An OMINOUS article about WWIII by Kushal Kumar

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

An OMINOUS article about WWIII by Kushal Kumar

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: An OMINOUS article about WWIII by Kushal Kumar

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:53 am

Considering the fact that Sanjay Dutt will be having Shani dasa from April 2014, let us hope & wish that the 3rd. world war will not ocuur then :smt002 .

If am to give an opinion on this with some seriousness let us hope that no such a big war will result then.

Saturn enters Vrishchika rasi on 2 Feb 2014 (10 days from now) for 57 days. (Raman ayanamsa)
If this or man made calamities are to happen, we should get a hint soon.... if this is true......!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Certain

Post by Certain » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

If ever this has to happen , my hunch is that it would be something related to North Korea. It is crossing boundaries of atrocities.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:22 pm

The *ominous* part is that Kushal Kumar opined that the *ww* shall span over such a short chunk of time!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

The *ominous* part is that Kushal Kumar opined that the *ww* shall span over such a short chunk of time!
Dada,

Good marketing though....(kk's marketing). It certainly is important nowadays...like sensational stories attracting public.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Certain wrote:If ever this has to happen , my hunch is that it would be something related to North Korea. It is crossing boundaries of atrocities.
Hope certainly keeps us alive.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:06 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Good marketing though....(kk's marketing). It certainly is important nowadays...like sensational stories attracting public.

Rishi
Hmmm...! I didn't realize that KK was trying to sell anything. What did you see in that article that I must have missed!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:00 am

Certain wrote:If ever this has to happen , my hunch is that it would be something related to North Korea. It is crossing boundaries of atrocities.
Hi Certain,

Unlike WWI and WWII which, I believe what we read in available *chronicles*, engrossed the world in ONE HUGE CHUNK, this WWIII had been weighing on modern minds for quite some time! Ancient and modern prophecies have been aplenty and many of us remain either trembling in our self-made bunkers, while others deal with those misgivings differently! Sometimes we (world family!) focus on this or that or the other region, but reality is that massacres had been going on for AGES and AEons! If we include scriptural allegories and references as valid historical accounts, then the mayhem goes back way beyond our imagined perception of TIME!

I truly and sincerely hope (and pray!) that KK was not reading the SIGNS and transits accurately or comprehensively, but the more troubling fact is that for the past few decades, wars (generally elsewhere...?) on a smouldering or grander scale had been going on in our Vasudha and also natural calamities seem to have been arriving less randomly, compared to earlier; one naturally wonders as to what has been going on...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Rishi
Hmmm...! I didn't realize that KK was trying to sell anything. What did you see in that article that I must have missed!

Dada,

Nothing in particular.

Nowadays often soothsayers tend to predict doom, gloom, harshness in predictions attracting attention.
Reminds me that most seekers need/expect drama in their general mundane lives.

So such predictions are good marketing too.

Both the seekers' response & the predictors reactions are not away from the Natural.........

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:45 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

Dada,

Nothing in particular.

Nowadays often soothsayers tend to predict doom, gloom, harshness in predictions attracting attention.
Reminds me that most seekers need/expect drama in their general mundane lives.

So such predictions are good marketing too.

Both the seekers' response & the predictors reactions are not away from the Natural.........

Rishi
Not only *nowadays*, but has that not been the case for centuries? Nostradamus and his famous quatrains, for instance and all those doom and gloom failed predictions about ashtagrahis and many of the eclipse predictions by the famous even in our corner of 'soothesaying' if someone chooses to call it so :-) And on a personal level (individual-level) all the sulphur and brimstone about KSY and mangal dosha and myopic tales about melapaks etc.! Even away from the field of occultism, people have a secret longing for the Royals to fail, rich to get defamed and go to jail and the list is endless, Rishi! The psyche has continued to move away from love and kindness and gravitating towards fightings and in-fightings and bitterness. Perhaps Nature that surrounds us and of which we are a part of is picking up signals and reciprocating harshly. It is almost Heisenbergian, if one opens ones eyes!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”