Pair study (2nd vs 1st marriage spouse)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Pair study (2nd vs 1st marriage spouse)

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Creating a new thread for clarity (spousal study)

This obviously would have to be re-done with updated information. Hopefully today...

Rohiniranjan
Last edited by Rohiniranjan on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Certain

Post by Certain » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 pm

My sincere apology , I did a mistake in the digit that  I wrote. I am sorry to subject you to this trouble.
It is August 25th 1973 for her at 9:15 am Rohtak Haryana (not 24th).
I use Lahiri ayanasha , my side is virgo rising for woman.
Checked for all other horoscopes, rest all are correct.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Certain wrote:My sincere apology , I did a mistake in the digit that  I wrote. I am sorry to subject you to this trouble.
It is August 25th 1973 for her at 9:15 am Rohtak Haryana (not 24th).
I use Lahiri ayanasha , my side is virgo rising for woman.
Checked for all other horoscopes, rest all are correct.

Haha! It is strange, and so funny that I must share this (maybe with a cc to psychic forum as well! ;-)

As soon as I read your original post, I had this rather interesting feeling in the pit of my stomach, to wait! I even posted a question to voice my inner hesitation! But I dismissed that and rushed right into the ...!

It seems that contrary to my personal belief, I do have intuition even when I am sifting astrology! Should listen to it, more! Biltu, if you are reading this, looks like I have been smitten by your bug/curse! <LOL>

Maybe MA wanted to SHOW me that...!

Joking aside, Certain, Thank Heavens that I did not rush into the 2nd pair of data so kindly provided by you! Would you kindly check and confirm that there were no typos etc. &nbsp;:smt019

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Certain

Post by Certain » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Rest are correct. No typos anywhere. Sorry about that.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:35 am

Certain wrote:Rest are correct. No typos anywhere. Sorry about that.
Aww... don't take my jibes too seriously! :-)

Now to cheer everyone up:

"I ama joking!"
(I hope you saw that bolly-spoof with superstars, Akshay Khanna and Arjun Rampal) and the italian (indian) guy posing to be an italian who used that line! That movie, I loved and really laughed through (almost like I did when I viewed Kismat Konnection (Juhi and Shahid)! Thank God for the fast forward button at points where the dances and songs got a bit *too much*!)

Today, Monday (Mother's Day!), had been an interesting one for me personally! I learned about the elegance of Nimitta, first hand, almost at brahma-muhurta from my surprise visitor (we both got a mutual surprise!) from wild (nature) even though I live in a city! Then about intuition (another Mother-Shakti related thing!) and as if that was not enough, confusion created by certain shadowy influences on an interesting (different) forum!

I had so much fun, today, observing humans on that forum and Jyotish! And Eric Berne's epic books!!

Love, Light, Observations!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Certain

Post by Certain » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

"I ama joking!"
(I hope you saw that bolly-spoof with superstars, Akshay Khanna and Arjun Rampal) and the italian (indian) guy posing to be an italian who used that line! That movie, I loved and really laughed through (almost like I did when I viewed Kismat Konnection (Juhi and Shahid)! Thank God for the fast forward button at points where the dances and songs got a bit *too much*!)

Today, Monday (Mother's Day!), had been an interesting one for me personally! I learned about the elegance of Nimitta, first hand, almost at brahma-muhurta from my surprise visitor (we both got a mutual surprise!) from wild (nature) even though I live in a city! Then about intuition (another Mother-Shakti related thing!) and as if that was not enough, confusion created by certain shadowy influences on an interesting (different) forum!

I had so much fun, today, observing humans on that forum and Jyotish! And Eric Berne's epic books!!

Rohiniranjan
You are talking about Housefull with Akhsay kumar and John Abraham and Chunkey Pandey used to say " i ama joking". I know that was one of the most hilarious movies I have ever seen. I liked it myself a lot.

I firmly believe in intuition in prediction big time. I think when someone choses an astrologer, he really choses a vehicle of information for the messages mother nature/God wants him to hear through. Mother nature instill thoughts in astrologer's mind suitable for native to hear.
We use different Ayanamsha , different methodology but we all say and hear what is suitable for us to say as astrologer and what is suitable for native to hear from us.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Certain wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

"I ama joking!"

Rohiniranjan
You are talking about Housefull with Akhsay kumar and John Abraham and Chunkey Pandey used to say " i ama joking". I know that was one of the most hilarious movies I have ever seen. I liked it myself a lot.

I firmly believe in intuition in prediction big time. I think when someone choses an astrologer, he really choses a vehicle of information for the messages mother nature/God wants him to hear through. Mother nature instill thoughts in astrologer's mind suitable for native to hear.
We use different Ayanamsha , different methodology but we all say and hear what is suitable for us to say as astrologer and what is suitable for native to hear from us.
That could be the one. I am not too much in-tune with newer bolly folks, names etc, and have a bad habit (or maybe good!) of watching most recent movies only partly.

Turning to astrology, a professional western astrologer used to say that nativities do not come at random, even to high client-volume professionals and he had made many observations regarding uranus transits (in a horary framework) and readings.

But are you suggesting that astrology then is a psychic pursuit and all these holy wars that I see about purity of techniques and what is scriptural and what is non scriptural and similar anal-pursuits are unnecessary or only skin-deep?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Certain

Post by Certain » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Certain wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

"I ama joking!"

Rohiniranjan

That could be the one. I am not too much in-tune with newer bolly folks, names etc, and have a bad habit (or maybe good!) of watching most recent movies only partly.

Turning to astrology, a professional western astrologer used to say that nativities do not come at random, even to high client-volume professionals and he had made many observations regarding uranus transits (in a horary framework) and readings.

But are you suggesting that astrology then is a psychic pursuit and all these holy wars that I see about purity of techniques and what is scriptural and what is non scriptural and similar anal-pursuits are unnecessary or only skin-deep?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Yes, I certainly think that holy wars for the refining of techniques are not all that productive. I started reading horscopes in 1991 or so with very little knowledge. I had made some predictions as much correct as I do today even after reading multiple books. If I pick up those horoscopes today and ask this question to myself what had made me say those statements, I remain dumbfounded. Interestingly I learnt astrology by reading books here and there and my sister really got trained by some institute and she would get so surprised that I had done accurate predictions even without knowing some significant yogas and combination which she landed up teaching me eventually.
I am sure this must be every astrologer's story , nothing unusual about me. &nbsp;
I think intention is what which matters , when astrologer is just concerned about welfare of nativity, he / she regardless of experience , methodology is able to have valid output.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Initially, I started learning palmistry and numerology and with that I did experience that. But I did not pursue it and got enamoured with astrology. Astrology was a much harder nut to crack. In fact I picked it and gave it up and then read a book on western astrology and went back to Jyotish and suddenly pieces fell in to place. But the initial many years with jyotish were like any other subject. Gradual progress. Once I started writing back in 77ish, I noticed a big improvement. Kind of like consolidation of learned material and comprehension. Even after that, as I continued learning (still do!) my skills improved. I suppose there is no single pattern for all, but then again, I never knew many jyotishis personally to judge that definitively. I've been kind of a solo traveller if one wants to call it so.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”