how can i get my love back by vedic astrology?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

nidhijain1221

how can i get my love back by vedic astrology?

Post by nidhijain1221 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:01 am

Hello friends,

I have lost my lover. Now i want my lover again.so
How can i get love back by vedic astrology?

Rohiniranjan

Re: how can i get my love back by vedic astrology?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:51 am

nidhijain1221 wrote:Hello friends,

I have lost my lover. Now i want my lover again.so
How can i get love back by vedic astrology?

Dear Nidhi,

At THIS point you have just gone PUBLIC with your angst and desire, but not really WANT?

Astrology alone cannot 'get your lover back' for as far as I know, since nearly 7 years if not longer here, off and on (now-a-days mostly on?) we in this tiny subforum and related sub-foras have never dealt or dabbled into MAGIC, vashikaran, etc!

But the field of DIVINATION and MYSTIC is here for you to explore and hopefully walk away with needed help and answers?

I hope for your inner peace and personal understanding, that YOU DO!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Get marry to a woman and that eventually bring to your love back. If you are not ready for marriage right now then wait till you are ready to take care of your committed relationship. If you take this advice then it will be good for you and for your love life.

It would be better if you consultant your Horoscope with an Astrologer ( Good Astrologer ) for your marriage section. If there is some problem seen then a Good Astrologer give you an Umbrella for your protection.

If you are looking for only that particular girl you loved and want to bring her back through vedic astrology then I say it is not possible, at least I don't know the way of it. Only I can say that talk to her and find out what is the problem that cause you and her separation. Try to solve it, if possible. Otherwise prepare yourself for a committed relationship ( marriage ) which only give you success.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:23 pm

biltu wrote:Get marry to a woman and that eventually bring to your love back. If you are not ready for marriage right now then wait till you are ready to take care of your committed relationship. If you take this advice then it will be good for you and for your love life.

It would be better if you consultant your Horoscope with an Astrologer ( Good Astrologer ) for your marriage section. If there is some problem seen then a Good Astrologer give you an Umbrella for your protection.

If you are looking for only that particular girl you loved and want to bring her back through vedic astrology then I say it is not possible, at least I don't know the way of it. Only I can say that talk to her and find out what is the problem that cause you and her separation. Try to solve it, if possible. Otherwise prepare yourself for a committed relationship ( marriage ) which only give you success.
Biltu, I think Nidhi is a girl! I am going by the name used though and could be wrong! Many get confused by part of RR's name too ;-)

Love and Light,

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:19 am

^^^^ Hummmm, could be, but spell Nidhi refer to a male person's name I think.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:35 am

biltu wrote:^^^^ Hummmm, could be, but spell Nidhi refer to a male person's name I think.

Only Nidhi know! Afterall it is her/his nidhi!  :smt020

You might have seen that my name too confuses many folks!

Love, Light, Illusions!

Rohiniranjan

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: Only Nidhi know! Afterall it is her/his nidhi!  :smt020
:smt005  :smt005  :smt005  :smt005
Rohiniranjan wrote:You might have seen that my name too confuses many folks!

Love, Light, Illusions!

Rohiniranjan
Yes, I know Rohini jii :smt002

Return to “Vedic Astrology”