The moon & the 'I'

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:02 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: The young person might also sneer at this stream of consciousness and sarcastically and cynically ask, "What has this to do with astrology?"

They forget in their haste that without the inherent framework of KARMA and *lineage* and connectedness of lifetimes, astrology begins to lose its sense, its soul and its infrastructure!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
If our parents guide their children and tell them the truth about astrology and tell them who you are and what is your duty and purpose to do as a human-being then all our children will be real educated and they will change our world. This will be happen with a real education.

General education help our children to exercise their brain to developed and giving real education with general education this developed brain help them to achieve and realize the truth which they get from real education. Every children need a proper education so that they will know the duty and the purpose to do as a human-being into this world. I don't know I will have a children or not but if I have then at least I will try to give them a proper education from beginning.
Biltu.

I have never ever coaxed my children to lear astrology or become astrologers or tried to teach them. I have never hidden the fact that their father is interested in astrology and practices it and has done so for decades, despite and in addition to having a different and unrelated full-time career which essentially brought the roti, bhat, dal, etc! I did it on purpose! They know about my love for divination and successes etc. and thus the seed of 'curiosity' exists. When that really gets triggered from within, they will and should be able to learn it, on their own, just as their father did!

That is my strong belief and I steadfastly believe in DESTINY in that matter!

Love, Light, Reality (confession?),

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Emotion and Passion... May the Twain always meet...!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:41 am

Biltu's postings (including his occasional stormy sharings!) make me think! :-)

Hence, I like him so much and pay attention to his sharings, some a bit zany but still poignant! At least for me!! A bond of sorts that piques my curiosity! Not about him but what flows out of his mind and mouth, but more like from his keyboard (third house?).

What is moon? For instance?? This latest exchange made me stop and think! And the corrolary question in my mind! Is Emotion = Passion?

We often use terms glibly, particularly on internet and then those create confusions in other minds because these words are mere symbols in any language and when said, are understood and interpreted by others based on what those symbols (TERMS?) mean to others!

To me, emotion is about fluidity and sensitivity and kind of a basal framework, a field of possibilities, a potential breeding ground! To the adhyatmik types it would represent a weakness; in the path of salvation! But human societies would never have flourished so well, despite problems, without a basal sense of connectedness which is emotion-based! Like a mother who simply loves whatever arrived in Her care for many months even before she first meets the most beautiful creation as far as She is concerned, even though cold-hearted beings might think of the newborn as an ugly brat and a problem!

Strangely, this reminded me of a time decades ago when I was present at a labour (birth). I was a lowly servant back then and a mere observer and secondary participant. The mother gave birth after some intense pains and looked very stressed. The neonate was anencephalic and a rare cyclops! A CRUEL JOKE by MOTHER NATURE! It did not have a properly developed brain but had a third eye in forehead. The mother held it in close embrace, as it died in Her arms, while the *rural* mother-in-law kept cursing the mother instead of comforting her as if she was her daughter! Unfortunately, the mother had delivered similar babies earlier and this one was the third if I remember accurately. More unfortunately, in the hustle bustle, I only managed to get the data for the cyclops birth.

Emotion is about having the BASIC capability, PASSION is about how we serve emotion! And serve others!!

Moon (MA) opens the doors for us, but then we need to move our arms and efforts and purushartha appropriately and turn the emotion into passion!

Love, Light, Movement!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Re: Emotion and Passion... May the Twain always meet...!

Post by biltu » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Emotion is about having the BASIC capability, PASSION is about how we serve emotion! And serve others!!
You are correct
Rohiniranjan wrote:Moon (MA) opens the doors for us, but then we need to move our arms and efforts and purushartha appropriately and turn the emotion into passion!

Love, Light, Movement!

Rohiniranjan
ImageImage

Rohiniranjan

Re: Emotion and Passion... May the Twain always meet...!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:30 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Emotion is about having the BASIC capability, PASSION is about how we serve emotion! And serve others!!
You are correct
Rohiniranjan wrote:Moon (MA) opens the doors for us, but then we need to move our arms and efforts and purushartha appropriately and turn the emotion into passion!

Love, Light, Movement!

Rohiniranjan
ImageImage

Biltu,

I am glad that I finally managed to convey across my thoughts. I am aware of this communication-expression problem of mine. When the *stream* is flowing, often my thoughts become too complex for words to keep up and at times sharings become too complex and pithy or not clearly go across. Many lose patience and become readily dismissive towards my thoughts and words! Oh well, too late in the game of life to work on that! Maybe, next time around  :smt004

Love and light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”