Arvind Kejriwal...an analysis (with links to palmistry & numerology analysis)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Arvind Kejriwal...an analysis (with links to palmistry & numerology analysis)

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Born: 16 Aug 1968 supposedly at 23.46 hrs at Hissar, India.

Multiple planets (4 planets) at Arudha Lagna, without any of them being involved in grajayudhha or combustion is a matter of strength of Arudha Lagna lack of bad affliction to it.

Exalted moon in Lagna reminds us of public support to his personality/attractive personality/roundish face.
This moon changes to the 10th. from Arudha Lagna= public popularity in his profession.
Such people are public favorites by Karma in whichever world they live/operate in......but again, the birthtime may be incorrect....

In the light of palmistry predictions given http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83816
and numerology predictions given http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83791

..............Vedic astrology predictions follow:
The native gained & lost the chief ministership of Delhi between Dec 2013 & Feb 2014, and there are speculations over the ending of his political life.

If the birthtime is correct, the Arudha is stronger with focus in the 10th; when compared to the Lagna which is strong in his own terms.

If we neglect the birthtime, the atmakarak Jupiter is conjunct the Arudha Lagna.
I get strength to confirm this due to the palmistry possiblities, followed by numerological possibilities.

Going into minor transits etc, he will have new thinking from May/June 2014, and Oct 2014 onwards he will be able to proceed with it with strength.

A remodeling of sorts would happen from May 2015 onwards; while transit Jupiter hits natal & Arudha within a year from that.

So can we forget the fact that his end has come? Relying upon (not the stars) the complex matrix of destiny?!

RishiRahul

Certain

Post by Certain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 pm

His end is definitely not possible.
Based on the time you suggested,  He has taken birth very strategically under the stars required for the purpose. His Super strong Sun with Jupiter in same house makes this horoscope completely eligible to have taken Sun as lagna. I do see hardships only when saturn ( Retrograde debilitated Saturn in 12th) takes the ownership of Mahadahsa  but he will still overcome any thing. I am sure Indians will have to rechristen him at some point as 'Father of Corruption-free /New India'.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Certain wrote:His end is definitely not possible.
Based on the time you suggested,  He has taken birth very strategically under the stars required for the purpose. His Super strong Sun with Jupiter in same house makes this horoscope completely eligible to have taken Sun as lagna. I do see hardships only when saturn ( Retrograde debilitated Saturn in 12th) takes the ownership of Mahadahsa  but he will still overcome any thing. I am sure Indians will have to rechristen him at some point as 'Father of Corruption-free /New India'.

Hi Certain,

The time was not suggested by me, but this time is available at Internet; which may be incorrect too.

But yes, let us hope that he would be rechristened as that.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Not trying to be cynical or lacking faith or expressing frustrations but celebrity data has been quite a knot generally and sometimes the homophone of knotty! For instance when on some site, Shri Modi's birthtime was being shared and discussed. Then I got three private emails (my Hotmail address is hardly private!) from somewhat familiar individuals (web-acquaintances), each time quite different and all three assured me the veracity of data provided by them and two quoted sources (no names of course) close to Modiji!

So I liked Rishirahul's approach of using some elements less sensitive to exactness of birthtime and of course palmistry in support of uncertain birthdata.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Arvind Kejriwal...an analysis (with links to palmistry & numerology analysis)

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:34 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Born: 16 Aug 1968 supposedly at 23.46 hrs at Hissar, India.

Multiple planets (4 planets) at Arudha Lagna, without any of them being involved in grajayudhha or combustion is a matter of strength of Arudha Lagna lack of bad affliction to it.

Exalted moon in Lagna reminds us of public support to his personality/attractive personality/roundish face.
This moon changes to the 10th. from Arudha Lagna= public popularity in his profession.
Such people are public favorites by Karma in whichever world they live/operate in......but again, the birthtime may be incorrect....

In the light of palmistry predictions given http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83816

The native gained & lost the chief ministership of Delhi between Dec 2013 & Feb 2014, and there are speculations over the ending of his political life.

If the birthtime is correct, the Arudha is stronger with focus in the 10th; when compared to the Lagna which is strong in his own terms.

If we neglect the birthtime, the atmakarak Jupiter is conjunct the Arudha Lagna.
I get strength to confirm this due to the palmistry possiblities, followed by numerological possibilities.

Going into minor transits etc, he will have new thinking from May/June 2014, and Oct 2014 onwards he will be able to proceed with it with strength.

A remodeling of sorts would happen from May 2015 onwards; while transit Jupiter hits natal & Arudha within a year from that.

So can we forget the fact that his end has come? Relying upon (not the stars) the complex matrix of destiny?!

RishiRahul
Another thing surprising is that the resignation occurred when transit mercury was retrograde in Sri Kejriwal's 10th. house.

At that time transit Mars was in upachaya from his natal moon; would remain so till 23 March 2014, and re enter there mid July 2014 onwards.
Such positions are good for battles, reminding us that the time of resignation may be temporarily 'out of power' thing.

I am not implying that he would return as C.M. (due to lack of finer details of prints etc); but that he remains with power.
As this is also confirmed by the good transit of saturn & Jupiter.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:32 pm

RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Besides what I mentioned by the use of numerology about the very temporary disappointment to Narendra Modi in Feb 2015......
(http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 063#336063)
.......... does not tell on his performance in 2015 as adverse; as transit Jupiter will be on AL, in favorable gochar.........

RishiRahul

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:07 am

CONGRATULATIONS!! RishiRahul ji on your accurate analysis on Mr. AK

Regards,

ChanDubai
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:55 pm

ChanDubai wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!! RishiRahul ji on your accurate analysis on Mr. AK

Regards,

ChanDubai
Great News! Bravo Rishi!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:07 pm

ChanDubai wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!! RishiRahul ji on your accurate analysis on Mr. AK

Regards,

ChanDubai

Dear Chandubai,

Thank you!

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Great News! Bravo Rishi!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thank you Dada!

You encouraging me gave guts to continue with political predictions.
Lets I hope I continue doing it consistently; thanks also to the 'Trishul' theory (palmistry, astrology, numerology :) )

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:36 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Great News! Bravo Rishi!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thank you Dada!

You encouraging me gave guts to continue with political predictions.
Lets I hope I continue doing it consistently; thanks also to the 'Trishul' theory (palmistry, astrology, numerology :) )

Rishi
Haha!
Not tri-shool but tri-phala. <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:05 pm

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 139#336139

Further updates...

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Vinay Jha

Re: Arvind Kejriwal...an analysis (with links to palmistry & numerology analysis)

Post by Vinay Jha » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:08 am

RishiRahul

Moon, being a natural benefic, becomes a malefic if it is lord of Kendra. In Kejriwal's horoscope, although Moon is in moola-trikona and in lagna, it is 4L in LK (Lagna Kundali), 12L in SK (Surya Kundali) and 3L in CK (Chandra Kundali), all malefic.

AL is Makara because 7H changes to 10H in Al. In this AL, Moon is in 5H of popularity. Hence, rishi ji is correct, but perhaps he mis-spelt in hurry ("moon changes to the 10th from Arudha Lagna= public popularity"), whereas the sentence ought to be "moon changes to the 5th from Arudha Lagna= public popularity". (same conclusion whether SSS is used or Drik).

This birth-time used by Rishi Ji is correct, I have analyzed all chief events of his life. I have posted my analysis of Kejriwal's chart at my wikidot site, and here I pase the contents (which will not show the AV graph, which I posted on my Facebook page too):-

==============================
Birth data

Place of Birth (POB) : Hissar, Haryana
Town's approximate centre : Longitude 29:09:12 , Latitude 75:43:31
Exact birth place within Hissar unknown.

Date of Birth (DOB) : 16 Aug 1968
Time of Birth (TOB) : 23:46 IST.

Horoscope Analysis - 1 (made on 20th Mar 2014, before General Elections)

D1's Vimshottari shows negative results for political power (MD planet Jup and AD planet Sun are both inimical to 10H of political power), but D10's Vimshottari have following results (SSS : Shri Surya Siddhaanta using Kundalee Software) :

MD of Rahu : 5 Jun 2010 to 21 Nov 2027

AD of Jupiter : 16 Jan 2013 to 16 May 2015

Rahu is svagrihi in 6H with Jup there, Jup having Kendraadhipati dosha.

But in D1 and D10, political prospects are very bright in the overall results of the chart : D1 has Saturn having VRY for 10H while D10 has Rajayoga for both lagna and 10H. It means his real rajayoga timings have not yet arrived. That is why he fails to enjoy political power in spite of tremendous support for a newcomer.

Horoscope Analysis - 2 (7 Feb 2015 Delhi elections)

The above analysis was posted on 20th Mar 2014, which proved to be correct in May elections of 2014. But I had written in that "his real rajayoga timings have not yet arrived." Now, look at his current dashaas (for Feb 2015 when he got power in Delhi):-

During last year's general elections, he had Sun's AD in Jup's MD, benefic Sun being in moola-trikona but cancelled by malefic and Neecha (debilitated) Mars. But after 8th Aug 2014 his Moon's AD started which sits in moola-trikona in lagna and will run till 19-11-2015. Hence, his Vimshottari is far better this time than in last elections.

D-10's MD and AD have remained unchanged during Jan-2013 to May-2015.

But VPC (Varsha Pravesha Chakra) has changed greatly. Last year's VPC had 10L Mercury combust in strong benefic Sun, but Mercury itself was in bitter enemy Moon's sign which was 8L. More importantly, Neecha Venus sat in 10Hwhich was highly malefic. But this year's VPC, starting from Aug 2014, has excellent rajayoga : Jupiter being 1L + 10L and exalted in 5H, conjunct with its fast friend Sun which was 6L and in its moola-trikona. Jupiter is MD planet in D-1's Vimshottari.

Kejriwal's Sun has Vargottama in ten divisionals (D-1, 3, 4, 7, 10, 12, 16, 24, 45, 60), but it was cancelled due to malefic conjuncts in D-1. Saturn has a stronger Vargottama, in all divisionals excepting D-24. And its has VRY in D-1 and is 10L too. Its MD will start from Feb 2019, just before next general elections. Saturn is his AK also, being retro.

AV (Ashtaka-Varga) Graph for 7th Feb 2015

The screenshot is self-explanatory, height of lines are Ashtaka-Varga auspicious Rekhaas multiplied with main strengths (exalted &c). BJP shows no sign of competing with AAP's prospects. Actually this shape of graph was continuous from much before the elections and is continuing even now.

DelhiPolls
If you do not see this image, then Click This Link .

Saturn has VRY in D-10 too, but Saturn is Neecha in all these divisionals, hence this yoga is cancelled. Therefore Sun's Vargottama is effective in some less important divisionals (not in D-1 or D-9 which are most important).

In Annual National Chart of India as well as in World Chart for 2014-5, both "N" (Narendra Modi) and "A" (Arvinda Kejriwal) have SBC vedha from strong Saturn which controls Delhi in national chart, but in World chart Delhi is controlled by Mercury which has vedha on "A" only and is highly malefic : 3L + 6L and neecha with exalted Sun (neechabhanga), but Sun has no vedha on "A". Hence, Arvind is malefic for India in this year. But in the coming year (2015-6), "A" will be stronger than "N", but malefic.

-VJ
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:55 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Vinay Jha wrote:

RishiRahul

Moon, being a natural benefic, becomes a malefic if it is lord of Kendra. In Kejriwal's horoscope, although Moon is in moola-trikona and in lagna, it is 4L in LK (Lagna Kundali), 12L in SK (Surya Kundali) and 3L in CK (Chandra Kundali), all malefic.

AL is Makara because 7H changes to 10H in Al. In this AL, Moon is in 5H of popularity. Hence, rishi ji is correct, but perhaps he mis-spelt in hurry ("moon changes to the 10th from Arudha Lagna= public popularity"), whereas the sentence ought to be "moon changes to the 5th from Arudha Lagna= public popularity". (same conclusion whether SSS is used or Drik).

This birth-time used by Rishi Ji is correct, I have analyzed all chief events of his life. I have posted my analysis of Kejriwal's chart at my wikidot site, and here I pase the contents (which will not show the AV graph, which I posted on my Facebook page too):-

==============================
Birth data

Place of Birth (POB) : Hissar, Haryana
Town's approximate centre : Longitude 29:09:12 , Latitude 75:43:31
Exact birth place within Hissar unknown.

Date of Birth (DOB) : 16 Aug 1968
Time of Birth (TOB) : 23:46 IST.

Horoscope Analysis - 1 (made on 20th Mar 2014, before General Elections)

D1's Vimshottari shows negative results for political power (MD planet Jup and AD planet Sun are both inimical to 10H of political power), but D10's Vimshottari have following results (SSS : Shri Surya Siddhaanta using Kundalee Software) :

MD of Rahu : 5 Jun 2010 to 21 Nov 2027

AD of Jupiter : 16 Jan 2013 to 16 May 2015

Rahu is svagrihi in 6H with Jup there, Jup having Kendraadhipati dosha.

But in D1 and D10, political prospects are very bright in the overall results of the chart : D1 has Saturn having VRY for 10H while D10 has Rajayoga for both lagna and 10H. It means his real rajayoga timings have not yet arrived. That is why he fails to enjoy political power in spite of tremendous support for a newcomer.

Horoscope Analysis - 2 (7 Feb 2015 Delhi elections)

The above analysis was posted on 20th Mar 2014, which proved to be correct in May elections of 2014. But I had written in that "his real rajayoga timings have not yet arrived." Now, look at his current dashaas (for Feb 2015 when he got power in Delhi):-

During last year's general elections, he had Sun's AD in Jup's MD, benefic Sun being in moola-trikona but cancelled by malefic and Neecha (debilitated) Mars. But after 8th Aug 2014 his Moon's AD started which sits in moola-trikona in lagna and will run till 19-11-2015. Hence, his Vimshottari is far better this time than in last elections.

D-10's MD and AD have remained unchanged during Jan-2013 to May-2015.

But VPC (Varsha Pravesha Chakra) has changed greatly. Last year's VPC had 10L Mercury combust in strong benefic Sun, but Mercury itself was in bitter enemy Moon's sign which was 8L. More importantly, Neecha Venus sat in 10Hwhich was highly malefic. But this year's VPC, starting from Aug 2014, has excellent rajayoga : Jupiter being 1L + 10L and exalted in 5H, conjunct with its fast friend Sun which was 6L and in its moola-trikona. Jupiter is MD planet in D-1's Vimshottari.

Kejriwal's Sun has Vargottama in ten divisionals (D-1, 3, 4, 7, 10, 12, 16, 24, 45, 60), but it was cancelled due to malefic conjuncts in D-1. Saturn has a stronger Vargottama, in all divisionals excepting D-24. And its has VRY in D-1 and is 10L too. Its MD will start from Feb 2019, just before next general elections. Saturn is his AK also, being retro.

AV (Ashtaka-Varga) Graph for 7th Feb 2015

The screenshot is self-explanatory, height of lines are Ashtaka-Varga auspicious Rekhaas multiplied with main strengths (exalted &c). BJP shows no sign of competing with AAP's prospects. Actually this shape of graph was continuous from much before the elections and is continuing even now.

DelhiPolls
If you do not see this image, then Click This Link .

Saturn has VRY in D-10 too, but Saturn is Neecha in all these divisionals, hence this yoga is cancelled. Therefore Sun's Vargottama is effective in some less important divisionals (not in D-1 or D-9 which are most important).

In Annual National Chart of India as well as in World Chart for 2014-5, both "N" (Narendra Modi) and "A" (Arvinda Kejriwal) have SBC vedha from strong Saturn which controls Delhi in national chart, but in World chart Delhi is controlled by Mercury which has vedha on "A" only and is highly malefic : 3L + 6L and neecha with exalted Sun (neechabhanga), but Sun has no vedha on "A". Hence, Arvind is malefic for India in this year. But in the coming year (2015-6), "A" will be stronger than "N", but malefic.

-VJ
Rishi
Vinay ji,

Nice predictions.

Can you explain the 'Al in Makara' part?

Reference part above in bold: I meant just that, which is what I mentioned.
Moon is an important factor for public popularity, as it is in some way connected to the support received from society.

The moolatrikona moon in exalted rasi in Lagna is good for public popularity... this position of moon is also 10th of AL= making the popularity focused to his public profession.

This moon is physically blemish free, which is confirmed by the long and wonderful head line in the palm.
The moon has rasi drishti of Mars also from the moon sign. The only concern being that the Mars is debilitated and in exchange with debilitated Saturn.
Am not mentioning the cancellations to confuse what meant.

Yes, the Sun being either own house/exalted in so many varga charts is a wonderful point :) I overlooked.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”