Moderators...?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: Moderators...?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Certain wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:There are three types:

Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury?

Observe and learn from their behaviours and responses ;-)!
In my horoscope they moderated a bit too much :(

I learnt a lot and still doing it as they haven't ceased doing that.

UH OH! I missed this zone of the thread :-)
Sorry to hear that, but in the long-run, is it not better to plough through the hard part of the curriculum and be done with those...? I think being moderated makes our education richer and more integrated.

Why I named these three?
The SOLE (soul's?) purpose of being born is to learn! Everything else about lifetime is bonus

Mercury is our curiosity, our desire to poke and prod and explore, our hunger to learn and know.

Jupiter is our treasury of learning (KOSHa)

Without Saturn, and its limits and limitations and boundaries and discipline, the energy transfer from mercury's pickings and gatherings does not effectively transfer to Jupiter.

Moon is the vessel in which these three play and do their thing.

Venus and Mars are the catalysts that make the process enjoyable and not strictly moderators. I think the correct term for those are modulators, shaping the experience of learning in a minor sense.

SUN is the ultimate receiver of the school-performance or scholastic performance, so perhaps head-master or principal.

What are rahu ketu...? Perhaps external examiners being so different from other planets that have bodies and constant presence?

Ultimate judge is GOD, the chairman of board of national education (kinda sorta!)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”