Significance of nodes conjoining in certain vargas?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Significance of nodes conjoining in certain vargas?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Dear friends,

In many of the vargas (divisional charts), you must have noticed that rahu and ketu get placed in the same house! Due to their being 180d apart, obviously. Same would happen to poornima births; in those vargas where rahu and ketu are together, sun and moon will be in one house too! Kind of paradoxical, since that represents amavasya!

I have not been able to find any elaborations of the above phenomenon in older or contemporary texts.

I shall appreciate hearing your thoughts, about this or any reference citations etc (books, articles etc) if you are aware of those.

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Significance of nodes conjoining in certain vargas?

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Dear friends,

In many of the vargas (divisional charts), you must have noticed that rahu and ketu get placed in the same house! Due to their being 180d apart, obviously. Same would happen to poornima births; in those vargas where rahu and ketu are together, sun and moon will be in one house too! Kind of paradoxical, since that represents amavasya!

I have not been able to find any elaborations of the above phenomenon in older or contemporary texts.

I shall appreciate hearing your thoughts, about this or any reference citations etc (books, articles etc) if you are aware of those.

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

This is seen to occur in D16 & above, quite consistently. Isn't it?
What is your assumption/finding on this?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Rishi

Traditional Hora
Traditional trishamsha
Shodashamsha
Vimshamsha
Chaturvimshamsha
Khavedamsha
Akshavedamsha

I do not wish to inject my feelings, thoughts, openions at this time, but shall wait for others to express.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Vargas are different
than the varga charts there is no concept of varga charts in ancient astrology texts it is just a super imposition of two vargas to study other than the Navamsa chart

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan
[/i]
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm

ChanDubai wrote:Vargas are different
than the varga charts there is no concept of varga charts in ancient astrology texts it is just a super imposition of two vargas to study other than the Navamsa chart

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan
[/i]
Hi Chandubai,

No doubt Superimposition of vargas are important; but the other aspect of reading from charts (not entirely in exclusion of the rasi chart) make sense.

Dont you think so?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Rishi

Traditional Hora
Traditional trishamsha
Shodashamsha
Vimshamsha
Chaturvimshamsha
Khavedamsha
Akshavedamsha

I do not wish to inject my feelings, thoughts, openions at this time, but shall wait for others to express.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Certainly there must be some reason for the nodes being together in certain varga charts.

My take is that the rasi where the nodes are conjunct are points of blockage/difficulties/endings........Something like 'amavasya' (new moon) as you said.

While in vimsamsa, it is possibly the rasi which obstructs/makes difficult the planet along with them; but also makes that planet have an important say/link to a natives spirituality.

I am not talking in riddles, but this logically should be correct.

My take.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:41 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Rishi

Traditional Hora
Traditional trishamsha
Shodashamsha
Vimshamsha
Chaturvimshamsha
Khavedamsha
Akshavedamsha

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Certainly there must be some reason for the nodes being together in certain varga charts.

My take is that the rasi where the nodes are conjunct are points of blockage/difficulties/endings........Something like 'amavasya' (new moon) as you said.

While in vimsamsa, it is possibly the rasi which obstructs/makes difficult the planet along with them; but also makes that planet have an important say/link to a natives spirituality.

My take.

Rishi
amavasya=beginning :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:55 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Rishi

Traditional Hora
Traditional trishamsha
Shodashamsha
Vimshamsha
Chaturvimshamsha
Khavedamsha
Akshavedamsha

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

My take.

Rishi
It is true that amavasya is the begining; which is why in vimsamsa  the planet involved with the nodes is important & is like the begining/spark in spirituality.

Actually the conjunct nodes are like a 'block'...a blocking effect. So I mentioned ending.

May have something to do with past time etc.... But I wouldnt like to go there as I do not have any memory of my past life.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:11 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thank you,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Rishi

Traditional Hora
Traditional trishamsha
Shodashamsha
Vimshamsha
Chaturvimshamsha
Khavedamsha
Akshavedamsha

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

My take.

Rishi
It is true that amavasya is the begining; which is why in vimsamsa  the planet involved with the nodes is important & is like the begining/spark in spirituality.

Actually the conjunct nodes are like a 'block'...a blocking effect. So I mentioned ending.

May have something to do with past time etc.... But I wouldnt like to go there as I do not have any memory of my past life.

Rishi
Pretty much everything deals with *past time* (not to be confused with pastimes!) if we were to believe that our horoscopes are symbolic ledgers of a portion of our TOTAL KARMA! :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”