Sex astrology.

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Sex astrology.

Post by sandhu.jp » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:26 am

If sun is in 7th house- One cohabits with sterile woman.
If Sun is in cancer the cohabitation is with woman equal in status.
If Mars is in 7th the act is with a woman in menses or with sterile woman.
If mercury is in 7th  it indicates prostitution or with woman of low status or belonging to trader class.
If jupiter is in 7th the act is with brahmin lady
If venus is in 7th the act is with pregnant woman.
If saturn, rahu or ketu is in 7th the act is with pregnant woman or a low caste woman.
If moon is in 7th the act is with dark and bent woman.
These results follow if the planets are debilitated or in inimical signs.

Now where the act has been performed can be told about by planets in 4th-

If sun is in 4th the act is in jungle.
If moon its in a house.
If mars its in uninhabited house or place.
If mercury it is a pleasure resort etc.
If jupiter it is in temple premises.
If venus near a watery place.
If saturn in a confined area like fort or place that has been reclaimed as watery place.

Beastality--- If all the four kendras are occupied by malefics the native has sex with animals.

Size of breasts of woman-- If Mars occupies 7th house  the woman has small breasts.
If saturn ,rahu or ketu then she has long and slouchy breasts.
If sun is in 7th the breasts are hard.
If moon is in 7th the breasts are beautiful.
If venus is in 7th the breasts are feminine ,beautiful and of optimum size.
If mercury is in 7th the breasts are medium and of good shape.
If jupiter is in 7th the breasts are soft and spongy .

Afflictions on the Seventh, the Eighth or the twelfth house may cause a corrupt sex life.

Sexual Immorality & Perversion

Sexual perversion is outcome of affliction on various planets governing various factors.   A person  (ascendant) will be perverted if his emotional aspect (Moon 5H/L) is under affliction to create excessive lust for lascivious pleasures (Venus, 7H/L, 8H/L, 12H/L) secretly (12 H/L). He / she will have extra courage (Mars, 3L, 3H) also to break the socially accepted norms (Rahu, affliction on 5H/L and involvement of 8H/L) for sexual act (7H/L) in multiplicity (11H/L).  Besides, there would be noticeable degradation in character of such person (affliction on Sun and influence on Saturn on above factors).  These factors form various combinations that may show sexual immorality of native.
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Sandhu ji,

Does this Literature apply/relate to natal or horary?

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:16 am

Very nice sharing, Sandhu ji!

If I recall, vividly, our most dedicated and purely astro-contributor and well-known cyber-friend, Sandhu ji, had written a few months ago that he collects gems from what is available in the (mostly?) ancient scriptures and packages those nicely and gifts his collections for our continuing education and benefit! And does that rather selflessly, and has been doing so consistently for some time!

I, for one, as an ordinary member of this great forum continue to applaud his efforts and hopefully he shall have the strength to continue to do so always in future!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 am

Dear Rishi ji,

The combinations are from brihat jataka and apply to natal as well as horary.

Regards
JS

RishiRahul wrote:Sandhu ji,

Does this Literature apply/relate to natal or horary?

RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 am

Dear sir,
In my effort to simplify the predictive part for my own muddled up brain i continue to look for such combinations so that some of them find a place in subconscious and can help when pondering and delving on astrological charts.

Regards
Jatinder  

Rohiniranjan wrote:Very nice sharing, Sandhu ji!

If I recall, vividly, our most dedicated and purely astro-contributor and well-known cyber-friend, Sandhu ji, had written a few months ago that he collects gems from what is available in the (mostly?) ancient scriptures and packages those nicely and gifts his collections for our continuing education and benefit! And does that rather selflessly, and has been doing so consistently for some time!

I, for one, as an ordinary member of this great forum continue to applaud his efforts and hopefully he shall have the strength to continue to do so always in future!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:58 am

sandhu.jp wrote:Dear sir,
In my effort to simplify the predictive part for my own muddled up brain i continue to look for such combinations so that some of them find a place in subconscious and can help when pondering and delving on astrological charts.

Regards
Jatinder  
Rohiniranjan wrote:Very nice sharing, Sandhu ji!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Jatinder ji,

I sometimes, fancifully, liken the conscious mind as a computer with 100 GB computer connected to a backup hard drive with terabytes of storage space (subconcious mind)! It is always a good idea to not take the subconscious for granted and to keep it clean and never out-of-sight because that back-up storage is what lives on, even as our computers change over time!

Some would even say that our scriptures collected over time are essentially like a massive CLOUD storage system that can be accessed by many active and conscious minds (computers) and where many 'back-up' images exist in a relatively indelible format, once the password (key) is in our hands!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

asro

Post by asro » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi All,

Sexual perversion is outcome of affliction on various planets governing various factors.   A person  (ascendant) will be perverted if his emotional aspect (Moon 5H/L) is under affliction to create excessive lust for lascivious pleasures (Venus, 7H/L, 8H/L, 12H/L) secretly (12 H/L). He / she will have extra courage (Mars, 3L, 3H) also to break the socially accepted norms (Rahu, affliction on 5H/L and involvement of 8H/L) for sexual act (7H/L) in multiplicity (11H/L).  Besides, there would be noticeable degradation in character of such person (affliction on Sun and influence on Saturn on above factors).  These factors form various combinations that may show sexual immorality of native.
Though we do apply DKP to understand a natives chart, how do we consider "sexual perversion" and especially 'immorality'.  The term immorality can change so quick even within  same society, so how do we separate immoral (sexual) behaviour from accepted norms in one society to other.

Curious as usual  I ask this in relation to the LGBT issue happening all over the world. Today unacceptable, tomorrow may be acceptable. Thus the planets and their yogas, house afflictions which show  perversion /immorality today may (or should) not show the same in future.

please do guide me.

warmly
asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:49 pm

asro wrote:Hi All,

Though we do apply DKP to understand a natives chart, how do we consider "sexual perversion" and especially 'immorality'.  The term immorality can change so quick even within  same society, so how do we separate immoral (sexual) behaviour from accepted norms in one society to other.

Curious as usual  I ask this in relation to the LGBT issue happening all over the world. Today unacceptable, tomorrow may be acceptable. Thus the planets and their yogas, house afflictions which show  perversion /immorality today may (or should) not show the same in future.

please do guide me.

warmly
asro
Good to see you @ mb after a long time!

Firstly I do not understand lgbt or dkp, so am a bit stuck here.

Yes, the environment, time/age are also a major factor for considering'; though the above are general compilations.

Even then to analyse this one needs to take the positions/'aspects to' of moon, Venus, Mars etc.

I generally simplify this (though not an ideal proposition) by seeing the position & aspects of Venus in rasi & navamsa; retrogression of venus in transit & progression, besides palm prints.
Retrogression of Mars too & afflictions to the 7th.

RishiRahul

Rishi

asro

Post by asro » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Yes, the environment, time/age are also a major factor for considering'; though the above are general compilations.

Even then to analyse this one needs to take the positions/'aspects to' of moon, Venus, Mars etc.

I generally simplify this (though not an ideal proposition) by seeing the position & aspects of Venus in rasi & navamsa; retrogression of venus in transit & progression, besides palm prints.

RishiRahul

Rishiji thanks for the kind words.  I was just not regular and in ivisible vistor to MB.  

LGBT i meant Lesbian, Gay etc .. they are held as perversions   but may be not in future

DKP  desh kaal patra.

and I shall   use your suggestions  regarding  venus and Mars.

Thank you once again
warmly
asro

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:49 am

asro wrote:

RishiRahul

Rishiji thanks for the kind words.  I was just not regular and in ivisible vistor to MB.  

LGBT i meant Lesbian, Gay etc .. they are held as perversions   but may be not in future

DKP  desh kaal patra.

and I shall   use your suggestions  regarding  venus and Mars.

Thank you once again
warmly
asro

Dear Asro,

You can continue to search and LOOK, but since you have found this different path, perhaps jyotish may not bring for you the answers that you seek? Since WE seem to be so conservative, generally speaking?

That *said*, not so many moons ago, in November of 2012 -- when I was blessed to have visited FRIENDS and SIBLINGS, what I brought back as MEMORIES was their LOVE and CARING...?

Love, Light, Reality,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

asro

Post by asro » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Dear Asro,

You can continue to search and LOOK, but since you have found this different path, perhaps jyotish may not bring for you the answers that you seek? Since WE seem to be so conservative, generally speaking?

That *said*, not so many moons ago, in November of 2012 -- when I was blessed to have visited FRIENDS and SIBLINGS, what I brought back as MEMORIES was their LOVE and CARING...?

Love, Light, Reality,

Rohiniranjan
Resp RRji,

It does make me happy  to read your reply, but in same breath it does also confuses  me as what do I make of it.  As I try  to rise from nadirs, I look towards you for Love, Light and Reality.   Sire my request please do re-post the thoughts just so that we could understand and grasp it better. It shall also help us being more just to your efforts to bring us to light.  

warmly
Asro

ps: and by Look /search I hope you did not mean a guru, cause I do look for one .

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am

asro wrote:Hi All,

please do guide me.

warmly
asro
Dear Asro,

What I meant was simple; not sure why you got confused with my reply :-)
In biological reality (universal and hence beyond DKP ;-)), sex has just one purpose: procreation and propagation of species! It is true that MA NATURE (GOD) has created bisexual species as well as trans-species chimeras (which cannot procreate, for example Horse+Donkey=Mule (Khachchar in hindi)), but by and large genders were created by nature.

As societies develop and *progress* we do see uni-gender liasions, even families and many varieties of such unions. Societies gradually have begun to accept those and even legally, at least in western developed nations and even western religions has somewhat gingerly began accepting those.

Morality is a parallel (to societal growth-development etc) phenomenon and very much DKP-dependent! Fundamentalists may disagree and perhaps angrily so! There are still many societies where such liasions are punishable by public hanging and stoning, etc!

I think (could be my bias!) that astrology is essentially A-MORAL (not to be confused with immoral!). The value-judgments, such as what is moral or acceptable to DHARMA is ultimately a societal and human decision and what society or designated experts (generally religious scholars) come to a consensus about, and this does change over a period of time (long periods!).

You see, it can be even more grey...! The soul, based on PLR accounts gathered by many, seems to go through a variety of lifetimes, experiences. Sometimes, male, sometimes female, sometimes infant mortality, alpayu, madhyayu, deerghayu experiences. A strong and significant male lifetime can leave its imprint on a subsequent female lifetime, and vice versa. Hence we observe a man born in a woman's body (not transsexual, necessarily!) and vice versa!

If we view the soul as an innocent child who is exploring lifetimes of different kinds, morality can take a grey seat, although within the confines of a single lifetime, it can be black and white and the consequences can be severe within a given lifetime, which is but a bead in the infinite necklace of lifetimes (although some religions have assigned finite numbers to even that!). As the necklace grows more and more populated, over lifetimes, the realization emerges (to the soul!) that the ultimate receiver of the necklace is GOD and then more care and effort goes into polishing each bead...!

No lifetime, what I am trying to say, is a total waste as long as it ends up teaching someone something! ;-)

In that sense, we are all teachers as well as learners...?

Love, Light, Reality...?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:28 am

asro wrote:
warmly
Asro

ps: and by Look /search I hope you did not mean a guru, cause I do look for one .
Asro, your post-script deserves a special comment, from *biased* Rohiniranjan!  :smt004

I have never really worried over this 'Teacher-quest' that I see a LOT and mostly on AStRO forums, particularly on Jyotish and religious-spiritual fora!

I realize that I have been very fortunate, as too several others who I have observed in my short lifetime, so far (what is 60 when compared to the hundreds of thousands earthly years that the schooling of a soul requires...?)! I have also *observed* many teachers and similar of their ilk.

I truly believe in the simple reality that when the student is ready, the teacher shall appear! The KEYWORD in that sentence is *READY*. Purrhaps, 'looking is wasting time?' Why not spend that very time in preparing-to-be-ready?  :smt002

Love and Light and Reality?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

asro

Post by asro » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:31 pm

[/quote]Dear Asro,

What I meant was simple; not sure why you got confused with my reply
In biological reality (universal and hence beyond DKP ), sex has just one purpose: procreation and propagation of species! It is true that MA NATURE (GOD) has created bisexual species as well as trans-species chimeras (which cannot procreate, for example Horse+Donkey=Mule (Khachchar in hindi)), but by and large genders were created by nature.

As societies develop and *progress* we do see uni-gender liasions, even families and many varieties of such unions. Societies gradually have begun to accept those and even legally, at least in western developed nations and even western religions has somewhat gingerly began accepting those.

Morality is a parallel (to societal growth-development etc) phenomenon and very much DKP-dependent! Fundamentalists may disagree and perhaps angrily so! There are still many societies where such liasions are punishable by public hanging and stoning, etc!

I think (could be my bias!) that astrology is essentially A-MORAL (not to be confused with immoral!). The value-judgments, such as what is moral or acceptable to DHARMA is ultimately a societal and human decision and what society or designated experts (generally religious scholars) come to a consensus about, and this does change over a period of time (long periods!).

You see, it can be even more grey...! The soul, based on PLR accounts gathered by many, seems to go through a variety of lifetimes, experiences. Sometimes, male, sometimes female, sometimes infant mortality, alpayu, madhyayu, deerghayu experiences. A strong and significant male lifetime can leave its imprint on a subsequent female lifetime, and vice versa. Hence we observe a man born in a woman's body (not transsexual, necessarily!) and vice versa!

If we view the soul as an innocent child who is exploring lifetimes of different kinds, morality can take a grey seat, although within the confines of a single lifetime, it can be black and white and the consequences can be severe within a given lifetime, which is but a bead in the infinite necklace of lifetimes (although some religions have assigned finite numbers to even that!). As the necklace grows more and more populated, over lifetimes, the realization emerges (to the soul!) that the ultimate receiver of the necklace is GOD and then more care and effort goes into polishing each bead...!

No lifetime, what I am trying to say, is a total waste as long as it ends up teaching someone something!

In that sense, we are all teachers as well as learners...?

Resp RRji,

(i hope you dont mind me using RR)

And now I see  the simplicity you mentioned.    :smt003  

I can only agree to what you have written.   When I asked  my first question my intention was not so stressed on   immorality/diversion/perversion of soceity rather on the jyotishi.

This was in relation to understand  if applying/analyzin  the mentioned rules by Sandhuji to newer fronts. Will that count as expansion of knowledge (jyotish) or mere pushing the envelope or corrupting it.

eons ago the great seers laid these rules for say enlightenment of soul. Through  ages we either lost andor hav corrupted this knowldge. And am sure in coming centuries it shall further change.   eg: addition of KSY, or vedic astrolgers using pluto, neptune etc.. and may such things.  

In age of aquarian, knowledge shall only meet explosion, what took baby steps until now may jump n stride into youthfoolness.  

Hence was my query  regarding application. Rishiji answered me technically and you expanded it to what I was looking for.    All  I need is more Soul burning !  :smt003  

Asro, your post-script deserves a special comment, from *biased* Rohiniranjan!  

I have never really worried over this 'Teacher-quest' that I see a LOT and mostly on AStRO forums, particularly on Jyotish and religious-spiritual fora!

I realize that I have been very fortunate, as too several others who I have observed in my short lifetime, so far (what is 60 when compared to the hundreds of thousands earthly years that the schooling of a soul requires...?)! I have also *observed* many teachers and similar of their ilk.

I truly believe in the simple reality that when the student is ready, the teacher shall appear! The KEYWORD in that sentence is *READY*. Purrhaps, 'looking is wasting time?' Why not spend that very time in preparing-to-be-ready?  

Love and Light and Reality?

Rohiniranjan

never goes a day by without learning. First msg what i read today morning was  prepare-to-be-ready !  least now I know i need to get ready ..  

Thank you for making things so lucid.

warmly
asro

Return to “Vedic Astrology”