My NOSE tell me...

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

My NOSE tell me...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:29 am

... that this may be important enough to share, although I know cross-posting is taboo for many individuals and on many forums, although I do see it everywhere and have, since time immemorial (on Internet!)

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Jyot ... ges/114324

More grist for ALL MILLs concerned!

Love, Light, Learning (continuing education! Isn't that what it ALL has been about or meant to be?)

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Re: My NOSE tells me...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:33 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:... that this may be important enough to share, although I know cross-posting is taboo for many individuals and on many forums, although I do see it everywhere and have, since time immemorial (on Internet!)

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Jyot ... ges/114324

More grist for ALL MILLs concerned!

Love, Light, Learning (continuing education! Isn't that what it ALL has been about or meant to be?)

RR
For *non-members* there (invisible to them) but wishing to embrace 'continuing education':

dear members,can one find through chart reading tell if a person is ailing from a certain health issue.i was treated for cancer ca rectum three years back and declared completely cured.have recovered from the weakness etc slowly with altternate medicines naturopathy etc I could not visit the hospital for follow up for more than a year as i am not with my family and there is no one to accompany me  now .but as of now i feel perfectly ok.can some one tell if i am still prone to relapse or not.i was told that my longivity is about 87 years i am worried about my Moon-saturn dasa

dob 16th sep 1951 around 1.50 pm (home birth)bhubaneshwr india.

More came... {I have been puzzled by the following.1.I had robust health till Sep.2009. I was never ill except for a cold and cough all through my mer,ketu,venus and most of sun dasa.my original kundli also mention good results during even moon dasa.i consulted one reputed astrologer in 2004 who predicted certain matters which were proved true.He however vouched for excellent health all my life and I believed him considering I felt really healthy .But another very traditional astrologer who was shown my chart by my friend in connection with a property matter told my friend (in march 2009)that I was ill and this will lead to surgeries to my stomach.But Iignored his warning and did not consult a doctor even though i had symptoms of cancer from sep 2009.I had to undergo emergency surgery on 10.7 10 followed by 2 more surgeries in oct and dec2010 and radiation treatment all through aug.2010 and was on chemo drugs from july to march 2011.since then Iwas  not required to take any medicines and follow up tilldec  2012 had been positive.I am curious to know why the misery from sep2009 to march2011.and why i am getting scared  since this july only though i am not having any physical problems considering I was not this upset even when undergoing treatment.

"***" is very correct i have sanysa yoga which could hve prevented me from having a family.i  am very religious though i dont do any rictuals.or visit temples regularly.i was also diagnosed with uterine fibroids which have since reduced and was told needs no treatment.

i was  wearing yellow saphire and ruby rings  since 2005 till Jan 2009 and not wearing these after that .do you think i need to wear these  now.i guss i am confused but will be happy for any advice. }

A slice from Internet REALITY, folks! ;-)

Love and Light! (Take it or leave it!)

RR

Return to “Vedic Astrology”