query to astrology

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

joayvanis

query to astrology

Post by joayvanis » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 am

How we can learn astrology within short period, and how many time it will take.
...link of promotional site...edited

Rohiniranjan

Re: query to astrology

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:13 am

joayvanis wrote:How we can learn astrology within short period, and how many time it will take.
...link of promotional site...edited
Once, very very long ago, OH okay only 40-some years ago, a little boy sat upto his neck in the Dwaraka Sea (Arabian Ocean...?), his first exposure to sea (saline waters!). His brother and their driver named Ganpat Rao were there too, the Sarathi (Ganpat kaka we called him) was there to make sure that we did not get in trouble (boys will be boys!).

There was a bright red and white light-house a distance away and slightly to the left of where the three were on that unusual rocky beach (yep! No sand!!). There were a few trawlers in the sea, at some distance!

The little boy suddenly began trying to empty the sea with his tiny cupped-hands and toss it to the dry part of the *beach* (it had sand, between them and the dak-bunglow where they stayed that vacation). All tossed water barely quenched the sand, and most saline water fell between the cracks and gaps of the little folded hands (palms raised heavenwards!) anyways.

This silly game went on for some time, then the hands got tired and the elders (dada and Ganpat kaka, our sarathi who brought us to Dwaraka) got tired of laughing at the little ones antics!

To their and the little boy's relief, MA called just in time and announced: "Food is ready! Come Right Now, OR..."

All three ran back as if it was the LAST SUPPER!

Not sure if the other TWO remembered those moments in Dwarka dhaam or the silly antics (trying to empty the ocean with a SIEVE...?) of the little boy, but the little boy I think remembered it, for a long long time! How TIME suddenly seems so condensed when we are enjoying the Mahasamudra, as opposed to trying to POSSESS IT or bring it all out to land (I believe that is what is TSUNAMI!)...? :smt018

But as they say, "Perception leads to personal reality"

I hope you all enjoyed the little boy's reality? I know I did...!

Love, Light, Observations,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”