MANGAL DOSHA! (?)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

MANGAL DOSHA! (?)

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:14 am

I wanted to write about this issue that I had been silently watching for some decades! Many venues...!

Which has been mostly, CREATING HAVOC and in some sectors: REVENUES?

HOW fearsome is it or can be? The angry and devastating planet's fiery angry RED AURA??

Boy loves girl, both are emancipated folks, well-advanced in modern times, dwapara as Swami Giri ji announced - we all are in, and for many years more shall be?

Parents are not so sure and scared because even if they do not live in the realms where those FEARs originated and seemingly encouraged, and sustained, other than 'ikka-dukka?' ominous-sounding sharings, nothing much came forth? Sulphur and Brimstone, not withstanding!

When it comes to something like Mangal-Dosha, the HUGE boogie-person (?) of modern shadi.com times, even modern emancipated times parents (fathers of brides to be?) go haywire and so on...!

I could be wrong, we few could be wrong, but then MANY others could be, TOO?

Where does this mangal (MANGLE?) dosa get cooked or GOT/get served, really? I have lost my stomach for history and similar (Myths), to share truly!

Lagna, Chandra (very important in marriage-melapak?  Right??), Karakas (Inherent or naisargika, namely Shukra? And even Vrihaspati as scriptures recommend?) and other karakas, also mentioned by the ANCIENTS but never received the 'PRESS' that they deserved (Could be important hints, by the way!)

Many see mars in those bad places (several ones as you all know?) from the first encounter with MA (lagna-oriented CHART?) and bring all pistols out of their holsters? Is such hysteria really warranted? Ever was??

I live in a very sparsely populated corner in this earth where things move differently, but even in other places far away from INDIA, sadly when matchmaking comes to the fore, superstition STILL rules and even more SADLY, jyotish and jyotishis are seen to have NOT done their homework and exercised the DUE DILIGENCE that MA wanted US to?

My apologies for sounding a bit 'inflammed' at this point in time! Generally, I remain unobstrusive at such points in time, and there have been many such, but how can those remain ignored by SO MANY? SILENTLY TOO??

Love, Light, Reality?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Folks!

This was not solely a soul-washing (venting!) but implicitely, an invitation to get your comments and views about Mangal Dosha! :-)

To keep the bonfire going...!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: MANGAL DOSHA! (?)

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:I wanted to write about this issue that I had been silently watching for some decades! Many venues...!

Which has been mostly, CREATING HAVOC and in some sectors: REVENUES?

HOW fearsome is it or can be? The angry and devastating planet's fiery angry RED AURA??

Boy loves girl, both are emancipated folks, well-advanced in modern times, dwapara as Swami Giri ji announced - we all are in, and for many years more shall be?

Parents are not so sure and scared because even if they do not live in the realms where those FEARs originated and seemingly encouraged, and sustained, other than 'ikka-dukka?' ominous-sounding sharings, nothing much came forth? Sulphur and Brimstone, not withstanding!

When it comes to something like Mangal-Dosha, the HUGE boogie-person (?) of modern shadi.com times, even modern emancipated times parents (fathers of brides to be?) go haywire and so on...!

I could be wrong, we few could be wrong, but then MANY others could be, TOO?

Where does this mangal (MANGLE?) dosa get cooked or GOT/get served, really? I have lost my stomach for history and similar (Myths), to share truly!

Lagna, Chandra (very important in marriage-melapak?  Right??), Karakas (Inherent or naisargika, namely Shukra? And even Vrihaspati as scriptures recommend?) and other karakas, also mentioned by the ANCIENTS but never received the 'PRESS' that they deserved (Could be important hints, by the way!)

Many see mars in those bad places (several ones as you all know?) from the first encounter with MA (lagna-oriented CHART?) and bring all pistols out of their holsters? Is such hysteria really warranted? Ever was??

I live in a very sparsely populated corner in this earth where things move differently, but even in other places far away from INDIA, sadly when matchmaking comes to the fore, superstition STILL rules and even more SADLY, jyotish and jyotishis are seen to have NOT done their homework and exercised the DUE DILIGENCE that MA wanted US to?

My apologies for sounding a bit 'inflammed' at this point in time! Generally, I remain unobstrusive at such points in time, and there have been many such, but how can those remain ignored by SO MANY? SILENTLY TOO??

Love, Light, Reality?

Rohiniranjan
Yes, the 'talk of town' while marriage matching is certainly 'MANGAL DOSHA'..... revenue generating like Kalsarpa yoga etc.

Human nature= when one approaches an astrologer, the native receives the good/happy points which everuyone looks for.
Then comes the negative, rather, scary.

Any way Mangal dosha is a major factor in marriage life.
Though it is not the usual flavor of marriage matching, it still remains an important factor.

Mangal  & Shukra are the two major constant planets for sexuality/marriage.
Where Sukra denotes the softer portion while Mangal talks of the more violent/less softer portion.

Mars is known to give 'sudden'/sharp results/changes etc..... so scary/.
In addition to this Mars denotes the male part of everyones' sexuality.

So one will see the importance of Mars in marriage/conjugal life; but of course, just highlighting this much will only concentrate on the 'one factor' thing; but no doubt an important one factor thing; Mars dosha is.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:02 am

For marriage matchmaking parents are only looking into Mangal and Gana. They only give importancy or highlighting this much which is not so much correct. It is true that Mangal give influence in conjugal life or even into a deep relationship but this is not meaning we have to give so much importancy to Mangal for marriage matchmaking. If someone consider a matchmaking good or bad deepen upon a Mangal's placement in their Horoscope then it is really a faulty matchmaking consideration they have done.

P.S ---- Ladki ki kundlimay Mangal bhare hay.......  :smt016  :smt016

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 am

biltu wrote:For marriage matchmaking parents are only looking into Mangal and Gana. They only give importancy or highlighting this much which is not so much correct. It is true that Mangal give influence in conjugal life or even into a deep relationship but this is not meaning we have to give so much importancy to Mangal for marriage matchmaking. If someone consider a matchmaking good or bad deepen upon a Mangal's placement in their Horoscope then it is really a faulty matchmaking consideration they have done.

P.S ---- Ladki ki kundlimay Mangal bhare hay.......  :smt016  :smt016

I agree with you and Rishi that mangal dosha alone should not be the only concern in matchmaking.

Before returning to mars blemish consideration, even traditional melapak is a single-factor thing essentially, natal moon! However, being moon it is an important factor.

Many folks get butterflies in the stomach when they see mars dosha in lagna chart alone; however, forget that in marriages, moon is important and so is venus! Some still consider jupiter as significator for husband, which given the rapidly changing and to a large degree already changed social dynamics may or may not be appropriate in modern times. In younger generations (post 70s/80s) even less so.

So the single factor as some may say is actually a 3-4 prong matching and I only wish folks began to consider that!

And of course the specific charts and the functional status of mars, obviously should be considered.

This will make what may simplistically seem as a single factor consideration, actually is not!  :smt005  

:smt007 and :smt004 and  :smt002

Rohiniranjan :)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: :smt007 and :smt004 and  :smt002

I love your new kind of expression through emotion icon :smt006

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: :smt007 and :smt004 and  :smt002

I love your new kind of expression through emotion icon :smt006
ChandraMA...?  :smt002

It was rising when the epoch arrived? So intuiting and IN-Tuning comes to you naturally, Biltu!  :smt004

:smt007 & :smt004 ?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”