About love or arranged marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Love marriage or not also has a strong societal/cultural/national (Desh Kaal) influence! In Indian culture, love marriages were a rare thing earlier, perhaps a lot commoner now, in cities and larger towns etc and coeducation etc are also other factors.

In the west, nearly all marriages in the majority communities and increasingly so in some minority communities are love marriages and by the choice of the groom and bride. The fifth houses (viewed from different factors) has been associated with love marriage, but I suspect that this comes from western astrology!

My point is that the distribution of planets and astrological factors in Indians growing up in India (to take an example), indians in origin or ancestry growing up abroad, or the majority communities (mostly Europeans in ancestry) are not all that strikingly different. It would be pretty impossible to pick the origin of the nativity if birthplace etc is not known is not reliably picked up when a large and jumbled (random) charts are tested. The same can be said about the gender identification from charts!

So, Biltu is right!

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks Rohiniranjan jii :) :) :smt006  :smt006

I also hard about the 5th house, which is taking place to calculate for love marriage. But I do not find the logic of it. I go through some horoscope and only find the good prediction about progeny from 5th house, I can show lots of horoscope that dose not tell love marriage to be happen ( according to those rules making by us ) but it's happen. I only see and find the person who has strong or good strength of Ascendant, 5th, 9th, 11th achieve success smoothly. So anything a person do if he/she has strong or good position of those house and planet then he/she can achieve success smoothly. Giving a social name marriage into your relationship also a success. People meet now a days very easily then old age, communication is very easy, social network is every where, people fall in love and want to marry. But how will it happen smoothly or hard way it's depend on those planetary position. But it dose not meaning someone show his/her horoscope and ask Do I have Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage that dose not possible to tell. Because it is never written on Horoscope.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:25 am

biltu wrote:Thanks Rohiniranjan jii :) :) :smt006  :smt006

I also hard about the 5th house, which is taking place to calculate for love marriage. But I do not find the logic of it. I go through some horoscope and only find the good prediction about progeny from 5th house, I can show lots of horoscope that dose not tell love marriage to be happen ( according to those rules making by us ) but it's happen. I only see and find the person who has strong or good strength of Ascendant, 5th, 9th, 11th achieve success smoothly. So anything a person do if he/she has strong or good position of those house and planet then he/she can achieve success smoothly. Giving a social name marriage into your relationship also a success. People meet now a days very easily then old age, communication is very easy, social network is every where, people fall in love and want to marry. But how will it happen smoothly or hard way it's depend on those planetary position. But it dose not meaning someone show his/her horoscope and ask Do I have Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage that dose not possible to tell. Because it is never written on Horoscope.
Dear Biltu,

I sense another fruitless discussion and gum-beating etc., if I continue to add to this dialogue, which will go nowhere and end up in a bunch of emoticons etc which will be just a childish exercise. If you are happy with your opinions and experience, then I am happy too, for you.

Anyways, this is vedic reading room and discussions here would be distracting to those who read messages and charts here!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Dear Biltu,

I sense another fruitless discussion and gum-beating etc., if I continue to add to this dialogue, which will go nowhere and end up in a bunch of emoticons etc which will be just a childish exercise. If you are happy with your opinions and experience, then I am happy too, for you.

Anyways, this is vedic reading room and discussions here would be distracting to those who read messages and charts here!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dear Rohiniranjan jii

Your discussion and dialogue is precious to me as its add knowledge inside of me. So I always like to and want to hear from you, yours opinion and thoughts. I always discus my thoughts and opinion which I understand from experience, but I don't know it is correct or wrong. Your discussions and comments help to correct my wrongness and gathering the actual truth, and it is never will be a fruitless discussion at-lest not for me, I don't care for others. If the discussions go and which is not appropriate to this thread then moderator of this site move this discussion to other section. In this way we keep busy to our moderator :smt003  :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Dear Biltu,

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dear Rohiniranjan jii

Your discussion and dialogue is precious to me as its add knowledge inside of me. So I always like to and want to hear from you, yours opinion and thoughts. I always discus my thoughts and opinion which I understand from experience, but I don't know it is correct or wrong. Your discussions and comments help to correct my wrongness and gathering the actual truth, and it is never will be a fruitless discussion at-lest not for me, I don't care for others. If the discussions go and which is not appropriate to this thread then moderator of this site move this discussion to other section. In this way we keep busy to our moderator :smt003  :smt003

Maybe look for a Guru/Teacher, Biltu!  :smt020
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”