a cross check on my chart' s problem planets and vedic remedies

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Votive

Post by Votive » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:35 am

Shadow, with her veil drawn,
follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.

Perhaps, as the Sun shines resplendently, including in it, all others, so would the combustion.....also play a role in the impact, but then, that is just an opinion, sir

votive

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:49 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
biltu wrote:My opinion about combustion is that only sun cause combustion with other planets only when a planet comes very close to the sun like 4 degree. others planet dose not cause combustion to each other even they comes to close 1 degree. only sun cause this because of the strength of gravity and light. Light is also a force according to physic.

My opinion about Western astrology is Faltu. But I want to mention that I never read a genuine book about Western astrology nor I know the name of it. I came to that conclusion "Faltu" after I read some and few post and writing from the Internet in others forum and website. But if those post ( which I read ) took from a genuine book Western astrology then I say it is really a Faltu astrology.
Biltu,

I am not sure where did you get the impression that anyone is thinking of conjunctions which is different and more generally applicable than *combustion*!

You see combustion is a type of conjunction, but not all conjunctions must be called combustion!  :smt004

I am not going to spend time defending western astrology, but looks like based on very superficial reading of it you have chosen to call it faltu or useless, just like that!

Do you see the point I am trying to make?  :smt020

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dr Raman (astrologer) once said:= Only a person well qualified/well versed in a subject should criticize a subject.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 pm

I mention at the first place that I do not study western astrology from a genuine book, but I read form internet, some post, someones reading, depending on that it seems to me useless. So it is meaning that those are who post their reading on the internet do not have good knowledge about western astrology if actual western astrology are correct.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Votive wrote:
Shadow, with her veil drawn,
follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.

Perhaps, as the Sun shines resplendently, including in it, all others, so would the combustion.....also play a role in the impact, but then, that is just an opinion, sir

votive

In a way, combustion as an astrological phenomenon is akin to the physical (astronomical) sun. Without it no DAY, no crops, no warmth, and sustainence. But the very same when it turns malefic, dehydrates and kills people through sunstrokes and the very same creator of lush orchards and gardens and farmlands, does create harsh and barren deserts!

It is a zonal phenomenon, after all! There are people who shall be pining for the feeble warmth of sun, visible in blinding glory but overpowered for a few months by cold and relentless northern winds that even turns water into snow and ice and covers lands where no vegetation can grow, no crops, not even grass, though like oases in barren deserts, the unaffected evergreens, the pine, the spruce remind all with the inherent POWER of LIFE and vitality! Alone they stand, hopeful that the winds will die down as soon and surely they will succumb when the SUN distant but effective it proves itself to be each year. Other zones remain unaffected, those closer to the center (equator) of earth!

Likewise the astrological sun's maleficience and beneficience is essentially zonal. Signs and houses determine if combustion will result in a warming and welcome fire amidst a peaceful stillness of a huge lawn, keeping cool breeze and mosquitos (and other vermin!) away, or will it burn down life and vitality.

Apart from that, is the phenomenon of solar flares! They seem to be very strong right now from what I heard and those can adversely affect communication, and nasty effects on grids and networks and so on. I call that a *sun-stroke* from which electromagnetic storms humans can suffer, indirectly!

Probably, nothing to do with astrological effects of the sun. Those are not electromagnetic or perhaps even mediated through anything we know at this time through physics, the most BASIC and essential Science. It does not explain astrology, at this time! Neither EM radiations, Light, Sound, Magnetism etc etc.

Love and Light and Realities!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:06 pm

biltu wrote:I mention at the first place that I do not study western astrology from a genuine book, but I read form internet, some post, someones reading, depending on that it seems to me useless. So it is meaning that those are who post their reading on the internet do not have good knowledge about western astrology if actual western astrology are correct.

Biltu, you are a smart, street-smart young man (covered by a 94 year old mask ;-)) and know very well that all kinds of stuff exists on internet and more importantly reading one or two articles which you yourself consider or suspect as being questionable in value. How can you make such a strong disparaging comment about western astrology and call it worthless or useless.  The way I look at it. I would very much doubt it would have such a strong influence locally where it originated and was nurtured (west) amidst all the technological developments and achievements that were made in the same region!

Surely there must have been some benefit and value seen in it. It has now lasted 2000 years at the very least despite a lot of attacks on it by church and state! I think there has got to be something in it for sure and that cannot be gathered by reading one or two questionable articles on the INTERNET!  :smt004

That would be really unfair to the ardent followers of western astrology: practitioners and nativities that rely on it for guidance.

I hope you see reason!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Humm, it was my mistake to say useless without being reading thoroughly and practice western astrology from a genuine source. I thought this is it what I read floating across in the Internet, and some of the wrong influence support me to thinking in this way.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Maybe the wrong influence is your thinking..... without gaining its knowledge?!!?

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:46 pm

biltu wrote:Humm, it was my mistake to say useless without being reading thoroughly and practice western astrology from a genuine source. I thought this is it what I read floating across in the Internet, and some of the wrong influence support me to thinking in this way.
Biltu,

I feel that this is important for you, since you responded so strongly at first. Let us pursue it a bit more in this friendly forum. Please share in a bit more elaborate manner, what exactly was in the article that you did not like or which did not seem feasible to you about western astrology. In essence the 'thinking' behind western and indian astrology is not fundamentally all that different.

I think you have faith in jyotish, so evidently, you are not a sceptic or rationalist who thinks all astrology is faltu and based on superstitions, faulty (faltu) thinking and archaic.

Let us probe this a bit more and who knows we all might end up learning something.

Please do not ever feel that I am trying to put you on the spot or stuff like that. That is not what it is all about and neither you nor I really know what these discussions will lead to. We may find a nice, juicy fish or we might find a bunch of algae or even a shoe (just joking!) at the end of this fishing expedition!

But only if you like fishing trips! ;-)

After all, at a superficial level, you did want to evoke an exchange, a discussion and have been successful  :smt003   Let us all make this more fruitful for all!

If you are game! <LOL>

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:47 pm

without being checking dasa and antardasa only from moon sign and sun sign how come someone's prediction come true. If someone asking for love life then how come they only give a importancey to Venus. Where is your venus, how well it is place.Don't think I ask this question to them. I have seen a Venus place in 7th house in it's own house bring divorce. If the time of birth and date, birth year are true. This kind of reading help me to thinking in this way.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:11 am

biltu wrote:without being checking dasa and antardasa only from moon sign and sun sign how come someone's prediction come true. If someone asking for love life then how come they only give a importancey to Venus. Where is your venus, how well it is place.Don't think I ask this question to them. I have seen a Venus place in 7th house in it's own house bring divorce. If the time of birth and date, birth year are true. This kind of reading help me to thinking in this way.

Biltu,

Your recent *outburst* implies that all that came from me!

If it did, from me, here, since I never gave you a personal reading, let us get to the root of your drama, shall we, dear 94 years old intuitive jyotishi? ;-)

Obviously, you are not following my postings on JG and other fora! Where magic is happening?

But, this is where Merlin began, like $ji or not and THIS is where it all shall end, whenever MA decrees!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Now I know $ji is involve :smt003 and that is why not fully reading were posted :smt004

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:03 am

biltu wrote:Now I know $ji is involve :smt003 and that is why not fully reading were posted :smt004
Fuller readings (there is no limit to fullness) need earnest requests and can only be conducted face to face. Regardless of money exchange, if that is what you understood. $ji is about $wamiji in the satirical Chela Tales series, which emerged in the stream of consciousness (perception, observation of social reality!). I have shared that from time to time long ago, here! :smt004

Love and Light and Levity,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:41 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:03 am

Are all these your pet monkeys, Biltu or just your alter egos (one for each year?) &nbsp;:smt020
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Re: Which one is better or worse- Mercury of Venus or Jupiter?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:41 pm

starseeker wrote:I am also quite confused about the functional malefics in vedic astrology too. Does an exalted, combusted, retrograde mercury in 6th house - as in my chart, (for an Aries ascendant for whom I am told Mercury is a functional malefic planet) lose its power of exaltation if it is placed in the same house as a debilitated Venus (also in 6th house)? Does that make Venus better than Mercury of both malefic? Also how does it effect if both are aspected by a retrograde Jupiter placed in the 12th house? (which I am told is intensifying the problems) Also does 12th house Jupiter signify hospitalisation, prolonged illness among other things? Just for information

Star searcher
Hello Starseeker,

Not sure if your questions got answered or not but if you are seriously seeking, and have access to kindle (amazon.com e-reader) you may wish to read a very nice e-book by Alice Bodhani. I am not sure if it is available in book (paper) format or not. It is very nicely written with lots of examples and goes into deeper areas of jyotish but rather painlessly and in good english! I believe a free computer application is available from amazon that will enable you to read kindle books without acquiring the expensive e-reader itself, but please check from their site. The books (millions available) range from free to a few dollars each, most priced well below paper books. I am not their agent etc but just one of the consumers like others. Please explore that. It is a lot better way than to try and pick up all these pieces of information from the net or message boards etc. But please avoid the natural tendency to just reading about the combinations present in your personal chart :-) &nbsp; That could prove to be confusing!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”