Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 18, 2014 12:51 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...
Even what he said was close, given the fact that these crafts were used in the counting of seats.
One cannot expeect astrologers to be Gods or Demi Gods:)

Anyway.....

RishiRahul
But some do...! It creates lasting bitterness and blocks the mind :-(
Anyways, for all we know, we might have been discussing about two different people.

Anyways, I am happy for India. CHANGE is good and CHANGE is CONSTANT...! Even the very ancient craft of Jyotish has been changing, and way more than simply SUBTLY and I think that is GOOD too! Even though fundamentals remain unchanged, just like a firm foundation of houses which is the infrastructure, after all. Touching that or playing around too much leads to confusion.

Just a thought!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Even what he said was close, given the fact that these crafts were used in the counting of seats.

Anyway.....

RishiRahul
Anyways, for all we know, we might have been discussing about two different people.

Anyways, I am happy for India. CHANGE is good and CHANGE is CONSTANT...! Even the very ancient craft of Jyotish has been changing, and way more than simply SUBTLY and I think that is GOOD too! Even though fundamentals remain unchanged, just like a firm foundation of houses which is the infrastructure, after all. Touching that or playing around too much leads to confusion.

Just a thought!

Rohiniranjan
Yes Dada,

Change is 'good' and 'constant'!

Fundamentals are just like the Firm FOUNDATION; but with so much of West meets East, and what came from where; certain mixes too; even the foundation gets shaken sometimes.

I wish things were easier; Frankly.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 18, 2014 3:23 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Anyway.....

RishiRahul

Just a thought!

Rohiniranjan
Yes Dada,

Fundamentals are just like the Firm FOUNDATION; but with so much of West meets East, and what came from where; certain mixes too; even the foundation gets shaken sometimes.

Rishi
Not claiming (or ever did) that I am even near perfection (whatever that might mean to different people), my hobby of photography pretty much appearing by chance (or is it predestined :-)) side by side with astrology (became way more than a hobby), has been of immense help to me personally. When I get frustrated, I use a camera to get my left-brain off my case and exercise (play?) with the other side of my brain and as I see and shoot reality through the eyes of the camera, sometimes (oftentimes) the frustrations go down or even away, and it is like re-viewing the same chart with different eyes and a fresher brain! No guarantee, of course, if it will work on everyone else...! So far it is strictly an n=1 experience! ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Anyway.....

RishiRahul

Just a thought!

Rohiniranjan
Yes Dada,

Rishi
Not claiming (or ever did) that I am even near perfection (whatever that might mean to different people), my hobby of photography pretty much appearing by chance (or is it predestined :-)) side by side with astrology (became way more than a hobby), has been of immense help to me personally. When I get frustrated, I use a camera to get my left-brain off my case and exercise (play?) with the other side of my brain and as I see and shoot reality through the eyes of the camera, sometimes (oftentimes) the frustrations go down or even away, and it is like re-viewing the same chart with different eyes and a fresher brain! No guarantee, of course, if it will work on everyone else...! So far it is strictly an n=1 experience! ;-)

Rohiniranjan

I do things similar to get my mind off... for a different view at a different time....different mood...

:)  :smt005

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 18, 2014 6:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Anyway.....

RishiRahul

Just a thought!

Rohiniranjan
Yes Dada,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

I do things similar to get my mind off... for a different view at a different time....different mood...

Rishi
so now we have n=2! What about others...?
I wonder if psychics or other divinators feel the same way and do such internal "reboots" from time to time, but I am not prepared to make this a board-wide survey! ;-)

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Yash007

Re: Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

Post by Yash007 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:19 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Narendra Modi will be the next Prime Minister of India

The countdown of Lok Sabha elections has started. The discussions by media and by the common public have reached high and all wonder who will be a winner on 16thMay.

An astrologer cum numerologist of Chennai Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan has announced his astonishing predictions and declared that BJP nominated Narendra Modi will be the next  Prime Minister of India. His predictions:

1.       BJP and NDA will get 286 seats and Congress / UPA will get less than 100 seats

2.       This will be the worst show by the Congress party in the history of India

3.       The Congress party will get only 63 seats

4.       Two stalwarts will lose the elections

5.       Mamata Bannerji, Jaylalilthaa and Navin Patnaik will support Narendra Modi

6.       Modi effect will rule the Share market and Sensex will reach to 25000 after 13th June

7.       Commodity market will crash and the prices of food and real estate will go down

8.       The prices of gold, silver and iron will go down

9.       Education sector will see great and revolutionary changes

Mr. Gopalkrishnan has also suggested auspicious time for Narendra Modi. If Narendra Modi takes oath as the Prime Minister on 25th May at 11:41 AM or on 27th May at 10:34 AM, he will rule India for 10 years and this will be a golden period of our country.
Predictions were quite astonishing ..Gold already at its lowest..however Modi took on 11th because Bejan Daruwala said so..

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:50 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Anyway.....

RishiRahul

Just a thought!

Rohiniranjan
Yes Dada,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
We are fast becoming SNORE-CITY (remember $ji and his KHNORRRRR...?), Rishi! Do something... <LOL>

Actually, don't worry, The Universe has its own sweet ways...! Keep trying without thinking of the fruit!

OHM SHANTI!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”