past lives

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kavyag

past lives

Post by kavyag » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:58 am

I want to know my past life and karma which I did in my previous birth.

Rohiniranjan

Re: past lives

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:30 am

kavyag wrote:I want to know my past life and karma which I did in my previous birth.
Reincarnation sub-forum under Other Divination and... category on Mystic Board :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 am

kavyag wrote:I want to know my past life and karma which I did in my previous birth.
any reason for that you want to know your past life karma ?

for your good the life you are in currently have do better and live better and help everyone even an ant. Take this work as a karma in your current life.

The question you are asking only God can tell or only you can know ( as The God live inside of you ).

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm

biltu wrote:
any reason for that you want to know your past life karma ?

for your good the life you are in currently have do better and live better and help everyone even an ant. Take this work as a karma in your current life.

The question you are asking only God can tell or only you can know ( as The God live inside of you ).
Biltu,

I believe this Mystic Board forum supports and encourages the topic of reincarnation and PLR etc, rather fascinating topics, under a different sub-forum directly. The member probably posted his enquiry under the wrong area. Perhaps one of the moderators can move the post to that area of the MB so that the posting-querry may receive proper attention.

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:38 pm

If someone feels to know his/her past life times, there have reason for it such as, for know duty of the this life or rearrange mistake did in past life times. Hence people who have such ability must supports and encourages him/her.  :smt009
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:If someone feels to know his/her past life times, there have reason for it such as, for know duty of the this life or rearrange mistake did in past life times. Hence people who have such ability must supports and encourages him/her.  :smt009

PLR can have many benefits for some, actually.
People with unexplained phobias, blockages, a trait or attribute that influences their behaviour towards others and creates blocks in progress (career, health, relationships, attitudes etc) can be reduced and even eliminated. In such situations, hypnotism which is often used to induce PLR can be helpful. Sometimes psychics can help in getting touch with the original past KNOT which creates the problems of NOW.

Some sceptics may claim that it is all mind therapy or psychological therapy, but if the outcome is positive, who cares, right?

All jyotishis presumably believe in karma and karma is based on a series of lifetimes which continue to influence this lifetime and bring postive and negative experiences and obstacles (badha) etc. PLR should therefore be not that difficult to comprehend by jyotishis! Jyotish is replete with statements that hint about past influences (beyond this lifetime), crosses to bear, opportunities to improve, etc. Unlike the hypnotic PLR (and similar techniques), jyotish perhaps cannot show the nativity a detailed 'movie' of past lives, or even visual glimpses (clips) of past lives, but enough to be of personal benefit to the nativity, provided they follow recommendations.

Anyways, I better stop before the posting gets too long...!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:02 pm

A person who has ability to tell someones past life then I don't think that kind of super human spent their life in front of a computer and browsing website. Because that kind of super human get success to feels the Haven and they like to spent his/her most lifetime on haven, beside he/she always busy to know and searching for the truth of God.

Ever person had lots of life on earth. Everyone's duty to do his/her karma in ever birth and get close to The GOD. If you think that you done some bad things in your previous life and that is why you are facing difficulty on your current lifetime then you have to face it and over come it. There is know point of know what you have done in your previous life. If there was a prominent left karma in your previous life then in your current life time you will complete that karma automatically. Yes, it will be done by you in your current-life time without your knowing about your previous life story. So don't wast your time to know what you have done in your previous life time but take your current life seriously and do something better for you and for every inhabitant of earth.

mind therapy or psychological therapy is a treatment which help your mind healthy, you feel good and positive. It is really a good therapy and I like it. Every person need to inject with positive things so they can do better and live better.

P.S ----- " If there was a prominent left karma in your previous life then in your current life time you will complete that karma automatically. Yes, it will be done by you in your current-life time without your knowing about your previous life story. " ------ I am not The God, So I don't know when your left karma get completed on which birth.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:26 pm

biltu wrote:A person who has ability to tell someones past life then I don't think that kind of super human spent their life in front of a computer and browsing website. Because that kind of super human get success to feels the Haven and they like to spent his/her most lifetime on haven, beside he/she always busy to know and searching for the truth of God.

Ever person had lots of life on earth. Everyone's duty to do his/her karma in ever birth and get close to The GOD. If you think that you done some bad things in your previous life and that is why you are facing difficulty on your current lifetime then you have to face it and over come it. There is know point of know what you have done in your previous life. If there was a prominent left karma in your previous life then in your current life time you will complete that karma automatically. Yes, it will be done by you in your current-life time without your knowing about your previous life story. So don't wast your time to know what you have done in your previous life time but take your current life seriously and do something better for you and for every inhabitant of earth.

mind therapy or psychological therapy is a treatment which help your mind healthy, you feel good and positive. It is really a good therapy and I like it. Every person need to inject with positive things so they can do better and live better.

P.S ----- " If there was a prominent left karma in your previous life then in your current life time you will complete that karma automatically. Yes, it will be done by you in your current-life time without your knowing about your previous life story. " ------ I am not The God, So I don't know when your left karma get completed on which birth.
What is funny is that the 15 year old stirred the waters and vanished, but the 33 to 94 year old ones are creating this necklace of pearls (of wisdom) that the 15 year old will perhaps never wear...!  :smt004

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Yea, the age 14 to 24 are same, another one in Vedic reading forum post a thread "REGARDING MY LOVE" and gone. They are not serious.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am

biltu wrote:Yea, the age 14 to 24 are same, another one in Vedic reading forum post a thread "REGARDING MY LOVE" and gone. They are not serious.

That is okay, Biltu. I treat them as nimittas. Ingits for focusing our attention on something that one must focus on, possibly discuss and in the end and over time it does help one learn some, get familiar with the perspectives of others and over years and years, it benefits those that pay attention to nimittas (potential opportunities).

For instance in another forum recently one person shared his experiences about PLR sessions he had gone through and he was very happy. Immediately, and to me predictably, some folks immediately jumped in and began asking questions like, "Thousands of years ago, what was India's population like and what was the climate like...?". These were not questions of honest curiosity but sceptical! Then a couple others began producing hints and sketchy evidence and hearsay about the hypnotist and days of discussion later, someone else began providing counter-evidence that the names of the hypnotist were the same but they were different people. What began with clarity soon turned into a foggy discussions with some name-calling, bruised egos and so on. This was soon after mars entered the 9th house of that forum :-)

It was obvious that these somewhat orthodox thinkers had no personal experience with PLR but had to put in their two pence, just for the heck of it! I tried my best to douse the flames but Love and Light can only do so much in Kaliyugi-Internet flame wars, which by the way is a personal area of study/exploration etc. I would not call it research really! More about "The games people play on internet" which is my real area of academic interest! ;-)

When someone claims that he or she regressed and experienced 100 or 150 or 200 lifetimes, it is not as if they get the full technicolor movies of all those lifetimes! It is more like the significant KNOTs that make their present necklace (or hanging rope!) and not even all the KNOTS! :-)

When someone has a morbid phobia of falling, closed spaces, water, fire, earthquakes, girls, deep committment to relationships, parenthood, etc, with nothing in this lifetime that could have possibly injected the seeds of that phobia (first needs to be thoroughly explored), then in such cases I have seen PLR to be effective in reducing or even eliminating such phobias. Remarkably so! Hypnotism may seem like a stage-trick for some, but it is a very powerful tool and technique and the interesting thing is that with practice and dedication one can learn self-hypnosis and examine the KNOTS from behind and beyond!

It is like astrology which for many is just entertainment or a light curiosity, but has a lot of power in proper settings. Past lives through astrology is one of those touch and go topics and while hints exist here and there, if one thinks about it seriously, its very basis is Karma and Karma has a MAJOR PAST-LIVES component and basis.

We can and do mock about things when we are younger and feel we know everything or at least pretend and portray so, but life is an incredible journey and if the little "chela" I write about retains its curiosity and keeps its eyes, ears and other senses open and receptive, life (MA) teaches a lot and makes the young and shob-jaanta young person mellower and wiser and mature :smt002  of course the choice to remain  :smt020 also exists for those who think that is a better or more appropriate way!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”