Death of wife some astrological combinations.

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Death of wife some astrological combinations.

Post by sandhu.jp » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:03 am

Death suicide or murder of wife ( some combinations from sarvarath chintamani).

Lf the lord of the 5th house is located in the 7th, and the lord of the 7th house is with a malefic and Venus is weak. the wife of the native dies as a result of (loss etc of) pregnancy. (1 I)

If the 7th house is occupied by Venus in its sign of debily it or if Moon is in its sign of debilitation in the 7th house the wife dies by drowning. If the lord of the 7th house is located in the decante going by the name Paasha &  Bhujung  (Rope & serpent) the wife dies by hanging. ( 12)

If the lord of the the 7thh house is with Rahu and Mandi and is in decante going by the  of Bhujanga i.e. serpent the wife dies by taking poison.
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Death of wife some astrological combinations.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:34 am

sandhu.jp wrote:Death suicide or murder of wife ( some combinations from sarvarath chintamani).

Lf the lord of the 5th house is located in the 7th, and the lord of the 7th house is with a malefic and Venus is weak. the wife of the native dies as a result of (loss etc of) pregnancy. (1 I)

If the 7th house is occupied by Venus in its sign of debily it or if Moon is in its sign of debilitation in the 7th house the wife dies by drowning. If the lord of the 7th house is located in the decante going by the name Paasha &  Bhujung  (Rope & serpent) the wife dies by hanging. ( 12)

If the lord of the the 7thh house is with Rahu and Mandi and is in decante going by the  of Bhujanga i.e. serpent the wife dies by taking poison.

Thanks Sandhu ji! What an amazing parallel coincidence! A student of Suresh Babu ji (Kerala) posted recently that if there is an exchange between lord of fifth and seventh, although trikona and kendra is involved (good yoga as per jyotish cannonicals (scriptures), it is pretty bad for marriage and children matters, etc! I wonder if darakaraka (Parashara writes about that and also Jaimini who a vedic scholar recently wrote was the disciple of Veda Vyasa who was son of Rishi Parashara (Matsyagandha allegory!), also gets involved, that must be a sure recipe for dis-ASTER!

You share such thought-provoking posts! Thank you for your research and sharings!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:10 am

I also found out in many charts exchanged house lords, most of the time don't give positive results as preached, one reason is lord linking with 6/8/12 or 3/11.  Should not consider as parivarthana yoga always gives positive.
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:25 pm

?
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:I also found out in many charts exchanged house lords, most of the time don't give positive results as preached, one reason is lord linking with 6/8/12 or 3/11.  Should not consider as parivarthana yoga always gives positive.

The combination/posting I mentioned from an astrologer is from the Kerala System/approach of astrology. They have unique methodology in comparison to the mainstream (Parashari-Jaimini systems). If interested, please browse through Deva Keralam, aka Chandra Kala Nadi. It is not the complete system (much of which is not publicly available) and Santhanam's 3 volume translation, notes on Deva Keralam is quite an interesting read and educational, gives a lot of hints about the use of finer vargas etc.

As to parivartana or for that matter any specific rider or tenet in my experience, there is no *always*. For the simple reason that astrology works in a multi-factorial manner. Each parivartan or any other yoga, even mahapurusha yoga needs to be sifted and weighed and then interpreted.

I hope this addresses Rishi Rahul's cryptic *?* too ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:I also found out in many charts exchanged house lords, most of the time don't give positive results as preached, one reason is lord linking with 6/8/12 or 3/11.  Should not consider as parivarthana yoga always gives positive.

The combination/posting I mentioned from an astrologer is from the Kerala System/approach of astrology. They have unique methodology in comparison to the mainstream (Parashari-Jaimini systems). If interested, please browse through Deva Keralam, aka Chandra Kala Nadi. It is not the complete system (much of which is not publicly available) and Santhanam's 3 volume translation, notes on Deva Keralam is quite an interesting read and educational, gives a lot of hints about the use of finer vargas etc.

As to parivartana or for that matter any specific rider or tenet in my experience, there is no *always*. For the simple reason that astrology works in a multi-factorial manner. Each parivartan or any other yoga, even mahapurusha yoga needs to be sifted and weighed and then interpreted.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Dada,

Thanks for the explanation.  :)
Anyways, its great to see Brahma Mihira taking part in discussions :smt020

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:06 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Dada,

Thanks for the explanation.  :)
Anyways, its great to see Brahma Mihira taking part in discussions :smt020

Rishi
Discussions, Rishi bhai, many do not like and cringe away from!

But to me, they always have been like opening the granthis of all gifts and presents received (including granthas, ancient ones...!)

Like on a festival, or christmas (local context!) etc.

Sometimes, as the granthis (knots) get opened and presents opened by all friends happily, the purpose of any epoch or celebration brings more and more JOY!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:39 am

As this topic, I had seen with my experiments, too much power gathered in 5th house, gives negative effects on marriage, love and children. But education side becomes successful such as receiving foreign scholarships.
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:43 am

Brahma Mihira wrote:As this topic, I had seen with my experiments, too much power gathered in 5th house, gives negative effects on marriage, love and children. But education side becomes successful such as receiving foreign scholarships.
:)
RishiRahul.com

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:45 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Yes, I'm also meaning words sifted and weighed on chart analyzing...

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

This time, I did not get what you actually meant...:-(
Maybe it is Rishi's turn to elaborate and illuminate me, what you were trying to say! You probably sent your response in a hurry :smt010

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:06 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Maybe it is Rishi's turn to elaborate and illuminate me, what you were trying to say! You probably sent your response in a hurry :smt010

RR

Not in hurry, I'm meaning when 5th house has powerful planets then as we hoped positive effects, it don't get good results. Such as : 5th house become Meena rashi and then Jupiter and Moon in there on female chart, she don't get babies or she may occur problem with love life. Sometime Jupiter can link with 6th house via nakarashta or it was 22nd planet.

:smt017

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:38 am

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

RR

Not in hurry, I'm meaning when 5th house has powerful planets then as we hoped positive effects, it don't get good results. Such as : 5th house become Meena rashi and then Jupiter and Moon in there on female chart, she don't get babies or she may occur problem with love life. Sometime Jupiter can link with 6th house via nakarashta or it was 22nd planet.

If the 5th. becomes Meena rasi, then lagna should be vrishchika. Right.

So we have the natural putrakarak Jupiter in the 5th. house= karakabhavanasya.
With moon. Is moon the badhak lord? Even if the badhak lord is not important, the karakabhava nasya remains to act.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:59 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

RR

With moon. Is moon the badhak lord? Even if the badhak lord is not important, the karakabhava nasya remains to act.

RishiRahul
Pretty soon I will begin to be known as 'broken-record' guy :-)
One robin does not announce the spring!
Any discussion done with piece-meal data (bits and pieces of a chart) with one-liner comments are great appetizers, but can those make a complete meal? Only the chinese have mastered that! In their restaurants, it is called &nbsp;"dim-sum"! The entire meal composes of essentially appetizers but YUMMM...! &nbsp;:smt020 &nbsp; Biltu might be able to teach me how to get the emoticon for saying <SLURRRP>!

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

RR

RishiRahul
Pretty soon I will begin to be known as 'broken-record' guy :-)
One robin does not announce the spring!
Any discussion done with piece-meal data (bits and pieces of a chart) with one-liner comments are great appetizers, but can those make a complete meal? Only the chinese have mastered that! In their restaurants, it is called  "dim-sum"! The entire meal composes of essentially appetizers but YUMMM...!  :smt020   Biltu might be able to teach me how to get the emoticon for saying <SLURRRP>!

Taking this a bit further:

Out of over 25000 A or AA quality charts
940 had children related problem areas (no children, identified infertility, late parenthood , or kids with addictions, diseases or other problems.
Of these 6 had moon in meena in fifth (0.024%)
235 had jupiter in 6, 8 or 12 houses (25%)
ONLY 1 had Jup in 6, 8, 12 AND moon in meena and fifth (0.106%)

Looked another way,
Out of same 25k+ dataset
6374 charts had jupiter in 6, 8 or 12 (25.2%)
247 had moon in meena in fifth (0.98%)
57 had Moon in meena AND Jupiter in 6,8 or 12 (0.22%)

The dataset therefore was not poor in either moon in meena in 5th samples or jupiter in 6, 8, 12 samples etc

The *afflicted* fifth house matters subset and larger SAMPLE POPULATION had same percentage of jupiter in 6, 8 or 12

SAMPLE POPULATION had higher percentages of these factors than the subgroup with identified fifth house issues (problems).

Sorry gang! Winter is still here, Spring is months away! <SIGH>

Sorry for being a party pooper! :-(

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”