The Dimentions of "Time"

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Dear EoT,

You did not respond at all. I wonder if you agree or disagree with what I said...Worries me.

Your friend and admirer,

RishiRahul
Dear RR and EoT,

Thanks to your most recent posting, I went back to review this thread and saw our dear EoT's post which I had missed entirely, since discussion had drifted from Time as a dimension to DIMENSIONS itself! Sorry about that EoT! I will see if I have something to add to what Rishi Rahul stated earlier in response to your question.

I will address to the question of this discussion being appropriate for this sub-forum and the problem (for want of a more appropriate term).

The problem is that astrology (like any divinatory discipline) is all-encompassing and so its horizons and borders are fuzzy, except for core technical matters. Even then, palmistry and astrology merge! Lines of hand are pretty much linked with the horoscope and experienced individuals have shown such linkages. I had done a bit of study and work in that area long ago and indeed there is a strong correlation and coincidence. People with strong mars have prominent head lines (the middle one), similar with Jupiter in chart reflect the strength and weakness in the heart line (top one) and lifeline correlates with venus, Saturn with the line of fate, thumb with ascendant (sidereal), etc etc.

So, as soon as we move our discussion out of the purely technical area, and dig deeper, what fits here and what does not becomes a bit less circumscribed and some may say we are moving into the fuzzy area of where astrology ends and where the rest of life begins. Assuming that any and all, even philosophical-sounding discussions or not immediately implementable in practice, are parts of the WHOLE called LIFE and HUMAN EXPERIENCES!

Case in point is remedial astrology. Some would say that that is mostly faith-based and difficult to explain using the limited dimensions of reality as explained and categorized by human beings of unquestionable scholarly and intellectual stature (ancients and the likes of Newton, Einstein etc etc). Although Rishi Rahul started the posted-thread with reference to H.G. Wells and his science-fiction, but some of the things he visualized so many decades ago, have indeed been realized now. Man has walked on the moon and deadly but useful rays (laser and other high energy controlled radiations) are now real and many such instances. All this makes H.G. Wells not a mere story or novel-writer, but indeed a mental giant with uncanny abilities to see the future, yet to evolve (at the time of his writing) and indeed can be called a SEER, just as Nostradamus was!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Does this posting belong here?

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Dear,

A very good question, for clarity.

I am a vedic astrologer, palmist & numerologist. Since young I was  interested in the questions and answers to life as most/many seekers of such divination are.
You will note that my signature @ mb states..'accurate time predictions'.

1) Questions like when will I get married? when will I have a baby? when will I have a love affair? will she/he ditch me? when will I get a job? will I lose it or get promoted? when will I buy a refrigerator? etc etc etc.
All these are actually answers to questions of life that most desrie to know.

The above set of questions (1) are related, rather very related to TIME (as there are other sets too).

Since young I had an immature urge to KNOW  the answers to such questions, and time travel movies/concept interested me. (movies can make concepts interesting)
But time travel in movies are fictional, but interesting for the minds of the very imaginative.

Later on it occurred to me that though time travel in movies are Fictional, a PRACTICAL application of the 4th. dimension of Time travel is divinations like Palmistry, astrology, numerology.

PALMISTRY
=The major lines like life, fate , head heart, health etc are divided in divisions of time in a person's lifetime, & palmists have to travel along these lines to understand them........All related to TIME & PROGRESSIONS OF TIME
ASTROLOGY= there are divisions of time in a person's lifetime like vimshottari dasa, astottari dasa, buddhi gati dasa, chara dasa, narayan dasa, Sudasa etc etc..... more than 45 kinds of dasas.......!....All related to TIME & PROGRESSIONS OF TIME
NUMEROLOGY= physical transits, mental transits, spiritual transits, the progressions of essence numbers, pinnacle cycles, life cycles.....All related to TIME & PROGRESSIONS OF TIME......again

Through practice, when I was able to anser many of these questions, if not all, I realised that I, rather We, were dealing with the 4th dimension of Time in a non fictional way.

Then there are also questions like
2) what was I in my past life? What Karma should I do in this life to have a better past life? Is what I am doing at this moment in this life right in terms of what I am going to face in my next life etc etc.
Past life and Karma phal is a major essence of the Vedas (Vedic astrology);besides many religions too.

So I was wondering if THAT could be the 5th. dimension of time travel, as it is beyond the scope of the 4th. dimension.

Of course, there could be other dimensions, higher, which does not interest me as yet...... Just Practical applications of Imaginative ideas do.

Now some may say if the 4th. dimensional questions can be answered? If one goes through predictions in the mentioned 3 forums.

Now let us leave reality for once & go to the unrealistic fiction part of movies=
When a time machine moves beyond the velocity of light= time travel occurs in the 4th dimension= this life.

Lets wonder what velocity may be required for the machine to move to the 5th. dimension?= next life, previous life or our genetics.  :smt005

I understand there is a thin line between sanity & madness....smile.

Thus the link of TIME & ASTROLOGY.

By the way, just after posting the thread on the dimension of time, I had also posted a copy at the general discussion forum.

Rishi

Approx timings with numerology= http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83791

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 pm

According to many psychics (all the time psychic in their awake states and awareness) and also subjects under hypnosis and regressing through past lifetimes (such as Catherine, a patient of American Psychiatrist, Dr. Brian Weiss who converted the psychiatrist and expanded his mental horizons) there are, if I recall correctly, 7 planes or dimensions in which the soul journeys (incarnates) and that Time is a linear measure that is used by us and not a dimension by itself! Coexistence in parallel dimensions (more than 1 out of the 7) too can happen and sometimes a given soul can coexist in a dimension where time is a big deal (such as in our physical dimension) as well as in a higher or finer dimension where time is meaningless! Catherine, by the way was suffering from chronic anxiety and phobias and hence after usual conventional talk-therapy and behaviour therapy all failed, Dr. Weiss began to deal with the matter through hypnosis. He was hoping to find some root of the problem during childhood (common procedure) but Catherine went going back and back into earlier lifetimes, revealed many insights to the doctor, much to this unexpected turn of events and after a few sessions began to reveal significant psychic prowess during the trances but when awake improved over time and sessions but remained her usual self, non-psychic, but with increasing peacefulness. The doctor also over time began to experience an enlarging of his mental horizons and displayed psychic abilities within himself. Quite a remarkable account and very well written as a riveting book. After Catherine, Dr. Weiss began exploring the same in other patients and at one point overcame his self-protecting reticence and wrote these books. He found that many colleagues of his have had revealing experiences and revelations like him, but stayed in the 'closet' for fear of ridicule and worse that could affect their professional scientific careers.

Anyways, enough of that! There comes a time when even professional scientists must remove their shielding masks and tell it as it stands!

Love, Light, Reality,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:According to many psychics (all the time psychic in their awake states and awareness) and also subjects under hypnosis and regressing through past lifetimes (such as Catherine, a patient of American Psychiatrist, Dr. Brian Weiss who converted the psychiatrist and expanded his mental horizons) there are, if I recall correctly, 7 planes or dimensions in which the soul journeys (incarnates) and that Time is a linear measure that is used by us and not a dimension by itself! Coexistence in parallel dimensions (more than 1 out of the 7) too can happen and sometimes a given soul can coexist in a dimension where time is a big deal (such as in our physical dimension) as well as in a higher or finer dimension where time is meaningless! Catherine, by the way was suffering from chronic anxiety and phobias and hence after usual conventional talk-therapy and behaviour therapy all failed, Dr. Weiss began to deal with the matter through hypnosis. He was hoping to find some root of the problem during childhood (common procedure) but Catherine went going back and back into earlier lifetimes, revealed many insights to the doctor, much to this unexpected turn of events and after a few sessions began to reveal significant psychic prowess during the trances but when awake improved over time and sessions but remained her usual self, non-psychic, but with increasing peacefulness. The doctor also over time began to experience an enlarging of his mental horizons and displayed psychic abilities within himself. Quite a remarkable account and very well written as a riveting book. After Catherine, Dr. Weiss began exploring the same in other patients and at one point overcame his self-protecting reticence and wrote these books. He found that many colleagues of his have had revealing experiences and revelations like him, but stayed in the 'closet' for fear of ridicule and worse that could affect their professional scientific careers.

Anyways, enough of that! There comes a time when even professional scientists must remove their shielding masks and tell it as it stands!

Love, Light, Reality,

Rohiniranjan
Reminds me of the last 5 minutes of the time machine movies.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:According to many psychics (all the time psychic in their awake states and awareness) and also subjects under hypnosis and regressing through past lifetimes (such as Catherine, a patient of American Psychiatrist, Dr. Brian Weiss who converted the psychiatrist and expanded his mental horizons) there are, if I recall correctly, 7 planes or dimensions in which the soul journeys (incarnates) and that Time is a linear measure that is used by us and not a dimension by itself! Coexistence in parallel dimensions (more than 1 out of the 7) too can happen and sometimes a given soul can coexist in a dimension where time is a big deal (such as in our physical dimension) as well as in a higher or finer dimension where time is meaningless! Catherine, by the way was suffering from chronic anxiety and phobias and hence after usual conventional talk-therapy and behaviour therapy all failed, Dr. Weiss began to deal with the matter through hypnosis. He was hoping to find some root of the problem during childhood (common procedure) but Catherine went going back and back into earlier lifetimes, revealed many insights to the doctor, much to this unexpected turn of events and after a few sessions began to reveal significant psychic prowess during the trances but when awake improved over time and sessions but remained her usual self, non-psychic, but with increasing peacefulness. The doctor also over time began to experience an enlarging of his mental horizons and displayed psychic abilities within himself. Quite a remarkable account and very well written as a riveting book. After Catherine, Dr. Weiss began exploring the same in other patients and at one point overcame his self-protecting reticence and wrote these books. He found that many colleagues of his have had revealing experiences and revelations like him, but stayed in the 'closet' for fear of ridicule and worse that could affect their professional scientific careers.

Love, Light, Reality,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Haha, this is funny but I generally walk out of the cinema halls, or turn off the TV or change the channel during the last part of many movies! I don't believe I have watched this movie at all. The only sci-fi novels I sat through were by Asimov, when I was a lot younger. Jyotish is so much more engaging than imaginary tales and fabrications of otherwise creative minds that can conjure up sci-fi! Nothing personal against them though! Not meaning to insult them or anything like that  :smt004

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:53 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Love, Light, Reality,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Haha, this is funny but I generally walk out of the cinema halls, or turn off the TV or change the channel during the last part of many movies! I don't believe I have watched this movie at all. The only sci-fi novels I sat through were by Asimov, when I was a lot younger. Jyotish is so much more engaging than imaginary tales and fabrications of otherwise creative minds that can conjure up sci-fi! Nothing personal against them though! Not meaning to insult them or anything like that  :smt004

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Seriously, You will get an idea of the part highlighted in bold above.

Rishi

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:54 am

How much more revealing could it have been?

Haven't you both humnavas figured it out already? ;-)

I am nimitta maatra!

Always had been and that is all that had been my worth. As always maintained!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:07 am

When the path becomes blurred, muddy and sticky (unlike the highways) the 'nimitta' is all what is left to guide.
The Nimitta Matra then is perhaps more relevant than the 'nimitta' takes it as!

The unconscious part of human memory is perhaps necessarily so. Most of us ordinary folks, do not have that divine grace to be able to appreciate what the unconscious holds.

Hum to 'subconscious' hi nahi sambhal sakte!

But if one is blessed enough, the conscious part keeps expanding to allow slivers of light and clarity.

But Nimitta cannot decide its value, Sir, only the observer and the absorber understands that!!

Votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:50 am

Votive wrote:When the path becomes blurred, muddy and sticky (unlike the highways) the 'nimitta' is all what is left to guide.
The Nimitta Matra then is perhaps more relevant than the 'nimitta' takes it as!

The unconscious part of human memory is perhaps necessarily so. Most of us ordinary folks, do not have that divine grace to be able to appreciate what the unconscious holds.

Hum to 'subconscious' hi nahi sambhal sakte!

But if one is blessed enough, the conscious part keeps expanding to allow slivers of light and clarity.

But Nimitta cannot decide its value, Sir, only the observer and the absorber understands that!!

Votive

Shani Dev invokes fears in all hearts, but taught Raja Harishchandra some wonderful lessons. Shani Mahatmay is a soul-shaking account but also a tale which is not about fear, or hopelessness, or doom and gloom! I read it when I was a child and again later on and again a few times through the journey so far. Then, one day, while collecting my thoughts, a few words emerged, a few thoughts, and the uncontrollable urge to share arose and when my tired hands stopped and eyes began to read what got writ, the only fitting title to that sharing and offering could have only one fitting title! Saturn blessings, and so it got named.

I have always written what meant most to me, other than earlier days when I was much younger and rather naive and nubile and wrote and submitted and rejected by editors, but I persisted and I still remember my delight when I got my first acceptance letter from Raman Publications with a cheque for Rs. 25.00! The money was not overly significant although it was no paltry sum back then, but the confirmation that maybe it meant something to someone, and fuelled by that experience, I could not stop, for it was a ingit to me, a nimitta if you wish to call that!

Much got written and shared rather liberally and some of those got noticed, some perhaps disliked, some even brought back irrelevant responses, such as readings requests on a few literary forums -- until one day I had to request and impose upon the generous host to add disclaimers that that was not a readings request venue! Smilingly, my friend complied and a great poet and wonderful soul who I have never met in this lifetime (face to face), I had to marvel at the BEAUTY of MA and to Her I have always remained beholden! Many ask me, Is it MA Durga, is it Ma Kali, I had been smilingly responded at times MA NATURE (which brought bread and butter and a roof over the head, and sometimes took it away too!) and as I grew, I replied, MA UNIVERSE and so on. Some got it, others thought how come, they had been asking me for directions to a house address they were seeking from a stranger while the advice they got was go this way, then that and so on and then climb this tree! What a crazy advice!! Many thought, but those who managed to play along and climbed the tree, they saw the house they were seeking and then found their way to it, easily and with direct knowledge!

A friend once told me that and no one had figured my intentions better than that one! It became clear to me, even, when I read that email and it was a blessing from the Universe, personally! Like that Rs 25.00 cheque from Raman Publications in late 70s or thereabouts!

Love, Light, Reality!

Ranjanda
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:05 am

RishiRahul wrote:
<...>

Dada,

Seriously, You will get an idea of the part highlighted in bold above.

Rishi

Rishi
Movements are what astrology is all about!

It is not about TIME MACHINE and similar fictions, dear brothers, but perhaps like this one? &nbsp;:smt004

http://www.einthusan.com/movies/watch.p ... di&id=2276

The real dilemmas that AMMA brings to some doors and across their DESKS and they share their realities, understandably, in veiled words!

Kudos to the folks and friends who had been facing REALITY where MA had sent them to serve, but LOVE has never left their hearts and soul, nor has LIGHT!

Thank you!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”