Planets in infancy/old age

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Planets in infancy/old age

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:08 am

I was wondering if a planet in infancy or old age gives health problems?!!

I heard today that it may also be so if a planet is exalted.
Would love Dada (RR ji's comments too)

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Re: Planets in infancy/old age

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 pm

RishiRahul wrote:I was wondering if a planet in infancy or old age gives health problems?!!

RishiRahul

Dear Rishi,

I am sure you know my outlook about astrology in general. One factor, one nuance has never resulted in a consistent rule or meaningful result. Whether exalted or debilitated or in between, old or young, in order for health problems there should be some connection with the 6th or 8th house with other secondary influences. The 'age' of the planet can portray the extent of the felt or experienced effect but then again, not just based on that one factor or measure.

Sorry, I hope I am not disappointing you :-(

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:14 am

Dada,

You are not dissapointing me at all! In 'appointing' me....smile for baddy english.

I always value your opinion.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 am

RishiRahul wrote:Dada,

You are not dissapointing me at all! In 'appointing' me....smile for baddy english.

Rishi

Thank Goddess MA, that you did not say "annointing"! ;-)

Rishi ji, ultimately it is about persoral conviction! Regardless of what others say or feel about what we are urged to say!

Simple reality and even simpler BELIEF!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Rishi ji, ultimately it is about persoral conviction! Regardless of what others say or feel about what we are urged to say!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Oh! Actually in a yahoogroup forum which deals with 'systems approach, the Guru mentioned this with certainty. I didnt find it logical so I inquired :)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Oh! Actually in a yahoogroup forum which deals with 'systems approach, the Guru mentioned this with certainty. I didnt find it logical so I inquired :)

Rishi
Give it a try in a few charts. If it works, keep it, otherwise toss!  :smt020

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Already tossed. Without looking further

I you ask me why?
First it did not make sense/logical. So thought I will seek your opinion.
That's it.

Thanks,

Rishi

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:25 pm

RishiRahul wrote:I was wondering if a planet in infancy or old age gives health problems?!!

RishiRahul
Immunity system are not so strong when infancy or in old age. So a planet which take a role in horoscope to give health problems then normally in infancy or in old age giving the high result of health problem specially when that planet place in exalted mode.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 am

biltu wrote:

RishiRahul
Immunity system are not so strong when infancy or in old age. So a planet which take a role in horoscope to give health problems then normally in infancy or in old age giving the high result of health problem specially when that planet place in exalted mode.
Biltu, do not wish to curb your spirit, but though the logic sounds to be sound (pardon the pun!), these ages of planets should perhaps not too literally equated with the ages of human beings. Immune systems wreak bigger havoc in young adults and adulthood productive years! SERIOUS HAVOCS, take my word for it!

Love and Light and a dose of reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:12 am

RishiRahul wrote:Already tossed. Without looking further

I you ask me why?
First it did not make sense/logical. So thought I will seek your opinion.
That's it.

Thanks,

Rishi
Just to avoid ruffling any "silent" feathers (including any folks who might be using systems or other approaches etc), I was just suggesting the TEST: then keep or toss (TTKT) principle of RR (use patents protected!) as a general approach when scratching ones head over *claims* proclaimed! :-)

And not implying that this particular exalted infant planet *tip* does not necessarily hold water!

Love, Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:58 am

Prince Charles (Prince of Wales; funny the acronym PoW can be interpreted as Prisoner of War!) has an infant venus in debility!

Technically, the debility is cancelled because mercury (deb dispositor) is in kendra from moon and lagna and Jupiter (ex-dispositor) is in kendra from venus.

Some insist that a cancelled debility makes the planet powerful as an exalted one!

He does have a major genetic disorder: Haemophilia, but has been known to be a fairly sporty kind of guy playing polo and similar sports that would not be a good idea for someone with haemophilia (injuries etc can lead to prolonged bleeding, although restorative treatments are available!).

Venus dasa came pretty early in life (when not quite 2 years old and lasted for 20 formative years!).

So does it mean that both adages are correct? Namely: venus debility is cancelled and venus is infant! Nativity has this disease, since beginning!

Now, sceptic types will pipe in and demand that since the genetic trait and disorder is present in all males in Elizabeth's lineage (pre and post) and females would carry the gene to be transmitted to their male progeny), does this rule apply in all their charts? How many?? They will demand statistical proof from us poor overworked astrologers, while sceptics sit all cozy and sip their darjeeling tea and rock in their armchairs! <LOL> To such babajis and dadajis, I do namaskaar from a distance! My time is valuable ;-)

Okay that *venting* done, where do we stand astrologically on what we are discussing?

Are both rules, one classical (cancelled debility = exalted) and one presumably more contemporary (exalted infant can signify disease and ill health).

Charles is not obviously unhealthy or diseased but has a life-long congenital condition which can flare up if not cautious!

And though we are looking into diseases and deficiencies, we cannot forget that venus has other implications in a male chart! A publicly botched up dream marriage, causing the Queen to be in damage-control mode (which she performed rather royally!), other venus-associated matters. It is interesting that venus is atmakaraka and directly across from (two kinds of drishtis!) the 7th house pada, and in 12th from arudha pada (lagna pada) placed in the house representing the mother, where the cancellation of the debility of amatyakaraka is taking place under the watchful eye of the mother, signified in our little corner of the divinatory universe (jyotish) by the MOON, placed in the 10th house.

Several other interesting things exist in the Prisoner of his fate's chart of astrological interest, but now the old guy's time is over and Harry and Kate rule our minds and hearts!

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”