a cross check on my chart' s problem planets and vedic remedies

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

starseeker

Thanks

Post by starseeker » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:36 am

Thanks sir,

will definitely try to look for this particular book. just hoping that esteemed people like you with tremendous knowledge guide and help me in making all the right choices in life..
Astroseeker

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Maybe the wrong influence is your thinking..... without gaining its knowledge?!!?

RishiRahul
you were right, without gaining its knowledge I post that comment - Faltu, I am reading some western astrology and some post in some where else and I find the calculation is correct but little bit different from Vedic Astrology ( It seems to me ). Somehow I got anger after reading some post where western astrology applied without it's own genuine way and it was seems to me fully faltu. Some time I got anger and excited quickly, but just after few minutes I calm down and only in that excited mode I post that kind of word. After my excited mode gone and enter into calm mode then I realize without gaining its genuine knowledge I do not had to post that.
RohiniranjanAre wrote:all these your pet monkeys, Biltu or just your alter egos (one for each year?) :smt020
Could be ImageImage

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 pm

biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Maybe the wrong influence is your thinking..... without gaining its knowledge?!!?

RishiRahul
you were right, without gaining its knowledge I post that comment - Faltu, I am reading some western astrology and some post in some where else and I find the calculation is correct but little bit different from Vedic Astrology ( It seems to me ). Somehow I got anger after reading some post where western astrology applied without it's own genuine way and it was seems to me fully faltu. Some time I got anger and excited quickly, but just after few minutes I calm down and only in that excited mode I post that kind of word. After my excited mode gone and enter into calm mode then I realize without gaining its genuine knowledge I do not had to post that.
RohiniranjanAre wrote:all these your pet monkeys, Biltu or just your alter egos (one for each year?) :smt020
Could be ImageImage

But, Biltu, why is this so? Astrologically-speaking (western, eastern, intuitive, other schools...?)

Does it have to remain so?? Can something be done, and what might that be...?

Would you like to address that?? I hope I am not jarring your nerves; that was never the intention!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”