Status of parents

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: Status of parents

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:51 am

RishiRahul wrote: ...

Okay Dada,

I always said that the 4th & 9th & the karaks are important to decipher this (in the concerned amsas).

Primary & secondary was an expression of mine. Now trying to decode/go back to this threads contents would be laborious.

As long as both are important its okay.

Rishi

Rishi,

I was not thinking of you particularly and so please do not feel that you are on a 'cross-questioning' stand and have to bring out evidence of what you think or thought or said, etc.  :smt004

We are primarily interested in evoking some interesting angles and aspects of astrology which we both love and serve! Unlike other fora which spend too much time on rehashing what anyone can read online or through books including scriptural references, making the discussions BORING! :smt015

I personally think that the discussions here are way more exciting and civil compared to certain other astrology "clubs" (PUN INTENDED!)  :smt010

The real tricky and difficult thing is to analyse and codify why in some charts the navamsha signals work more, and padas perspective in others, for instance. Many of us do that instinctively but given how technical astrology is at its fundamental set-up, there must be reliable ways of codifying that through already available indices of strength and importance! And it is a fluid state where sometimes primary becomes secondary in some charts, but the reverse is seen in other charts. If someone can figure even that complexity we would be closer to create the necessary engine for a software that makes meaningful predictions rather than the 'parrot' technology available at this time from current software (cut and paste collections of yogas etc from ancient scriptures!)

I am not knocking or making fun of current software because they do a lot from the calculational and pattern identification (important for learning the basic astrology) but do GOLMAAL when they dip their bits and bytes in prediction area!

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Okay Dada,

I always said that the 4th & 9th & the karaks are important to decipher this (in the concerned amsas).

Primary & secondary was an expression of mine. Now trying to decode/go back to this threads contents would be laborious.

Rishi

Rishi,

I was not thinking of you particularly and so please do not feel that you are on a 'cross-questioning' stand and have to bring out evidence of what you think or thought or said, etc.  :smt004

We are primarily interested in evoking some interesting angles and aspects of astrology which we both love and serve! Unlike other fora which spend too much time on rehashing what anyone can read online or through books including scriptural references, making the discussions BORING! :smt015

I personally think that the discussions here are way more exciting and civil compared to certain other astrology "clubs" (PUN INTENDED!)  :smt010

The real tricky and difficult thing is to analyse and codify why in some charts the navamsha signals work more, and padas perspective in others, for instance. Many of us do that instinctively but given how technical astrology is at its fundamental set-up, there must be reliable ways of codifying that through already available indices of strength and importance! And it is a fluid state where sometimes primary becomes secondary in some charts, but the reverse is seen in other charts. If someone can figure even that complexity we would be closer to create the necessary engine for a software that makes meaningful predictions rather than the 'parrot' technology available at this time from current software (cut and paste collections of yogas etc from ancient scriptures!)

I am not knocking or making fun of current software because they do a lot from the calculational and pattern identification (important for learning the basic astrology) but do GOLMAAL when they dip their bits and bytes in prediction area!

RR
Yes. This is what I believe/meant too.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:57 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Okay Dada,

Rishi

Rishi,

RR
Yes. This is what I believe/meant too.

Rishi
The beautiful and heart-warming thing about our remote association is that we both intrinsically value the freedom of expression and hate any lack of civility which increasingly has infected several places in cyber-realm. And, all discussions and sometimes disagreements aside, we have a common unspoken, mutually-undiscussed goal and passion! To serve astrology in our parallel but unique ways with mutual harmony at the root of our association. Maybe some synchronies as those are called between our radix charts!  :smt004

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”