mangal who is in own sign but retrograde (creating some negativity from a physical perspective). Presence in anuradha is a problem, though, due to shani. Moreover, mangal has reduced or removed the enemy-presence for this nativity. Mangal is a rather strange planet, but was called Mangal (beneficience, well-being) for some reason and not out of fear and trying to appease mars, as some folks claim!

Jupiter is putrakaraka, but has some negativity as shows up in D7 where it is in shani's kshetra-tulya sign (same rashi as in D1) while D7 fifth house lord is debilitated in D7 lagna with venus which is the L5 in rashi chart (Kshetra).

Notice too that the H1 in D7 is karkata which holds the pada of fifth house (D1) and also serves as kutumba sthan. Quite a few negative pointers. Can you share a bit more if permissible. I know we are not getting a bit too close to 'confidential areas', but if possible, let us pursue with the learning exercise as best or as much as we can.

Regards and continuing thanks!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi,

Even with mandi gulika in 5th. house, his educational life was always way above average; rather fantastic.= from the earliest age till the end of formal education.
Even after that he is brilliant in acquiring knowledge.

Mandi, Gulika can affect/charge the personal life; romantic life

I would not go upto D60.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thank you Dada,and to others too

I know him very well since he was born. I had predicted doom in his marriage= "A chilling feeling of loneliness which remains even after the disappointment".

Jupiter dasa was good due to the winning in grahayudhha (strong, rather hyped 'chestabala')
The chestabalas brought about by grahayudhhas are very unstable, particularly if its with the nodes.

Of course I have not done a systematic studies on grahayuddhas, but they do not give easy lives at all.

Comments on this will be reaaly welcome.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan[/ote]

Welcome brian,

He is my brother, and we are great friends.
I will be visiting him in san francisco tomorrow.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Yes, I noticed this. More so Jupiter is in grahayudhha with Ketu, where Jupiter wins.

Another observation: the 3rd & 6th. from Al is well loaded with planets within a distance of 1 degree (grahayuddha degrees)

RishiRahul

Yes, I also see in many charts, grahayudhha unconditionally gives results as chetabala, lot of time as natural character of that planet.
Then he came to Saturn. After 4 years of saturn his spouse (also an equally qualified graduate in the same field), doing even better in professional, suddenly suffered a shock in brain, leading to the 'locked in' syndrome in mid 2010.

7th lord Jupiter is in Sun's nakarashta, Sun belongs to brain and head. Sun is 3rd lord. Saturn is 22/64 planet combines with Venus who represents spouse. Ketu tends to keep locked in house, 7th lord.

RishiRahul
Please elaborate on this 'griha yuddha' that you guys are focusing a lot on. Why do you say there is griha yuddha? I must be missing something there. Please help and give a detailed explanation!

By the way, thanks for this exercise. I am certain that all are enjoying this a lot! :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Dada and others,

My take on this:=
If two planets are within 1 degree (30 minutes) to each other, graha yuddha results, as we all know. The nodes are excluded from this 'technically'.

The 'agitation' resulting from them being so close to each other, affects the house it is posited in (4th house in this case).

Shoot questions, and I will share whatever details transparently.

Did I mention griha yuddha?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RR: I do not wish to digress but I am seeing a few indicators in this chart which would indicate a weak, troublesome or troubling 5th house and associated astro-factors.
Rishi=Yes, the fifth lord/house is no doubt troublesome constantly... shukra with debilitated shani conjunct + 5th. in papakarthari
Rishi

Dear Rishi,

Fifth house holds gulika
Lord aspecting from XI in company of Saturn (weak cancellation of Neehastha Shani, but at a price!). I do not consider guru a malefic in this case due to reasons stated earlier, and nor mangal who is in own sign but retrograde (creating some negativity from a physical perspective). Presence in anuradha is a problem, though, due to shani. Moreover, mangal has reduced or removed the enemy-presence for this nativity. Mangal is a rather strange planet, but was called Mangal (beneficience, well-being) for some reason and not out of fear and trying to appease mars, as some folks claim!

Jupiter is putrakaraka, but has some negativity as shows up in D7 where it is in shani's kshetra-tulya sign (same rashi as in D1) while D7 fifth house lord is debilitated in D7 lagna with venus which is the L5 in rashi chart (Kshetra).

Notice too that the H1 in D7 is karkata which holds the pada of fifth house (D1) and also serves as kutumba sthan. Quite a few negative pointers. Can you share a bit more if permissible. I know we are not getting a bit too close to 'confidential areas', but if possible, let us pursue with the learning exercise as best or as much as we can.

Rohiniranjan
Thank you again Dada,

This native has 2 sons, born in 2006 & early 2010.
Anything else.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:45 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rishi

Dear Rishi,

Fifth house holds gulika

Rohiniranjan
Thank you again Dada,

This native has 2 sons, born in 2006 & early 2010.
Anything else.

Rishi
Sorry if I am pestering and taking up too much time, but if you or someone could elaborate a bit on the grahayuddha some of you identified in this chart, that would be helpful. The derivation that is. Thanks for this and the info on children

Dada
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:53 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Dada and others,

My take on this:=
If two planets are within 1 degree (30 minutes) to each other, graha yuddha results, as we all know. The nodes are excluded from this 'technically'.

The 'agitation' resulting from them being so close to each other, affects the house it is posited in (4th house in this case).

Shoot questions, and I will share whatever details transparently.

Did I mention griha yuddha?

RishiRahul
Actually, you did (see red above which was bolded by you) in showing agreement with GYuddha angle. I would like Brian's comments on that too, since I believe he originally noticed GYuddha! And the chestabala aspect.

Let us three (and more if anyone else is awake! :-)) share a bit more on that aspect (not drishti sense!) aka planetary war, so that we are on the same page!

Love, Light, Study!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 am

Namaskaar Rishiji, RRji and others

7L Ju is in 6th from dasa lord Sa and also from Ve, 7L from dasa lord and dasa sign and dasa sign lord are in 6/8 placement. Ve is also 12th lord (6th from 7th) and Sa is lord of 6th from Ju. Is this not a  more straight-forward link to the problem? Going by Raman ayanamsha (apologies for adding to the confusion :-() and a 360 tithi year, the period corresponds to Sa-Me-Ve :smt018
CRS

Return to “Vedic Astrology”