arining out from sanjay dutt........divination & mind

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi Rishi,

I have not 'kept up' too much with numerology and palmistry as much I would have loved to, so can't say much about #11 :-)
Long ago, I used to have a chunky book by Choudhry (I think initials were GV) on vedic numerological math and he claimed a very high success rate re timing using that and also used examples to show the date of death and a few other things. I was like in late teens or early 20s and probably too distracted (!) in studies and also found the topic morose because when we are 19-20 we are convinced that we are immortal, right! <HAHA!> Harish Johari has also written a book on vedic numerology with a rather interesting and different perspective. In BHU, there used to be a professor Galgali (Chemistry) who was an accomplished numerologist (and palmist) and had predicted very accurately for several individuals I know.

Bottomline: I have great respect for numerology, as well as any other divinatory disciplines.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:48 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Biltu tries to speak in pictures nowadays, rather than words :)   :smt002

RishiRahul

His offerings certainly represent more than thousand words as the saying goes! Very flamboyant person, our Biltu! &nbsp;:smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: His offerings certainly represent more than thousand words as the saying goes! Very flamboyant person, our Biltu!  :smt004
I am flattered &nbsp;:smt004

Words with picture reflect more meaning then only words.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Hi Rishi,

I have not 'kept up' too much with numerology and palmistry as much I would have loved to, so can't say much about #11 :-)
Long ago, I used to have a chunky book by Choudhry (I think initials were GV) on vedic numerological math and he claimed a very high success rate re timing using that and also used examples to show the date of death and a few other things. I was like in late teens or early 20s and probably too distracted (!) in studies and also found the topic morose because when we are 19-20 we are convinced that we are immortal, right! <HAHA!> Harish Johari has also written a book on vedic numerology with a rather interesting and different perspective. In BHU, there used to be a professor Galgali (Chemistry) who was an accomplished numerologist (and palmist) and had predicted very accurately for several individuals I know.

Bottomline: I have great respect for numerology, as well as any other divinatory disciplines.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Hi Dada,

Harsh Johari is very good @ numerology& I have it.
But Hans Decoz is which I mainly learnt from.

Rishi

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: His offerings certainly represent more than thousand words as the saying goes! Very flamboyant person, our Biltu! &nbsp;:smt004
I am flattered &nbsp;:smt004

It does biltu :)
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:32 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Hi Rishi,

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Hi Dada,

Rishi

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: His offerings certainly represent more than thousand words as the saying goes! Very flamboyant person, our Biltu!  :smt004
I am flattered  :smt004

It does biltu :)
I doubt very much that he is 93 years old! :-)
But maybe there is some deeply mystical message behind his dashing avatar! Maybe I should upload an image too, but the size limitations scare me! &nbsp;:smt003

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:40 pm

RishiRahul wrote:...

Hi Dada,

Rishi...
I have even forgotten the names of authors of the books I consulted and studied long ago. There was the chaldean system and the one that Cheiro used [Pythagorian]) and several more. Very fascinating how human beings have captured reality symbolically through so many divinatory forms of interpreting the universe. Ideally, to be used together.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Hi Dada,

Rishi...
I have even forgotten the names of authors of the books I consulted and studied long ago. There was the chaldean system and the one that Cheiro used [Pythagorian]) and several more. Very fascinating how human beings have captured reality symbolically through so many divinatory forms of interpreting the universe. Ideally, to be used together.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Cheiro used Chaldean. His concepts are very practical.

We are digitally controlled by numbers & their progressions, I am sure. Vedic & other asttrology etc are more complex representations of the matrix.
These numbers & progressions arising rule our universe with such grace.
E=mc square is probably another....

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Hi Dada,

Rishi...

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

We are digitally controlled by numbers & their progressions, I am sure. Vedic & other asttrology etc are more complex representations of the matrix.

Rishi
Rishi bhai,

I shared my heart earlier today at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/jyot ... ages/44832

MA sent me a reward within minutes of opening my heart and mind!

A daughter!!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Hi Dada,

Rishi...

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rishi bhai,

A daughter!!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

A wonderfully illustrative thread! Some illustrations can be done without pictures.... if people care to read/understand.

I adored the ending................"It is not cleanliness but kindness (genuine!) that takes us closer to GOD! And GOD is not outside from us, or an external entity! It is inside and within us and something that our mind helps us, if we can find time for the same to pay attention to!"

I would say God lies 'yourself Within' or 'Within yourself'.

But life is so time consuming or so many in the rat race of the material/finances/family demands etc.......Sad, but necessary for keeping up to the pace of 'time'.

The mind (moon) is very important; rather very very important in judging common sense/thinking & sense of perception/limit of perception?

And there are graha drishti's and rasi drishti's to it.....?!!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:57 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Hi Dada,

Rishi...

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rishi bhai,

A daughter!!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

A wonderfully illustrative thread! Some illustrations can be done without pictures.... if people care to read/understand.

I adored the ending................"It is not cleanliness but kindness (genuine!) that takes us closer to GOD! And GOD is not outside from us, or an external entity! It is inside and within us and something that our mind helps us, if we can find time for the same to pay attention to!"

I would say God lies 'yourself Within' or 'Within yourself'.

But life is so time consuming or so many in the rat race of the material/finances/family demands etc.......Sad, but necessary for keeping up to the pace of 'time'.

The mind (moon) is very important; rather very very important in judging common sense/thinking & sense of perception/limit of perception?

And there are graha drishti's and rasi drishti's to it.....?!!

Rishi
No, pictures are more fun! And if moving, often move many together ;-)

I think we should make a movie. Biltu can play the role of dadaji (grandfather). He is 94 and lwill ook the part, beautifully without make-up! I can be the cinematographer (camera man)! You can write the story script!

Love, Light, Levity!

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”