Gandhi Kids (birthdata)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Gandhi Kids (birthdata)

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:12 pm

This is from Mr. Inderjeet Sahni:

Holy Family Hospital, which is celebrating its diamond jubilee, has meticulously maintained medical records in yellowing registers. Started in 1953 by missionaries, the hospital has witnessed the births of Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi. Both have been identified as "baby Sonia Gandhi" in hospital records. Sonia Gandhi, then 23 years old, gave birth to Rahul on 19.6.1970 at 2.28 pm. She was admitted to the hospital at 9.10 am the same day. Priyanka was born on 12.1.1972 at 5.05 pm. Both were examined by paediatrician Dr P N Taneja. Congress president Sonia Gandhi had congratulated the hospital in a one-page note that has now been printed as a souvenir of the hospital, produced for its diamond jubilee.http://www.indianexpress.com/news/delhi ... s/1185170/

As per this time and Longitude and Latitude of the hospital are 77-16-32 East and 28 -33-39N , I get Libra Asc.
It had strong Vargottam Lagna with retrogade Jupiter and Vargotam Mercury in 8th house, birth on a Friday , Moon full and Venus in Fall in with Navmasha lord Vargottam in 8th is showing a person known by his family roots, inheritance. But the position of Venus who is extremely important in this birth Chart , shows a position like Bahadurshah Jaffar was for Mughal Emperors.
The Rahul is 26 3.12 to 27.3 19 The Rahul will be in Mars Mahadasha. Mars is combust, in the aspect of Saturn, Saturn and Sun shares Mars Navmasha, and Mars Combust in 9th house speaks about a cruel 9th house, giving violent death to father. It does not speak that Rahul is a PM material, rather upto 2019 he will be having a very difficult time.The Malefics in 9th speaks that to earn credit that he will not be benefited of his family background or he will have to create destiny as he is difficult planets in 9th to spend his Karmas.
With Best Wishes,
Inder Jit Sahni,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hanskpvedic/
http://financialmundanenatal.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Gandhi Kids (birthdata)

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:This is from Mr. Inderjeet Sahni:

Holy Family Hospital, which is celebrating its diamond jubilee, has meticulously maintained medical records in yellowing registers. Started in 1953 by missionaries, the hospital has witnessed the births of Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi. Both have been identified as "baby Sonia Gandhi" in hospital records. Sonia Gandhi, then 23 years old, gave birth to Rahul on 19.6.1970 at 2.28 pm. She was admitted to the hospital at 9.10 am the same day. Priyanka was born on 12.1.1972 at 5.05 pm. Both were examined by paediatrician Dr P N Taneja. Congress president Sonia Gandhi had congratulated the hospital in a one-page note that has now been printed as a souvenir of the hospital, produced for its diamond jubilee.http://www.indianexpress.com/news/delhi ... s/1185170/

As per this time and Longitude and Latitude of the hospital are 77-16-32 East and 28 -33-39N , I get Libra Asc.
It had strong Vargottam Lagna with retrogade Jupiter and Vargotam Mercury in 8th house, birth on a Friday , Moon full and Venus in Fall in with Navmasha lord Vargottam in 8th is showing a person known by his family roots, inheritance. But the position of Venus who is extremely important in this birth Chart , shows a position like Bahadurshah Jaffar was for Mughal Emperors.
The Rahul is 26 3.12 to 27.3 19 The Rahul will be in Mars Mahadasha. Mars is combust, in the aspect of Saturn, Saturn and Sun shares Mars Navmasha, and Mars Combust in 9th house speaks about a cruel 9th house, giving violent death to father. It does not speak that Rahul is a PM material, rather upto 2019 he will be having a very difficult time.The Malefics in 9th speaks that to earn credit that he will not be benefited of his family background or he will have to create destiny as he is difficult planets in 9th to spend his Karmas.
With Best Wishes,
Inder Jit Sahni,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hanskpvedic/
http://financialmundanenatal.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

If this the real chart= Mars being combust means that it under the light of Sun. The combustion here may mean the light of political power, given the present circumstances.

The sani atmakarak shows a lonely soul.
A lonely soul can mostly be shown as such due to circumstance; also involving the 4th, 5th, and 7th.==very lonely (even if we do not consider debilitation).
And he is in very difficult circumstances now; at least mentally.

The 5th. from Atmakarak has Ketu=a person who doesn't get to attract planning in his life/not able to do planning for himself.

Venus, is aspecting Al is not a bad sign.
Rahul is a very good person..quite unpolitical, thus may not be prime minister material.
But I wonder if all P.M.'s were Prime minister material?!

Difficult planets in the 9th. do make a life harsher, particularly during its dasa like Mars.
Sun & Mars are in the 6th. from Al, where dasa lord Mars is not ill placed in Navamsa.

Mars is Amatyakarak showing challenges in career/profession/mundane life, during the present dasa.
Rahu starts from 2019, which may shed light on the'2018' mentioned earlier.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83355

The sub lord of Mars is also 11, showing gains of some sort.
The special points say that his life gets tougher during mid 2014 to mid 2015.

Of course= The above birth time may not be relied upon.
Even if we do not rely on the birthtime; the effects of transit Jupiter on Mars & Sun, and Venus later remains.

Also without considering birth time = Mars aspect saturn is reasonable secretively friendly, though its an agressive aspect= internal agression possibly; the atmakarak aspecting amatyakarak;The 10th lord moon mutually aspect amatyakaraka Mars, also cause chandra Mangal yoga.
I see more power even if they do not make him P.M.

I would be happy if others/anyone please point out stuff that I could have missed.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:35 pm

I don't know if this is the real and accurate time or not. Inderji apparently noted it from the hospital register and he is a thorough person. However, even hospitals have been 'observed' to not always note down the accurate time to the minute (first cry or breath), in India and abroad! A lot is going on even in case of normal deliveries and I have personally noticed recorded times to be off by several minutes at times. Accuracy might vary from hospital to hospital and professional to professional that are attending to the birth.

Since sharing these birthdata it has also been expressed by some that celebrities with clout often float wrong data to avoid certain things for the children, particularly in India. How much interest or power a politician or otherwise powerful person might have on hospital records is something I do not know or can comment upon.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:47 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:I don't know if this is the real and accurate time or not. Inderji apparently noted it from the hospital register and he is a thorough person. However, even hospitals have been 'observed' to not always note down the accurate time to the minute (first cry or breath), in India and abroad! A lot is going on even in case of normal deliveries and I have personally noticed recorded times to be off by several minutes at times. Accuracy might vary from hospital to hospital and professional to professional that are attending to the birth.

Since sharing these birthdata it has also been expressed by some that celebrities with clout often float wrong data to avoid certain things for the children, particularly in India. How much interest or power a politician or otherwise powerful person might have on hospital records is something I do not know or can comment upon.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Dada,

Mr. Sahni is no doubt, a thorough person, and this birthtime seems accurate enough.
Am not discounting that; and I have given an analysis according to that.

Just as sometimes we can check details without the aid of ayanamsa variable; I have been trying to go out from the variable of birthtime while predicting from 'not known' charts with accuracy.

Why? because, ALSO, the problem of the actual time recorded, which is also troublesome sometimes.
Still aiming for perfection  :smt003

So I mentioned, as above.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:37 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:I don't know if this is the real and accurate time or not. Inderji apparently noted it from the hospital register and he is a thorough person. However, even hospitals have been 'observed' to not always note down the accurate time to the minute (first cry or breath), in India and abroad! A lot is going on even in case of normal deliveries and I have personally noticed recorded times to be off by several minutes at times. Accuracy might vary from hospital to hospital and professional to professional that are attending to the birth.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Dada,

Mr. Sahni is no doubt, a thorough person, and this birthtime seems accurate enough.
Am not discounting that; and I have given an analysis according to that.

Just as sometimes we can check details without the aid of ayanamsa variable; I have been trying to go out from the variable of birthtime while predicting from 'not known' charts with accuracy.

Why? because, ALSO, the problem of the actual time recorded, which is also troublesome sometimes.
Still aiming for perfection  :smt003

So I mentioned, as above.

Rishi
YEP   :smt004

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”